Merciless Mistresses

423 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:47

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Mandy Marx - Little Billy Eats His Cum.mp4

Es benötigt nur einen Tag in Nylons und Lederstiefeln gepaart mit einer herabgesetzten Luftzirkulation, um ein süßes Gift - ein Virus - zu kreieren, welches jedes Opfer in kompromisslose Willenlosigkeit stürzt. Um einen neuen Wirt zu erreichen, muss dieser in nahem Kontakt zur überbringenden Schönheit stehen. Widerstrebige Probanden werden gnadenlos fixiert. Gezwungen dieses tückische Aerosol aus betörendem Fuß- und Nylonduft tief bis in d ie letzte Alveole zu inhalieren, wird sich das Virus in dir ausbreiten, dein Gehirn infizieren und dich in einen Zustand der absoluten Ekstase versetzen. Sehr gut, mein kleiner Proband, zieh und nimm mich in dir auf!

It only takes one day of nylons and leather boots paired with a decreased air circulation to create a sweet poison - a virus, that makes every victim fall into uncompromising spinelessness. To transmit this virus, the new host has to be in close contact with the transmitting beauty. Resistent experimentees will be mercilessly fixated. Fxrced to inhale this mean aerosol made of bewitching foot- and nylon-scent deep into every single alveolus, this virus will spread inside of you, infect your brain and put you into a state of absolute ecstasy. Very good my little experimentee, inhale and take me in! (GERMAN CLIP)

Tags: Femdom Femdom Pov Fetish Footworship Smother

883 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:25:25

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Cruel Reell - Der Nylon Virus 2.mp4

Lady Nicole: I let my bare feet be worshiped and idolized.I know that I can drive men crazy with my beautiful feet and that I can address and seduce foot slaves in particular. As a student, I love to break out of everyday life and experience new things. I'm going to spoil my feet now and drive a slave crazy with my bare feet. I command, he does! I want him to grant the wish! Smell, lick and suck! I am the mistress and a slave submits to me.

Tags: Femdom Femdom Pov Fetish Footworship Humiliation

447 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:07

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Femdomgold - I let my bare feet be worshiped and idolized - Lady Nicole.mp4

Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess, and Domina Helena Locke
Look what we have here-the lowest of our cuckold slaves. As the lowest of our slaves, we'll treat him exactly as he deserves. Mistress Ezada, Mistress Tess, Domina Helena, and I have all collected the fluids from our various lovers to fuck our lowly cuckold slave.
Our strap-ons will be lubed up by the cum of better men. Maybe if we fuck him long enough, he'll absorb some of the attributes of those better men. Our slave better be ready.
He's about to be spread wide by the most diabolical women I know.

Tags: Chastity Femdom Humiliation Strapon

971 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:39

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Spread Wide by Four Strap-Ons.mp4

Imagine being My servant . Being kept on a chest, naked and wear a gas mask. Left for hours to wonder if I had forgotten about you, and then start playing with you . Daily you are whipped hard! My whips dangle from the wall all around you, I circle you from behind, viciously administering My brutal punishment. It doesn"t matter how long or how hard you scream. No-one can hear you. There is nobody coming to rescue you. I have made you My prisoner and you will suffer the most excruciating cracks from My leather whips to satisfy My lust for your extreme suffering

Tags: Caning Femdom Fetish Whipping

2.51 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:23:47

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Vidas Vida - No Limits.mp4

My Divine new iridescent boots are to be reverently worshipped on My perfect feet and deserve a sacrifice. I have My slave in the cage, bowing to Me as I command and rule it from My throne. Repeating its mantra and begging to be allowed the honour of kissing My holy holographic boots. Not only will I allow such a great privilege, but it will lick them thoroughly as it strokes My property to the edge.. Over and over again. Being highly entertained by the pathetic edging boot licker, I laugh as I make it bark and beg to hump My boots. Horny, humping boot d0gg! With slaps from My crop, I allow it to feel My boots press on its back as it kneels on all fours beneath Me. Finally, I decide it is time for the inferior slave to assume the lowest position underneath My boots, on the floor, looking up to My superior soles... Licking them spotless, feeling My complete power over it as it helplessly cums. Ruining its orgasm under My boots! A ritual of renewal and sacrifice of pleasure, for My sole enjoyment.

