Male Humiliation | Strapon | Torture | Dirty Femdom

Close Up Cock Tormented

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Extreme
Video language: English

Dick hole extreme sounds insertion bizarre, close up, femdom!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5418kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 308.5 MB

Download Close Up Cock Tormented

FemdomEmpire - Jill Kassidy - Princess's First Pegging

Princess Jill Kassidy has been dreaming about fucking a man's ass for years. She has finally found the perfect cock-loving bottom slut to be her dick taking guinea pig. She gets extra excited and turned on as she straps on a big, thick pink cock and starts stroking it in front of the mirror. Never did she think how sexy she would look with a big strap-on dick as she gets ready to destroy her slut's hungry hole. As soon as Princess Jill sticks the tip of her cock deep inside his ass she knows she has found a new love. Now she just can't wait to invite all her friends over to really run a train her slave's holes.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Jill Kassidy - Princess's First Pegging

Dr Psycho

Slave Older man extreme sounds dick, clinic femdom action. enjoy!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 750kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 292.6 MB

Download Dr Psycho

submitted

kinky blonde dick and balls torture, pump and sounds. watching!!!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 32:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1857kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download submitted

FemdomEmpire - Ivy Lebelle - Obey My Feet

When Mistress Ivy Lebelle orders her slave to prove his devotion she means it! A locking shock collar is attached to her slave's neck allowing Ivy to send an electric jolt anytime he isn't using his mouth to his best ability. Unfortunately for her slave, Mistress Ivy has a little too much fun pressing the button making him squirm and jump in pain while he worships every inch of her divine feet.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Ivy Lebelle - Obey My Feet

Cock Fucking With Dilator

Bizarre Cock Fucking With Dilator, from kinky mistress India. enjoy and watch!

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 350.8 MB

Download Cock Fucking With Dilator

FemdomEmpire - Jane Wilde - Born to Fuck

Young, beautiful, feisty and has a raging hard cock to destroy her slave's asshole with. Yes, Mistress Jane Wilde has it all and is going to pound her slut's hole with every inch of her thick dick until he is begging for mercy.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Jane Wilde - Born to Fuck

3 ladies and sounds

Kinky 3 ladies and sounds extreme cock torture action for slave guy!

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1913kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 245.3 MB

Download 3 ladies and sounds

FemdomEmpire - Isabelle Deltore - Strict Pussy Obedience

Shock collars have an extraordinary ability to transform the most unruly to the most subservient with just the push of a button. Officer Isabelle Deltore has her bitch right where she wants him now that he is under her strict control. On his knees, locked in chastity and licking her pussy for the rest of his house arrest sentence.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11271kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Isabelle Deltore - Strict Pussy Obedience

Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass

Studio: Mistressezada

I keep My slaves in chastity most of the time, thats the way things are. Their pricks belong in the chastity cage, and I only let them out when I want to milk them. Like this one today; he has been locked for two weeks already, and now I will give him a release, just for his health. But not before I tease him with My curvy body, dressed in a short, tight dress, until his prick becomes hard and very painful in the small chastity cage, pulling on his poor swollen balls. I can see the slave looking at My ass in the mirror, tied up on the bondage bed this is all he can do. I know he dreams of My ass and My pussy, so I make things even more arousing for him: I take off My panties and stuff them in hos mouth. I can literally see the tension in the chastity cage rising, his prick trying to break it and get free.
I take the chastity device off and start playing with My long red nails on the rock hard prick and on the balls. He likes it, I can see, but when I stick a sharp nail down his pee-hole he suddenly becomes very tense, afraid that in one move I can cause him a lot of pain. Im not going to cause him pain right now, I will just tease and edge him before I let him cum.
At some moment, I realize there is a hand on My thighs! The slave got so carried away, that he thought he can feel Me up! Next time I will know to tie him better, but for now a couple of hard slaps on his swollen sensitive balls will teach him to keep his hands away from Me.
In this state of arousal even pain in the balls cant make his prick any softer, so I continue teasing him, rubbing his prick, keeping him on the edge until he can think of nothing else but an orgasm. I know he dreams of a happy ending, but he doesnt deserve one, so when I finally decide that he can cum, I cover his pee-hole with My thumb, stopping the flow of sperm, and the pleasure with it. I only release it when the convulsions of the cock are over, letting the cum ooze out while he watches with frustration. Slaves deserve no more than that.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 372.0 MB

Download Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass

FemdomEmpire - Isabelle Deltore - Edging the Tip

Finally Mistress Isabelle has turned Kade's disobedient behavior around showing him how good life can be when one follows the law. Due to his past infractions, his reward isn't exactly what he had in mind only being allowed to feel the firm grip of Isabelle's hands on just the tip of his cock. She has him in strict bondage and his cock locked in a steel device making only the tip accessible and everything else completely out of reach. Maybe when he proves he can remain an obedient boy he will one day receive the pleasure of having his entire cock stroked..maybe

