Merciless Mistresses

Kinkyb Leather Clips - Fetish Liza - Leather Fetish Session Stage

Oh I love how desperate and horny my leather slave got after the worship and leather smothering...now I will heat things up even more by keeping him caged as I pleasure myself. He will learn that ORGASMS belong to me, his included and I will keep his COCK LOCKED for as long as I desire. He is there to serve me, at my LEATHER BOOTS as I CUM.

Tags: Bootlicking Cage Chastity Cocktease Femdom Fetish Liza shoeslicking Teasing

File name:Kinky_20Leather_20Clips_20-_20Fetish_20Liza_20-_20Leather_20Fetish_20Session_20Stage_203.mp4
File Size: 204 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:55

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky_20Leather_20Clips_20-_20Fetish_20Liza_20-_20Leather_20Fetish_20Session_20Stage_203.mp4

Petite Princess FemDom - Redhead Mistress Sofi - Amateur Fullweight Facesitting in Yoga Pants and POV Facesit

Redhead young Mistress Sofi in gray sports leggings - full weight facesitting during watch video with headphones. Sexy princess at home uses slave face instead of chair for ass smothering femdom. Mistress Sofi changes different facesitting positions without giving the slave any rest. At the end of the video, the Mistress turns to the camera to the viewer and does POV face sitting.

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Femdom Pov Human Furniture Humiliation

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Redhead Mistress Sofi - Amateur Fullweight Facesitting in Yoga Pants and POV Facesit.mp4
File Size: 862 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:04:13

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Redhead Mistress Sofi - Amateur Fullweight Facesitting in Yoga Pants and POV Facesit.mp4

Queens of Kink - Miss Mighty and Fetish Liza - Wrapped Slave Duo Part 1

Miss Mighty and Fetish Liza team up for a day in the dungeon. The two slaves, one female, one male will be tested out with spanking, flogging, shoe worship and BONDAGE. This cute duo gets a very close encounter as they are WRAPPED tightly next to each other for some slave tease, torment and an ENFORCED ORGASM.
PART 1.

Tags: Bondage Femdom Lesbian Domination Liza Plump shoeslicking Spanking

File name:Queens_20of_20Kink_20-_20Miss_20Mighty_20and_20Fetish_20Liza_20-_20Wrapped_20Slave_20Duo_20Part_201.mp4
File Size: 515 MB
Duration: 00:19:58

D O W N L O A D:

Queens_20of_20Kink_20-_20Miss_20Mighty_20and_20Fetish_20Liza_20-_20Wrapped_20Slave_20Duo_20Part_201.mp4

Raptures Fetish Playground - Raptures Bellman

Bellman is ordered to Miss Raptures room and does not show the the respect that she demands. He is so short, tiny and pathetic, Rapture pins him down on the bed with her flawless ass, allowing him to gasp for air on occasion and beg for mercy from from her tall stature and perfect ass.

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Humiliation Smother

File name:Raptures Fetish Playground - Raptures Bellman.mp4
File Size: 344 MB
Duration: 00:07:36

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures Fetish Playground - Raptures Bellman.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Vixen - Torment Chair - Complete Movie

Tied to the elaborate bondage chair, Mistress Vixen's slave has no choice but to succumb to her teasing and tormenting. Her amazing lingerie clad body, entices him, she loves hearing his groans of excitement, before she punishes his body, first the nipples and then with electrics attached to his throbbing cock. Helplessly he takes the kind and the cruel to fulfil his Mistress's desires.

Tags: Bondage Cbt Cocktease Femdom The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Vixen - Torment Chair - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:28:00

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Vixen - Torment Chair - Complete Movie.mp4

Torture Time - Face Ride To Orgasm

Tiffany Watson's slave, Fluffy is patiently waiting for his Goddess to ride his face to orgasm. In order to ensure that Tiffany is the only one that receives pleasure, she has his cock locked away in Chastity. Tiffany strips her panties off and sticks them in Fluffy's mouth. She begins to smother and grind over Fluffy's face with her tight pussy and perfect ass until she is brought to orgasm. She leaves Fluffy on the bed to wait for her return for another round.

