Merciless Mistresses

Adara Jordin - New House Slave Hazing Pt 1

So Slave Gim traveled quite the distance to serve goddess, showing goddess that deep financial devotion so she would allow him to come serve her in her home. Clearly he is in need of training, and fortunately for him he has come to the right place... to be put right in his place... beneath goddess... time for his training to start right away.... there needs to be some boot worship, being that all slave start at the bottom.... and of course some for my horny little puppy bitch... it wont be long before you are molded into the perfect little house pet for goddess and her hot domme friends.... day 1 of your week stay is just beginning....

File name:Adara Jordin - New House Slave Hazing Pt 1.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:54

D O W N L O A D:

Adara Jordin - New House Slave Hazing Pt 1.mp4

Evolved Fights - Bella Rossi vs Cody Carter

Cody Carter is undefeated but he hasn't really been tested against an elite sex fighter. Bella Rossi is one of our Top sex fighters and she is the ONLY female to get an instant victory in round 3 by way of Orgasm on the Mat (see her match with Marcelo to watch the glorious pop while he is pinned and jerked to pop). Both of these elite Sexual Gladiators really dislike each other for having such good reputations in the sex fight world and today each of them wants to prove he or she is the better sex fighter. They talk a lot of trash prior to the match and in between rounds during their interviews. Cody dominates wrestling in round 1 but Bella is use to these dudes coming in to a sex fight trying to wrestle the whole time so she has some tricks up her sleeve for this dude. The match goes all the way and the winner puts the loser on their knees and uses their face. The loser if choked fucked. This prize ends in a creampie finish.

File name:Evolved Fights - Bella Rossi vs Cody Carter.mp4
File Size: 2.18 GB
Duration: 00:37:36

D O W N L O A D:

Evolved Fights - Bella Rossi vs Cody Carter.mp4

Fucked Feet - Sarah Diavola's Super Wrinkled Soles!

I typically like to keep solo foot tease interview scenes somewhere in the four minute range. There was simply NO WAY I could do that with BRAT PRINCESS SARAH DIAVOLA! Sarah has quite a following and she has most likely the MOST WRINKLIEST SOLES I have EVER Seen. They are unreal. She has size 6 feet. We start it off with Sarah telling you all a little about herself. She then reveals she's going to be giving you a SWEATY SOCK TEASE. This girl REALLY knows how to work an audience. Once she takes off her sneakers, she shows you her sweat soaked socks, which USED TO BE WHITE! You can actually see the sweat right through the socks. Then, Sarah slowly peels off each sock to show you how wrinkled her soft soles are! She has these dimples right at the top of her soles underneath her toes. EVEN HER TOES ARE WRINKLED! In addition, she shows me her hands - they are wrinkled, TOO! Gotta love this girl. She's really into the scene and LOVES having her feet worshiped, which you will see soon. There's a reason why Sarah Diavola is SO POPULAR!Sarah Diavola has spectacular feet and soles. Before I worship her bare feet, I take off her sneakers and worship her sweaty sock covered feet. The sweat goes right through her socks and they are wet. I lick her sock covered feet then remove each one. After that, I lick her still wet bare feet and lick the wrinkles on her soles and go in between each toe and such each toe, as well. She wants more foot worship, this time in the Pose Position. Really awesome close up action here where you feel like YOU are the one worshiping her feet and licking those super wrinkled soles. Brat Princess Sarah is simply incredible. One of the best!!

File name:Fucked Feet - Sarah Diavola's Super Wrinkled Soles!.mp4
File Size: 958 MB
Duration: 00:21:11

D O W N L O A D:

Fucked Feet - Sarah Diavola's Super Wrinkled Soles!.mp4

Mistress An Li - Helpless Balls- Full Movie

The full series of Helpless Balls, Parts I & II. And 33% off for your viewing pleasure ;) Watch all of it in one sitting if you can last. You probably can't.

