Merciless Mistresses

Vicious Femdom Empire - Makayla Cox - Female Led Relationship

Miss Makayla is an experienced and highly sexual MILF who keeps her boy-toy on a very short leash. She lives and breaths a true female led relationship where she is always in control and the boy's cock is always locked and denied. Her boy is trained to never think about his own selfish desires and only about how he can better serve his Mistress. His only reward is being allowed to lick his Mistress to orgasm any time or any place she pleases.. available in iPhone/Mobile HD Format

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Makayla Cox - Female Led Relationship.mp4
File Size: 564 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:49

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Makayla Cox - Female Led Relationship.mp4

umiliazioniitaliane - Lilli VS Ale - Full Version - Versione Integrale

Lilli ( famous model, mistress and BdSm and Foot Fetish video performer ) is a business woman. She knows that her friend Ale's video production is growing, so she wants it to be hers.
Through years of experience with slaves and fetishists, Lilli has learned how to ensnare them and has recently learned the magical arts.
To convince Ale to give him his production, adding the magical arts to the foot fetish, she enchanted one of his sweaty sock.
Using the sock to bewitch Ale, Lilli wants him to fall in love with her first and then become her foot slave...

File name:umiliazioniitaliane - Lilli VS Ale - Full Version - Versione Integrale.mp4
File Size: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:55:47

D O W N L O A D:

umiliazioniitaliane - Lilli VS Ale - Full Version - Versione Integrale.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Riot Starter - Mean Key Holder Cruelty

Riot is so fucking cruel! LOL. I mean really. She has no mercy when it comes to this little dumb fuck. Fluffy lives inside of a crate. Riot is his key holder. So, she brings him out when she wants to play. Fluffy is scared of her and the ruthless shocks she gives him. She shocks his balls over and over again til he cries. Its just what has to happen when you are an idiot beta.
Princess Crystal

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Riot Starter - Mean Key Holder Cruelty.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:01

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Riot Starter - Mean Key Holder Cruelty.mp4

Goddess Natalie - Stuff your face for my feet

I noticed how much you loved stuffing your face silly for me a few days ago! I mean, how could you possibly say no, when my boobies were covered in chocolate and candy! I'm sure you'd eat anything off of my body, just to get the privilege to lick it!
So today, because I felt extra super generous this Xmas, I decided to let you worship my feet, as well! That's right - the next best thing after a Goddess' breasts are her lovely wrinkled soles!
They'll be even more covered in sweetness than my boobs were, so you're gonna have to work extra hard to clean those up, but I'm sure you'll do your best and follow my instructions precisely! You wouldn't want to disappoint the Princess, would you?

File name:Goddess Natalie - Stuff your face for my feet.mp4
File Size: 692 MB
Duration: 00:11:38

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Natalie - Stuff your face for my feet.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - A tight hole and ticklish soles

My slave is very uncomfortable bound in these heavy wooden stocks, locked in chastity, exposed, always at My disposal. Adding some nipple clamps - chain-tensioned to the wooden frame - only places him in a deeper predicament. Much to My surprise, I discover that the soles of his feet are sensitive and quite ticklish to the touch of My long stiletto nails. I came to fuck his exposed ass, but now I can't resist taking advantage of this new information. his laughing soon turns to begging, pleading Me to stop. Stop? Oh no way, his begging actually makes Me want to continue. The weight of the stocks, the pulling pain in his nipples and the constant tickling with spanking soon start to overwhelm him, but this is just the beginning. Now it's time to push My favorite big black strap-on dildo directly into his tight man-pussy and fuck him as a whore like him deserves. he's bound in the perfect position for Me to use; I'm definitely going to have some fun today!

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - A tight hole and ticklish soles.mp4
File Size: 174 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:49

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - A tight hole and ticklish soles.mp4

Miss Ruby Marks - Caning The Cellar Rat Raw

I know my slave is obsessed with me, it�s obvious, just look at how amazing I am! Today I�ve decided to reward him by helping him remember I am his whole world! I know he lusts for my ass, I mean, who in their right mind wouldn�t, right?
I�ve made him lay down in bed and just sat my gorgeous ass on his ugly face. It is going to be so much fun! I sit on him making it heard for him to breath, smothering him and engulfing him with my ass. His whole world disappears, it�s quite an effective way to ensure he is totally focused on worshipping me.
Deep down he loves it, breathing in the true scent of a goddess... I even move away from him and he follows, absolutely desperate to fill his lungs with my essence hahaha what a mindless fool!
In the end I�m even thoughtful enough to help him become a better slave by pushing his limits, it�s so much fun watching him squirm and struggle for breath hahaha
I just know after watching this video all you worthless subs will be dreaming and begging to become my human cushion!

