Merciless Mistresses

Meet our new Bombshell Juju Rangel. In her audition she demonstrated her skills at front and back kicks, knees, punches and butt drops. She passed with Honors, did you have any doubts ?

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

621 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:50

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Ballbusting Audition with Juju Rangel.mp4

Mlle Fanchette is teasing her butler and while teasing she gets aroused too. As she starts to fondle her breasts her hands travel south and she begins to rub her soft pussy over her skirt and panties. Next she lift her skirt and it does not take long up until she slips her hand inside her panty in order to properly masturbate. This is too much for the naked and horny butler who storms the scene and ejaculates all over her hand, skirt and panties...
More like this here: Duet, L' amour de loin

Tags: Femdom Fetish

413 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:12

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Allumeuse.mp4

Mlle Fanchette is slowly edging her butler once again. He sits on a chair and she is on the floor besides him. She gently plays with his cock, squeezes his balls tight, plays with his frenulum and lightly slaps it. The butler's hard cock is totally in her disposition for her to play as she desires. At the end she only strokes his frenulum with her thumb making him explode.

Tags: CFNM Femdom Handjob Milking Orgasm Control

2.53 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:09:11

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Branlette sensuelle II - 4K.mp4

LANGUAGE: English
I'm in the garden with my friend Mistress Amrita. It's a beautiful sunny day and we enjoy to play with our slave in the outdoor! We founded in the garden fresh nettle and we decided to use it to our slave! Amrita binds the slave to the pole of the birds house and I take the nettle and I start to the cock and the balls of the slave with that. The slave suffers, his cock is all red but we have so much fun to let him nettle tied on the cock!
ALSO, CHECK OUT:
PERVERT+SCHOOLBOY+BALLS+PUNISHMENT

Tags: Asian Ballbusting Bondage Cbt Femdom

3.03 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:08

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Padrona Era - Green Nettle - Red Cock - CBT.mp4

On a beautiful sunny afternoon Mlle Fanchette takes her bra off as she walks barefoot on the grass. She sits down to relax and notices her butler working naked. She summons him and he obliges. He gets down on his knees in front of her stroking his hard cock. She enjoys the view and plays with his swollen member with her feet. She also records him on video with her phone for further entertainment. It is not long before the butler cums hard drenching her beautiful feet with his fresh warm semen. He returns to his work and Mlle is satisfied.

tags: Femdom Femdom Pov Fetish Footjob

2.28 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:08:26

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Sur la pelouse.mp4

Today, the petite and sexy Mistress Kira is in a particularly playful and excited mood. Therefore, she decided to tease her slave by dominating him when she was wearing only panties. Kira sits on the face of a slave, ordering him to kiss her pussy and pussy-smother femdom. The Dominant Goddess squeezes the slave's head with a scissor grip, pressing his face into her pussy while ordering him to kiss her pussy. Kira also uses the face of a slave as a footrest for her feet in socks, ordering him to sniff them. The mistress stands with her full weight on the head of the slave - head trampling femdom. This is an example of one of the evenings of Mistress Kira and her constant slave, just this time she decided to take a smartphone and record this process on video. Therefore, we can assume that this is a real femdom home life style.

Tags: Cocktease Facesitting Femdom Pussy Worship Scissor Teasing Trampling wrestling

806 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:18

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Petite Princess FemDom - Homemade Femdom From Princess Kira In Panties And Her Slave.mp4

My sissy is busy doing his chores and watching him bend over while cleaning My shoes gets Me in the mood. I really want to fuck his sissy ass, and I don't care if he has work to do; he must do both at the same time. I bend him over a stool so he can clean My shoes while I enjoy using his ass. I love shoving My big cock in his tight hole, fucking him really hard while he must keep cleaning. he should never forget he is My sex toy and exists to please Me in any way I desire.

tags: Assworship Femdom Humiliation Strapon

179 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:44

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Ezada Sinn - Matriarch Ezada Sinn fucks Her sissy in the mouth and ass while he cleans Her shoes.mp4

