Merciless Mistresses

Fucked Feet - Violet Skye Gives me a Footjob!

Here is Violet Skye, another hot girl I shot at Fetish Con.! She has really nice size 8.5 feet. She has long toes and very high arches. She's an extremely sensual girl and here she is wearing sneakers and no socks. Her feet are very sweaty and she takes them off very slowly and teases you. She does a great toe point to show off her super wrinkled soles. This girl is smokin! Next, see her getting her size 8.5 feet worshiped right out of sneakers without socks. She has very sweaty, smelly feet, as well. She loves having her soles licked and toes sucked. Furthermore, she really enjoys having her heels nibbled as well as the balls of her feet. If you are into sweaty smelly feet and foot worship that involves nibbling and gentle biting, this is for you! Next, you get to see her size 8.5 feet get worshiped in the Pose Position. There's plenty of sole licking and toe sucking. I then have her lay on her stomach the opposite direction with her soles facing up and you get an outstanding angle of her getting her soles licked. We finish with her on her tippy toes on the bed. She has a strong following and her fans love her! Violet has super high arches and very long toes. She's an expert at giving footjobs. She knows exactly what she is doing. It's the perfect stroking motion. She starts by rubbing my cock while I lick her other foot. She then FLICKS MY COCK by gently smacking it around and this gets me hard as a ROCK! Then she gives me the most amazing TOEJOB. I don't know how I didn't cum right away, lol. She then strokes my cock with her super high arches and I pop all over her feet after she does that for a little while. She finishes off by holding up her cum drenched soles to the camera!

File name:Fucked Feet - Violet Skye Gives me a Footjob!.mp4
File Size: 849 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:46

D O W N L O A D:

Fucked Feet - Violet Skye Gives me a Footjob!.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Goddess Tangents Foot Abuse

Nothing gets your feet more sweaty than wearing pantyhose in leather boots. Goddess Tangent has been wearing just that. She shows her ownership of her slaves mouth by making him lick the bottoms of her leather boots clean, she asks him to remove her thigh high leather boots revealing her pantyhose covered feet. She rubs her toes over his nose making him inhale her smelly feet. Goddess Tangent then gags his mouth by shoving her entire foot inside, she laughs amused as he suffers.

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Goddess Tangents Foot Abuse.mp4
File Size: 450 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:36

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Goddess Tangents Foot Abuse.mp4

Goddess Ziaregal - Hand Over Mouth Pack - The Set Up - Unfaithful Husband Becomes a slave

HAND OVER MOUTH PACK 3 CLIPS IN 1 PACK!
I always knew that my friends husband is a cheater. So I decided to set him a tr@p. I was in their house when he came home. I told him that Im waiting on his wife. I hid a camera because I knew that he will try me. I was right! I told him that Im gonna show her the video he begged me and offered me some money. I told him I wont show her the proof if he does everything what I say from now on and become my slave...

File name:Goddess Ziaregal - Hand Over Mouth Pack - The Set Up - Unfaithful Husband Becomes a slave.mp4
File Size: 490 MB
Duration: 00:19:19

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Ziaregal - Hand Over Mouth Pack - The Set Up - Unfaithful Husband Becomes a slave.mp4

Kelle Martina - Edged in a Vice

I brought my slave in today to amuse me and I�ve really got his balls in a vice! Watch as I show him untold pleasure and pain as I torment his cock and balls while teasing him in my sexy latex bodysuit with my pretty red lips. Seeing me unzip my bodysuit to show off my perfect cleavage, I bet he really wants me to let him cum, but this is about my amusement!
Kelle Martina - Edged in a Vice

File name:Kelle Martina - Edged in a Vice.mp4
File Size: 580 MB
Duration: 00:09:58

D O W N L O A D:

Kelle Martina - Edged in a Vice.mp4

Megan Jones and Hanz - Crush War!

