Merciless Mistresses

Girls are no longer the shrinking violets of yesteryear - nowadays they hunt in packs and take what they want! Jasmine, Jessica and Carmel have already captured and tied up one guy and are now chasing another. He is soon caught and tied up as well and then one by one they start undressing the helpless men. They giggle as they compare their cocks and then have a competition to see which of the guy's will cum first. The girls are so good at wanking and sucking that both guys shoot their loads within minutes of each other!

tags: CFNM Cocktease Femdom Forced Bi Teasing

424 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:13

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

PureCFNM - Carmel Cox and Jasmine James and Jessica Jensen - Manhunt.mp4

Kris has been inside for two years for public indecency and is now hoping for parole. Unfortunately the all female parole board are not sympathetic and have heard he has disrespected some of the female guards at the prison. They decide to teach him a lesson and strip him naked and handcuff him. They help themselves to his cock whether he likes it or not and push him onto the table so they can all have a turn. When sexy guard Clea sucks his cock he soon blows a big load all over the place!

tags: CFNM Cocktease Femdom Forced Bi Teasing

571 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:41

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

PureCFNM - Parole Hearing - Catalia Valentine and Clea Gaultier and Honour May.mp4

Kitty Lynn and I have our way with Our dolled-up sissy, locked in chastity and ready to be used. We begin by mocking her locked-up clit which is already dribbling just by being in Our presence.. how pathetic and humiliating! We then inform Our slut that she will be useful for Us in whichever way We see fit, beginning with satisfying Our pretty feet. After Our feet are clean, sissy makes her way up Our soft thighs and begins licking Our heavenly pussies, grinding her tongue on Our Alpha clits. sissy slut makes both of Us cum, since Our orgasms are much more important than hers. Then it's time for the real fun to begin.. We fill her with our straps. I bounce My ass and cock into the useless sissy's mouth hole while Kitty fills her eager ass. How slutty to be filled by both ends. I then want a turn with her hole, and I mount her ass giving her My cock hard and deep. After her hole is sore from all the fucking, We offer her relief with a massive cream pie! her sissy hole squeezes out every last drop of Our loads at Our request. We love watching Our cum drip out of her.

Tags: Femdom Sissy

610 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:47

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Ava Onyx and Kitty Lynn - Sissy Creampied by Two Dommes.mp4

I'm Caging My Cuck Whilst My Bulls Fuck! My unworthy cuck took a creative twist as I mixed things up! I wasn't going to make him count down the hours before his release, but this time, count the cocks I receive ploughing into my pussy! Naked and locked, I take the key and sit him down ready to enjoy the show! Hope your keeping count cucky!

Tags: Cuckold Femdom

1.34 GB | 1280 x 720 | 01:01:32

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Adreena Winters - Caging My Cuck Whilst My Bulls Fuck.mp4

Claudia comes home from a meeting knowing exactly what she needs to do - her lazy step-son has had it too easy and his behaviour has been getting worse since her husband passed. Her step-son needs discipline, and needs to learn he won't just get whatever he wants, whenever he wants it! Claudia tugs off her skintight black leather gloves as she heads to the lounge to tell Roger what he has planned to pull him into line. A good spanking while held firmly over her knee, first with her hands, then with a wooden hairbrush, is exactly what he needs. Roger squeals and struggle, as Claudia holds him firmly in place and continues to spank as she tells him it's for his own good. She leaves him tied up on the floor to think about his behaviour, staring at her gloves and the hairbrush.

tags: Femdom Spanking

1.01 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:25:28

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Claudia Kink - Leather Gloved Step-Moms Spanking.mp4

Bratty co-eds Sasha and Indica are hanging out when their private tutor Jason turns up annoyed. He tells them he just got a call from their parents and they aren't happy with the grades their girls are getting after all the money they are paying him. He tells them he has a rep to uphold and they need to start paying attention better when he's teaching them. They grin however, as they confront him about the little rumour they've heard about his foot fetish. he vehemently denies it but they don't buy it. They tell him they will have no issue telling their parents he's a foot perve unless he agrees to a deal. He reluctantly agrees as they tell him if he withstands their feet in his mouth and rubbing over his cock in his boxers without cumming they will never mention it to their parents, however, if he cums they will not only tell their parents but also put him in chastity to be their new foot bitch. A sticky predicament he now finds himself in!Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Indica Jane, Jason Ninja