File name:Mistress An Li - Helpless Balls- Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 1010 MB
Duration: 00:24:45

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Helpless Balls- Full Movie.mp4

Royal Femdom - Extreme CBT and Face Sitting

In this Extreme CBT video, Gorgeous and Most sadist British Mistress Lady Diosa has a slave at her pleasure and mercy. She makes him lay down on bed and sits on his face with her full weight. His legs are already tied with ropes. So now Lady Diosa has a slave totally helpless and on her mercy. She decides to play with his cock with her pain tools. She starts with tightening a cock bracket on his cock. Later she decides to put a pegs to his cock and balls. You can see poor slave crying with pain and begging for mercy when Lady Diosa starts whipping his cock and balls after putting all the pegs and bracket. Furthermore she takes a pinwheel and starts tormenting him with that on his balls and cock.
Lots of other cruel games she keeps on playing with his cock and balls like tieing them and whipping them. Most merciless CBT clip you can see where slave is under Lady Diosa's ass all the time struggling and begging for mercy.

File name:Royal Femdom - Extreme CBT and Face Sitting.mp4
File Size: 2.08 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:14:38

D O W N L O A D:

Royal Femdom - Extreme CBT and Face Sitting.mp4

foxyfootdom - ARIEL-Learning Games-TRAMPLING FULL WIDE

THIS IS THE WIDE VERSION OF THE FULL TRAMPLING CLIP -------------- Ariel is a rich spoiled brat and sje is not interested so much in studying, even if she is highly intelligent. Her daddy hires a teacher with special teaching methods as the last hope, to prepare Ariel for the exams. But bratty Ariel has absolutelly no respect for this loser, she mocks his methods and make him her slave, having a lot of fun with him! ------------------ Trampling And Facestanding In Sneakers ------------------
Her teacher is desperate, Ariel's daddy will be angry if he will not teach to her something. But Ariel has a new deal! He will be her carpet while she studies! Bratty Ariel throws him on the floor and tramples him hard under her sneakers, enjoying so much! She has just amazing style while she melts the face, the crotch and the body of her teacher under her sexy sneakers, until finally she commands him to remove them!
------------------ EXTREME Trampling In Socks
Her teacher is desperate, Ariel's daddy will be angry if he will not teach to her something. But Ariel has a new deal! He will be her carpet while she studies! After trampling him in her sneakers, Ariel continues in her sexy socks. She has no mercy for this loser and she destroys him underfoot, studying a little while she stands on his face! ------------------
CRUEL Trampling Fun In Fishnets
Her teacher is desperate, Ariel's daddy will be angry if he will not teach to her something. But Ariel has a new deal! He will be her carpet while she studies! It's time for some trampling in her fishnets and Ariel is hard to the maximum! She crushes his body under her feet and she focuses mostly on his face. She stands on it in many positions and tramples it hard while she stands, destroying his face while she checks her studybook sometimes, as she promised!

File name:foxyfootdom - ARIEL-Learning Games-TRAMPLING FULL WIDE.mp4
File Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:20:04

D O W N L O A D:

foxyfootdom - ARIEL-Learning Games-TRAMPLING FULL WIDE.mp4

romaniangoddesses - Mistress Anitasin and Faith high heels worship while ignored

Today you can see one of the most beautiful Romanian mistress: Mistress Anitasin.
With a seductive body, huge breasts, clitoral and nipples piercings, she destroyed her slave mind and make him addicted by her body.
Right now, 5 videos made together follow, and this is the second of them. Mistress Anitasin relaxing at her house while slave Faith tried to get her attention. He worshiped her legs in pantyhose and her high heels and the mistress took pictures of him for her girlfriends while verbally humiliating him and making him lick and clean her heels. Great beautiful young mistress from Romania! part 2

File name:romaniangoddesses - Mistress Anitasin and Faith high heels worship while ignored.mp4
File Size: 336 MB
Duration: 00:11:12

D O W N L O A D:

romaniangoddesses - Mistress Anitasin and Faith high heels worship while ignored.mp4

Club Stiletto - Best of Face Sitting 2

Whether they just want to see their slave kick for air, inflict some pain on them, or need their ass licked, our Ladies just love sitting on slaves faces!

