Merciless Mistresses

It was 3 days of intense slavery for my slave at Dracula Castle. He passed all the test and he earned the honor to be my personal slave. It was one of the hardest test. After 3 days of whipping and caning it was the final test. His back was already bruised with deep, hardcore marks but we did not care. Mistress Laura used the cane while I used my heavy OWK whip. The pain was really intense and his whole back was in fire, but do you think we cared? He pass the test. He manage to fulfill our sadistic apetite. He suffered for our pleasure! That is the most important

Caning,Femdom,Spanking,Whipping

594 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:52

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Zeida Dracula Femdom Castle - Brutal Whipping On Already Bruised Back.mp4

After two days of being in prison on straw at Dracula Castle bastion We use slave Jod on the new age medieval torment CBT device. He can not escape and he will endure the severe pain what We inflict on him. We whip his cock and spank merciless his already very bruised back. We do not care if he reaches his limits! Mistress Laura whips his back with the riding crop while I cane his ass simultaneously. Did you see his marks?One of the most authentic marks on the Bdsm scene. We adore it.

Ballbusting,Caning,Cbt,Femdom,Humiliation,Spanking

485 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:04:55

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Zeida Dracula Femdom Castle - Extreme Spanking On Medieval Cbt Device.mp4

I recently met with Dea Scarlet in Budapest and after a nice walk outside, we get our dirty street boots polished and cleaned by the slave. His tongue and mouth get put to work on our soles and boot tips. He wiggles around our boots like a worm, struggles when we put two boots in his mouth at once but it's so much fun to watch and humiliate him.

Bootlicking,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Liza,shoeslicking

303 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:11:43

00240x0032-11.png

Queens of Kink - Dirty street boots licker - Fetish Liza and Dea Scarlet.mp4

I screw your nipples firmly into the vise, so there is no escape. Your balls are flattened and
I drill my high heels quite relish, deeply and slowly into your cock. Your whimpering is highly enjoyable. I slowly
push my naked foot stronger on top of the plate between your balls and your dick. Your balls look as if they were
about to burst. For them to have more space, they already let run out half of your cum, as I can see it coming out of your cock, although you
did cum yet. Your lust drives me even further to push my feet harder on your testicle. To kick your torment I mock your nipples with my toes as well.
Will I ever free you again? Will your balls burst in the end beneath my beautiful feet?
Beating your cock doesn't help at all. It is rock hard. But why wouldn't he, having such a delicious point of view in front

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

517 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:45

00240x0032-11.png

Lady Karame - Your cum is already leaving your dick.mp4

Lily-Kat and I dont always fight, especially when we have to team up against Carlos! We did many wrestling holds and made sure to put our feet in his face I even put my whole foot in his mouth to make him gag! LIly-Kat is SO sexy in that outfit, its my favorite lingerie set that she owns...please please check the preview! Youll know what this video is alllll about!

Femdom,Fetish,Kicking,Scissor,wrestling

354 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:11:50

00240x0032-11.png

Mutiny Productions Mutiny World - Mw 1444 Carlos Vs Lily Kat And Mutiny Wrestling And Foot Domination.mp4

The girls teamed up together to dominate Kyle. If you take a look at the preview, you'll see that tara even grabbed his dick to show him she was in control and Estrella sat on his face. It was fun to see them take total control, Tara was extremely dominant and confident. I LOVE to see her like this. It was Estrella's first mixed match and she gained confidence after this one!

Femdom,Kicking,Scissor,wrestling

233 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:06:21

00240x0032-11.png

Mutiny Productions Mutiny World - Mw 1461 Tara And Estrella Vs Kyle Female Domination.mp4

Mistress Anya and mistress Beatriz are sitting on top of the slave's chest, with mistress Anya resting on his chest and mistress Beatriz perched on her lap. They pay no attention to the slave beneath them as they browse the internet and chat with other. The slave gasps for air, but they continue their conversation without a care. Eventually, they grow tired of browsing on the phone and decide to crush the slave even more. This time, mistress Beatriz sit on mistress Anya's shoulders, making direct eye contact with the suffering slave below. Then, they put on high-heeled sandals and take the slave to another location where they can trample him with their sharp stilettos.

Crushing,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,High Heels,Trampling

2.57 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:44

00240x0032-11.png

Pain and Pressure - 51 Anya And Beatriz Crushing And Trampling With High Heels Full Clip.mp4

My boss has a huge presentation coming up for the shareholders. He is so tense, and I try to relax him, I tell him, "don't worry, you will be great. You always win." He is still tense as I talk to him about the presentation details. I ask him to take off his jacket, his tie. and his shoes and sit with me on the chaise lounge.I try to relax him but I can't help but notice that he is looking at my pantyhose again. He must really love my silk pantyhose, the suntan color, my legs-- maybe even all three. I tell him that I know how I can make him relax, and it can be "our secret."I tease his cock with my pantyhose covered foot. I drop to my knees and take off his boxer-briefs. I give him a blow job that almost makes him cum.. I slow him down for a little pantyhose play.I show him my ass in the pantyhose. I slide his cock over my pantyhose covered pussy lips, right inbetween my thighs. It drives me crazy; I am so turned on.I ask him to lick my pussy over my pantyhose. Fuck my pussy over the pantyhose with his tongue. The feeling of his wet tongue, my wet pussy, and the silky pantyhose is intense. He can't help but take his cock out and plunge it into my little pussy. He came a huge load of cum, shooting three ropes onto my asshole and back, and four more inside me, deep inside. We cum together.Pantyhose can cure any tension. Now, let's fuck again.. we have time before the presentation. Wink, wink.

