Merciless Mistresses

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

541 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:16:25

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Club - You want to taste my feet.mp4

It's the final matchup of the SexWrestle Round Robin and it's also the first rematch between Cheyenne and Hanz. In their first SexWrestle encounter the two long time friends finally went erotic after over a decade of knowing eachother. So there was alot of friendship but also pride on the line. In that match Cheyenne humiliatingly milked Hanz to orgasm calling him a loser right when he was driven over the edge.

This time Hanz and Cheyenne are both fresh off of matches against sex queen Sinthia Bee who is now watching from off the mats as Cheyenne and Hanz go one on one to her delight! Hanz may have extra resistance since Sinthia also managed to milk an erotic orgasm out of him. While Cheyenne remains extra turned on having just gone through an orgasm war with Sinthia.

As they start to grind it's clear Cheyenne may be in trouble in this rematch thanks to how much tribbing she's already done with both Hanz and Sinthia in previous matches. Will Hanz have his revenge over his moaning rival Cheyenne? Can Cheyenne recover and make Hanz a loser again? Or will she be there loser this time?

Femdom,Scissor,wrestling

1.50 GB | 2048 x 1152 | 00:20:17

00240x0032-11.png

Hanz Van Der Kill's Battle Theatre - Sex wrestle Round Robin - Cheyenne Vs Hanz.mp4

In their first meeting, Sunni Ray put a hurting on the Finisher in a pins and submissions match. Sunni states she has some time to grant the Finisher a rematch before facing a "real opponent" and begins stretching on the mats in her singlet. To her surprise the Finisher dashes in, trapping her in a rear naked choke! While she is in the hold he challenges her to an iron match. Before she can agree she ends up twitching and KO'd, then single leg hook pinned for the first fall.
An ab claw wakes her up for what is best described as a squash match. Finisher uses a camel clutch KO (pin), headscissors submission, vice grip KO (pin), fireman's carry + helicopter spin, grapevine pin 10 count, reverse bearhug, low blow, cunt busting, dragon slpr KO (pin), Boston crab submission, straight jacket KO (pin).
Sunni is unable to mount any offense and is finally put out of her misery when Finisher uses a nerve pinch KO, followed by an unceremonious 10 count leg hook pin to claim the "victory." There is a saying: cheaters never prosper. Today, the cheater is the winner. With that said I would not put money against Sunni should they meet again.

Femdom,Kicking,Scissor,wrestling

913 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:51

00240x0032-11.png

KO Queens Wrestling - Sunni Ray Vs The Finisher 2.mp4

Paulinha was going to the bakery to buy bread, and the elevator didn't arrive... her neighbor who was going to train at the gym, also arrived to use the elevator, and finds Paulinha there, waiting for the elevator that never arrived. Paulinha was wearing an old, very used white flip flops... So they understand that the elevator is probably broken, and they decide to take the stairs. (luckily for the boy) So they go up the stairs and he praises Paulinha's feet... And to his surprise, she asks if he doesn't want to see her feet closer... Obviously he accepts, incredulous and horny! He was already having a hard time with the situation, when without waiting, Paulinha says that he will actually like what's to come...so Paulinha does a hot footjob on the stairs! She makes him come on the stairs of the building!

Femdom,Fetish,Footjob,Footworship

2.22 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:44

00240x0032-11.png

Paulinha Paulinha - doing a footjob on the fire escape of the buildin.mp4

Please welcome Princess Alexa!If you are a fan of Strong muscular, thick legs and super cute feet, you gonna love Alexa, she has that amazing legs, a very dominant personality, and a sexy deep voice. on Her debut, she tramples Dan, standing heavy on his guts, chest, and throat making him have a hard time breathing, she makes Dan worship her feet, and at the end of the clip she crushes Dan's throat making him beg for mercy to breathe, a final victory pose flexing her super sexy and strong biceps. Definitely, a must if you are a fan of strong and sexy dominant girls.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation,Trampling

