Merciless Mistresses

Welcome to my Sex LIFE - Gag Ball Bitch - I FUCK Strapon your Arse

As if the day not was quite bad enough. About hours I had to carry this nasty gag for ball in the mouth because it required it of me and then this. I wanted to comb just briefly in the bath my blond hair and smarten up myself. Where from I should anticipate I am still brushed. Not the hair, but my arse cuntly and quite hard. She simply came behind and a way out seemed to me impossible and was not a matter speaking anyhow. The evil took his run. I had to spread in doggy in the washstand the legs and allow to fuck me. The fat dick, her kind me the gag to make to ball bitch and final fuck on the back where I the full length of the mighty strapon of dick in the fanny agreed made me, finally, absolutely languid.

Tags: Femdom Strapon

File name:Welcome to my Sex LIFE - Gag Ball Bitch - I FUCK Strapon your Arse.mp4
File Size: 695 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:04:24

D O W N L O A D:

Welcome to my Sex LIFE - Gag Ball Bitch - I FUCK Strapon your Arse.mp4

ElektraMilks - Footjob milking tied balls bondage

Using a piece of metal I tied his balls in a way that it's impossible for them to escape (no slipping, no retraction), keeping him grounded to the bed. His hands are tied behind his head and on the bed's frame. Bondage completed, my slave is ready to surrender to my feet.
I know he can't handle a long session with my toes so I make sure I pull the rope attached to his balls when I see him ready to explode. I wondered how long he can last like that. Needless to say he spilled all of his juices on my feet in no time. Having him tied like that I decided to continue for some post orgasm torment and that's an extremely light punishment for exploding so early!

Tags: Femdom Footjob

File name:ElektraMilks - Footjob milking tied balls bondage.mp4
File Size: 946 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:00:24

D O W N L O A D:

ElektraMilks - Footjob milking tied balls bondage.mp4

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Ava's Alpha Destroys Bathroom

Princess Ava had an alpha over last night and things got REALLY crazy! The entire bathroom is messed up and the remnants create a vivid image of what went down between them.
Because Ava is a hot girl, she shouldn�t have to clean up anything ever! (This includes condoms and her bulls piss stains) Princess Ava summons a beta into her bathroom clean up all the evidence of last night. Ava�s boyfriend will be arriving soon but he doesn�t know that Ava slept with some hot guy. Ava HUMILIATES this gross beta! She is having TONS of sex with hot guys, and this beta has to LITERALLY clean up after them and keep her boyfriend from finding out! (Meanwhile this loser has probably NEVER had sex in its life hahahaha)
The slave has to gulp down the cum filled condoms. Ava even wants this loser to SWALLOW the condoms whole to make sure there�s ZERO evidence to find. She instructs it to lick the toilet bowl clean of the alphas piss stains. While it follows orders, Princess Ava sits on its back and takes hot selfies for her boyfriend.

Tags: Chastity Cuckold Femdom Handjob Humiliation miami Milking

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Ava's Alpha Destroys Bathroom.mp4
File Size: 1.83 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:52

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Ava's Alpha Destroys Bathroom.mp4

Bambi Femdom Fantasies - KK Qing's Office Foot Domination (Part Two)

From the full clip already out! KK has been working overtime in her boots, so they are hot and nasty as she wipes them all over his face and gags him with her big feet. Bambi licks all of the sweat off of her nylons, but he is still not done...KK then commands him to lay down so she can smother his stupid face with her feet that perfectly cover up his whole face. More foot worshipping ensues as Bambi learns that he must do this every day to ensure that KK will not tell their boss. Better get used to having big feet covering up your face!

Tags: Femdom Footworship Office Smother

File name:Bambi Femdom Fantasies - KK Qing's Office Foot Domination (Part Two).mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:10:58

D O W N L O A D:

Bambi Femdom Fantasies - KK Qing's Office Foot Domination (Part Two).mp4

Club Stiletto - The Best of Ass Worship 4

Mistress Anjolie, Mistress Roxy and Mistress Ariel love nothing more than feeling a slaves tongue deep up their sweet bum holes. We love the verbals in this compilation, it gets so kinky. Ariel's talk about getting fucked up the ass and then blowing cum farts in her slaves face is legendary.

Tags: Assworship Femdom

File name:Club Stiletto - The Best of Ass Worship 4.mp4
File Size: 494 MB
Duration: 00:06:01

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - The Best of Ass Worship 4.mp4

Face2Feet - Goddess Tangent - Dynamites Demise Full

Full POV - Will Goddess Tangent give you the release that you are really hoping for? Or, will she just keep your dick locked away in the tight cold Metal Cage while she and teases it in any method that she chooses? What will the outcome of your struggles be? Will it be release or just more ? You will have to see for yourself.

