Merciless Mistresses

1.37 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:10

00240x0032-11.png

Madam Director - MD - Ass Fucks a Borrowed Chastity slave in Bondage Device.mp4

He loves girls' asses, but does he love their STINKY asses?? Watch him be Encouraged into shoving his face in Her dirty panties...
They all hate it until they fall in love with My giant stinky, dirty butt.

Assworship,Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation

727 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:12

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Bijoux - Kiss My STINKY Ass.mp4

Lady S dressed in a black minidress and
fishnet stockings gives a shoejob and
vigorously tramples Mr O's cock with a
beautiful pair of new burgundy combat boots,
both sitting and standing with all her weight,
until she can't drain every single drop of
cum from her submissive

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Forced Orgasm,Trampling

711 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:32

00240x0032-11.png

Shoelovers - Combat Boots Shoejob.mp4

Take a Big Whiff!!
Doesn't my Shoe Smell so Good?
OMG yeah I know they smell extra good & Sticky today lol
I wore them this whole week without socks so I can imagine how sticky they are hahaha!
I can't really see your face but I know you love it don't you?

Femdom,Fetish,Findom,Humiliation,Hypno,Trampling

277 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:05:31

00240x0032-11.png

The Laughing Latina - Trampling The UK.mp4

This device is SO cool. Its called a humbler. And it restricts movement by stretching the balls til they almost pop! The male can't move or itll hurt even more. Then the betas have no choice but to submit. The girls love this. They are planning on buying the rest of their slaves one too! The girls have a little fun playing time with him. They ride him like a pony and make him do turns and crawl backwards. They have a crop and they beat his balls with it. He feels a sharp painful sting as they whip his tight stretched beta balls!! Its so funny.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Humiliation,Whipping

1.26 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:09:40

00240x0032-11.png

Brat Princess 2 - Ava and Hannah - Crop Whipped in the Humbler 4K.mp4

As this scene opens Mercy is on the couch chatting with her girlfriend Mia while her step-Dad Mick is laying on the floor, acting as a foot stool and stroking his cock. Mercy blackmailed her step-dad a few years back and now she subjects him to all sorts of twisted things. She loves these opportunities to verbally humiliate him and Mia is comfortable joining right in. Mercy calls him pathetic and says she knows he wants to cum so bad but she controls his releases and almost never allows it. "When I do let him cum he always has to eat itl" Mercy tells Mia. Mia mentions her boyfriend is coming to pick her up soon and says it would be fun to have him masturbate on Mick and give him a facial. Her boyfriend shoots huge loads and they never tire of seeing him take cum shots to the face. Mercy says he must have had way over a 100 facials by now. He's getting so much protein in his diet. The BF shows up and soon is masturbating into Micks face. They make him beg for the cum and the BF delivers a beautiful big load right into his mouth and all over his face. They have him lay down and they pull out two big dildos that they use to scoop up the cum. He has to lick the cum off the dildos. Mercy remembers she has a few condoms full of cum in the fridge so she gets those and they dump them all over step-daddy's face, as well. They then make him masturbate until he cums and he has to eat all that too. That is a lot of cum but when step-daddy is around no cum goes to waste.

Femdom,Forced Orgasm,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking

826 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:27

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Another Facial for step-Daddy.mp4

If you're a good boy, I might let you cum - MIGHT being the operative word here. I warm him up, toying with his fear, smiling at him joyfully as I slowly tenderize his balls with my punches and knees. I've wanted to unleash on someone all day and I'm giddy with anticipation. Once I start pounding my knees in between his restrained legs, I can't hold back. I go harder and harder, feeling his body tremble under the abuse. Once I've had my fill, I laugh and send him home unsatisfied with sore, full balls ;)

Bondage, Femdom

732 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:01

00240x0032-11.png

Ballbuster Bastienne - Bastienne Cross - Tricked Into a Beating and Kneed in the Balls HARD.mp4

