Merciless Mistresses

AstroDomina - Part 2

This is a continuation of part 1. ---------- After having her way with Alrik, Sydney's latest slave boy, she put him away in the closet for some recovery time. Can't waste the goods too soon! Of course, he's tied up nice and tight, bound and gagged so he has nowhere to go. , Sydney has a contraption around his balls. It's an electric stimulus device. Whenever she turns up the dial, a strong current goes through Alrik's balls. After that, Sydney adds some nipple clamps as well. And if that wasn't enough, Sydney expresses the need to add a butt plug to the equation. For training purposes of course. It's time for slave boy to accept his destiny. Sydney gets bored of the closet after a while and makes slave boy hop to the horse so she can fuck him real good.

Tags: Asian Ballbusting Bondage Cbt Femdom Strapon

File name:AstroDomina - Part 2.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:20

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - Part 2.mp4

Bondage Liberation - Suck Our Dicks - Double latex dommes face fuck suspended sub

Dressed in sexy latex lingerie and armed with raging boners, Lita Lecherous and Elise Graves are feeling pretty frisky. Using Kino Payne as their inverted sacrificial scapegoat, the domme duo blow off some steam using Kino's mouth hole and generally providing sensory overload with slapping, spanking and tasering. Motivated by cattle prods, Kino is an enthusiastic cock sucker. And as quickly as they had come, Elise and Lita leave Kino to ponder exactly how his mouth can best serve their cocks.

Tags: Bondage electric Faceslapping Femdom Fetish Latex Plump Spanking Strapon

File name:Bondage Liberation - Suck Our Dicks - Double latex dommes face fuck suspended sub.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:15:43

D O W N L O A D:

Bondage Liberation - Suck Our Dicks - Double latex dommes face fuck suspended sub.mp4

MeanWorld - Mean Bitches - Noisy Neighbors - Sarah Jessie and Destiny Cruz

Glenn's neighbors (Destiny Cruz and Sarah Jessie) have wild parties every night and make so much noise that he can't hear his own TV set. He goes to their house to ask them to be more considerate but they just laugh at him and call him a loser. They tell him to get on his knees and beg them and when he does they order him to kiss their feet. He is humiliated but they are so dominant that he can't resist obeying. They use him as their asslicker and footbitch and then the real fun begins: they use him as their sex slave! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, BLOWJOBS, FEMDOM SEX, AND MORE!

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Footworship

File name:Mean_20World_20-_20Mean_20Bitches_20-_20Noisy_20Neighbors_20-_20Sarah_20Jessie_20and_20Destiny_20Cruz.mp4
File Size: 2.40 GB
Duration: 00:42:12

D O W N L O A D:

Mean_20World_20-_20Mean_20Bitches_20-_20Noisy_20Neighbors_20-_20Sarah_20Jessie_20and_20Destiny_20Cruz.mp4

Medicaly Sado - The exceptional submissive

The submissive must be given a good punishment and Lady Patricia begins by spanking him with different instruments. She pinches his nipples. She then decides to expose him, holding him tight with straps and pinching his nipples. She subsequently believes that it is necessary to punish him more strongly by placing him in a very uncomfortable position and continuing to punish him.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Spanking

File name:Medicaly Sado - The exceptional submissive.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:22:14

D O W N L O A D:

Medicaly Sado - The exceptional submissive.mp4

Mistress An Li - Stretching Games

I've decided that you, being a bit of an uptight bitch, should probably do some more stretching. After all, if Daddy doesn't care about your physical well-being, then who does?
So today, I have you strung up in a very compromising position. Feet and hands bound up to a suspended spreader bar...quite the stretch, and oh-so-revealing. So many things for me to stretch - your asshole, your balls, your ass cheeks - so why not do them all?
I know you have such a tight little pussyhole, but I want it nice and open for me. One finger, two fingers, three fingers, and a butt plug...pulling your balls upwards at the same time as well so you truly feel it. In fact, why not just tie your balls up to the spreader bar to get them out of the way? And to really drive in how much of a filthy whore you are, a proper spanking on your ass to get the goods red and flush for display.
You're going to be sore tomorrow.
Features: training, bondage male, pegging/strap-on, cbt, ball pulling, suspension bondage, extreme bondage, predicament bondage, spanking, femdom,

File name:Mistress An Li - Stretching Games.mp4
File Size: 651 MB
Duration: 00:11:17

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Stretching Games.mp4

redtigerslavena - Slavena _ Suspiria Chastity Play Encouragement Cum

Slavena & Suspiria Chastity Play Encouragement Cum
Lucky Bitch has got the opportunity to jerk his penis after very long time suffering in a chastity device. He is under control. We want him to cum. But he became a pathetic slut so he cant. And we still encouragement him into it !