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Isabelle Deltore - Edging the Tip

Emmanuel London

Studio: Handdomination

The beautiful brunette with the over the top tits has her slave bound to the milking bench. The slaves wrists and ankles have been fitted with genuine leather restraints and padlocked to the bench. A heavy duty leather restraint is placed across his chest and secured to the bench. To make matters worse the slave dons a sight restrictive mask and will never see one of the most beautiful girls ever! Londons large 32 triple D breasts are on full display as she jerks the defenseless dick. She has full control. Her handjob skills are second to none as she shows them off on the oversized penis. Hands-free, she makes the dick dance for her. London commands the cock to cum on her coutdown. Afterwards, she continued milking the super sensitive cock for more sperm. She is relentless in her pursuit of the man juice. The slave screams out in agony as the brutal post orgasm milking is too much to bear. All he can do it take the pain until she is satisfied

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 445.5 MB

Download Emmanuel London

FemdomEmpire - Isabelle Deltore - Anal Correction

Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Isabelle Deltore - Anal Correction

Pole dance for chastity cum eater

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Sexy mistress Princess Brook Pole dance for chastity cum eater action.

Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3351kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 412.0 MB

Download Pole dance for chastity cum eater

FemdomEmpire - Gianna Dior - Cum Covered Cock

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise. He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Gianna Dior - Cum Covered Cock

Syonera Von Styx - Gnadenlos

Studio: Amator

This lovely, blonde mistress knows exactly how to train her misbehaving slave. This German Bdsm film starts with the masked male slave being strapped into a chair. His mistress then brings on the anal play with fingering, dildo play, and serious strap on action.
Next the dominatrix ties up her slave with ropes and chains and then brings out the nipple clamps and the ball torture. Lastly she suspends her slave and then gives him a golden shower. She lovely and brutal and shell make you beg to be her slave!

Duration: 42:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 405.1 MB

Download Syonera Von Styx - Gnadenlos

FemdomEmpire - Gianna Dior - Cock Reconditioning

When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps

Download FemdomEmpire - Gianna Dior - Cock Reconditioning

Milena

Studio: Brutal-Facesitting

This ripped giant looks like a tough cookie but. Mistress Milena knows how to crack him.
Pushed down on the floor and writhing at her feet, the giant will turn into a sobbing mess fighting for air when his dommes big booty lands onto his face.
If he wants to stay alive, he will have to lick it like he never did before.
Hard, fast, with all his passion and skill - thats the way the lady loves it!

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3018kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 342.2 MB

Download Milena

FemdomEmpire - Gianna Dior - Caged Pussy Freak

Mistress Gianna Dior knows how much her slave is addicted to everything about her pussy. She leaves him locked in his kennel so he will always be ready and waiting to lick her anytime she pleases. He has been reduced to just a mouth as that is all he is and will ever be good for. Mistress Gianna makes him prove how much of a pussy loving freak he is by using his oral skills to make her cum all over his face.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11257kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Gianna Dior - Caged Pussy Freak

Young-femdom - A bootlover

Studio: Young-femdom
Genres: Femdom

What a pathetic servant. I order it to serve Me a while I devise his degradation further while smoking My cigarette. This servant will prove his place at My feet and obey My exact orders.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 1953kbps

File size: 181.0 MB

Download Young-femdom - A bootlover

FemdomEmpire - Demi Sutra - Stinky Yoga Soles

After a long day of hot yoga and extracurricular activities, Goddess Demi has made her feet extra sweaty and stinky for one lucky slave. She unlocks his cage after making him 1st worship her high heeled boots and thanking her for the privilege of being her doormat. Her foot boy is ordered to lick and clean her extremely smelly feet until they are sparkling fresh just the way she desires.

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11239kbps
Audio: 308kbps

Download FemdomEmpire - Demi Sutra - Stinky Yoga Soles

Young-femdom - The Frog

you are kept in the corner naked and on your knees - your sole purpose is being My personal human ashtray. you live on My cigarette butts and ash and need to breathe in My smoke more than oxygen to survive. I have trained you well. Today I have some time to enjoy My cigarette slowly and use you for My entertainment.

Duration: 14:52

File size: 234.3 MB

Download Young-femdom - The Frog

FemdomEmpire - Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything

Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal. His behavior has been exceptional this week and is rewarded with a milking by her strong, dominant grip. One comes out must go in though as Goddess Demi shoves every last drop of cum right back inside his slutty asshole.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps

Download FemdomEmpire - Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything

Young-femdom - The Tree

You're wearing latex clothes and latex boots combined with super long claws. Dark make up and dark lip stick. Threatening talk to the victim when you catch him in your giant claws and squeeze him hard in your hand before you finally eat him. I love your accent by the way!