Goddess Khaleesi has enslaved Her TV repair-dork, whom She snapped a picture of rubbing one out on Her dirty socks when he was supposed to be fixing Her big-screen. She's broken the wimp already with Her feet but is now exploring other uses for the slave. She is talking to an older Dominatrix friend of Hers, Goddess Logan, on the phone, while She has Her perfect young feet resting on his back, alongside a cold drink as the lucky slave serves as Her footstool. She is in Her exercise clothes - just a skimpy pink sports bra and rainbow-colored shiny booty shorts, highlighting Her incredible body.
"What else can I do with him?"
"You can use him as a recliner! Have him lay on his back with his knees up and then sit on him and just lean back on his knees"
"Perfect, I'll call you later girl"
Goddess Khaleesi hangs up the phone and immediately glares at Her slave, and snapping Her fingers and pointing down She says:
"Get on your back, down on the fucking ground, bitch!"
"Yes Goddess Khaleesi"
He quickly does, with knees up as the Goddess regally seats Her perfect body on the slave's body. She pulls the slave's leash taught and points a toe like a ballerina, ordering the slave:
"Open your cunt mouth wide!"
She immediately crams the gorgeous foot into his mouth and starts pulling on the leash hard, like She's trying to put Her foot down into the slave's stomach. He starts squealing in pain, but She just says:
"Shut the fuck up and take it, wimp!"
He finally can't take anymore and starts choking and expels Her foot. This angers the Goddess, so She starts foot slapping the slave's face as punishment while he howls in pain. She immediately shoves the foot back into the slave's mouth, warning him to:
"...take my entire foot down your fucking gullet!"
She then switches to the other foot and makes sure that it is given the same treatment. But the slave keeps squealing and crying as She breaks him yet again, but in a new way. So She stands up, towering over him and says:
"I'm sick of listening to your pathetic blubbering. Since you won't obey when I tell you to shut up, I'll just have to do it myself"
She sits down on the slave's face with Her perfectly round ass, eliminated the slave's complaints as well as most of his face. He is bound and starts flailing around as he quickly uses all of his air. She just calmly watches and finally rises up above him, a wicked grin on Her beautiful face. She informs the slave:
"You need to learn how to worship under My ass without having to do stupid things like breathing. First, kiss my ass. EACH FUCKING CHEEK, DUMBSHIT. AGAIN"
He starts showering each cheek with kisses, frantically trying to get as many kisses on the beautiful globes as possible. Then She announces to him:
"We're going to start with 15 seconds under My perfect ass, and then we'll work up to a minute today"
She sits back down on the slave's face for the allotted time, and when She gets up he's gasping, but not terribly. The next time is 25 in which he's really gasping and 35 he's coughing and choking, crying for mercy but there never is. Of course, he must kiss Her sweet ass on each cheek and thank Her profusely for each smother She gives him. Goddess Khaleesi just stares at the slave and announces the next smother time.
He is flailing about, panicking and trying to get air at 45 seconds, pleading with Her over and over and crying not to keep going. But She just giggles and sits back down on his face, eliminating the obnoxious noise and calming Her as well. When She finally raises Her sweet ass up on his face and orders him to kiss Her ass again, the slave is prone and not moving. She just sneers in disgust and drops the leash on his body. She shakes Her luscious ass back and forth in triumph, saying to Herself:
"He'll wake up eventually, and when he does, we'll just start all over again"

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Footworship,Human Furniture,Humiliation,Smother

923 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:41

00240x0032-11.png

Domina Planet - Goddess Khaleesi - Kiss My Ass.mp4

I become instantly enraged to find my buttler not only slacking with his chores, but jerking his cock on my watch too! It was time to execute the necessary punishment with immediate effect! So I bend him over and start tearing him a new asshole with a plethora of unrelenting sex toys! As we work our way around the house to assess his clearly poor buttler performance, I needed no excuse to further reign down punishments on this useless latex slut! A smelly used strap on laid waiting in the kitchen and it was the perfect item for cementing this ass fucking lesson! After being made to suck the existing ass juices, I strap up and fuck his little boi cunt all around the house! After a severe ass stretching, a cold shower ensured he would be thinking clear before he gets his next set of chores!

Femdom,Humiliation,Latex,Strapon

843 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:30

00240x0032-11.png

Ruby Onyx aka Lady Onyx - If The Buttler Doesn't Do His Chores I'll Get To Work On His Butt!.mp4

Away at a business conference for work and the long, boring day is finally over. You thought it would be good to get away for a little while but you're still working too much and not enjoying your trip. Your beautiful dark haired co worker can tell you seem stressed out and even though she's married she seems concerned and wants to help you unwind and relax. What could she possibly have in mind? As she gets on the phone with her husband to check in, she moves up onto the desk next to you, her sexy pantyhose covered legs inches away. Mmmm, but behave yourself, she's married. Still on the phone she rubs her silky legs together and begins teasing your leg with her feet. You feel guilty and hold back but can't resist and slowly remove her high heels and are very happy at the sight of her sexy feet with pink nail polish. She rubs her feet over your lap getting you rock hard. Reassuring you that the two of you are alone she takes your pants down and starts to feel your cock with her pantyhose clad feet, sliding them up into your boxers and pulling your hard cock out of your pants with nothing but her feet. She stretches out so you can kiss her wiggling toes while fucking her sexy legs and it feels so good on your aching cock. Starting to feel very relaxed you move her onto the couch and roll her over to see her sexy black panties through her pantyhose while you fuck the soles of her feet. Her toes flex and grip your shaft jerking you harder and harder until you explode hot cum all over her feet. As soon as you're done cumming, your co worker gets back on the phone with her husband to let him know she's on her way home.

