Male Humiliation | Strapon | Torture | Dirty Femdom

Whipping The Weakest Slave

Studio: Cruella

Three ladies decide on a competition to amuse themselves. They take it in turns to whip a group of slaves to see who can take the most. Eventually, one by one they all succumb to the brutal whippings administered by the sadistic dominas who enjoy every moment of their pathetic suffering.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 527.4 MB

Download Whipping The Weakest Slave

Die In My Ass

Studio: Anaconda Production

Super ass licking and sucking action. In this video Mistress Taylor St. Claire and Mistress Sienna dominate their slave with the passion you have never seen before. Alex is submitted to sing, ass licking, face farting, face sitting, sing. They s him and suffocate him under their asses until he cant take no more. Instead of letting him go they fart and sit on his face more and more!!!. They really like to see a men stuck under their asses.

Duration: 56:08
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 818.4 MB

Download Die In My Ass

Severe Humiliation

Studio: Anaconda Production

In this video you will see three super sexy Mistresses dominate slave Alex. Trampling, face sitting, sing, ass worship

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 858.8 MB

Download Severe Humiliation

Cleaning Rubber the Fun Way - FemDom Latex Shower Play

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Mike is filthy after our scene. For some added fun, mistress leila valentina and i decide to wash his latex with him still in it! Now this behind the scenes cleanup has turned into an entired playtime all its own.

He is covered in lube, cum and sweat... Time for this filthy little slut to get a deep cleaning! Warm water is a priviledge that must be earned, however.

I bind him with white rope on top of his smokey latex, with a shiny red ball gag to keep him under control as his mistress rinses, soaps and humiliates him for getting so disgusing. She is even kind enough to wash and condition his hair.

Mistress valentina lends her special femdom touch to this great candid behind-the-scenes mischief featuring a real life couple. He is still her "special little dirty latex gimp" even after these cameras are gone.

What a special connection these two have... It turns even mundane things into kinky adventures!

Duration: 17:47
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 690.7 MB

Download Cleaning Rubber the Fun Way - FemDom Latex Shower Play

Gina Devine Marek - Trust My Love

Studio: Strapon.Xxx

Marek has always been one to try something new in the bedroom and today with willing Gina it would be a day of firsts for him.
Looking incredibly sexy in her black lingerie she starts by gently kissing him, putting him at ease with whats to come. Working her way down his body caressing every part before tending to his rock hard cock with her mouth, slowly teasing him being sure to take her time.
Its at this point she slides on her strap on sliding it slowly into his nice tight asshole whilst playing with his hard length, enjoying it so much he climbs on top allowing it deep into his ass.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Gina Devine Marek - Trust My Love

Master Cottonmouth FemDom Threesome - Suspension Bondage CBT Handjob

Once her slave is suspended from the ceiling, master cottonmouth and i have him right where we want him... Spread wide to expose his massive balls.

Like his balls, this submissive is dangling helplessly in space. Nowhere to go. No ability to dodge out of the way, even if we use riding crops, canes, paddles and more to torment him!

I particularly love the high-kicking ball busting. What an incredible visual!
Her well-hung slave gets harder and harder as we bust his balls.

Spanking, squeezing, kicking, crushing, scratching, sucking and biting... His cock gets bigger and bigger but i think his testicles are getting bigger and bigger too. They are turning a series of fascinating different colors as we tease and torment him. The purple is a nice shade. Maybe that means they are ripe to be harvested?

The most painful part of this whole escapade isn't the ball kicking, however, it is the home made cbt toys using curlers and rubber bands to crush his nuts in a spiked nightmare. He claims that toys like this were his first creations as a teenager... So i am sure it is a familiar pain and put a few extra ones on for good measure.

We have him by the balls, literally, and the locked spreader bar combined with leather suspension harness means he isn't getting down until we break them or he delivers a creamy fireworks show even under "extreme duress!"

Sometimes the only way out is through.

