Licking and Loving: The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus - Femdom

Thought it might be the ideal situation for us if I can bust his balls and make him cum

Cast: DominaFitness

Busting Balls and Locking Cocks

While he's crammed in a steel cage I love to ride his face and have my way with his aching full balls! Kicking, squeezing, punching, shocking. I have a looong list of things I still want to try!

Genres: Ball-busting, femdom, chastity, sph, and more

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1360x764
Duration: 00:15:12
Size: 670.5 MB

Download >> FileJoker

My first money shot video! (OF Exclusive ) Hubby made his first goal from 194-191 so

While he's crammed in a steel cage I love to ride his face and have my way with his aching full balls! Kicking, squeezing, punching, shocking. I have a looong list of things I still want to try!

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:53
Size: 392.34 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I LOVE the new boxing table Thought it would be fun to get off while he's trapped and

Resolution: 1530x1530
Duration: 00:04:20
Size: 301.1 MB

Download >> FileJoker

The making of my Christmas themed pic from last week! Who needs a bright shiny nose whe

Duration: 00:05:09
Size: 227.04 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I want to see those abs! I tried helping subby re-charge when he felt like taking a bre

Duration: 00:08:24
Size: 371 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Some squeezing and stomping! Just felt like trying some different things to bust his ba

Duration: 00:05:54
Size: 260.49 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Ready for some ball-busting ASMR I thought it would be fun to turn his little cock into

Duration: 00:11:02
Size: 486.97 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Some more recovery for those balls! This time I made some DIY ice hammers from some ste

Resolution: 1360x1360
Duration: 00:08:57
Size: 394.6 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Merry Christmas to all of you! br br Of course I get my gift first while he stays cag

Resolution: 1080x1080
Duration: 00:06:32
Size: 288.32 MB

Download >> FileJoker

If his balls were longer they would be easier to grab and bust while he's caged Maybe

Duration: 00:08:58
Size: 395.4 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Trying some "recovery" with the percussion massager on his swollen balls I only took h

Duration: 00:03:53
Size: 171.37 MB

Download >> FileJoker

All I want for Christmas is some crushed balls! Fun new candy cane stockings are perfec

Duration: 00:05:39
Size: 249.7 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A little Saturday bonus for you all After hubbys dildo beatdown I was feeling very hor

Resolution: 760x1352
Duration: 00:02:47
Size: 123.39 MB

Download >> FileJoker

His balls are so incredibly full and they look huge next to his little acorn cage I st

Duration: 00:05:33
Size: 244.64 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Thanks to all of you for helping me choose which cloned cock color to ride! br br Pur

Duration: 00:11:34
Size: 509.96 MB

Download >> FileJoker

He acts like the percussion massager hurts so bad! I don't see what all of the fuss is

Duration: 00:08:02
Size: 354.48 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I think this is what most of you had in mind when I mentioned I can raise and lower him

Duration: 00:08:21
Size: 498 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Request from a fan! Well a lot of fans So many of you wanted to see me kick his bal

Duration: 00:05:38
Size: 248.93 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Red, White, and Blue balls! Happy 4th everyone Decided to celebrate with a fun ball bo

Duration: 00:11:03
Size: 487.77 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I hope you all enjoy this because it was sooo much fun! I was originally going to have

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:56
Size: 659.01 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Before I locked him up I made sure to dish out all of your requests from the September

Duration: 00:08:52
Size: 391.14 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Received some fun new socks to crush his balls with Chastity + the trample box is alwa

Duration: 00:07:24
Size: 326.37 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I wanted to punish hubby for missing the gym The plan was to set a timer for 3 minutes

Resolution: 1536x864
Duration: 00:05:44
Size: 252.92 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Time for another cumpilation! I really haven't let him cum very much since the last one

Duration: 00:04:03
Size: 179.01 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Subby has been killing it this week in the gym but I get what I want first Strapped

Duration: 00:11:35
Size: 511.19 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Combining a couple of my favorite toys! Placing e-stim pads on the front and back of hi

Duration: 00:07:33
Size: 333.29 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Happy Valentines Day! Had some fun heating things up with subby hubby I still need to

Duration: 00:20:30
Size: 904.37 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A little close because I picked up a new camera and I'm still playing with lenses etc

Duration: 00:04:55
Size: 217.08 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Decided to try a little JOI for those that want to play along Let me know how it goes

Duration: 00:07:26
Size: 371.33 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I have been wanting to try this for a while so before we started our workout I warmed h

Duration: 00:04:18
Size: 189.8 MB

Download >> FileJoker

The new humbler is AWESOME! I couldn't wait to try it so I just sent hubby a text on hi

Duration: 00:09:15
Size: 407.91 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I need to see some results! Shrinking his cock even more as motivation to push harder f

Duration: 00:09:00
Size: 397.24 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Back in the gym! Wanted to see if hubby could focus on holding my medball while I had m

Duration: 00:05:49
Size: 256.5 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Hubby had a great ab workout yesterday so I figured I would help him with some ESTIM re

Resolution: 908x908
Duration: 00:04:47
Size: 211.44 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Had to see if he was able to cum in such a tiny cage I won't spoil it but it was such

Duration: 00:05:13
Size: 213.91 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Let's play Will It Pop Fun to watch him squirm while I flatten his balls in my nice wh

Duration: 00:07:34
Size: 266.25 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Wanted to see if it was possible before the new year I told Subby he is allowed to cum

Duration: 00:10:48
Size: 476.3 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Subby has been struggling with his pull-ups I gave him some extra encouragement and ev

Duration: 00:05:10
Size: 228.15 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Happy Anniversary! After a week in the inverted cage it's time to take him out for some

Duration: 00:13:45
Size: 606.74 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Subby asked to be unlocked so I technically did Just not in the way he hoped Followed

Duration: 00:03:07
Size: 137.53 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Back