Megan Jones returns to NYC and faces Hanz in their 3rd competitive challenge! This takes place immediately following a rough rematch Hanz had with Megan�s protege Mia Annabella, so she�s a little extra confident that Hanz has been softened up for her. Plus she�s bigger than him and makes sure to let him know it! She�s not called the Cuban Crusher for nothing.
Regardless, Hanz has no hesitation about going power to power with Megan. They lock up and fall to the mats with a loud crash as Megan swings Hanz under her with a strong headlock! She taunts his attempts to lock her leg and responds by wrapping her thick thighs around Hanz and crushing him full body to body against her, inviting him to try to squeeze with her...

File name:Megan Jones and Hanz - Crush War!.mp4
File Size: 512 MB
Duration: 00:20:54

D O W N L O A D:

Megan Jones and Hanz - Crush War!.mp4

Mistress An Li - Foot Dweeb

Look at this goofy nerd that let himself get mummified into a dumb little ball! What a silly bitch. He's so easy to manipulate and take advantage of.
Luckily for him, I have feet that need cleaning. I like watching him try to clean my feet while he's fully immobilized. Only his mouth and tongue are available, and it must be so humiliating for him to try to lick and suck on my toes while he's fully wrapped up in plastic wrap. His head has nowhere to go but where my feet want him to go!
So while he sucks my tootsies clean, I'm going to ignore him and hang out on my phone, occasionally checking in on him to make sure he's doing a good job. Sometimes he does a pretty horrible job, considering he can't move � but a slave's job is his job, and it's my job to make sure he satisfies me. I bully him around until he finally gets his full tongue on my foot, and laugh at him for looking so stupid doing it.
What a foot dweeb.
Features: foot, foot worship, foot fetish, foot domination, foot slave training, barefoot, mummification, bondage male,, ignore, human furniture, objectification

File name:Mistress An Li - Foot Dweeb.mp4
File Size: 569 MB
Duration: 00:09:51

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Foot Dweeb.mp4

Mistress Gaia and Victoria Colonna - Hard Ballbusting

Mistress Gaia was angry with her slave because last time she kicked his balls he left a bruise on her leg, so today she invited me to ballbust him mercilessly to punish him. Our kicks were hard, quick and painful. We started wearing our platform shoes, then we finished him barefoot. I think he will remember our last blows.

File name:Mistress Gaia and Victoria Colonna - Hard Ballbusting.mp4
File Size: 170 MB
Duration: 00:07:10

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia and Victoria Colonna - Hard Ballbusting.mp4

Mixed Wrestling Planet - Zora - Victory isn't enough

No matter how many times you saw Zora wrestle, it always exciting to see her again! Her beautiful strong body, her wrestling moves, the sexy sounds she makes when she strives to gain submissions, her great will to overcome her rival, all of that and more, makes her the fascinating female wrestler she is. In this match, even after her victory, she wasn't satisfied...After tony singled he can't go on anymore, she sat on his neck and block his airways with her hands until he stopped struggling beneath her and forcibly went to rest.

File name:Mixed Wrestling Planet - Zora - Victory isn't enough.mp4
File Size: 369 MB
Duration: 00:15:01

D O W N L O A D:

Mixed Wrestling Planet - Zora - Victory isn't enough.mp4

Mixed Wrestling Planet - Zora vs Two guys

Zora, the beautiful strong lady, beat all the males who had the guts to confront her on the mats. Now we want to check how she will manage with Two guys!! We set the rules in a way that the guys will take turns in fighting Zora and if one guy submit, the other guy will immediately jump into the ring to replace him. In that way we thought Zora will get tired and the guys will have a better chance to win but Zora managed to make them submit time after time. The guys became frustrated from the ease of how she was kicking their asses and decided to play dirty by wrestle against her together at the same time. In this way, they tried to get the upper hand but Zora proved she's a real warrior and managed to beat and overpower those 2 pathetic guys even they were both fighting her at the same time. The guys broken ago didn't let them to stop but Zora put an end to this match by putting them one by one to rest!