Tags: Assworship Ballbusting Cbt Chastity Cocktease Femdom Smother Spitting Teasing

File name:Face2Feet - Goddess Tangent - Dynamites Demise Full.mp4
File Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:34:40

D O W N L O A D:

Face2Feet - Goddess Tangent - Dynamites Demise Full.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Suspended Corporal Punishment

What an unlucky boy. I�ve got him all tied up and suspended in my dungeon. I�ve got a lot planned for this very unlucky boy. He�s going to need a lot of endurance to make it through this session. I�ve got crops, paddles, and my trusty whip to play with today.
I�ll spend a little time tenderizing him with my crop. But once he�s all warmed up and rosy pink, I�m really going to lay into him with my paddle and whip. There�s nothing he can do about it. He can�t move his hands to shield his body. He certainly can�t run away.
This unlucky submissive is entirely under my control.
Do you want to please your Goddess with a tribute? Surely, you want to express your gratitude for all of the amazing content available to you. Add any of these markup codes to your purchase to show your true devotion.
50% Markup - IFEELWEAK
100% Markup - LIVETOSERVE
250% Markup � MYSACRIFICE

Tags: Bondage Cocktease Femdom Teasing Whipping

File name:Goddess Alexandra Snow - Suspended Corporal Punishment.mp4
File Size: 759 MB
Duration: 00:10:23

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Suspended Corporal Punishment.mp4

Lara Valentina Wild - VALENTINA And ORSI B - Fireplace - CRAZY Facesitting Domination

This time with my amazing girlfriend Orsi B (a fighting fetish legend!) we renovate houses and is a good business as we have many of our slaves working for free. We prepared an amazing villa and we wait for the last touch to have the house how we want. We hired a fireplace constructor, but he is extremelly late, he finds excuses all the time and we wait for him to sell the house. We decide to pay him an unexpected visit and we find him enjoy the life in the new house, relaxing and drinking our expensive beverage! He starts the excuses and he is even rude with us, but he doesn't know how much in trouble he is, he cannot mess with two Mistresses!
One of the duties of our new slave is to be our furniture. We sit on his face and his body and we smother him with our sexy butts. He begs us to stop but we sit harder and longer on his face, sqashing our sexy asses on it. He should feel lucky!

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Human Furniture

File name:Lara Valentina Wild - VALENTINA And ORSI B - Fireplace - CRAZY Facesitting Domination.mp4
File Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:35:50

D O W N L O A D:

Lara Valentina Wild - VALENTINA And ORSI B - Fireplace - CRAZY Facesitting Domination.mp4

Mandy Marx - Good Ol' Choke and Stroke

There is a chain wrapped around his neck that leads to the floor. It is the only thing keeping him stable as he tits off the bedside into my hand. He can't even look me in the eyes while I jerk him and pull him towards my face, causing him to lose even more air.
Breathless, jerking, whinning and embarrassing torture.

Tags: Cocktease Femdom Handjob Milking Young Mistress

File name:Mandy Marx - Good Ol' Choke and Stroke.mp4
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:10:23

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Good Ol' Choke and Stroke.mp4

Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza - Bound boot bitch training

Fixed in place with his hands and feet restrained, his head securely locked in to position, my BOOT BITCH has to lick and polish my shiny black boots. I am keeping a close eye on his performance and correct his behaviour with my riding crop where needed. I am only interested in using his tongue for boot worship. He must stretch himself and keep licking, even in this very uncomfortable postion to show his devotion to me.

Tags: Bootlicking Femdom Latex Liza shoeslicking

File name:Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza - Bound boot bitch training.mp4
File Size: 311 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:02

D O W N L O A D:

Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza - Bound boot bitch training.mp4

Club Stiletto - Mistress Kandy - How I remove my sissies makeup

It�s been a busy day for Kandy�s sissy nikki, house cleaning and sucking cock, and as this scene opens the sissy is on the floor with her head in the face sitting box. Kandy explains that she likes to remove the sissy�s makeup with her ass. Kandy sits onto her sluts face and slides her ass up and down smearing the makeup all over the place. �I�ll make sure this makeup is all gone so in the morning she has to apply it all over again and get herself pretty for the men I have coming over to get blowjobs, get their asses rimmed and fuck her sloppy little pussy� Kandy says with a chuckle. Kandy points out the sissy�s chastity device and says it is permanent. She allows her dirty little girl to rub her berries giving her limited pleasure. Kandy separates her ass cheeks and shows her delicious puckered asshole and you can see the makeup has been transferred all over her ass. Nikki is delighted because while she enjoys servicing men, her calling in life, there is nothing she enjoys more than feeling Kandy's ass on her face and having her tongue deep inside her asshole. Now nikki looks dreadful so Kandy slaps her cum filled berries and tells her what tomorrow will be like, how she will get herself prettied up again and then spend the day on her knees attending to men. Finally She orders the sissy to crawl over to her toilet table. As Nikki slinks away Kandy pulls her panties to the side and gives you a perfect view of her divine pussy, the source of the sissy�s bedtime beverage. Don't you wish you were Kandy's sissy slut?