File name:Miss Ruby Marks - Caning The Cellar Rat Raw.mp4
File Size: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:32:49

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Ruby Marks - Caning The Cellar Rat Raw.mp4

Mistress Enola - Breathing the scent of a true Goddess 1

I know my slave is obsessed with me, it�s obvious, just look at how amazing I am! Today I�ve decided to reward him by helping him remember I am his whole world! I know he lusts for my ass, I mean, who in their right mind wouldn�t, right?
I�ve made him lay down in bed and just sat my gorgeous ass on his ugly face. It is going to be so much fun! I sit on him making it heard for him to breath, smothering him and engulfing him with my ass. His whole world disappears, it�s quite an effective way to ensure he is totally focused on worshipping me.
Deep down he loves it, breathing in the true scent of a goddess... I even move away from him and he follows, absolutely desperate to fill his lungs with my essence hahaha what a mindless fool!
In the end I�m even thoughtful enough to help him become a better slave by pushing his limits, it�s so much fun watching him squirm and struggle for breath hahaha
I just know after watching this video all you worthless subs will be dreaming and begging to become my human cushion!

File name:Mistress Enola - Breathing the scent of a true Goddess 1.mp4
File Size: 467 MB
Duration: 00:10:35

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Enola - Breathing the scent of a true Goddess 1.mp4

Mistress Enola - Breathing the scent of a true Goddess II

This is the Part II of PROMOTED TO A HUMAN CUSHION Clip.In this part of the clip I make him sniff directly from my asshole, every time I sit on his face I point his nose directly there! So he's only way to breath is breathing my Scent, I also have fun with his face making some butt-drops and finally lay in the bed and make him sink his face into my butt cheeks!

File name:Mistress Enola - Breathing the scent of a true Goddess II.mp4
File Size: 547 MB
Duration: 00:12:24

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Enola - Breathing the scent of a true Goddess II.mp4

Mistress Enola - Facial Natural Vitamin - Full Face Mouth And Eyes

File name:Mistress Enola - Facial Natural Vitamin - Full Face Mouth And Eyes.mp4
File Size: 620 MB
Duration: 00:28:36

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Enola - Facial Natural Vitamin - Full Face Mouth And Eyes.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Smother Box Slave Used without Mercy 4K

I JUST got this new bikini and wanted to sit on my favorite piece of furniture to take selfies! This swimsuit goes PERFECTLY with my pink suede red bottoms, and the smother box offers the BEST posture. (not to mention the versatility to sit in various positions to ensure I don't have a wardrobe malfunction! I could care LESS about this thing inside the smother box, I just HAVE to get the perfect selfie (which isn't very difficult) The pink swimsuit makes my sun kissed skin really pop! In between taking hot pics of myself, I like to tease the smother box dummy. Laughing at how pathetic it is while I further pump its face farther up into my ass. I know you probably can't tell but it helps my sit up straight lol. Creating content can be A LOT of work for a hot girl like me. I have to take soooo many pictures and videos and tik toks. Not to mention all the angles I have to get! And the lighting is so good that it makes me hot and sweaty. (Good thing I'm wearing a bikini!) Every now and then I'll be RIGHT in the middle of taken such a good photo and this idiot has the AUDACITY to wiggle for air. (That's so annoying!) Despite how much this loser's life sucks, I don't feel sorry for it AT ALL!!! It's important for me to take the best pictures, and if that means sitting on its face and smothering it with my perfect ass then that's a price I'm willing to let it pay!

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Smother Box Slave Used without Mercy 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:15:02

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Smother Box Slave Used without Mercy 4K.mp4

Goddess Rapture - Rapture's Boot _ Socks

Rapture has been wearing her Ugg boots all day long. After noticing some dirt on them, she summons her foot boy to come clean it off with his tongue. Once they're clean, Rapture removes them and has him smell and worship her warm boot socks.