File name:Mixed Wrestling Planet - Zora vs Two guys.mp4
File Size: 374 MB
Duration: 00:15:14

D O W N L O A D:

Mixed Wrestling Planet - Zora vs Two guys.mp4

Romanian Goddess - Mistress Anitasin and Faith ballbusting in luxury location

Today you can see one of the most beautiful Romanian mistress: Mistress Anitasin.
With a seductive body, huge breasts, clitoral and nipples piercings, she destroyed her slave mind and make him addicted by her body.
Right now, 5 videos made together follow, and this is last clip from this series ! Mistress Anitasin wearing her black leather pants and whip her slut in the beginning. Then she tied her slave and then held a hardcore ballbusting session combined with slapping and whipping!!!
Great beautiful young mistress from Romania! part 5

File name:Romanian Goddess - Mistress Anitasin and Faith ballbusting in luxury location.mp4
File Size: 343 MB
Duration: 00:11:24

D O W N L O A D:

Romanian Goddess - Mistress Anitasin and Faith ballbusting in luxury location.mp4

Adara Jordin - Serving Is A Privilege

Today my slave knows Goddess Tangent is coming and he is to be on his best behavior.... Being loaned out to such a divine goddess is a privilege... so he WILL do his very best to worship... her perfect soles, of course, because all slaves start at the bottom...

File name:Adara Jordin - Serving Is A Privilege.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:09:21

D O W N L O A D:

Adara Jordin - Serving Is A Privilege.mp4

Beauties and Beatdowns - Goddess Rapture - Rapture's Sweaty Feet and Pits

Rapture just came home from a long sweaty workout. She forgot to put on socks or deodorant, so her feet and armpits are super sweaty & stinky. She puts her slaves tongue to use, having him start on her filthy sneakers. Twisting his nipples hard when he slows down, Rapture makes sure he licks those shoes clean. She then takes them off, and makes him lick and worship her wet feet.
Rapture can smell the stink coming off her armpits, and has her slave lick those next. She makes him work both sides, licking and sucking the stink off of them. Her slave is made to say thank you, before being sent on his way.

File name:Beauties and Beatdowns - Goddess Rapture - Rapture's Sweaty Feet and Pits.mp4
File Size: 416 MB
Duration: 00:10:56

D O W N L O A D:

Beauties and Beatdowns - Goddess Rapture - Rapture's Sweaty Feet and Pits.mp4

Empress-Victoria - GERMAN Fernkontrolle

Ich schnall Dir das Gerat um deine Schwanzwurzel und kann Dich per kabelloser Fernsteuerung abrichten. Bin ich zufrieden mit Dir gibt es eine Vibration als Belohnung. Bin ich unzufrieden, dann gibt es Stromstosse, Alles naturlich in verschiednen Starken. Mit der Zeit wirst Du lernen meine Gedanken im Vorhinein zu erraten, vor lauter Angst...... :)))

File name:Empress-Victoria - GERMAN Fernkontrolle.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:12:03

D O W N L O A D:

Empress-Victoria - GERMAN Fernkontrolle.mp4

Enola - I Love Standing On Your Head While You Worship My Feet Offer

CLOSE AND OPEN ANGLE! OFFER 50%Yes, I know, you would love to be in his place... This time it won't be so easy, my slave wants to smell my socks, worship my feet and suck my toes... That would be too good for him, so the only way he can have access to my feet , soles and toes is while I am standing on his head full weight, I stand on his face and make him lick my feet, smell them, lick between my toes. All my weight on his head is worth it to be closer to my feet. I mean... PAIN & PLEASURE, best combo. I started choking him with my feet for several minutes, foot gagging until drool, until I couldn't take it anymore. I never stopped kicking his balls during the whole sessions... There's nothing better in life for him than licking and worshiping my feet while I'm standing full weight on your head hahahaYes, I know, you would love to be in his place... This time it won't be so easy, my slave wants to smell my socks, worship my feet and suck my toes... That would be too good for him, so the only way he can have access to my feet , soles and toes is while I am standing on his head full weight, I stand on his face and make him lick my feet, smell them, lick between my toes. All my weight on his head is worth it to be closer to my feet. I mean... PAIN & PLEASURE, best combo. I started choking him with my feet for several minutes, foot gagging until drool, until I couldn't take it anymore. I never stopped kicking his balls during the whole sessions... There's nothing better in life for him than licking and worshiping my feet while I'm standing full weight on your head hahaha