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Chastity Femdom

File name:redtigerslavena - Slavena _ Suspiria Chastity Play Encouragement Cum.mp4
File Size: 448 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

D O W N L O A D:

redtigerslavena - Slavena _ Suspiria Chastity Play Encouragement Cum.mp4

Divinely - Foot Slave Sucks and Fucks my Toes

In this gentle video, Goddess Divinely is receiving a foot worship session. The video begins with her kissing her Submissive and attaching a lead to their collar. She lays back and extends her leg to offer her sub her feet. They appreciatively kiss and lick her shoes before removing them to passionately suck and lick her toes and feet. There is both a far out shot and a close up of Goddess' feet in her sub's mouth. Goddess moans gently all the while, enjoying the sensation of her feet being pleasured and worshipped. The video progresses to a shot of Goddess' feet on her sub's cock. They grind against her soles, feeling her toes rub up and down their shaft. As things heat up, they change position. The video changes to a shot of Goddess firmly gripping her toes around the sub's cock as they eagerly fuck her toes. Her feet feel incredible and silky smooth. The camera changes to a close-up shot of the foot-fucking, ending in the sub blowing a load all over her feet and ankles. The sub then obediently massages the cum into Goddess' perfect feet

Tags: Femdom Fetish

File name:Divinely - Foot Slave Sucks and Fucks my Toes.mp4
File Size: 2.54 GB
Duration: 00:17:05

D O W N L O A D:

Divinely - Foot Slave Sucks and Fucks my Toes.mp4

Footpunkz - Madeline Sweaty Shoe Sock Strip Foot Worship - FULL Video

I've been talking to Madeline for about half a year and we had planned to meet up multiple times..and something always fell through. Her feet..right out of these shoes and socks were really soft..and really sweaty. The way this girl spread and curls her toes is insanely hot to watch, so don't miss it! First..her shoes and socks come off..she shows them off..and I couldn't help but shove them in my mouth as much and for as long as possible..then she takes the camera and holds it while she gets her feet worshipped more. Then in the end..she makes me put her socks and shoes back on while she filmed it. I drove a long way to make this video happen, and it was completely worth it. Don't miss it.

Tags: Cocktease Femdom Fetish Footworship Teasing Tickling

File name:Footpunkz - Madeline Sweaty Shoe Sock Strip Foot Worship - FULL Video.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:23:00

D O W N L O A D:

Footpunkz - Madeline Sweaty Shoe Sock Strip Foot Worship - FULL Video.mp4

Mandy Marx - High Performance Rubber Doll

Wetsuit fetishists, this is for you.
The Mandy Cum Doll is programmed to stroke hard and make a hell of a mess. She's fast. She's mean. She's prepared for a splash.

Tags: Cocktease Femdom Handjob Milking Young Mistress

File name:Mandy Marx - High Performance Rubber Doll.mp4
File Size: 487 MB
Duration: 00:14:43

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - High Performance Rubber Doll.mp4

Mistress Velma - Long Time No Cumming

With a Helix-like fascination with dicks and how to touch, and a fetish obsession all her own, this extended edging scene is varied, sexy, flirty, and a literal exercise and frustration.

File name:Mistress Velma - Long Time No Cumming.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:37:41

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Velma - Long Time No Cumming.mp4

Seduce Destroy - Amethyst Hammerfist - PSYCHO BREASTSMOTHER

This mean wrestling match is all about tenacious breastsmothers and facesitting, very hard ones. Playful yet sadistic, I lash out, smack and grab, my victim into lots of tight wrestling holds and uncover my breasts several times to near KO him with my weapons. At the end of the match I take off my sexy top completely and do one finale crazy breastsmother. It's the guy who has the "pain giggles" again, he tells me that he laughs when he's in a pain (just like I do), I also giggle when I inflict pain because I'm a flirty little sadomasochist, he tells me I'm a "little bully", so I then show him how much of a little bully I can be! I near KO him with my powerful scissor-circle-winning reverse headscissors, I slap him hard around the face and spit in his mouth to remind him that I'm not all fun and giggles; I have a vicious and cruel side too... You never quite know just what side you're going to bring out in me! Don't push me or I will push.