Tags: Femdom Footjob Footworship Sasha Foxxx

1.05 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:52

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Indica Jane - Sasha Foxxx _ Indica - If you CUM you lose!.mp4

Think twice before you devote your balls to a ball-destroyer. Today's submissive would love to share his testicles with me for fun. I made a casting call to see if he is suitable for my ballbusting sessions. I expect him to be silent as long as I don't ask questions. I Expect him not to interrupt my fun. I kick him hard and without a hint of mercy. Kick after kick his testicles grow and swell. I repeatedly knock him down on his knees and make him kiss my feet. He endured a series of hardcore leg kicks, palm and knee strikes. I don't know if after such strong ballbusting, his testicles will function well.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Humiliation Kicking Latex

695 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:24

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

MahoganyQen - Hardcore Ballbusting Slave Casting.mp4

ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Today I have some really dangerous shoes, not only are the heels razor sharp but the shoe is entirely covered in very sharp studs. My slave will have to be careful how he moves under my trampling otherwise his flesh risks being torn apart... I climb on him helping myself with a bar hanging from the ceiling, I walk back and forth on his chest and abdomen and some good marks begin immediately to see. It's all pitted and he begs for mercy, but I only give him short breaks. On the third request I let him take off my shoes but it certainly doesn't end here and my bare feet will no less hurt. In fact, now I can run and jump as his effort increases and also in this case he asks me for mercy but I will stop only at the third request before sending him creeping away ...
PUNTE NELLA CARNE
Oggi ho delle scarpe davvero pericolose, non solo i tacchi sono affilatissimi ma la scarpa è interamente ricoperta di borchie molto appuntite. Il mio schiavo dovrà fare attenzione a come si muovo sotto il mio calpestamento altrimenti la sua carne rischia di essere dilaniata... Salgo su di lui aiutandomi con una barra appesa al soffitto, cammino avanti e indietro su petto e addome e dei bei segni iniziano subito a vedersi. E' tutto bucherellato e mi chiede pietà, ma gli concedo solo delle brevi pause. Alla terza richiesta gli lascio sfilare le mie scarpe ma non finisce certo qua e i miei piedi nudi non saranno meno dolorosi. Ora posso infatti correre e saltellare il suo sforzo aumenta e anche in questo caso mi chiede pietà ma mi fermerò solo alla terza richiesta prima di mandarlo via strisciante...

tags: Crushing Femdom High Heels Trampling

195 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:13

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Lady Scarlet - Spikes In The Flesh.mp4

Scarlet got a new sugar dummy. And she wants tips from the pro AMBER! She wants to drain him good and she knows Amber can do it. Amber has great tips and will give her good ideas. First thing she tells her is to tell him, yell at him, speak it into existence!!! TELL HIM! Shes going to take it ALL! Drain every last penny from the bank account. EVERY LAST PENNY!
Findom lovers will LOVE this clip. Amber tells her all the ways she can get him good. Its funny cause he's ugly!!!

Tags: Femdom Fetish Findom Footworship

1.33 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:19

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Scarlet - Here are Some Rinsing Tips 4K.mp4