File name:Enola - I Love Standing On Your Head While You Worship My Feet Offer .mp4
File Size: 915 MB
Duration: 00:21:02

D O W N L O A D:

Enola - I Love Standing On Your Head While You Worship My Feet Offer .mp4

Goddess Ziaregal - Human punching bag

Im a great fighter. I have really strong kicks. I like to practice on my human punching bag everyday to get even stronger.

File name:Goddess Ziaregal - Human punching bag.mp4
File Size: 236 MB
Duration: 00:03:18

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Ziaregal - Human punching bag.mp4

Israeli femdom - Double pleasure for dirty bitch

Mistress Jardena and Donna The Sinner humiliating their stinking slave, laugh at his little cock and spank slutty ass of bitch. Then they grab his holes, processing them thoroughly and fucking him in turn in the mouth and ass

File name:Israeli femdom - Double pleasure for dirty bitch.mp4
File Size: 686 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:30

D O W N L O A D:

Israeli femdom - Double pleasure for dirty bitch.mp4

Master Bex - Giving him a pubic hair moustache

I drag my slave through the scrap yard and chain him to a fork lift, push him to his knees and order him to close his eyes. I pull my pants down slightly and begin cutting my pubes with a pair of scissors. I pull out a tube of superglue and smear a line of glue under the slaves nose! I begin sticking my pubes to his upper lip, giving him a moustache from my own pubic hair! While I was sticking my pubes to his lip, a workman drove past slowly in his digger, waving at me and laughing at the slave on his knees. The slave looked absolutely ridiculous wearing my pubes on his face! I trimed the moustache up with some scissors and left him there, chained to the truck to be ridiculed and mocked by everyone who walked past!
FILM SLAVES WANTED - Info at the top of the page!
Keywords for this video:
Master Bex, Sadistic Master, English Master, British Master, Sir, English Dom, British Dom, Male Domination, Straight Master, Str8 Master, Gay Humiliation, slave, Outdoor, Outdoors, BDSM, Gay BDSM, pubes, pubic hair, superglue, moustache

File name:Master Bex - Giving him a pubic hair moustache.mp4
File Size: 771 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:06:38

D O W N L O A D:

Master Bex - Giving him a pubic hair moustache.mp4

Mistress Youko - Pegging My Toy Boy

Latex-clad mistress Youko pegs her toy boy who is in a black latex catsuit. The Mistress stretched his boy pussy very well before she fucks him, so the slave can take both her hand and cock at the same time. How greedy the boy pussy is! Watch how the Mistress enjoy fucking the powerless boy!

File name:Mistress Youko - Pegging My Toy Boy.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:11:22

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Youko - Pegging My Toy Boy.mp4

foxyfootdom - IRINA-REBECCA-Alt School-Beatdown

I go for studies in the alternative school of Rebecca. We are friends and she made this school just for women, together with economic studies she teaches women how to be strong and intependent. Of course she invited me to her school and I love it! Rebecca hired an english teacher, first time in our country. Obviously, he didn't understand what this school is and he treats bad the girls! Of course I fight with him all the time and he has enough, so he takes me to the director, Rebecca. We are going to have some fun now, I know that she listens the comments about him and she waits for the opportunity. When he pulls my ears and speak bad for me to the director, she stands up and slaps his face hard! I laugh and together we start to beat him!
MERCILESS Beatdown With Slaps, Punches And Kicks
Rebecca insults him in our language and we slap his face hard and punch his body. He is in shock, he starts to yell, but we shut him up with our hands and we keep dominating him. I see how much he afraid and I enjoy it so much! He start to beg us to stop, but we throw him on the floor and we kick him in our high heels!