Petite Mistress Kira has not used her submissive boyfriend as bedding (human furniture) for a long time. So now, when she wanted to play a game on her smartphone and talk to her friend on the phone, she took her slave and ordered him to lie on the sofa, and she sat on his face. Kira is wearing leather leggings that practically do not allow the slave to breathe, given that the little Mistress sits on the face of the slave with full weight and ignores the fact that the slave wriggles under her ass. For Mistress Kira, her video game is more important than the fact that the slave has a hard time during the facesitting in leather pants. This is smother femdom and ignoring facesitting. Then the Mistress stands on the dirty floor and soils her bare feet, and after that puts them on the face of the slave and orders him to kiss her dirty feet. And at the end, Kira made a series of powerful blows with her bare foot in the face of a slave.

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Ignore Smother

592 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:08

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Petite Princess FemDom - Petite Princess Kira In Leather Legging Ignore Face Sitting and Footdom Femdom.mp4

Goddess Leona turns up at the house of someone who has been trolling her online. The keyboard warrior thought he would get away with being rude to hot girls but today he learns his lesson. She strips him naked and bends him over before shoving a butt plug up his ass and spanking him. She then pushes him onto his back so she can fuck him in the ass missionary style. She spreads his legs like a whore and pounds his ass hard before doing him in doggy as well. His final is to cum on her leg and then have to lick it off!

tags: Femdom Strapon

1.60 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:27:49

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Girls Abuse Guys - Goddess Leona - Internet Troll.mp4

Hands and feet tightly tied together, this slave is unable to move and totally at the mercy of Goddess Healah Sin and Mistress Black Nymphetamin. He is in a very stressful position and that's what the Mistresses like because he didn't do the cleaning chores properly and now the Mistresses will teach him a lesson. So They start to whip his ass followed by a strict caning. Slowly his bare ass turns red and very sore. His only purpose is to be useful to his Owners by following Their instructions. He will remember this lesson forever.

Tags: Caning Femdom Spanking

259 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:57

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Sin Sisters - Becoming a beaten-up foot stool is the best he could do.mp4

Every slave has a proper use in the presence of Goddess Healah Sin and Mistress Black Nymphetamin. Today this lucky slave will be used as a human ashtray for both the Mistresses. Being a human astray for Goddess Healah and Mistress Black Nymphetamin has its own perks as he will receive Their spit too. As a reward, he gets slapped hard for being a good human ashtray for the Mistresses.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Human Ashtray Smoking Spitting

268 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:09:15

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Sin Sisters - Two elegant ladies use their ashtray (Healah Sin and Black Nymphetamin).mp4

Goddess Venus and Lexi Chase decide to have a "Mean Girl Verbal Beatdown Contest". 1 slave, 2 Mean Girls. The slave is naked, on leash, kneeling between the 2 Mean Girls, with chastity on. Princess Mia films and "referees" the contest from behind camera. Each girl gets a "turn" saying the meanest, most hurtful thing she can possibly think of to the loser.
The "rounds" go on and on...and the insults just get meaner and meaner...with the goal of making the loser literally break down and cry while they LAUGH at it and film its emotional destruction for their profit! (AND to show their BFs over dinner so they can have a good laugh at its expense too!!)

- Princess Skylar

Tags: Femdom High Heels Humiliation miami

1.08 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:02

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Sticks _ Stones - Goddess Venus and Lexi Chase.mp4

Mlle Fanchette lies on her belly. She wears a light blue short dress that reveals her beautiful legs. Her playful feet grab her butler's attention who enters the scene naked and stroking his cock. As he cannot possibly resist the sight he starts to rub his cock on Mlle's legs and later traps his member between her thigh and her calf right behind her knee. At this position he starts to slowly fuck her leg as she ignores him and lets him have his way. It does not take long up until the butler shoots his load and leaves.