Tags: Assworship Breathplay Chastity Facesitting Femdom Fetish Humiliation Pussy Worship Smother Teasing

File name:Torture Time - Face Ride To Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 764 MB
Duration: 00:12:53

D O W N L O A D:

Torture Time - Face Ride To Orgasm.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Dry pantyhose humping

One of My favorite things that My chattel brought Me on this trip is this black lace leotard. It goes perfectly with My shiny nylons, both articles of clothing shaping My voluptuous body in perfect harmony. For this I was ready to allow him to worship My feet, but My chattel doesn't remember how I like My shoes taken off. Moreover, he offend Me again by not having an erection in front of Me, even while kissing My feet. his impotent dick and useless balls will suffer from My feet. I give him several light kicks in the balls, and then I squeeze his growing dick between My strong calves. Now the question is: can he cum by humping My pantyhose clad legs before his dick turns a brilliant shade of "frustratingly red", and will I allow it?

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Footjob Orgasm Control

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Dry pantyhose humping.mp4
File Size: 621 MB
Duration: 00:25:13

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Dry pantyhose humping.mp4

Raptures Fetish Playground - Arm Wrestle Or Trample

This idiot boy didn't think this deal through before arm wrestling the amazing Rapture. She not only takes him down in record time in arm wrestling, but then her prize is to trample him. All her weight on his face, his chest, stomach & balls.
Rapture turns him into a human trampoline. jumping on and off of him.

Tags: Femdom Trampling

File name:Raptures Fetish Playground - Arm Wrestle Or Trample.mp4
File Size: 352 MB
Duration: 00:07:46

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures Fetish Playground - Arm Wrestle Or Trample.mp4

Raptures Fetish Playground - Brace Face Revenge On A Bully

Rapture finds out that the bully from her school years is in town, she sneaks into his hotel and shows him what an amazing flawless body she has now, no more jokes on her, she throws him down, chokes him with her muscular arms, tramples him, kicks him in the balls, scissors his ribs till they are ready to crack. But drops him while she him to admire and worship her flawless body.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Scissor wrestling

File name:Raptures Fetish Playground - Brace Face Revenge On A Bully.mp4
File Size: 214 MB
Duration: 00:07:57

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures Fetish Playground - Brace Face Revenge On A Bully.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Sunshine - Life under my Desk

Custom Script:
She tells you that she's tired of you. That the best way for her to end your obsession with her feet is to give you what you want. You wanted to see her feet up close, so she's going to let you get up close. The only catch is that she is going to make you stay there for the rest of your life - stuck in the Facebox trying to get a glimpse of her soles while she works. Your job will simply be to worship her feet every day with your eye(s) only, as she plays with her shoes while she works.

It would be like her dungeon for you and she would cover the peep hole up constantly with her shoes while she plays with them and taunt you about the views you are missing. Sometimes she'd still give you a view of her feet/soles though.

She keeps you there every day and plans for you to spend your final days on earth as her prisoner. You must sing her praises while she works and talk about how lucky you are to be her prisoner. You also yell out for help repeatedly to no avail. Her end goal is to render you catatonic and unable to enjoy the view while you become weaker and weaker.

She keeps you as a prisoner for seven days and covers the peep hole up each day with a towel so you are only able to see anything when she is working and playing with her shoe.

Story only shows day 1 and day 7 of your imprisonment. In the end, she gives you a chance to buy yourself another hour of time/energy by sucking the sweat off her big toe as she sticks it into the peep hole in your mouth. You desperately take it and after a few seconds then start begging for something to eat or drink...

Tags: Femdom Footworship Humiliation Smother

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Sunshine - Life under my Desk.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:24:13

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Sunshine - Life under my Desk.mp4

Lord Maria - Double Domme Chastity Humiliation

Two Dommes with four perfect feet versus one sub with one tiny chastity cage. It's about to go down. In this clip, Goddess Val do our part in society by locking up another useless cock. Not only should cocks be locked, but men need to be reminded of their place beneath women, which is why we verbally degrade the beta as it gets locked. To make it worse, we then tease its locked cock with our bare feet, kicking, tapping, and squishing its balls while it squirms. Want to play with us?

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Chastity Cocktease Femdom Fetish Humiliation Sissy Teasing

File name:Lord Maria - Double Domme Chastity Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 76.4 MB
Duration: 00:01:43

D O W N L O A D:

Lord Maria - Double Domme Chastity Humiliation.mp4

Men Are Slaves - He Loves His Princess. Starring Princess Katie

At the end of the day no matter how cruel Princess Katie is to her slaves, they all still worship her unconditionally. This slave kneels quietly by her side and adores his Goddess, kissing her lovingly and being ever so grateful for the honor of being by her side. Such worship always brings a smile to Princess Katie's face as she loves men that are willing to suffer to please her and ultimately adore her as well.