708 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:50

00240x0032-11.png

Princess and Vixens - Princess Alexa Debut.mp4

The sun-kissed stunner Mikaela proves here her slave will do anything for her as he submits to 10 minutes of ball busting action in which the powerful girl kicks him in his balls wrapped only beneath his tight boxer briefs, stomps his balls as he is prostrate -- taunting him -- making him say she owns him -- that the "internet knows" she owns him. She taunts him further, making him tell the camera he's her "bitch" and warning if he blocks her from kicking his balls in, that it will turn into a beatdown. He doubles over in pain repeatedly. She continues to psuh him back up -- in his face -- telling him he's going to take more for her then crashing her knees and feet into his balls as he cries terrific tears and tells her he's too scared and that he can't take it any more, tears welling in his eyes. "Slap!" go her feet against his balls until he screams in pain that he's done with ballbusting in a hilarious moment for Mikaela in a nauseatingly painful day for her slave Chad.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Humiliation,Kicking

348 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:10:06

00240x0032-11.png

Reality Girls Scissors - Ballbusted To Tears 4K.mp4

Miss Lexi Chase comes into her bedroom and finds this LOSER sniffing the CROTCH of her pantyhose!!! He took it out of her dirty clothes hamper and is SNIFFING it while he jerks off! EW!! GROSS!! She SCREAMS at him and tells him he has NO right to do that! She also says that she could tell that he was "staring at her like crazy" when she was wearing them the other day. "Like, what is it about boys n pantyhose? They are coming back in style now and I've noticed it like drives ALL of you so crazy..."

She smacks him across the face and informs him that she was FILMING him on her iphone the whole time before she came in and busted him! And this video is going to the WHOLE FAMILY if he doesn't do EXACTLY what SHE says from now on!! Not to mention his wife!!! He BEGS her not to and grabs for her phone! ("Too late- its already "on the cloud") As she grabs the panythose, sits on the edge of the bed, and begins sloooowly putting the pantyhose on her legs just to torment him.

Lexi Chase ALLOWS this loser to worship her stockings.... but there are NEW rules now!

Femdom,Footworship,High Heels,miami

3.55 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:11:17

00240x0032-11.png

American Mean Girls - Kiss Feet Apology - Miss Lexi Chase 4K.mp4

The lucky prisoner was released for suffering. Suffering for our pleasure. Mistress Tirza is my guest at Dracula Castle and only the luckiest get the chance to serve Us. This loser will understand the real meaning of transylvanian slavery. he is chained at the Torment Gate of my castle. He do not have any chance to escape. Mistress Tirza has a new, long bullwhip while I use my favourite leather flogger. Did you know that I love fire-flogging? It starts with one hard hit from the flogger and one from the long and painful riding crop. The bullwhip and the cane is the next. The air starts to vibrate and the slaves suffering reaches celestial levels. But our sadistic apetite wants more and more so we start to punish him simultaneously. Fire-flogging from Me and hard bullwhips from Mistress Tirza. and You must definitely see the whole clip

Femdom,Spanking,Whipping

976 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:47

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Zeida Dracula Femdom Castle - Full-Power Cruel And Merciless Fire Flogging At The Torment Gate.mp4

At a prowrestling gala, Mutiny faced Jack in a mixed battle. The promoters asked him to let Mutiny win the match, and being the professional he is, he did, although reluctantly. ?I?ll let you win, but this is stupid. Everybody knows you would stand no chance against me if this wasn?t fake!? ?Care to test that assumption?? she retorted. And so Jack faces Mutiny, clad in her one-piece white swimsuit, on her own mat. And what a battle it is. Him with his macho pride on the line, and her with?well, her usual will to prove she doesn?t have her own website for nothing. Great hard-fought grappling contest that ends when one of the pugilists is caught in a painful grapevine.

Femdom,Kicking,Scissor,wrestling

46.9 MB | 640 x 480 | 00:05:04

00240x0032-11.png

Mutiny Productions - Mutiny World - Mutiny Vs Jack Sexy White One Piece!.mp4

Beatdown queen Mikaela orders her everyday slave Chad to submit to a beatdown of her kicking him in the gut and face. Chad is so scared he wets his pants at the start, shaking in mortal fear. He's moaning at her with the "Thwack!" of each kick -- begging her to stop. No such luck. She kicks his face as he's at her feet and yells at him. She taunts him for thinking he owns his own life, almost snapping his trach in a vicious throatstand. No mercy. He's screaming through a flattened airway as though through a reed, pained, agonized. He starts crying at her feet. She asks why. "I'm afraid," he tells his master. Here, the devil is a hot girl.