File name:foxyfootdom - IRINA-REBECCA-Alt School-Beatdown.mp4
File Size: 753 MB
Duration: 00:08:57

D O W N L O A D:

foxyfootdom - IRINA-REBECCA-Alt School-Beatdown.mp4

Beauties and Beatdowns - Face Sitting The Cuck

Rapture�s husband just isn�t getting it done in the bedroom. She comes home to find him lying on the couch talking to MJ. Rapture ignores him and sits down on his face. She proceeds to tell MJ how she�s just back from fucking a huge cock. As she hikes up her skirt and starts to face sit her husband, Rapture begins to tell MJ all the details of her sexscapade. She makes her husband breathe in her pussy and ass that still smell like fresh cock. Rapture tells him she�s going to sit on his face until he can�t get that smell out of his nostrils. She makes him worship her ass and tells him she�s going to sit on his face while she gets fucked. As he struggles to breathe beneath her large ass, Rapture makes plans to call some guys over tonight for some more fucking.

File name:Beauties and Beatdowns - Face Sitting The Cuck.mp4
File Size: 232 MB
Duration: 00:14:12

D O W N L O A D:

Beauties and Beatdowns - Face Sitting The Cuck.mp4

Beauties and Beatdowns - Smothered and Denied

Rapture�s smother slave thought he could trick Rapture into giving him a handjob, while she sat on his face. Jokes on him, as Rapture is having none of it. With his hands bound, Rapture decides to teach him a lesson with her ass. She buries his nose and mouth deep between her ass cheeks, not letting him breathe until he�s struggling hard. She lets him know that not only is she going to smother him to near indisposed, but that she�s going to make him clean her asshole. After removing her bottoms, Rapture sits her tight asshole right on his mouth, and tells him to get licking. She laughs as he�s made to inhale & exhale into her asshole, and doesn�t stop until her asshole is sparkling clean.

File name:Beauties and Beatdowns - Smothered and Denied.mp4
File Size: 188 MB
Duration: 00:14:22

D O W N L O A D:

Beauties and Beatdowns - Smothered and Denied.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Back From Gym Sweaty Stinky Smother 4K

I just got back from my gym workout and I am sweaty AF! I wanted to look super cute during my workout because I am always meeting hot ALPHA men at the gym. (Like what's hotter than seeing alphas get stronger) I didn't even bother showering there because I knew I shouldn't let MY SWEAT go to waste. Luckily I have my loser in its smother box, just WAITING for me to use it.
I always enjoy sitting on the smother box without warning... the dummy never knows what it's gonna get that day. (Like a sweaty smelly ass hahahaha) When I sit down, I can feel how moist I am as it presses against the loser's face. Anytime there's moisture, I know I can get a really tight seal on it. I munch on my after gym snack for a quick pick me up... stretching and taking hot selfies (just normal post workout stuff)
Eventually I remove my shoes and hold them against this loser's face. I didn't wear any socks, so you can imagine how sweaty and smelly they were hahahaha. I think I even saw its eyes watering lol. I literally don't care, I find it amusing! Plus it helps get the stink out of my sneakers. Between my sweaty ass, sweaty pedicured feet, and smelly sneakers... this dink was starting to REAK! Besides it's best efforts to absorb my dirt and sweat... I decide to go shower anyways, leaving it to clean up the remainder of my mess lol

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Back From Gym Sweaty Stinky Smother 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.76 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:16:24

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Back From Gym Sweaty Stinky Smother 4K.mp4