tags: CFNM Femdom Fetish Ignore

1.66 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:05:59

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Amour d'Eole II - 4K.mp4

Barbie has Her slave locked in a cage - kept like Her slave bitch and ready for training. it must prove its total devotion and acceptance of Her ownership. slaves will know their place down at Her superior feet! Kissing and licking Her shiny high heeled shoes, She likes to use slave's tongue to lick the dirt off Her soles. Sucking Her heels and being degraded and humiliated makes Her laugh at how pathetic it is! She makes it stroke and jerk off on its knees in the cage while it worships Her feet. Keeping the slave constantly teased and on the edge at it licks Her bare soles and hot pink toes. She's so entertained at how desperate and pathetic the loser slave is at Her feet that She makes it hump and lick Her feet and stilettos and commands a ruined release as it helplessly cums and drips on Her feet. slave must lick anything and everything off Her feet and shoes and keep them spotless at all times - this includes the sticky mess it just made on Her feet! Lowly slave gets locked back in the cage to await Her next pair of footwear... Serving Her superior feet is the slave's sole purpose.

Tags: Femdom Femdom 4K Fetish Footworship Goddess Kim

1.21 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:14:47

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Kim - slave Worships _ Cums on Barbie's Feet (4K).mp4

In the last two episodes, it was all about destroying his male side! And since he's a compulsive wanker, I'm offering him one last ejaculation before his new life as a slave in my service! This last ejaculation will allow me to see that he has understood the new rules of his (future) new life.
I release him from his spiked chastity cage and this ejaculation doesn't really go as he expects...

Tags: Chastity Femdom Forced Orgasm Handjob Humiliation Milking

776 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:26

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Maitresse Julia - The Last Cumshot of Your Life - Episode 3 - I Turn a Compulsive Wanker into a Slave.mp4

In the gloved hands of the experts! This male patient will soon forget about his erectile worries as latex nurses Coco and Nikki are perfect at treating cocks with their sexy skills. Their latex gloved hands will get even the most difficult dick HARD and leaking precum on to their palms. Both nurses take turns as they MILK their patient until he has CUM for them, straight on their SURGICAL GLOVES.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Handjob Milking

248 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:09:35

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

GloveMansion - Double glovejob treatment. Starring Coco de mal and Princess Nikki.mp4

My husband is finally completely destroyed...JI Now I can take him to his new life as a feminised slave! Cleaning the bathroom, I want to show him who's in charge from now on! So I decide to give him a Pegging while he stays in his cage and humiliate him! Then I lead him into the shower to wash him but also to mark my territory on his person once and for all!

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Sissy Strapon Toilet

757 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:21

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Maitresse Julia - Youre not a Man anymore - The New Sissys Daily Life - Episode 6 - I Turn a Compulsive Wanker Husband into a Slave - Maitresse Julia.mp4

Episode 4 : After completely destroying his male side and offering him one last ejaculation before his life as a slave, it's now a question of emphasising that he's no longer a man. I don't need him any more, I don't need a man and I certainly don't need a wanker. So to bury him once and for all, I'm turning him .... into Sissy!
Episode 5 : The training progresses. After giving him his very last ejaculation and completely transforming him, it's time to show him his new sexuality! Pegging, Obedience and Frustration will be the Master Words of her new life as Sissy.

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Sissy Strapon

2.47 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:10

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Maitresse Julia - Your new Life and Sexuality As a Sissy - Episode 4 and 5 - I Turn a Compulsive Wanker Into A Slave - Maitresse Julia Femdom.mp4

If the playful Princess Kira wants something, then she does not care that the guy is very tired after work and went to rest. Mistress Kira woke up the guy and demanded that right now he begin to bow to her horny pussy. The young Mistress indicated the place where the slave should put his head, and after he fulfilled the order, Kira sat on his neck, burying her pussy in white panties in the guy's mouth. The obedient guy passionately kisses the Mistress's labia with his lips. Then Kira turned so that the slave would also kiss her ass. The Princess also ordered the slave to open his mouth so that she would spit at him several times. Then, changing her position, Kira grabbed the slave's neck with a scissor grip with her legs for a deeper immersion of his face in her pussy.