My slave doesn't know what to expect from this experience.He has no idea how lucky he is today.I decided to tie him up and give him some fun before putting him back in the cage for the night)I sit on his face and tease him, making him horny by spanking and squeezing his testicles.Slaps turn into stronger blows.I squeeze his balls with one hand while simultaneously striking with the other.All this time his cock remains so hard from my constant stroking and of course licking my wet pussy (I like it :)I make him cum by pounding his balls with my fists while stroking his cock.
These moans under my ass and pussy excite me so much)

tags: Ballbusting Cbt Facesitting Femdom Handjob Milking Pussy Worship

1.37 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:57

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

MissKsiaBB - Ballbusting handjob - facesitting.mp4

This evening, the beauty Kira is in a particularly depraved mood, so she put on sexy stockings and panties with a latex dress to please her oral slave. Throughout the video, the horny Princess Kira fucks the mouth of an obedient slave with her pussy and ass in lace panties. The young Mistress sits down with full weight on the face of the slave and enjoys the fact that the slave cannot restrain himself from jerking himself off from such pleasure. It is a great honor and joy for a slave that Kira used his face instead of her chair. Kira then lifts her latex dress to reveal the divine ass that was strewn with kisses by the submissive servant. Then the Depraved Mistress sat her pussy on the slave's mouth and riding his tongue. During the break, Mistress Kira sat on the slave's throat so that his face appeared in which she spat several times. Then Kira lay down sideways and roughly took the slave by the hair, pressed his face to her pussy and clasped his neck with a scissor grip. Its very hot pussy smothering during head scissor femdom. In the end, when the slave was exhausted from pleasure, Kira gave him a couple of strong slaps in the face for the last.

tags: Assworship Facesitting Faceslapping Femdom Pussy Worship Scissor Spitting wrestling

1.26 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:34

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Petite Princess FemDom - Hot Mistress Kira in Fetish Lingerie - Passionate Oral Servitude Femdom.mp4

Mistress Tatjana is a consequent mistress so when she gives a task she checks the process. Of course she expects it to be done. The slave claims to have been doing the work but quickly it becomes clear that he didn't do anything! So he gets his deserved punishment: huge slaps from the pretty mistress! Unwanted drool needs to be dealt with and the Mistress decides that the guy's face will be a good place for it!

tags: Faceslapping Femdom Humiliation Spitting

307 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:48

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Sadurnus - Tatjana Slaps Face and Spits in Mouth.mp4

The exquisite, lingerie clad Zara du Rose is going to use her eager tongue slave for her pleasure, she reminds him that is he does a good job and makes her orgasm hard, she may release his cock from the tight metal chastity cage. He is directed to her sensitive nipples and she supervises him licking and kissing them before she opens her legs and lets him kiss through her pink panties. She delights in watching his dick trying to get hard in the cage, so takes a closer look, licking the metal ridges, making him groan in desperation. Zara pulls her panties down and orders him to lick her cunt, he does such a good job, she decides a treat is in store and puts on one of her big strapons. He is soon getting pounded by her, a beautiful sight as she thrusts and takes him hard and deep, his cock still locked tightly away. Once she is finished opening his hole, Zara kindly unlocks him and puts him on the custom Venus tower milking machine, making him super hard, ready to be edged with a handj...

Tags: Chastity Femdom Handjob Milking Pussy Worship Strapon Teasing The English Mansion

1.65 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:27:10

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

The English Mansion - Miss Zara DuRose - Bedroom Slave Plaything - Complete Movie.mp4

Mistress Lexy Noir's cuckold has spent all night in the cage while She enjoyed herself with Her bull. It is the morning, and She desires his service. While he helps Her change into Her dressing gown, She verbally humiliates him, telling him how enjoyable Her night was while he was stuck in the cage. She sits on a chair, enjoying Her tea while he waits in front of Her. She has a special gift for Her cuckold; She saved the condom full of Her bull's cum. She teases him with Her worn panties, soaked from the passionate night She had. Placing the panties on his head, She shows him the surprise. She pours the cum from the condom onto Her panties and has him lick it off before pouring the remaining contents directly onto his tongue. She proceeds to roll the condom up and push it into his mouth, and orders him to chew and swallow it. Now he has had his lunch; She dismisses him to prepare Hers.

Tags: CFNM Cuckold Femdom Handjob Humiliation Hypno Milking

331 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:28

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

House of Sinn - Mistress Lexy Noir verbally humiliates Her cuckold and feed him Her bulls cum.mp4

Back