Duration: 17:37

File size: 277.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - The Tree

FemdomEmpire - Demi Sutra - No Mercy Bbc

Goddess Demi really wants to give it extra hard to her slave and straps on her meanest and thickest black cock she owns. She shows absolutely no mercy on his slutty ass as she rams it in extra deep making sure he won't be walking straight for a very long time.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Demi Sutra - No Mercy Bbc

Young-femdom - Faceslaps

I love your clips and your style! I'm a huge fan of giantess and long nails/claws fetish. I would like a clip with you as a cruel dark giantess mistress who plays with a small man (action figure size combined with POV angles).

Duration: 7:34

File size: 119.3 MB

Download Young-femdom - Faceslaps

FemdomEmpire - Demi Sutra - Denied Chastity Servant

Goddess Demi loves to play games especially when it's with a slave's helpless cock locked in chastity. She has him completely bound and displayed for her amusement to tease, toy and drive him completely insane. With her expert skills of teasing and denying a man she will have her helpless servant begging to cum like the horny slut he is. Unfortunately for him Goddess Demi has no intention of allowing her slave an orgasm for a very long time...if ever!

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps

Download FemdomEmpire - Demi Sutra - Denied Chastity Servant

Young-femdom - Combat Gerl Self Defence

Haha it crawls quite fast on all fours when I drop My cigarette to the ground and crush it beneath My sole - just like a puppy running for its treat. Now get to the end of My stilettos and worship!

Duration: 14:39

File size: 231.1 MB

Download Young-femdom - Combat Gerl Self Defence

FemdomEmpire - Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Two Cunts, One Slave

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Two Cunts, One Slave

Young-femdom - The Referee

Here is another taste of what it is like serving Me in real life. males are objects for My pleasure - the way it should be. This servant is being used as a human broom to sweep the ground outside, but I am not impressed at all with its job! I walk up to the human broom and demand it to work harder, using My stiletto foot to push the broom head across the ground.

Duration: 17:17

File size: 272.1 MB

Download Young-femdom - The Referee

FemdomEmpire - Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Experimental Edging Party

Boys are always so much more obedient and willing to please when their manhood has been completely taken away from them. Mistress Riley and Chloe unlock their pleasure pet from his kennel to let him out for a moment of play. He has been trained to be satisfied with only being allowed to lick and worship his Owner's sweet cunts as his cock and balls remain under strict lockdown. They use their toy up for their pleasure only and once he has no further use he is thrown right back into his cage where all boys belong.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps

Download FemdomEmpire - Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Experimental Edging Party

Young-femdom - The loan shark comes back

I command and you obey. The honour of worshiping The Almighty Goddess Kim from head to toe is finally granted to you - a man soon to realize his inevitable fate of becoming nothing more than a worm before Goddess Kim. This is for you. you will be Mine.

Duration: 11:39

File size: 182.9 MB

Download Young-femdom - The loan shark comes back

FemdomEmpire - Chloe Cherry - He's Just a Pussy

Princess Chloe's slave has failed as a man in life and is much better suited as a sissy bitch. To make sure he knows his new role Princess Chloe grabs her pink lipstick transforming him into an extra pretty slut. She straps on her big, pink cock and drives it straight into the sluts pussy making him moan and love every inch of her cock. His dick is now completely useless as the only pleasure the sissy will receive is from big cocks fucking it's slutty pussy hole.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11255kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Chloe Cherry - He's Just a Pussy

Young-femdom - The Job

Find out what I can do to you... What each part of My Goddess body can do to you as My slave... you kneel before Me and you just know that this time there is no resistance, you taste power beyond your control and fall into everlasting slavery to Me.

Duration: 22:05

File size: 347.5 MB

Download Young-femdom - The Job

FemdomEmpire - Britney Light - Lick Me Gimp

Princess Britney has no use for a gimp's small cock but their mouth can certainly be put to very good use. Her gimp's cock remains locked in chastity while she orders him to stick out his tongue and do the only thing he is good at. Licking his Princess's perfect ass and pussy to orgasm! Only Princesses get to cum in the household of Britney Light.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps

Download FemdomEmpire - Britney Light - Lick Me Gimp

Young-femdom - The cheeky Musk Man

I may be the meanest boss you have ever worked for. But I am the sexiest boss you have ever had too. you can't help feeling lost for words when you step nervously into My office. you are deeply attracted to Me, but you know I would not even look at you twice. you are nothing but My employee, who I should rightly fire for being so lousy at your job and distracted by My beauty and body.

Duration: 12:33

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Young-femdom - The cheeky Musk Man

Young-femdom - Sado Queens Pissing

You have 2 slaves. One is plastic wrapped with a ball gag in his mouth and blind folded or hooded also. The other slave is me from my POV. You don't have enough room in Your stable for both of us, so one of us has to go.

Duration: 20:09

File size: 317.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - Sado Queens Pissing

Young-femdom - Sado Queens Pissing

You have 2 slaves. One is plastic wrapped with a ball gag in his mouth and blind folded or hooded also. The other slave is me from my POV. You don't have enough room in Your stable for both of us, so one of us has to go.

Duration: 20:09

File size: 317.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - Sado Queens Pissing

Back