File name:Men Are Slaves - He Loves His Princess. Starring Princess Katie.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:05:07

D O W N L O A D:

Men Are Slaves - He Loves His Princess. Starring Princess Katie.mp4

Mistress Dinah - Smothering and Milking of this Cute Sissy Boy

This cue sissy boy visited Me one day, so we could film some good clips. This clip is about orgasm control, smothering, and milking.First I free sissies- cock from the chastity device, after this I sit on his face with My full weight so he gets smothered by My well-shaped ass. I tease him and I play hard with his nipples. I give him a hand-job in between, so he gets very excited. Of course, I decide when he can come. In the end, I want him to cum and I smother him hard. He can take only a breath after cumming. Sissy-boy is very young (22) and of course, with a Mistress like Me, he cums with a big load of sperm. Good boy!
You might also like:
Strap-on, Gas mask, Smothering

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Forced Orgasm Handjob Milking Orgasm Control Sissy Smother

File name:Mistress Dinah - Smothering and Milking of this Cute Sissy Boy.mp4
File Size: 83.0 MB
Duration: 00:01:52

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Dinah - Smothering and Milking of this Cute Sissy Boy.mp4

Model Feet - The Very Stinky Feet Of Celene

Celene is a waitress and has been working on her feet all day in converse with no socks. She meets up with the photographer in a planned event where she knows what the video guy has requested. Yes, its hot stinky feet and boy does Celene from Xanas Palace deliver. These are some of the stinkiest feet ever encountered. We have featured her in the past 2 years ago when she was age 18 and now she is age 20. Celene is really something else. Look for the photo set of this model coming soon to pedisolejunction

Tags: Femdom Fetish Tickling

File name:Model Feet - The Very Stinky Feet Of Celene.mp4
File Size: 202 MB
Duration: 00:04:35

D O W N L O A D:

Model Feet - The Very Stinky Feet Of Celene.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia _ Natalie Goth TV - Restrictive Rubber Rebreathe - Complete Movie

Mistress Sidonia, resplendent in translucent latex and boots, is playing with her sexy rubber doll, using the bondage horse to control and prepare. The doll is then placed in various stress positions, her holes used and stretched, breath controlled and cock tormented in milkers until she shoots a big load.

Tags: Bondage Cbt electric Femdom gasmask Handjob Latex Milking Smother The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia _ Natalie Goth TV - Restrictive Rubber Rebreathe - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.70 GB
Duration: 00:33:55

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia _ Natalie Goth TV - Restrictive Rubber Rebreathe - Complete Movie.mp4

Entertain Me White Boy Pt 1

I'm a little bored today and in need of some entertainment. Good thing I have My white slave to do just that! I amuse Myself by making him worship My high heels, then I have him lick My sweaty soles and worship My Goddess feet. I push this white boy's gag reflexes to the limit as I fuck his mouth with My size 10 foot. He heaves and gags as I push My foot down his throat and laugh at his discomfort. Little does he know that this foot domination is only the beginning.....I have so much more planned for him...(Contains verbal racial)

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Humiliation

File name:Entertain Me White Boy Pt 1.mp4
File Size: 287 MB
Duration: 00:10:26

D O W N L O A D:

Entertain Me White Boy Pt 1.mp4

Goddess Tangent - The Face Sitting Shopping Spree

Take a look at a routine day of one of the slaves of Goddess Tangent. he needs to satisfy multiple needs of Hers - suffer while offering his face as a seat for the Goddess to sit on while spending his money online. The slave is placed on the bed, wrapped up in nylon, like an unnecessary item, that is ready to be stored in the basement and forgotten shortly after. Goddess Tangent walks in, intending to spend his credit card balances on purchasing expensive items for Herself online. The slave dislikes that but there is nothing he can possibly do to stop the Goddess - he is heavily restrained, cannot move and his cries for mercy seem to not be working. In order to fully enjoy Her shopping experience, Goddess Tangent sits on the slave's face and starts adding item after item at his expense. The slave gasps for air and turns red while his hard earned money is leaving his possession and transform into new belongings of Goddess Tangent.
FOR MORE FACE SITTING CLIPS OF MINE CLICK HERE

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Fetish Findom Smother

File name:Goddess Tangent - The Face Sitting Shopping Spree.mp4
File Size: 933 MB
Duration: 00:09:11

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Tangent - The Face Sitting Shopping Spree.mp4

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Seriously Stuffed

My personal stable of slaves must always be prepared when serving Me. If I fancy a fuck before dinner then they must be waiting, arse out, ready for their holes to be filled. My little sheep is always on his toes and as I waltz into the kitchen looking for some fruit, My eyes catch his peachy little ass desperately in need a of a big cock plunged deep inside it. I'm dressed in jeans and high heels with My infamous red lipstick clearly visible to form a cruel smile. I take up the lead attached to his beautiful collar as I slip inside him. Quick thrusts over the kitchen table and in no time this little slut is moaning away! My rhythm builds and the table shakes..... I want more. I drag him on to the floor, where I mount him like a Lioness. Im stood over him as he is on his knees and he takes the full length of My big hard cock. What a greedy boy, he loves Me stretching his holes, training him to take more for Me... once I have had My fill I pull out and leave him there shaking...... desperately wanting more!!