Lady Scarlet - Kicks to the bundle

ITALIAN LANGUAGE
My friend Gabriella and I are a bit perplexed by today's slave. He is standing there in front of us, hands behind his back, dressed only in his boxers from which you can barely see a protrusion. With Gabriella we decide to try with lots of kicks in the balls and see if this way the bundle volume increases a bit... Black heels for me red for Gabriella, we start immediately with strong, well-aimed kicks: one burst fort me, one for Gabriella and then one kick each increasing the pace until we see a nice swelling accompanied by as many cries and grimaces of pain. To finish him, we move him away from the wall, place him in the center of the room and kick him from two sides, Gabriella in front while I�m behind. After a while he collapses to the ground but we do not stop and while he is on all fours we hit him again

File name:Lady Scarlet - Kicks to the bundle.mp4
File Size: 377 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Scarlet - Kicks to the bundle.mp4

Lady Scarlet - No escape for your genitals

ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Better not to have to deal with 3 Mistresses� We have immobilized this pig in a particular position: legs tied up and hands locked under our soles. Cleo Domina, Gea Domina and Me take turns stepping on his balls and cock, tormenting those miserable genitals, keeping him anchored to the floor by squeezing his hands so that he can't protect himself and pulling him by the leash looking at him from top to bottom. Who knows if he will still be able to make his system after such a treatment...
NESSUNA FUGA PER I TUOI GENITALI
Meglio non avere a che fare con 3 Mistress�Abbiamo immobilizzato questo maiale in una posizione particolare: le gambe legate in alto e le mani bloccate sotto le nostre suole. Io, Cleo Domina e Gea Domina ci alterniamo nel calpestargli le palle e il cazzo, nel torturargli quei miseri genitali, nel tenerlo ancorato al pavimento schiacciandogli le mani in modo che non si possa proteggere e tirandolo per il guinzaglio guardandolo dall�alto verso il basso. Chissa se sara ancora in grado di far funzionare il suo apparato dopo un trattamento cosi�

File name:Lady Scarlet - No escape for your genitals.mp4
File Size: 601 MB
Duration: 00:08:09

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Scarlet - No escape for your genitals.mp4

PureCFNM - Gigi Rouge and Lara Lee and Venom Evil - Phone Finder

Gigi is distraught because she has lost her phone. Fortunately, just then, Lara's phone rings and it is a stranger who has found the phone in the local park. He offers to drop it round and the girls celebrate and discuss how they are going to thank him. When Calvin walks in and they see what a fit young guy he is, they decide to thank him with a handjob. Before he knows what is happening they yank down his pants and stare in shock at his massive dick! The girls take turns to stroke the big black cock, loving his size, until he shoots a big load all over their legs!

File name:PureCFNM - Gigi Rouge and Lara Lee and Venom Evil - Phone Finder.mp4
File Size: 572 MB
Duration: 00:09:46

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM - Gigi Rouge and Lara Lee and Venom Evil - Phone Finder.mp4

Romanian Goddesses - Andreea and BlackCat sissy training for Faith - many toys part 2 4K

In PART 2, Mistress Andreea and Mistress BlackCat played more with their sissy slave Faith.
They ordered him to suck a huge cock and beads and prepare the toys for his slutty ass! Excellent double domination clip. Part 2, clip recorded in 4K

File name:Romanian Goddesses - Andreea and BlackCat sissy training for Faith - many toys part 24K.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:11:05

D O W N L O A D:

Romanian Goddesses - Andreea and BlackCat sissy training for Faith - many toys part 2 4K.mp4

Sydneys Elite Sirens - Nose Deep

Sydney started facesitting her victim then told him to, �get nose deep in my ass�. She stuffed his face deep in the trenches of her glorious ass.
Demanding him to inhale the intoxicating scent of her firm derriere and worshipping it with kisses.
Reverse face sitting paired with front facesitting plugging his nose and engulfing his face with all ass and pussy.