Duration: 22:58
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Master Cottonmouth FemDom Threesome - Suspension Bondage CBT Handjob

Sling Fucking Strap-On - Happy Birthday Cameraman

I enjoy some strap-on sling pounding in a well equipped dungeon in San Francisco.
One of the delights of presenting my kinky life to the world is how it gives me an opportunity to showcase the hundreds (maybe thousands?) of top-secret dungeons all over the world.
Some are small, some are huge and they range from hardcore industrial to incredibly elaborate, intricate fantasy playgrounds. I love showcasing all of them and the unique people behind them whenever possible.
In the same way that you can tell a lot about someone from their toybag, even more comes into play in their dungeon space. More intimate then a bedroom, what can you discern from the worn out toys compared to the ones never even removed from their plastic packaging?
We enjoy the ass-fucking sling in the center of the room at this downtown San Francisco bachelor pad full of stark colors with white and metal accents.
While my slave is in chastity, my camera man has earned a treat! It is his job to be my cum-fountain to remind my chaste submissive what orgasms are like without breaking the denial of his lockup.
I relish giving my cameraguy a strap-on pegging while my chastity sub watches from behind the lens in a twisted reversal of their usual roles.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:56
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 631.6 MB

Download Sling Fucking Strap-On - Happy Birthday Cameraman

Suspended Metal Bondage Fiddle - Introducing Kino Payne

Release Year: 2019

"if you're going to keep running away from me like that, i need to give you something to run from!" i lock his metal bondage fiddle to the chain and activate the ceiling hoist until he is unstably struggling on his tiptoes.

The more i menace kino payne, the harder his cock gets. This self described "professional sidekick" is great at being kidnapped! Today i'm going to stretch him until he measures up. Though he cries out in suffering, his cock stays relatively hard through all the abuse so it can't be all bad.

Does he like pain or does he just enjoy that i like hurting him? That line gets so blurry and he takes so much! First my custom paddle, then a thin cruel cane and finally my favorite whip all come down on his vulnerable naked flesh. With the oil can full of lube, i edge him until he is whimpering with sexual need. He puts on a brave front with a stiff upper lip (among other things) but soon the sobbing becomes uncontrollable beneath the lashes. Whipping on top of these cane marks will really make the bruises set!

Tears are good for the soul but sometimes it is easier to let go when no one is watching. I add a hood so that i don't have to watch him cry.

Good thing his chastity device arrived today, now i can work him up into a frenzy and lock my property away for safekeeping.

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8409kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 816.5 MB

Download Suspended Metal Bondage Fiddle - Introducing Kino Payne

Rubber Bondage Gag Reel At Studio Gum HQ

Release Year: 2019

Kino has never been in a vacuum bed before but is excited by the idea. I am throwing him right into the fetish deep end with this vibrant blue latex vacuum tower! Studio gum has spared no expense to make the ultimate in 3d bondage. It features extra thick rubber and uses carefully machined metal pipes, instead of pvc, for the frame. Now a submissive can struggle all they want without accidentally tipping themselves over.

The pull of the vacuum is relentless, squeezing every inch of kino tighter and tighter. Even with nowhere to expand, his cock keeps trying to get hard against the pressure. The harder his cock gets against the thick walls of the tower, the more flexible and transparent the rubber becomes, warming up to his body temperature. He humps the air whenever i take away the vibrator. He is bulging desperately but still hasn't earned an orgasm yet!

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7386kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rubber Bondage Gag Reel At Studio Gum HQ

Happy Folsom Street Fair - Public Sissy Handjob Humiliation San Francisco

Pinky is a wonderful, flirtatious sissy who got more then she bargained for. We duck taped the little slut to a street lamp and her inner attention whore emerged. The corner of 8th street and folsom street in san francisco is one of the kinkiest places on earth, especially in september!

We tease, torment and humiliate the crossdresser in front of a huge cheering audience while she is trapped by the neon pink bondage tape. Thousands of people walk by, some waving at our cameras and others wearing disguises for discretion.

I think pinky reaches a new height of exhibitionism in this incredibly daring public display of bdsm. There were quite a few hard cocks out of their codpieces and many women watched on speechlessly from the audience.

When we finally made poor pinky shoot a load of sissy juice all over the sidewalk, there is a huge crowd gathered around us taking photos and videos of their own. This sissy slut is going to be seen and exposed all over the world through the magic of the internet!

Duration: 22:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 4563kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 773.8 MB

Download Happy Folsom Street Fair - Public Sissy Handjob Humiliation San Francisco

Back