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Sissy

File name:Club Stiletto - Mistress Kandy - How I remove my sissies makeup.mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:05:37

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Mistress Kandy - How I remove my sissies makeup.mp4

Diana Von Rigg - Bi Humiliation _ Cum Clean Up

Sadistic as ever, Miss Louisa and I make these boys french kiss and pathetically suck and wank each others cocks until one of them cums! We instruct these horny boys to slurp up every single drop of spilled cum. How does it taste?

Tags: Femdom Handjob Humiliation Milking

File name:Diana Von Rigg - Bi Humiliation _ Cum Clean Up.mp4
File Size: 94.0 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 608
Duration: 00:08:37

D O W N L O A D:

Diana Von Rigg - Bi Humiliation _ Cum Clean Up.mp4

Goddess Rapture - Cumshot In The Cock Box

Rapture has her slave on the floor with his cock & balls trapped inside the cockbox. She lets him know she's going to crush them with all her weight and there's nothing he can do but take it. Rapture stands full weight on both his cock and balls, smashing them into the box with her size 9 feet. She bounces, tramples, and stomps on them. When Rapture decides she's destroyed them thoroughly, she strokes his cock and allows him to shoot his huge load all over himself.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Footjob Handjob Milking

File name:Goddess Rapture - Cumshot In The Cock Box.mp4
File Size: 2.40 GB
Duration: 00:22:07

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Rapture - Cumshot In The Cock Box.mp4

Mistress Veronica Vixen - Anal Examination with Mistress Odette

Mistress Odette and I do a complete takeover of Our patients holes! We start by fitting him with a nice catheter and making him inhale some of Vixen's toxic potion! He is put through intense electrical, dosed up the entire time. Our beautiful latex gloves help keep him restrained. Stuffed full of electrical toys, the patient wont come out of the procedure the same man!

Tags: electric Femdom Fetish Latex

File name:Mistress Veronica Vixen - Anal Examination with Mistress Odette.mp4
File Size: 617 MB
Duration: 00:17:27

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Veronica Vixen - Anal Examination with Mistress Odette.mp4

foxyfootdom - VERONICA-Taste My Boots-Boot Worship

Crystaline beauty Veronica looks really beautiful in her sexy dress and elegant high heel boots. She calls her slave and put a leash in his collar and commands him to worship her boots. She whips him to do better and she hurts his face, fucking his mouth with the heels and destrying his face under the bottoms of her boots. Veronica pushes her slave on the floor and does a final cleaning of her boots, while dominating him at the same time!

Tags: Bootlicking Femdom Fetish shoeslicking

File name:foxyfootdom - VERONICA-Taste My Boots-Boot Worship.mp4
File Size: 779 MB
Duration: 00:09:18

D O W N L O A D:

foxyfootdom - VERONICA-Taste My Boots-Boot Worship.mp4

Lady Sara Borgia Femdom Clips - Caning With Lady Sara Borgia _ Lady Bellatrix - Caning, Femdom, Fetish

Lady Sara Borgia & Lady Bellatrix have their slave in the dungeon.
He is bent over the whipping horse.
The ladies take turn giving him a good hard caning.

File name:Lady Sara Borgia Femdom Clips - Caning With Lady Sara Borgia _ Lady Bellatrix.mp4
File Size: 673 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:36

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Sara Borgia Femdom Clips - Caning With Lady Sara Borgia _ Lady Bellatrix.mp4

Miss A and Joey - Mistress Amelia fucks Joey after her BBC date - Femdom, Strapon

Lady Bellatrix is transforming her slave into a slutty shemale bitch. In time she will be subjected to full face surgery, breast implants and of course hormones, and as her hair grows out she will be taught how to style it along with training for complex but very slutty makeup application. She will spend hours preparing and even more hours on her knees and back taking cock after cock after cock. However, for now the priority is to get her used to sucking cock and taking it up the ass, and showing that even in this condition of put on a street corner she can come home in the morning at least a few hundred dollars in hand. After all surgery is expensive and this bitch is only going to become the girl of her dreams by earning it. Bellatrix knows this will keep her slut motivated and eager to never turn down any cock even if the guy only has an extra $5 or $10 to spare. It all adds up. Watch how this slut is taking all 12? hard and deep by the end of this scene, she really wants to live her dreams and is prepared to work for it.

File name:Miss A and Joey - Mistress Amelia fucks Joey after her BBC date.mp4
File Size: 244 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1064
Duration: 00:14:41

D O W N L O A D:

Miss A and Joey - Mistress Amelia fucks Joey after her BBC date.mp4

Back