File name:Club Stiletto - Best of Face Sitting 2.mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:06:00

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Best of Face Sitting 2.mp4

Lucha Girls - 1521 - Saucy Aussie and Lil Guy

Sultry Aussie gal Simone Sherie is the newest girl on the Lucha Girls roster and she is ready to prove that she can hang and bang with the best of the talent in the fantasy wrestling world.
She dons a sexy glittery 1 piece suit, her boots and pads and is ass kicking ready for her first opponent in the LGW ring. She suddenly spots a little guy and laughingly jokes about needing a real opponent. Eli, is known for being an asskicker in the ring, but keeps his cool amid Simones insults to his size and stature.
The math begins and from the git go Simone goes on the attack, very bluntly putting Eli on the defensive. He tries to mount various comebacks but Simone is fierce and ready for any offense he attempts. She is a trained boxed, much to the surprise of Elis face and body that take the brunt force of her fast and furious fists. But sass talking Simone is nowhere near done with poor Eli and decides to apply painful body stretching submissions on the poor boy that has him screaming in pain and agony.
How much punishment can Eli take from this ass kicking Aussie babe? But Simone wants to really bring the pain and prove her prowess in the ring. This vindictive chica even grabs a folding chair and starts body and slamming it into Elis vulnerable sprawled out body. Will this be the end of Eli? Will anyone else on the roster be courageous enough to step in the ring with this amazing Aussie bred blonde beauty?

File name:Lucha Girls - 1521 - Saucy Aussie and Lil Guy.mp4
File Size: 288 MB
Duration: 00:12:31

D O W N L O A D:

Lucha Girls - 1521 - Saucy Aussie and Lil Guy.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Learning To Say Yes Mistress Pt2 - Complete Movie

Continuing her special training, Mistress Courtney, resplendent in leather and boots, runs a re-education centre for errant males who are not following the rules of the female led society. She has seen this many times before and delights in breaking them down to their core and rebuilding into the kind of males this new World expects. The cell is cold and stark, the perfect atmosphere to instil discipline and create an atmosphere for learning and appeasement, she has plenty of time to run though her cruel list of demands and punishments, no male has been able to withstand the reprogramming and she knows this one will be no different, he will soon be repeating the World's mantra, �Yes Mistress�.

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Learning To Say Yes Mistress Pt2 - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 837 MB
Duration: 00:13:27

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Learning To Say Yes Mistress Pt2 - Complete Movie.mp4

Beauties and Beatdowns - Raining Down Trample

Rapture�s trampled many men with her size 9 feet and muscular 190 pound frame. Always intrigued, by how her feet can cause a body to break, Rapture wants to push her slave�s limits. She begins with some heavy barefoot trampling, focussing on her slave�s stomach. He is unable to hold her weight, and soon finds Rapture sinking deeper into his guts. Enjoying the pain he�s in, Rapture is intent on causing more. Using her step stool, she climbs 2 feet up on it, and jumps off as high as she can, onto his stomach. Each time she lands, the air is completely knocked out of her slave, and Rapture remains on his stomach, causing a lack of air that almost puts him to rest a few times.

File name:Beauties and Beatdowns - Raining Down Trample.mp4
File Size: 482 MB
Duration: 00:12:41

D O W N L O A D:

Beauties and Beatdowns - Raining Down Trample.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Odette and Lola - Sisters Find Butt Plug in Moms Secret Drawer

Lola has found something in the secret drawer by her Mothers bed. She rushes out to show her step-sister, Odette. Odette knows exactly what the object is. She explains to her step-sister that it goes inside someones butt. Lola recalls their step-mother using an object like this with their step-father as the place holder for her cock. They speculate this was dads first placeholder, because its smaller than other ones theyve seen step-mom use. It would be really funny to the sisters to put it in their brothers butt. Lola calls danni into the room and asks him if he wants to play a game. She tells him that the game is called Look what I found in moms drawer. Danni is reluctant to play. Lola tells him that the object is a present. Its extremely rare for danni to ever receive a present. Therefore, it would be silly to refuse one of the only objects ever given to him. And the object is pretty. A boy as ugly as danni hardly deserves something so pretty. Lola tells her step-brother that he should feel very special. She reminds danni that games are fun, and this is a game, de facto hes having fun. Lola tells their step-brother to bend over. She slides her finger into her brothers butt. Dannis very embarrassed to have his butt hole fingered by his step-sister. The butt plug slides into dannis hole. The fuchsia jewel looks so nice next to dannis pink chastity! The sisters admire their work. Their step-brother is totally humiliated, locked in chastity and ass filled with a fuchsia butt plug. Lola and Odette decide to snap some pictures to send to their step-mother. Their step-mother is going to be so proud of what they have done to their step-brother. Odette wants to test the butt plug out to see if it makes their step-brother more submissive. She tells danni to worship her feet. Rule number one of every game is that danni has to do whatever his sisters say, so he worships Odettes feet. Lola holds dannis head in place for Odette as she thrusts her feet into their brothers mouth. (11:14 long) Clip contains: Odette, Lola, Butt Plug, Brat Girls, Taboo, some Foot Worship

