Male Humiliation | Strapon | Torture | Dirty Femdom

Young-femdom - You do what i say

Studio: Young-femdom
Genres: Femdom

I've walked back into the office, all you see is My fetish peep toe stilettos walking towards you - you are under My desk where I've made you My office slave all day.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 204.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - You do what i say

FEmpire - Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Studio: FemdomEmpire

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download FEmpire - Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Young-femdom - In the bike store

Toe wiggles are a signal for sniffing and toes, while foot flexions would signal dildo riding. It's my only form of release, given I no longer am allowed to pathetically jerk with my finger tips. Caged up in chastity, dildo up my slut hole, at Your feet, oozing out useless little blebs of prostate juice as You laugh at my miserable state. With Your majestic face and feet (and more leg skin would be a bonus) in clip frame if possible!

Duration: 12:45

File size: 200.7 MB

Download Young-femdom - In the bike store

FEmpire - Alexis Monroe - Strap-on Slut Puppet

Mistress Alexis knows the best way to fuck a slave's hole is by stringing them up like a puppet and keeping them helplessly bound for her big, thick cock! No escaping, no running away and no choice but to take every inch of her dick like an obedient little fuck slut.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11247kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download FEmpire - Alexis Monroe - Strap-on Slut Puppet

Young-femdom - Shut up and suffer

You instruct me to worship Your divine feet, but also humiliate me for my pin dick and the fact I can no longer enjoy 2 finger jerks to Your clips, but instead have to sniff to oblivion (at Your command throughout out the clip), getting dazed and submissive, slut hole twitching in anticipation, threatened with a footing, but instead told to ride a thick dildo

Duration: 13:41

File size: 215.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - Shut up and suffer

Young-femdom - You damaged my Car!

I love Your clips. You are Majestic Face down to divine feet and toes! On my knees literally begging for a custom clip. I envy Your real life slaves, sluts and sissies!!

I'm a big time foot slut. I often worship feet of superior women in real life But I'm also an intox addict. I get coerced into intox and my slut hole gets pummeled by anything from dildos to feet!

Duration: 14:33

File size: 229.3 MB

Download Young-femdom - You damaged my Car!

FEmpire - AJ Applegate - Scent of Sweat

Fitness Instructor AJ Applegate makes her client convince her that she has the best stinky feet he has ever smelled. She doesn't want to be just convinced by words but also by his mouth as he cleans and worships them to her expectations.

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11269kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FEmpire - AJ Applegate - Scent of Sweat

Young-femdom - Young Lingerie Girls Domination

Stroke your dick right here in front of Me on your knees. Stroke and stop on My command. At the end of My leash, edging in humiliation and being My good ashtray bitch, you are pushed to the limit to please Me.

Duration: 17:08

File size: 270.0 MB

Download Young-femdom - Young Lingerie Girls Domination

FemdomEmpire - Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments

Princess Stephanie West wants a full stable of muscled slaves to always be at her beck and call every second of every day. She has the perfect specimen of a slave to clone and all she needs is a sample of his precious DNA. What a Princess wants is what a Princess gets as Stephanie milks out every last drop of his DNA to begin the procedure.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments

Young-femdom - nag education

Are you ready to be played with ashtray? I see what is going through your mind as you bask in My smoke and stick out your tongue eagerly for My ash. your body is Mine. I want to push you to the edge, over and over again as I use you ashtray.

Duration: 13:11

File size: 207.9 MB

Download Young-femdom - nag education

FemdomEmpire - Jane Wilde - Brat Bitch

Jane Wilde may be a young Mistress but she is an extremely cruel tease who loves to make her slave suffer under who delicious ass. Jane is quite the sexual freak who will do anything to make her slave crave to be deep inside her sweet holes. Her slave thought his cock would be sexually used by his Mistress due to it's larger size but that means nothing to a cruel Mistress like Jane. He may have a big dick but that only means it's more fun for her to keep it locked up tight and caged behind steel bars. Jane his face with her young pussy while teasing the fuck out of his caged cock and slapping his poor balls just for fun.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Jane Wilde - Brat Bitch

I like them swollen!