File name:Goddess Rapture - Rapture's Boot _ Socks.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:12:44

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Rapture - Rapture's Boot _ Socks.mp4

Servants For Girls - Nicole and Selena - Obey our orders Asian whore

I have never seen such miserable creatures! This Asian whore voluntarily agrees to serve us, endures our bullying, and cleans our house. We can be unhappy with the quality of the cleaning and punish him for it! We don't even pay him! lol. We dressed him up in this slutty suit to make him feel ashamed. I wonder if he realizes how pathetic he is? Stop. It seems to me that this dumbass isn't well cleaned. "Hey Nicole, see if everything is okay?" because of the camera, it will be uncomfortable for me to educate him .. I think it�s good that he has grown such long hair, it will be convenient for me to drag him by it. This cheap Asian slut finds out what it is like when they wind their hair on a fisst and put it on something big and warm .. I'm talking about a foot. What do you think you are a pervert? This loser didn't clean up well but it was as if we wanted it. Now you can make fun of him in full power! haha .. in the hands of Nicole and Selena stacks with which they will beat in the balls this nonentity while he crying like a girl! ahah this is very funny. But you know what's really funny? Saddle this moron like a horse.. a crooked, Asian horse. This idiot should also not forget about our feet, they require proper handling ..
..Camera girl..

File name:Servants For Girls - Nicole and Selena - Obey our orders Asian whore.mp4
File Size: 3.01 GB
Duration: 00:21:06

D O W N L O A D:

Servants For Girls - Nicole and Selena - Obey our orders Asian whore.mp4

foxyfootdom - ARIEL-Learning Games-FACESLAPPING

Ariel is a rich spoiled brat and sje is not interested so much in studying, even if she is highly intelligent. Her daddy hires a teacher with special teaching methods as the last hope, to prepare Ariel for the exams. But bratty Ariel has absolutelly no respect for this loser, she mocks his methods and make him her slave, having a lot of fun with him! ------------------
Faceslapping And Humiliation ------------------
The teacher starts to do some mental preparation exersices with the energy of the body, but Ariel laughs so hard at him. She starts to slap his face hard and he is in shock and complains, but Ariel tells him that this is how she likes to use her energy! She mocks him and humiliates him verbally, while the slaps are falling like hard rain on his red face!

File name:foxyfootdom - ARIEL-Learning Games-FACESLAPPING.mp4
File Size: 694 MB
Duration: 00:08:15

D O W N L O A D:

foxyfootdom - ARIEL-Learning Games-FACESLAPPING.mp4

Goddess Adara - Puppy perch

Milf gigi comes to visit to inspect my new house slave, and to join in on all the humiliating fun. that Goddess Nyssa and I have been having with my little puppy pet... So its time for some puppy training.... and this filthy little ass sniffer is going to get all the ass he can take lol....

File name:Goddess Adara - Puppy perch.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:10:35

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Adara - Puppy perch.mp4

Zephianna - Reach around Handjob with HoM 4

I've restrained you, slave...you are mine to do with as I please. And I know your sissy weakness for my smelly gym socks, so I'm going to hold them over your face and make you breath in my foot odor while reaching around from behind and making you release--you have no choice and no rights. I own your manhood with my beautiful, manicured hands...and I want everyone to see what you get off to: women's stinky little socks!!

File name:Zephianna - Reach around Handjob with HoM 4.mp4
File Size: 212 MB
Duration: 00:05:48

D O W N L O A D:

Zephianna - Reach around Handjob with HoM 4.mp4

D L Femdom Productions - Domina Liza - Caned In Leather

Leather clad Liza leads her slave into the room where her previous slave waits in the cage having already been punished. She tells the new slave that it is now his turn to be caned whilst the other watches. The slave is bent over the cage and the caning commences - Liza positions herself to deliver the most accurate and severe strokes and very soon his backside is a sea of red. She swaps to a heavier dragon cane to deliver some harder strokes, a splash of slave's b... hitting her in the face at one point to illustrate the harshness of the punishment. More strokes are delivered until she decides she's finished with him, and he too is left in the cage with the other slave to wait until her return...

File name:D L Femdom Productions - Domina Liza - Caned In Leather.mp4
File Size: 340 MB
Duration: 00:10:52

D O W N L O A D:

D L Femdom Productions - Domina Liza - Caned In Leather.mp4

Back