Femdom,Footworship,Kicking

495 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:36

00240x0032-11.png

Savage Soles - I Can't Take It.mp4

The story would be the same as the other ones where she puts josh in her butt and becomes a bigger giantess but this one would have giantess mega giantess and colossal giantess to become a giantess she drinks a beaker and then to become a mega giantess she needs to find josh and put him in her butt and the become a colossal giantess she would need josh in her butt plus destroy cities to become a mega giantess also if you could do that scene again where she bends over in front of a building and there is a tiny there and she sees him and talks about how big her butt is and how it's going to get bigger lots of stomping and talking about growth and how big she is and also if you could include a part where there is a tiny at her feet looking up and she is there standing talking about how big she is and how she is just going to get that much bigger and she mentions about her butt swelling in size as well. Make super tiny paper cities for the last scene as well.

Crushing,Femdom,Fetish

442 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:09:45

00240x0032-11.png

Media Impact Customs - Sahrye In Super Bigger Is Better.mp4

Do you know what's more humiliating than getting on your knees to worship a woman's feet? When she HOCK SPITS in your face while you do it! Little Mouse made an appointment to serve Anita Thompson, and he starts by licking her black high heels. He's tries to impress her by deepthroating the heel of her shoe.
Anita isn't impressed by Little Mouse, but she's amused by his willingness to degrade himself in her presence. As Little Mouse washes Anita's feet with his tongue, she gathers up her saliva with a DISRESPECTFUL HOCK SPIT right in his face! Wow, you can see Anita's saliva all in Little Mouse's hair as he takes her foot deep down his throat. What a pathetic little man!
Anita HOCKS UP her saliva twice before she SPITS in Little Mouse's face to encourage him to work harder washing her feet with his tongue. Right after she spits a big loogie in his face, she wipes the bottom of her feet all over his nose and mouth. Anita uses Little Mouse's face like it's nothing more than a doormat for her SIZE 9 FEET!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Spitting

772 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:27:19

00240x0032-11.png

Metro Fetish Models - Hock Spitting Dominatrix Anita Thompson Makes Footboy Shine Her Size 9 Feet 3 Part Series.mp4

I am wearing a huge strap-on cock and have put my slave in a very uncomfortable yoga position. Today I will put his devotion to the test, by fucking him upside down. While I stick my huge dick into my slave´s ass, he is wearing a chastity cage. It is quite an act to slide this huge dong up and down his ass. But since I am a strong & fit lady, I can keep on fucking him like that until he begs for mercy... I really do enjoy grabbing his chastity cage, while I fuck him, or slap my huge dick onto his cage... This will show my butt slut who is in charge here. I also take my slave in missionary. You will be able to see my face & naked boobs in POV, while I keep on fucking him. My slave was screaming so much, that I had to put a hand onto his mouth to keep him silent.

Clip language is German.

Chastity,Femdom,Femdom Pov,Strapon

327 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:49

00240x0032-11.png

Miss Medea Mortelle - Huge Dick Destroys His Ass.mp4

Males' place at the office is set and clear, and this one is perfectly aware of his status. As Elis Euryale calls him with a finger snap, he crawls to her and start worshiping her stunning high heels right away. Depending on her mood, the slave can be used as human ashtray during a cigarette break at her desk, or as a foot boy, or in these circumstances, as a pain slave, ready to take whatever Elis wants to inflict him. She reminds him of his place, trampling his cock and balls, ballbusting him, spitting, and slapping him with her buttery leather gloves... He should at all times be thankful to the feet that correct him, by worshiping, kissing and licking the soles with the greatest devotion. His moaning and crying don't matter, as only his effort to please will be taken into account.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Footworship,High Heels,Human Ashtray,Office,Smoking,Spitting

977 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:15

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Elis Euryale - The Place Of Males At The Office.mp4

Today me and Saint Shinaina - 2 Cruel and sadistic nurses decided to play with his pathetic cock and balls! We will squeeze and twist them, hit his balls hard with our hands! We will put metal sounds in his urethra and play with wartenberg pinwheel!

Ballbusting,Cbt,CFNM,clinic,Femdom Medical,Femdom,Plump

401 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:17

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Karino - Sadistic CBT by 2 cruel nurses.mp4

Today, immediately after returning from work, I ordered my slave to stand against the wall. I was wearing a pantyhose and I thought it was a good idea to kick him in the balls ang give him a rough footjob. It was a great feeling! My slave obediently carried out the order and stood still, so I could him at will :)

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Footjob

79.0 MB | 1408 x 720 | 00:08:13

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Redix - Ballbusting in pantyhose!.mp4

Back