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Humiliation Scissor Smother Spitting wrestling

File name:Seduce Destroy - Amethyst Hammerfist - PSYCHO BREASTSMOTHER.mp4
File Size: 259 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:44

D O W N L O A D from k2s.cc:

Seduce Destroy - Amethyst Hammerfist - PSYCHO BREASTSMOTHER.mp4

Yes Ms Talia - Railing My New Sissy Step-Son - Part One. Starring Domina Alexandra Snow

My new wife,Domina Alexandra Snow, is such a catch. Not only is she smart, witty and incredibly beautiful but she's also a powerhouse of a Step-Mother and has brought up my new step-son, in such an incredible manner. He wears his boy clothes while away at school to fit in and make things easier for his studies...but the minute he's home for spring break things go back to the way they should, back to the way he was raised. Cock locked, panties, heels, and all the necessary sissy wardrobe make for such a pretty little slut. My lovely wife lets me have an amazing first time with my new step-son. But it wouldn't be true marital bliss unless she joined me would it?! A two part series of me completely railing my new sissy step-son.

Tags: Femdom Sissy Strapon

File name:Yes Ms Talia - Railing My New Sissy Step-Son - Part One. Starring Domina Alexandra Snow.mp4
File Size: 375 MB
Duration: 00:10:18

D O W N L O A D from k2s.cc:

Yes Ms Talia - Railing My New Sissy Step-Son - Part One. Starring Domina Alexandra Snow.mp4

Sadodere BDSM - Lady Afrix - Do you want a bite of my ass

Night of passion with Lady Afrix and her poor slave. Both dressed for the occasion in black, prepared for a night of debauchery, but at the end of the night Lady Afrix will be the one to enjoy !!She squeezing with her ass and a lot of cruelty from her will be what ends up ruining her slave's orgasm. Pay attention!! Final with surprise.

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Human Furniture Smother

File name:Sadodere BDSM - Lady Afrix - Do you want a bite of my ass.mp4
File Size: 475 MB
Duration: 00:26:02

D O W N L O A D:

Sadodere BDSM - Lady Afrix - Do you want a bite of my ass.mp4

Sadodere BDSM - Lady Afrix - Vengeful Farts OwO Sadodere

Lady Afrix demands revenge !!Her slave has not been up to the task this week, so she is going to have to do something to teach him how to behave.

Tags: Assworship Bondage Facesitting Farting Femdom Smother

File name:Sadodere BDSM - Lady Afrix - Vengeful Farts OwO Sadodere.mp4
File Size: 392 MB
Duration: 00:18:49

D O W N L O A D:

Sadodere BDSM - Lady Afrix - Vengeful Farts OwO Sadodere.mp4

Sadodere BDSM - Workout Facesitting - Lady Afrix

Intensive session of training and suffering of Lady Afrix. You will see squats and buttdrops. As our slave dominates her, her slave will have to sniff her ass and her sweaty pussy. Enjoy!

Tags: Assworship Bondage Facesitting Femdom Handjob Milking Spitting

File name:Sadodere BDSM - Workout Facesitting - Lady Afrix.mp4
File Size: 471 MB
Duration: 00:23:16

D O W N L O A D:

Sadodere BDSM - Workout Facesitting - Lady Afrix.mp4

Team Teasen Princess Monique Ceara - Jessica's first Ball busting Session

Jessica and Ceara are quite a powerful duo. They kick this poor slave's balls till he falls to the ground. They give him wedgies, knee his nuts, make him kiss their royal heels.... This clip is definitely a classic, watching these two evil brats this slave is definitely a dream for any submissive little bitch out there. Watch as Jessica naturally takes a liking to ball busting, she's definitely enjoyed this loser's useless little dick!