Tags: Femdom shoeslicking

989 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:15:42

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Kim - Edged to a Ruined Orgasm - Under Goddess Kim's Boots (4K).mp4

This is only the part 1 of the full video, with a cyberpunk all-latex outfit, I take possession of Gloomy once again, I enjoy touching and squeezing her boobs, I allow her to play with the vibrator while she she licks and suck my dick with her little mouth, when I'm so excited I take her from behind and. you can watch part 2 or full video to know what happens next!

Tags: Femdom Latex

1.03 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:00

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Alex Latex - Golden Master.mp4

Goddess Leyla often has her footslave kneeling at her mercy while watching TV or reading a magazine. She loves teasing him by showing off her sexy feet and her elegant high heel shoes! Sometimes she allows him to worship her feet, sometimmes she denies it! Goddess Leyla is sitting there reading a magazine dangling a well worn pair of high heels on the toes of her high arched feet. Her slave is to kneel at her feet waiting for orders. Of course she is dangling her sexy shoe right in front of his face knowing for sure that she drives him crazy! She laughs at him while this devoted footbitch is staring at her feet and high heel shoes. Goddess Leyla orders him to come closer. Then she takes one of her smelly shoes off and starts teasing him by showing off the sweaty innersoles. A lot of imprints of Goddess Leylas soles and toes! She covers the face of her slave with her shoe him to smell the mixture of foot sweat and leather. Goddess Leyla grabs his head whiping the innersoles over his tongue. She wants him to give effort for cleaning the inside of her elegant shoes and orders him to lick all the foot sweat off the innersoles. Goddess Leyla treats this worthless male bitch like the slut he is. She grabs his head and stuffs her foot deep in his mouth. She his mouth as a pussy for her sexy feet fucking it hard and ruthless! At the end she commands him to lay down on the floor. Then she covers his face with her shoe pressing it hard on his face with the sole of her foot. Great shoe worship with a lot of nice POV scenes and close ups! German language with English subtitles!

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Humiliation shoeslicking

404 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:28

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Foot Goddess Leyla - Adore my well worn shoes.mp4

Weekends are my favorite because it's when I can really tease my slave and make him worship me all day long everyday. I started wearing these shorts during the week to get them nice and stinky, it was a hot week so I was sweating A LOT! The first clip was from my 4th day with those shorts on, and over 24 hours without a shower. The first session I just keep my slave caged up while he lies down and sniffs my shorts, I let out a stinky fart and the fun really begins. I then sit on him and give you a nice close up angle of my asshole on his nose. I fart a couple more times before pulling down my shorts, and when I do I can tell he absolutely loves the scent of my bare ass. After day 1 of teasing, the second clip is from my 5th day in these shorts and over 48 hours of no shower, and he's such a good sniffer. Obediently inhaling my asshole over and over while his dick is locked up. Over the course of the second clip I fart multiple times, some in my shorts, some with my shorts pulled down but barely covering his nose, and some straight from my sweaty bare asshole. This video has such a fun ending, I take him out of his metal cage and ruin him so hard, I start touching him again right after he gets ruined, and within a couple minutes he fully cums again! I've never seen him cum twice in a row, it was a really fun way to end this clip. It contains lots of sweat, you can even see the sweat shine from my ass crack as it engulfs his nose.

Tags: Facesitting Farting Femdom Fetish Smother

1.16 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:41:48

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Cruelqueen - Sweaty face farting and double cumshot.mp4

No drama, no story. Just foot worship!
And if you like to see only the feet and not foot worship I have a store only of My perfect feet, with many videos on sale GODDESS GRAZI ONLY
You can see more hot clips in my video producer store GG PRODUCER
The best footjobs videos you can find here BRAZILIAN FOOTJOBS

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

188 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:10:13

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Goddess Grazi - Foot slave enjoying my big and perfect feet.mp4

Last Day in Philadelphia, so i Googled touristic things to see and seen i was only a 3m cab drive away from the Famous Rocky stairs at the Philadelphia museum of arts and I just had to go check it out. I even took a pic by the famous Rocky Balboa statue and walked my pig, it needed exercise so it was a win win. Im Such a good Goddess +I have no problem humiliating my slimy pigs into shape and I made this pig SWEAT Yes the clip is only 7m long but we walked around for a good 20m before heading back to the hotel. Just another day in my book

Tags: Femdom Human Pet Humiliation

594 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:07:12

+10% days From k2s.cc

00240x0032-11.png

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Walking the Pig in Public.mp4

Back