File name:Sydneys Elite Sirens - Nose Deep.mp4
File Size: 410 MB
Duration: 00:10:41

D O W N L O A D:

Sydneys Elite Sirens - Nose Deep.mp4

Enola - Snowing On Your Face - Foot Dust Foot Filing On My Slave Mouth

As you know, my slave is a foot lover! foot sucker, foot bitch, foot licker, foot sniffer etc. He loves my nice soft soles and my perfect toes. I'm going to teach him how I keep my feet this pretty and soft. As a foot lover you have to know that, right?
I did the first part of my pedicure on his face ... I started with my foot file. I made him lay down under my feet and to make sure the dust from my feet falls right in his mouth. I used a mouth opener so he cannot reject any piece of my feet dust. At first I started to gently moisten my feet and rub it with the filer ...then I started doing it faster and stronger ... all the time on his face ... from one moment to another the magic begins .... It begins to snow on his face and his mouth ... he's to keep his mouth open while the ded skin of my soles falls on him... it must be delicious for someone to have the pleasure of eating my ded skin right?Every time it starts falling more and more ... the more I rubbed my soles the more skin falls on it ... it looks delicious ... it seems like it was snowing on his face hahaha ... then I did it with my other foot and everything kept falling on him, I stopped for a while to make him eat and lick everything around him and the foot filer... then I continued with everything on his face ... at the end you can see his whole face full of my skin ... I recoded it from my POV and made him eat it by and I laughed at its face.

File name:Enola - Snowing On Your Face - Foot Dust Foot Filing On My Slave Mouth.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:13:22

D O W N L O A D:

Enola - Snowing On Your Face - Foot Dust Foot Filing On My Slave Mouth.mp4

Goddess Taylor Knight - Double Pounded Virgin

WARNING* This is graphic with extreme close-ups & many of you may find this offensive. Both MJ & I were given FULL consent to do this to my virgin slave. This is REAL Un-edited, Un-scripted or cut video from a slave session with myself, and my step sister "Taylor's Angel MJ" We knew this virgin slave of mine had some gay tendencies in which he let them all go as we filled every hole with our huge strap ons!
Mobile Version

File name:Goddess Taylor Knight - Double Pounded Virgin.mp4
File Size: 145 MB
Duration: 00:09:16

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Taylor Knight - Double Pounded Virgin.mp4

Goddess Taylor Knight - Double the PAIN

Watch a Double dom session w/ me & my HOT Step-sister MJ. Watch what it is like to do a real live session with us, and just how cruel we really can be. We filmed the entire thing, multiple views, and got some close ups for you to sqeem over this poor slaves agony. Did I mention this was his 1st DOMME session EVER?! And just before he came I surprised him by saying my step sister will be coming to learn the ropes...And she is just as cruel and mercy-less as myself!! HAHA!!! Think you can handle me?? Think you can handle this?? We shall see... Want more Mistress Taylor? $Show me!
Mobile 720P Version

File name:Goddess Taylor Knight - Double the PAIN.mp4
File Size: 227 MB
Duration: 00:19:03

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Taylor Knight - Double the PAIN.mp4

Goddess Taylor Knight - Dropped a bowling ball from his Balls

Myself, Miss Whitney & Miss Maria Marley were kinda pissed about a paypig not sending his paycheck. We thought, why not take it out on Taylor's Angels Slave Andrea Dipree! I have this awesome 17lb bowling ball attached to a chain I always wanted to use on a slave but none of them has the balls! In fear that i would drop it (as I do) and their balls would clear come off their body lol) Luckily, this slave although in ALOT of pain, did not have to get his balls sewed back on lol. But imagine the pain??!! This clip is super exciting & has a huge shock value. The Taylor's Angels are pretty evil right? Gorgeous, Perfect & fuckin evil!
Mobile 720P Version

File name:Goddess Taylor Knight - Dropped a bowling ball from his Balls.mp4
File Size: 177 MB
Duration: 00:07:20

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Taylor Knight - Dropped a bowling ball from his Balls.mp4

Back