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Odette and Lola - Sisters Find Butt Plug in Moms Secret Drawer.mp4
File Size: 167 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:41

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Odette and Lola - Sisters Find Butt Plug in Moms Secret Drawer.mp4

Goddess Stella Sol - Miss London Lix - Slave Training 3 Goddess Worship Reward

This is Part 3 of a delightful & devious Slave Training series produced by London Lix and Me. These clips are unique in that they are both instructional and incredibly erotically charged. You'll find yourself horny AND educated as you watch us take our demo-bottom Slave Blake_bdsm through a gauntlet of tasks for us. Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a slave? To own one? Do you want to live vicariously through the true breaking of a "man", from start to finish? This is the series for you. Here in Part 3, Slave Blake has earned a reward. After being contorted into difficult poses for us and taking a LOT of pain, it's necessary to keep his spirits up...so that he can take MORE for us. And what better win-win situation than allowing him to indulge in Goddess Worship. We praise our demo-bottom for his efforts and obedience, before allowing him to kiss, lick and worship our boots, heels, and stockinged feet. After this, he is awarded the pleasure of kissing our perfect peachy butts, and being sandwiched between them. Finally, laid on the ground, we use his face for our own pleasure. Full weight facesitting and grinding, along with lots of cock teasing, ensues, and I think Slave Blake is left feeling very motivated for what's to come...

File name:Goddess Stella Sol - Miss London Lix - Slave Training 3 Goddess Worship Reward.mp4
File Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:15:26

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Stella Sol - Miss London Lix - Slave Training 3 Goddess Worship Reward.mp4

KinkyDomina Fetish Domination - Mistress Alexandra - Three Dominatrices Punish a bratty sissy

View My full store.
Get more Sissy clips.
Would you like to commission your own custom fetish fantasy video? Check out the store header and contact Me.
My addicted drone, it�s time for another nails worship session, for My stiletto nails are in the best shape ever. I�m so happy to share with you the sound of My fabulous long nails clicking. They are French manicured with red, pink and white swirls. The middle finger has the Matriarchy symbol, because I believe in Female Supremacy, the rule of Women over men.So are you, since you�re here, worshiping My sharp nails. I�ve already made 1o guys come with these fabulous nails. Are you getting yourself worked up, in a state of complete submission you cannot resist and you have to pump your pathetic penis for Me? I�m going to show you exactly how to worship Me from now on. Stroke it like this, real fast, pump it for My fabulous nails!

File name:KinkyDomina Fetish Domination - Mistress Alexandra - Three Dominatrices Punish a bratty sissy.mp4
File Size: 350 MB
Duration: 00:09:27

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyDomina Fetish Domination - Mistress Alexandra - Three Dominatrices Punish a bratty sissy.mp4

Lady Perse - Birthday Whipping - The Best Gift For Your Lady

It was my 21st birthday! My slave told me that I can do with him whatever I want. I took him to the forest for the birthday surprise! First, he was my ashtray, and later a took my whip and crop for a little fun.

File name:Lady Perse - Birthday Whipping - The Best Gift For Your Lady.mp4
File Size: 187 MB
Duration: 00:10:08

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Birthday Whipping - The Best Gift For Your Lady.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Beautiful bendable fuckable object

I like to be surrounded by beautiful things. My last acquisition is a shiny object, and since I'm a very practical Lady, it's a versatile one as well. I can easily mold My new object into any particular position want. Once I bend the doll's limbs into the shape I fancy, it stays put. The saleslady also informed Me that the best method of keeping the object in tip-top operating shape was to keep it locked in chastity forever, never allowing the silent doll to enjoy any sexual release. Best of all, My object can be used for sex. All I have to do is expose its hidden tiny pink hole and use it for My pleasure. Once I've broken in My new beautiful object, I'm certainly going to share it will all My Lady friends.