Femdom

645 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:17:01

00240x0032-11.png

Missa - Pantyhose Helps You Relax.mp4

More than 10 years ago, we published "Guinea pig", which proved extremely successful. This is a remastered version, in the original HD resolution (1920x1080) instead of the smaller resolution of the first edition, a high quality and professional image editing work realized with DaVinci Resolve (the color grading industry standard) and a new, extremely clean, audio. It is also three-minute longer.Our straight, punk, manly, skater-type buddy Tommaso is so kind to serve as a guinea pig for the new astounding table: the Hugger! Tommaso's task is simple: making as much fuss as possible, to test the resistance of the Hugger. There's only one tiny problem: Tommaso finds out he is REALLY ticklish. Oh well, too late: he's already restrained and vulnerable for our viewing pleasure.

Bondage,Femdom,Tickling

307 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:04

00240x0032-11.png

PSM Tickling Network - Guinea - Pig Remastered Version.mp4

I had just finished a smoking clip and needed to find somewhere to put out my smoke. I head out the screen door down the hill, walking back up one of my heels sinks into the ground and I twist my ankle and land hard on the ground clenching my now throbbing ankle.My Spandex Miniskirt has ridden all the way up and my nyloned covered ass is exposed I hope my neighbor isnt home to see. I get up to only fall down again in pain, I begin massaging my ankle then decide I need to get unto the porch. I brush all the debri off me and hop to the stairs then hop up them. Finally I sit in the chair and assess the damage then decide it's hurting too bad and I need ice. I then up the other set of stairs and into the house.

Femdom, High Heels

116 MB | 640 x 480 | 00:05:31

00240x0032-11.png

Staceys Florida Gals Next Door - Dirt Heels Sprained Ankle.mp4

Stacey is vaccuuming her messy floor, not paying much attention to the air vents in the floor Staceys heels get Stuck which causes her ankle to roll out from under her causing much injury to her ankle. She assess the damage removes her Heel then decides She is not going to let alittle Sprain stop her from doing her chore. She uses the vacuum as a Crutch and Holds up her injured ankle while she Vacuums. Once again she gets Tripped up over her own Heels she left on the floor and Lands on the floor again Clenching her hurt ankle. After some massaging she decides to Hop Over and Get some ice or a ice pack. She sits down props her Leg up on the table and Puts the ice pack on it in hopes of not taking a trip to the doctors.

166 MB | 640 x 480 | 00:07:42

00240x0032-11.png

Staceys Florida Gals Next Door - Staceys Vaccuuming Sprain.mp4

When you have a trample slave on hand why take turns? There's enough room for all three of Miss Sadie, Miss Celine and Mistress Mercy on this slave and they waste no time hopping on him. While Celine and Sadie are barefoot, Mercy is wearing thigh high boots with sharp heels. Meanwhile, the punished slave is in chastity and literally treated as a doormat. A lot of jumping, walking and heel piercing in this scene. Mercy even steps on his head. Celine is a bigger girl adding to the overall weight total the slave must endure. After Celine slaps the slaves face the girls decide to do some butt drops on his chest and stomach. They all take a turn and then go again and you can see the second time around they are much more confident and really throw their bodies higher in the air resulting in a much harder landing. A lot of grunting from the slaves... and laughing from the Superior Women!

Femdom, Fetish, Trampling

652 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:02

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Triple Trample with the Extras.mp4

I wanted to use this slave to my needed. I decided to use his face as a chair. He have huge privilege of worship My ass and worship my pussy thought leggins. In the meantime he was getting hard face slapping from me to keep him from feeling too good

Assworship,Facesitting,Faceslapping,Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting

1.17 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:58

00240x0032-11.png

Evil Woman - Using My Slave For My Pleasure.mp4

Russia, Moscow - 4 girls vs 3 men (extract from one of the future contests)
3 guys struggling with 4 girls one by one. Tiny man will be ripped apart first. Two other guys are much stronger, but they won't get off easily either.
The girls use grapevine pins, submission holds, smothering and stretching techniques.
How can the guys get up after taking such an impact?