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English

Sexy mistress extreme cock humilation scene on bed action.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 478.9 MB

Download I like them swollen!

FemdomEmpire - Ivy Lebelle - Breath My Ass

Mistress Ivy Lebelle her helpless slaves face with her big bubble butt taking his breath away! She gets off on making him suffocate under her ass and pussy while grinding away to orgasm.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Ivy Lebelle - Breath My Ass

Why Men Have Balls

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Extreme ball busting and punish slave from Mistress Sophia Black

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 476.7 MB

Download Why Men Have Balls

Mistress part 5

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Russian-Mistress
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The lady checks out her servant's genitals and slaps it with hand and stack. The slave has to resignedly handle out everything!

Total size: 7.9 GB in 44 files.

Download Mistress part 5

Elli Foxx

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Hardcore strapon action, Elli Foxx fucking slave guy scene.

Duration: 23:56
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2539kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download Elli Foxx

Mistress part 4

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Being slapped on face and spit in his mouth he still pleases his mistress by kissing and licking her shoes.

Total size: 7.6 GB in 43 files.

Download Mistress part 4

Cassidy

Studio: Brutal-Facesitting

Cassidy got her slave standing on his knees and making him to widely open his mouth for inspection. She pulls out his tongue, and checking out if it is going to be good enough for the upcoming entertainment. The slaves tongue should be long and rough, and in this case everything will be just great, as it should be. Another thing is that the slave has to get hardly slapped on his face, so he will know where his place is and what his Mistress wants from him. She makes her slave to caress her pussy and asshole and at the end she enjoys a magnificent orgasm.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

Download Cassidy

Mistress part 3

Release Year: 2012

Today young mistress Cassidy is upbringing her newbie slave. He did not have such experiences before and does not have any skills

Total size: 10.6 GB in 43 files.

Download Mistress part 3

Mistress part 2

Release Year: 2010

And when, nevertheless, the lady was pinned sharply and strongly small, she decided to fix her need for the oral cavity of her "domestic cattle", since the toilet was clearly far away ....

Total size: 13.5 GB in 42 files.

Download Mistress part 2

Electric Probe

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Strapon

Private extreme femdom, Obey Electric Probe traning! enjoy!

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Electric Probe

Mistress part 1

Release Year: 2007

However, the of this video, except for the taste of this fruit and berry culture - absolutely did not know anything about its biological processes in the human body, if you eat this berry in large quantities.

Total size: 22.1 GB in 45 files.

Download Mistress part 1

Alison Star - Maid To Service

Studio: SubbyHubby

Giselle is a housekeeper for a wealthy family. When the parents are out of town, thecollege age makes sexual advances towards her. Giselle is having none of it. She turns the tables on the spoiled boy and turns him into her maid. Giselle blackmails the young man into becoming her cuckold. She locks him in chastity and brings home her lover for him to service. Giselle teaches the slut how to get her off by worshiping her ass. She s him to suck cock and take a facial. Just when the slut thinks it cant get any worse she makes him lick both her and her lovers feet. Giselle tells the young man that she is going to fuck him in the ass before the day is over. She makes good on her promise..

Duration: 36:43
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1121kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 325.9 MB

Download Alison Star - Maid To Service

FemdomEmpire - Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps

Download FemdomEmpire - Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

Busted For Lousy Service

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Lots of hard and brutal punches and slaps into is balls, as well as lots of full make barefoot ball kicks

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 453.7 MB

Download Busted For Lousy Service

FemdomEmpire - Marley Brinx - Born to be Fucked

If there is one thing Mistress Marley believes is that all men were put on this planet to be fucked! She straps on her biggest black cock and pounds her sissy boys ass turning him into the fuck-hole he was born to be.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11291kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Marley Brinx - Born to be Fucked

Huge Toys close up

Genres: Femdom, Extreme

Goddess Andreea Humiliating 2 Slaves With Huge Toys. Watch!