Tags: CFNM Femdom Strapon

File name:Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Seriously Stuffed.mp4
File Size: 646 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:26

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Seriously Stuffed.mp4

Mistress Ludovica Luxury - Don't Begging Us!

ENG. Return to the dungeon after a stressful day of shopping, my friend Victoria and I realize that her personal slave instead of fixing her Louboutins and cleaning mine that I am a guest, has been sniffing and jerking off all day. Angry, my friend decides to punish him obviously with my help ahaha for the shìt figure she made her do towards me. He advises me to wear the Louboutin that the guy has cummed on (mine have nice pointed studs ahaha) and start pounding his cock and balls so that, next time he invites a friend not to be in these unpleasant situations because of a jerk.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Humiliation Trampling

File name:Mistress Ludovica Luxury - Don't Begging Us!.mp4
File Size: 273 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ludovica Luxury - Don't Begging Us!.mp4

Raptures Fetish Playground - Jason Has A Foot Fetish

This is the full version of the previously released parts 1, 2 & 3 *this clip includes * FOOT FETISH * SOLES * FOOT JOBS * PUSSY EATING * BLOW JOBS * INTERRACIAL * BLOWJOBS * DOGGY STYLE * FUCKING

Tags: Asian Femdom Footjob

File name:Raptures Fetish Playground - Jason Has A Foot Fetish.mp4
File Size: 188 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:20:27

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures Fetish Playground - Jason Has A Foot Fetish.mp4

Taiwan Asia cruel girls - Clothespins whipping game. Starring Angel Violet

Angel Violet wants to play a game with her slave today.
She wants to try to use a flogger to whip off clothespins that pinched his body.
First of all, she uses clothespins to pinch his nipples, balls, and cock.
Then she starts having some fun!
Angel Violet whips so hard to try to make it. But it's kinda tricky to whip all the clothespins.
Therefore, she kicks out at his body with her high heels to get rid of those clothespins.
Even her heels hurt his balls, she still keeps her game on.
After those clothespins are pulled off, naughty Angel Violet asks her slave to play this painful game again!

Tags: Asian Ballbusting Cbt Femdom High Heels Kicking Spanking Whipping

File name:Taiwan Asia cruel girls - Clothespins whipping game. Starring Angel Violet.mp4
File Size: 287 MB
Duration: 00:07:32

D O W N L O A D:

Taiwan Asia cruel girls - Clothespins whipping game. Starring Angel Violet.mp4

Adara Jordin - Piggy Bitch

So my very dear friend Gigi had called our friend Carissa and I over because she found out her husband has been less than honest to say the least.... She wanted to make sure he paid for it... he think's he's going to fuck her in the divorce... little did he know he was going to be the one FUCKED by our big hard cocks lol.

Tags: Faceslapping Femdom Humiliation Strapon

File name:Adara Jordin - Piggy Bitch.mp4
File Size: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:15:12

D O W N L O A D:

Adara Jordin - Piggy Bitch.mp4

Ezada Sinn - Face-fucked by 3 big black cocks

Waiting in the proper waiting position, My slave doesn't know what's coming to him - Madam Caramel and Governess Painless wearing big black strap-on dildos. Because apart from how to worship supreme Female ass and how to prepare for eating loads of cum, My slave has to learn to suck big cocks, to satisfy them with his mouth and make them spill all that cum down his throat. That's exactly what I wanted to do together with My Lady friends here, which got so carried away by the fun They were having, that by the time I arrived at the scene They were already impaling My slave's head on Their cocks with astonishing speed and vigor. And it seems They trained him very well in this manner, he seems to take bigger cocks and deeper down his throat than ever before. Is it because he is a good sissy slut, or because he wants to avoid punishments, like the one that left those red marks on his back?

Tags: Assworship Femdom Sissy Strapon

File name:Ezada Sinn - Face-fucked by 3 big black cocks.mp4
File Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:10:18

D O W N L O A D:

Ezada Sinn - Face-fucked by 3 big black cocks.mp4

Back