Cocktease,Femdom,Scissor,Smother,Teasing,wrestling

871 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:50

00240x0032-11.png

Russian Trample Championship - Pinned _ stretched by 4 girls (special video).mp4

He's dreamt of it for so long ! And finally, the big day came: he traveled more than 500 km, he came late, he spent a long night locked in a dustbin locale where he could meditate about his life about his passion for, Ted, 40 yo, 1.58m, 70 kg, fat and small, born to crawl at the feet of Arab girls.
An angelic smile that hides a sadistic soul, dark eyes, black hair, a very tanned skin, dream feet, a perfect body, Mistress Dalila, 34 yo, as merciless as beautiful, has been dominating men since she turned 18.
Ted likes to be humiliated verbally and physically, he'll be served ! with Tied to a shelf, he looks ridiculous with all these insults written on his pathetic body, Dalila spits on him, in his mouth, on his hair, in his eyes, everywhere !
  • Fucking bastard, you're just a bitch!
  • Yes Mistress
  • What's your name?
  • My name is Ted Mistress
A violent pair of slaps reminds him he has probably said something stupid ... "You say what? What's you name? ..."
- My name is Ted, Teddy, Mistress
A second pair of slaps, a third one to job his memory ...
  • My name is *halouf Mistress (*halouf means pig in arabic)
  • How do you pronounce?
  • Halouf, hhhaaalouf!
Beware Ted! the hits just keep on coming! Haelouf fucking whore, healouf with the correct pronunciation!
He has no time to catch his breath, the tanned foot goes down into his mouth, "deep throat, lick it up kahba* !" *Kahba means bitch in arabic.
If you dream to get humiliated by a merciless Arab Mistress, if you walk on street looking at the sidewalk, searching for young female tanned feet, if you'd like to be reincarnated as a spittoon for girls, this movie available is made for you...

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

1.67 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:57

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Club - Arabian Goddess Dalila And Ted Slave - Arab Femdom - Arab Mistress Humiliates Her White Pig.mp4

My free use slave begins its day by offering itself to Me as a seat, where I can relax while browsing My favorite toy company's website. Next, I instruct My slave to worship My boots as it is ignored before moving on to its next task of scrubbing dishes. While My slave works on chores, I come up behind it and slide My big thick cock right in its slutty hole and pound them as hard as I want. My slave has no choice but to take it.. and they love every moment of it. After My dishes are scrubbed clean, the slave is instructed to sweep the floors before being mercilessly fucked and filled again. After My cock is satisfied, they clean My cock with their slutty mouth hole before crawling back into their original human furniture position until they can be of use to Me again.

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

290 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:43

00240x0032-11.png

Ava Onyx - Iworshipavaonyx - Free Use Pegging Slave.mp4

Petite and sexy Miss Xi walks into the dungeon where she has her slave locked in the cage, only his head sticking out. She steps up onto the cage and places her boot in front of the slaves face and tells him to kiss it before taking the heel and sticking it in his mouth. "Suck it" she tells him before sitting down and slapping his face a bit. Xi then turns around and brings her ass up to his face. "Sniff it" she tells him. "How does it smell?" she asks. She leans forward and tells him to lick the soles of her boots. She turns around to sit again, makes him lick the soles some more then slides her ass back into his face so he can kiss her butt cheeks.She again sits back and this time removes her boots. Once off she sticks her sock covered feet into his face and tells him to sniff all the sweat. She calls at another slave and tells him to go to the hamper and get her pink worn panties and bring them to her. Meanwhile, she has now stuck her foot in the slaves mouth. She removes one sock and sticks that foot into his mouth next. She dangles the well worn panties in his face and then into his mouth. Then she replaces the panties with a sock and turns to sit on his face while the sock is still in his mouth. She then removes the socks and sticks the panties in his mouth before sitting on his face once again. The smell, the taste, a sad tormented slave, but mainly very lucky!

Asian,Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Footworship

844 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:56

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Smells Great Tastes Better - Miss XI.mp4

Juliette March can't wait to strip naked and hop in a hot shower after her long bartending shift but she only makes it to the stripping part before some random dude walks right into the apartment where she is crashing. Juliette might be naked but she is not afraid, so she just tackles the guy and gets him in a hold. After a brief struggle, she quickly realizes that even if the intruder is criminal perv, he is definitely a wimp. He begs for mercy and makes a lot of weak excuses for barging in on her.
Juliette gets a little excited at the flip from being scared by this unexpected stranger to totally dominating him. She decides to also pay back her embarrassment by stripping him naked and then starts to put on his clothes as she steals them. Soon Juliette is fully dressed in his clothes and using his face to rub off while he desperately tries to hide his tiny boner inside her little black thong.

Femdom, Sissy

937 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:00

00240x0032-11.png

GirlBullies - Stolen Clothes and Cock Teasing Humiliation with Juliette March.mp4

Look how sexy I am in these workout clothes. My body is so sweaty from a workout I just did. Don't you just love the smell of my sweat? This slave gets the privilege of worshiping my sweaty body. Start by smelling my armpits. Take a deep sniff. Then you can smell my sweaty ass. Get your nose right in between my perfect ass. I'll even allow my slave to smell and lick the spit and sweat in between my perfect tits.
and use markup codes: Loser4Bella 25%, Bitch4Bella 50%, Goodboy4Bella 100%, Paypig4Bella 200%, WorshipBella4Life 500%

Assworship,Faceslapping,Femdom,Spitting

252 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:12:26

00240x0032-11.png

Iwantbellaa - Body worship after sweaty workout.mp4

Back