Femdom, Footjob

2.83 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:25:57

00240x0032-11.png

Sole Shows - Co Worker's Cheating Footjob.mp4

Catwoman has the captured batslave in Her lair, handcuffed and chained at Her boots. Poison Ivy and Catwoman have finally teamed up and decided to share the batslave, to make him submit to all the powerful Villainesses and prove Their unstoppable power over him.
Catwoman is in a playful mood as She purrs and paws Her helpless victim. Gripping the chain leash around batslave's neck, pulling him closer, closer to Her sharp metal heeled boots.. And down to his knees! This is where She has always wanted him, begging beneath Her powerful boots. She orders him to worship Her boots, lick them spotless! batslave is unable to resist Her and obeys Catwoman's commands like a puppy on Her leash. Licking Her boots, soles and sucking Her heels until She is satisfied. Catwoman makes him beg for a treat for proving such good behaviour. Highly amused with how weak and helpless batslave is to Her whims, She orders him onto the bed. Seductively climbing on top, sitting on his face and beginning his tease and torment between Her shiny gloved hands. batslave over and over as Catwoman bounces on batslave's face making him kiss and worship Her ass. Taunting him with Her total control as She keeps him leaking on the edge. Writhing in desperation, so desperate to cum for Catwoman, batslave would do anything... Her fun has just begun!

Assworship,Bootlicking,Cocktease,Facesitting,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Spitting,Teasing

1021 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:17:52

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Kim - Cat woman's Cruel Tease Batslave Returns 4K.mp4

Me and My Domme friends Mistress Mika, Blacknymphetamin, Damazonia, Blacknattasha, MistressIfatale, onlymedea, Obeyangelina Alexxavonhell play with our slave in very painful game in which every domme that the slave hit, was kicking him in the balls. Are you ready for Ballbusting roullete.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Faceslapping,Femdom,High Heels,Humiliation,Kicking,Latex

112 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:06:07

00240x0032-11.png

Evil Woman - Alexxa Von Hell and Evil Woman and Mika Katana and Mistress Damazonia - Ballbusting roullete.mp4

Mistress Rebella and her friend Mistress Vecka orderd at a slave to lick clean their dirty sneakers, the slave lick their dirty soles over and over and they gagg his mouth hardly to make him lick better.
Maitresse Rebella et step-son amie Maitresse Vecka ordonnent à leur esclave de lécher leurs baskets sales, l'esclave lèche leurs semelles sales encore et encore et elles enfoncent leurs chaussures dans la bouche de l'esclave pour lui faire lécher encore mieux.

Femdom, Humiliation

110 MB | 1024 x 576 | 00:07:29

00240x0032-11.png

Foot Fetish Attitude - Mistress Rebella and Mistress Vecka - Double dirty sneakers cleaning.mp4

Penny Barber is a proud nerd so when Sam makes fun of her for attending an anime convention she of course had no choice but to tie him up, pull his pants down, and draw NARUT0 whiskers on his face! After walking in on Penny in only a t-shirt and panties Sam is already hard before she even finishes pantsing him. Penny teases his little boner while making sure he knows how unimpressive it is to her. After she is sure Sam has been embarrassed enough for daring to tease her Penny tells him her new plan- lock him up in her cute little chastity device and make him watch anime in her room while she takes his car to the convention! Until he convinces Penny that he is an anime expert Sam's cock will stay locked.

Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Teasing

1.03 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:55

00240x0032-11.png

Girl Bullies - Penny Barber - Cock Teased And Humiliated By Anime Nerd.mp4

Kara decided to let her neighbor in, even though he, and everyone else in the apartment annoy her so much. He is a bit surprised that she let him, since she is known as the bitchy stuck up evil neighbor in the building. But really wants to help is step-daughter with her fundraiser and Kara always seems to have nice stuff. Dresses nice, has a sweet car, and the best apartment in the building.
He begins his sales pitch, but she interrupts him immediately saying that she doesn't care about this fundraiser or anything else and that she doesn't want anything to do with him or anyone else in the apartment building. They begin a brief argument but he was prepared for this. When she tells him to leave, he tells her that he has a "present" for her.
He presents a very beautiful necklace. She says that it is ugly and he tells her to look closer. He begins to sway it back and forth and back and forth as she watches it. She begins to feel tired as he continues to sway the necklace from side to side and then tells her to go to rest and she instantly falls deeply resting.
He then tells her to wake up and her demeanor is changed completely. No longer the bitchy bad neighbor full of attitude. She is now robotic and eager to follow his orders.
Satisfied that she is under his control, he confides in her that all of the time she has been his neighbor he has always loved her feet. Seeing that he gets not real reaction from her he decides he can go further and orders her to lick and suck her toes, worship her feet with her sandals on.
She immediately begins to do it. Licking all over her feet and sucking on her toes with her strappy leather sandals still on. After several minutes of her self worship, and him ordering her to get up and walk around saying "I am under your control, I am your foot slave" he shows her his cock and tells her to come closer and stick her feet, still wearing her sandals, on his cock.
She begins jerking his cock off with her feet while saying "I am under your control" and "I am your foot slave"
After more than 5 minutes of her using her strappy sandals to stroke and rub all over his cock, he blows his load all over her big sexy feet and leather sandals.
Once he finishes, he gives her another order. He tells her to get up and go door to door in the apartment building and give a footjob to every guy she sees and tell them that she is their sandal slave. She complies and leaves her apartment.
She returns with her sandals and feet absolutely drenched and completely covered in thick white cum, all while saying that she "is a sandal slave and must obey you" and that she "must find more men to cum on her sandals" as she walks mindlessly around her apartment.

578 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:08

00240x0032-11.png

Kinky Foot Girl - Bitchy Neighbor Gets Mind Controlled and Gets Loads of Cum on Her Feet and Sandals.mp4

Ginary has been on my bucket list for some time. Here she has her feet propped on a table while I lick her soles, sick her toes, nibble, and rub on her slender feet. She takes some opportunity to rub her soles over my face and insert her foot deep inside my mouth. One of the many aspects about her that I appreciate is her expressive face and noises she makes.
Clip starts with showing her who body and feet as they are worshipped. The camera angles change to try and show as much action as possible. Halfway through, the viewer sees a somewhat POV of me getting after those lovely feet.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

144 MB | 1080 x 606 | 00:11:26

00240x0032-11.png

Soles Scream Experience - Ginary Foot Worshipped.mp4

Angel sits at her desk and works in her office. The phone rang, it was her parcel delivery man. He will arrive within two minutes. Her work takes a lot of time, so she decided to order something directly to her office. The delivery man brought her package, she needs to check everything is good before approving it.
So Angel heads to the toilet to check it out.When she returns, the delivery man is still waiting for her signature. She approves of this, as the tights are of excellent quality. But before leaving, the delivery man asks to use the restroom. When he hits the toilet, Angel's smelly nylon pantyhose are in front of him. She probably forgot to pick them up because she admired her new silky seamless nylons too much. Can he get past her nylons?
After a while, Angel notices that too much time has passed since the delivery man went to the restroom. She takes off her jacket, decides to check and peep what is happening in the toilet. Oh my God! What is happening there? The delivery man wrapped his hard cock in her worn nylons and jerked it off. Angel is surprised and curious at the same time. She had a cunning plan. She sneaks up behind him and grabs his nylon cock with her hand...

Femdom, Handjob, Milking

2.59 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:18:35

00240x0032-11.png

Angel The Dreamgirl - Svetlana Rusakova - 771 Lucky for Delivery Man.mp4

Beautiful Brit Lou in Heels lies on the sofa, waiting to see just how well this American can worship her sexy feet. Archer Legend sits down beside her and focuses directly on her creamy white skin and bright red nails. As he kisses and caresses her lovely eight-and-a-half soles and toes, he asks her what she likes most about foot worship. Lou offers her thoughts and opinions in that sexy British accent that drives all us American foot fetish guys so wild. Some of his silliness brings delightful giggles from the magnificent foot model. Archer dives right, going down on those precious imported digits. Lou in Heels is a gorgeous lady with amazing feet and we are all extremely fortunate that she offers to share them with the female foot loving world.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

482 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:55

00240x0032-11.png

FootPatrolStudio - PEDI POLICE - Lou in Heels - Licking and Nibbling with Lou in Heels.mp4

Tygra's been keeping her slave hanging from the ceiling for over a day, and from time to time she enter the room just to unleash her anger on the poor man. She busts his balls like there's no tomorrow, with lots of full kicks, knees and punches. She whips his entire body until it's scorching red. Being captive to a princess like Tygra is meant for experienced slaves.

Ballbusting, Cbt, Femdom, Whipping

341 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:15:21

00240x0032-11.png

Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Mistress Tygra - Tygra's Captive.mp4

Back