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

File name:Team_20Tease_20Princess_20Monique_20__20Ceara_20-_20Jessica's_20first_20Ball_20busting_20Session.mp4
File Size: 381 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:07:37

D O W N L O A D:

Team_20Tease_20Princess_20Monique_20__20Ceara_20-_20Jessica's_20first_20Ball_20busting_20Session.mp4

Amator - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum. Starring Mistress Tatjana _ Amirah Adara _ Nomi Melone

With his useless manhood locked away in the chastity device, the pitiful rubber doll is passed on from one lady to the next in order to be sexually,ly, and orally exploited in the worst possible way, to the ladies' great delight

Tags: Femdom Sissy Strapon

File name:Amator - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum. Starring Mistress Tatjana _ Amirah Adara _ Nomi Melone.mp4
File Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:54:23

D O W N L O A D:

Amator - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum. Starring Mistress Tatjana _ Amirah Adara _ Nomi Melone.mp4

Club Stiletto - Step-Sister knows Best - Lick My Butt and Wash My entire Body

Bambi is making use of her step-bro, howl, to massage her feet and then wash her entire body while having a bath. To start she is relaxing in the water with the jets on while the slave uses his hands and mouth on her feet. She then tells him to strip and get in the water with her. She leans back and they kiss. She tells him to touch her tits and then sits up and tells him to soap down her entire body. "I had a hot sweaty day and need to have it all washed away" she tells him. He rubs her armpits and tits and down to her pussy and everywhere she directs him. She brings up her step-sister in a sexual way but howl has no idea that Bambi has both him and her as her slaves. Howl is convinced that she'd be shocked if she knew what was going on with him and Bambi but some day the truth will likely be revealed and then there truly will be no family secrets. After being satisfied with his cleaning efforts, Bambi gets on all fours and tells howl to lick her ass and to get his tongue deep inside her. She then tells him to finger her pussy while eating her ass. She moans and then looks at the camera and says "There's nothing wrong with a couple of ex-housemates enjoying a bath together."

Tags: Assworship Femdom

File name:Club Stiletto - Step-Sister knows Best - Lick My Butt and Wash My entire Body.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:06:40

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Step-Sister knows Best - Lick My Butt and Wash My entire Body.mp4

Fetish Goddess Samantha - Spanked _ Paddled By SuperGirl

It seems Super Girl, played by Goddess Samantha has caught Bart sniffing around in her panty drawer. Time for him to get his comeuppance in the form of an OTK spanking and paddling. Samantha even has a Super Girl paddle and shows Bart that she is wearing the Super Girl Panties he was searching so desperately for.

Tags: Femdom Spanking

File name:Fetish Goddess Samantha - Spanked _ Paddled By SuperGirl.mp4
File Size: 96.7 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:05:11

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Goddess Samantha - Spanked _ Paddled By SuperGirl.mp4

Release 2022 - IWantPoison - Slave Cock Training - Intimate JOI

You wanted it- I provided it... SIMPLE! Worship Poison in an intimate setting, No flashing, no spirals, just you and I and My clear instructions to STROKE! Im testing a simple clip out, to keep the average sub sustained between My heavy mindfucks! So the success of this clip will determine if I carry on making simpler styles! I rather enjoyed this intimate style so I know you will LOVE it! Slave cock training - Emptying those balls without losing the magic!
atTheDyballatrix on twitter and atWantPoison for clip updates!

File name:Release 2022 - IWantPoison - Slave Cock Training - Intimate JOI.mp4
File Size: 928 MB
Duration: 00:17:25

D O W N L O A D:

Release 2022 - IWantPoison - Slave Cock Training - Intimate JOI.mp4

Release 2022 - Natasha Zare - Spit Freak

My cute mouth has your complete attention. Look at the way I delicately apply my pink lipstick. It compliments my pout perfectly. But that's not why I brought you here today. I want to spit all over you. Look at these long trails of spit leaving my perfect mouth. Open your mouth, I want to drool in you. Even better, I want you to use my spit as lube and jerk off for me. That's right boy, stroke that rock-hard cock. You can't look away from my mouth. I decide to have a cigarette and blow smoke right in your face. You are a horny slave for me today. Stroke harder. You will cum using my wet, slippery spit today.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Human Ashtray Smoking Spitting

File name:Release 2022 - Natasha Zare - Spit Freak.mp4
File Size: 325 MB
Duration: 00:05:32

D O W N L O A D:

Release 2022 - Natasha Zare - Spit Freak.mp4

Back