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Beautiful bendable fuckable object.mp4
File Size: 23.8 MB
Duration: 00:01:23

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Beautiful bendable fuckable object.mp4

The Submission Room Wrestling - F598 - Dolly Controls

Dolly (from Hungary) is back on the London Submission mats in a competitive wrestling match against Russ. Dolly wears a camo-print outfit which really suits her athletic figure. She trains at the gym daily and has built an impressive, strong body. She is ready.
The match starts with a straightforward test of strength - armwrestling. This is a genuine armwrestle - Russ is pretty strong and puts everything into it, but only succeeds in delaying his inevitable defeat as Dolly gradually inches his arms onto the mat. Right arm first and then left arm; there is no need for a decider.
In the match that follows, Dolly uses a mix of power and skill to control Russ. There are a few times when Russ almost seems in control, but it is short-lived as Dolly dominates Russ for most of the match.
She puts Russ in a variety of submission holds, from arm-bars to headscissors (her thighs are solid muscle). Russ does fight hard to stop Dolly getting him into some submission holds but he's constantly fighting a losing battle as Dolly is able to stay in control.
If you enjoyed her last match (F596-Destroyed-by-Dolly), you will love this match. Dolly is beautiful, strong, athletic and she is certainly more than Russ can handle.

File name:The Submission Room Wrestling - F598 - Dolly Controls.mp4
File Size: 435 MB
Duration: 00:17:55

D O W N L O A D:

The Submission Room Wrestling - F598 - Dolly Controls.mp4

Kinky Leather Clips - Nesty and Vicky Love - Leather Smother and Cock Tease Part 1

Two hot LEATHER girls, in sexy skirts and satin blouses...this guy must be in heaven! Girlfriends Nesty and Vicky are experts at TEASING COCK. They take control and take turns as they SMOTHER his face with their LEATHERCLAD butts, play with his hard cock and sit on his face for pussy licking. He is about to explode but waits until he can CUM on Vicky's perfect LEATHER ASS.

File name:Kinky Leather Clips - Nesty and Vicky Love - Leather Smother and Cock Tease Part 1.mp4
File Size: 212 MB
Duration: 00:08:14

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky Leather Clips - Nesty and Vicky Love - Leather Smother and Cock Tease Part 1.mp4

Lady Perse - Mistress Karino - Encouraged bi fissting (Bi Slaves Have Fun)

I Encouraged my slave to put fisst in my other slave ass and told him to lick his balls ;) it was so much fun! I love Encouraged bi :3

File name:Lady Perse - Mistress Karino - Encouraged bi fissting (Bi Slaves Have Fun).mp4
File Size: 287 MB
Duration: 00:06:29

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Mistress Karino - Encouraged bi fissting (Bi Slaves Have Fun).mp4

Mandy_Marx_-_Pegging_Motivation

Ass training my virgin boy to ride cock in doggy by himself. I have to make sure to keep my submissive loyal, even while homewrecking his current relationship. A film-ponint POV, where I make sure to capture every bit of desperation for his cute GF.

File name:Mandy_Marx_-_Pegging_Motivation.mp4
File Size: 517 MB
Duration: 00:11:48

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy_Marx_-_Pegging_Motivation.mp4

Mistress An Li - Tormented On All Fours- Part II

How can Elise Graves and I make a tricky situation worse? By filling up another hole, of course. His asshole.
Bit by bit, we pump up the inflatable butt plug in Kino's ass until it gets stretched out, and then we turn it on. Our toy acts predictably. He moans and groans � and then it's time to continue on the caning torments.
His ass and the soles of his feet are battered continuously, tempering the full pleasure of the butt plug with the appropriate amount of pain to make us happy. Elise and I can in tandem and in rhythm with each other, beating our slave until he shakes with suffering.
I mean, could you resist if you came across a hole like that, ripe for the stuffing and beating?

Features: bondage device, bondage male,, double domination, training, caning, spanking, elise graves of bondage liberation

File name:Mistress An Li - Tormented On All Fours- Part II.mp4
File Size: 980 MB
Duration: 00:16:54

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Tormented On All Fours- Part II.mp4

Scarlet Chase - First Time Pegging

I catch my boyfriend watching pegging porn so I decided to join him. I find it super so I have the idea to surprise him with a strap on & let him experience what it feels like to pegged for the first time! I warm him up nice a good first by kissing & rimming his ass before I lube him up & play with one of my favourite butt plugs on him

File name:Scarlet Chase - First Time Pegging.mp4
File Size: 2.98 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:22:47

D O W N L O A D:

Scarlet Chase - First Time Pegging.mp4

Back