Tags: Assworship Femdom Pussy Worship Scissor Smother Spitting wrestling

1010 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:02

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Petite Princess FemDom - Kira Amateur Pussy Worship and Ass Worship In Panty.mp4

Two girls play a sexy twist on the party game "Pin The Tail". In their pervy version they have to pin the condom on a naked man! Strangely enough, these two horny sluts manage to find the exposed cock even with a blindfold on. That was supposed to be the end of the game but these two girls decided to keep things going by wanking and sucking the big cock in front of them. When they double team the huge dick, the guy loses control and shoots all over the faces and covers Scarlett's hair!

Tags: Femdom Handjob Milking

699 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:45

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

CFNM Games - Pin The Condom - Amissi and Scarlett March.mp4

FETISH: FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CANING, HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BOOT FETISH, WHIPPING
Since 1998, the legal code has stated that degrading educational measures, in particular physical and psychological, are prohibited. Well - I never liked to follow the rules.
The cane - the main tool to lead renegade slaves back on the right path. It is a dressage by pain and fear that breaks the will of any willful serf and turns him back into a willing tool again.
„Whoever spares the rod hates his step-son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him." (Bible - Proverbs 13:24).

CRUEL REELL - LIEBE GEHT DURCH DEN STOCK - FULL VERSION
FETISCH: FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CANING, HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BOOT FETISH, WHIPPING
Seit 1998 steht im Gesetzbuch, dass entwürdigende Erziehungsmaßnahmen,insbesondere körperliche und seelische Misshandlungen, verboten sind. Nun ja - ich habe mich noch nie gerne an d ie Regeln gehalten.
Der Rohrstock - das Haupthilfsmittel, welches abtrünnige Sklaven wieder zurück auf den rechten Pfad führt. Es ist eine Dressur über Schmerz und Angst, d ie den Willen eines jeden eigensinnigen Leibeigenen bricht und ihn wieder in ein williges Werkzeug verwandelt.
„Wer seine Rute schont, der hasst seinen Sohn; wer ihn aber lieb hat, der züchtigt ihn bald." (Bibel - Sprüche 13,24)

Tags: Caning CFNM Femdom Fetish Humiliation Whipping

420 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:25:43

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Cruel Reell - Love Via Cane.mp4

DescriptionITALIAN LANGUAGE
Tied up like a cattle to the slaughterhouse, he is naked and ready to receive my lashes. I start with a black snake that leaves very clear marks on the moaning slave and he starts hopping in pain. But it's still not much, I change the whip, a snake again but much longer and sharper, the lashes are really powerful, it's hard to resist... The slave begs for mercy, I grant it to him but on one condition: he will have to receive the last 10 seconds on tiptoe, like a dancer. After this last test he can't help but collapse to the ground and kiss my studded shoes until his mouth is pricked.
SNAKES IN CATENE
Legato come un bovino al macello, è nudo e pronto a ricevere le mie frustate. Inizio con una snake nera che lascia segni molto netti sullo schiavo che si lamenta e inizia a saltellare dal dolore. Ma è ancora poco, cambio frusta, ancora una snake ma molto più lunga e tagliente, le sferzate sono davvero potenti, è difficile resistere. Lo schiavo implora pietà, gliela concedo ma a una condizione: dovrà ricevere gli ultimi 10 secondi in punta di piedi, come un ballerino. Dopo quest'ultima prova non può fare altro che crollare al suolo e baciarmi le scarpe borchiate fino a pungersi la bocca.

Tags: Ballbusting Bondage Cbt CFNM Femdom Whipping

226 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:03

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Lady Scarlet - Last 10 Seconds On Tiptoe.mp4

Back