Duration: 18:03
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 890kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 160.5 MB

Download Huge Toys close up

Lick Him Stick In Vol. 7

Studio: Diablo Productions

These horny sluts like to join how it feels like to get fucked hard and deep! They lick asses to prepare a nice smoothly entry, like their own wet pussies! The only thing they dont share? Nothing!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:50:34
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lick Him Stick In Vol. 7

Bella Maree - Bellas Boot-Fucker

Studio: Femdomempire

Bellas slave is a horny whore for her in sexy stiletto boots, he cant help but get a hard cock. Mistress Bella allows her slut to slip his cock between her leather boots, she pulls his face into her ass and orders her pump his cock in-between her boots. The slave kisses her ass as he explodes and his creamy white cum runs down her black boots. Mistress Bella sadistically makes him clean his own filth from her boots.

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7234kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 484.5 MB

Download Bella Maree - Bellas Boot-Fucker

FemdomEmpire - Mackenzie Moss - Sized Up Slut

When Goddess Mackenzie Moss's isn't big enough to fill her slave's asshole she has to upgrade his anal training to the next level. Her very long, and extra thick strap-on cock will do just the trick to really stretch out his fuck-hole.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11286kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Mackenzie Moss - Sized Up Slut

Shawna Leneé - Eat My Ashes Piggy

Mistress Shawna enjoys a cigarette as her faithful pig kneels beside her. Mistress Shawna then begins to smoke a cigarette and uses the slaves mouth and face as an ashtray. As Mistress covers the slut in her ashes and she begins to spit all over this worthless face. When she has finished her smoke break she extinguishes of her cigarette in the appropriate manner, on his tongue.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7265kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 463.6 MB

Download Shawna Leneé - Eat My Ashes Piggy

Lick Him Stick In Vol. 6

Studio: Diablo Productions

If you dream of a sexy chick with a strap on slamming you in your tight little asshole as you bent over jerking your hard cock, then your dream has just cum true!

Format: avi
Duration: 3:23:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1604kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Lick Him Stick In Vol. 6

Gigi Allens Silvia Saige - Drenched In Phlegm

Goddess Gigi and Silvia are in the mood to totally humiliate and degrade their slave by using him as a human target for spit practice. The slave is completely helpless in bondage with his mouth open wide allowing them easy access to fill his mouth up with buckets of slimy loogies. They both produce as much saliva as possible to keep him gagging and choking on their massive amounts of phlegm for their own personal amusement.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7266kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

Download Gigi Allens Silvia Saige - Drenched In Phlegm

FemdomEmpire - Lenna Lux - Forever a Footboy

Princess Lenna loves the power her feet have over men and how easily they can make them her bitch. After a long day on her feet nothing makes Lenna more relaxed than coming home and having a doormat waiting patiently in his cage to serve. Her personal foot bitch obeys Princess Lena's every command as she orders him to start kissing, licking and making her feet sparkly clean. She wants to see her reflection in her toes by the time her footboy is finished.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps

Download FemdomEmpire - Lenna Lux - Forever a Footboy

The Foot Slave

Genres: femdom, strapon

Mistress Eleise de Lacy & Miss Severity Myers - The Foot Slave Action!

Duration: 37:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1619kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download The Foot Slave

Strapon Slaves Vol. 1

Studio: Red Lines Video

Watch beautiful mistresses dominant over slaves with strap-ons essentials as domination with strap-on, strap-on sucking, strap-on ass destruction, humiliation with strap-on, strap-on anal abuse and more.

Duration: 1:53:36
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Strapon Slaves Vol. 1

Ash Hollywood - Anal Fuck Pet

Mistress Ash keeps her slave completely bound with his ass exposed to be fucked and used any time she pleases. He takes her strap-on so well that she rewards him with a pleasurable milking while ramming every inch of her thick cock deep inside his ass.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 472.0 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Anal Fuck Pet

FemdomEmpire - Kendra Spade - Trained for Dick

Princess Kendra Spade needs to get her slave's ass primed and ready for her big party. She plans to have him be the entertainment for all of her girlfriends to use and abuse with their giant strap-on cocks. His ass needs to be properly stretched out before the big night and Princess Kendra has just the ass splitter to get the job done. Using her big red cock she hollows out her slut's hole until he is gaping and ready to be gang banged by every last one of her vicious girlfriends.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11247kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Kendra Spade - Trained for Dick

Back