Licking and Loving: The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus - Femdom

100 Clips! br br I can't believe I've made that many already just had to celebrate

Cast: DominaFitness

Busting Balls and Locking Cocks

While he's crammed in a steel cage I love to ride his face and have my way with his aching full balls! Kicking, squeezing, punching, shocking. I have a looong list of things I still want to try!

Genres: Ball-busting, femdom, chastity, sph, and more

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:04:34
Size: 201.38 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A bit of a throwback! I never ended up posting this one but it has a little bit of ever

While he's crammed in a steel cage I love to ride his face and have my way with his aching full balls! Kicking, squeezing, punching, shocking. I have a looong list of things I still want to try!

Resolution: 1360x764
Duration: 00:14:39
Size: 646.1 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A few of you were just begging to see me smash his balls with my bare feet I had just

Duration: 00:05:56
Size: 262.17 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A flat cage means he's just ALL BALLS! It's just really fun to crush his nuts without h

Duration: 00:06:27
Size: 284.55 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A little bit of everything in this one Hoping to push him to go harder in the gym Use

Duration: 00:12:25
Size: 547.67 MB

Download >> FileJoker

He may be locked but I still need to get mine! Tormented him while he wore my new dildo

Duration: 00:06:15
Size: 275.97 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Recommendation from a fan! Subby needed some recovery from a hard leg day workout IcyH

Duration: 00:04:58
Size: 219.04 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Let's work those abs! Leg lifts are a lot easier to hold if they also block your balls

Duration: 00:05:13
Size: 230.17 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Awesome fan bought me a new toy! The Violet Wand!!!!! br br I have seen these used be

Duration: 00:09:56
Size: 437.95 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Sometimes I just need a quicky )br br Decided to show you all what intimacy with a lo

Duration: 00:03:59
Size: 175.94 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Happy Friday the 13th! pbr br Hubby earned his first locked ruin of the month! His li

Duration: 00:10:10
Size: 448.65 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Ok this toy is really fun! Might see a lot more of this to push his training in the gym

Duration: 00:02:58
Size: 131.06 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Offered to unlock subby so he can cum like a man might help if I gave him the right

Duration: 00:03:38
Size: 160.68 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Custom request from a fan This was INTENSE! He has always had trouble handling punishm

Duration: 00:11:18
Size: 498.59 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I like giving instruction but sometimes you boys just don't have an arsenal of tools to

Resolution: 1080x1080
Duration: 00:05:25
Size: 238.78 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Another suggestion from a fan to put all four ESTIM pads on his balls (Keep them coming

Duration: 00:03:28
Size: 152.89 MB

Download >> FileJoker

One of the fun things about sharing all of this online is getting to chat with other do

Duration: 00:13:17
Size: 586.08 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Really need to motivate subby to get in the gym Gave him a nice reminder of what he's

Duration: 00:06:53
Size: 303.9 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Time to get rid of the pumpkins! br br I had a lot of leftover body paint from the pa

Duration: 00:11:52
Size: 523.39 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Workout time with a shocking plank! br br Dropping his hips results in a shock! Raisi

Duration: 00:05:16
Size: 232.68 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Subby got to visit my version of Santa Too bad he's been naughty Naughty boys get t

Duration: 00:05:19
Size: 235.01 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Oh I guess he deserves a little Christmas treat br br I let him feel just how easy

Duration: 00:05:20
Size: 235.41 MB

Download >> FileJoker

So many of you just love to see me sink my teeth into his balls! br br It also happen

Duration: 00:07:12
Size: 318 MB

Download >> FileJoker

You asked for it lol A lot of you wanted to see 50 punches I gave him that and more

Duration: 00:06:20
Size: 279.8 MB

Download >> FileJoker

With hubby still locked in his inverted cage I thought I would release one of my br ea

Duration: 00:10:29
Size: 462.26 MB

Download >> FileJoker

After all of that punishment do these balls even work anymore Let's find out by popping

Duration: 00:04:35
Size: 202.15 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Definitely thankful for all of you! It's been such

Duration: 00:10:31
Size: 464.01 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A lot of you have been begging for more JOI This one is really simple basically jus

Resolution: 1530x1530
Duration: 00:07:33
Size: 333.39 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Stuck him back in the flat cage for a bit combined that with binding his balls in a

Duration: 00:07:39
Size: 337.89 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Just a PSA that as fans you can message me and let me know if you have an idea to punis

Duration: 00:05:32
Size: 244.06 MB

Download >> FileJoker

He didn't do well enough for a release this week so I thought I would just ride him and

Duration: 00:05:21
Size: 177.89 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Just a little motivation to kick off the new year after some poor diet habits during th

Duration: 00:04:05
Size: 180.14 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I wanted to add a little more resistance to my kettlebell swings His worthless balls a

Duration: 00:04:30
Size: 277.73 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Decided to see just how much he could handle Loaded his cock like a barbell to establi

Duration: 00:05:48
Size: 255.77 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Early Christmas present! Subby built a trample box for me and this is the first time I

Duration: 00:06:58
Size: 307.6 MB

Download >> FileJoker

You all voted for subby to be locked in an inverted cage for the week of our anniversar

Resolution: 1080x1080
Duration: 00:02:52
Size: 126.49 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Time for some more resistance band work! How about some air squats while the band is at

Resolution: 2720x1530
Duration: 00:05:44
Size: 949.88 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Since he can't please me with his little caged cock I decided to train him to lick my c

Duration: 00:06:51
Size: 302.58 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Wanna taste Well then you're gonna have to work for it! br br Loved hooking his balls

Duration: 00:08:20
Size: 367.69 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Well he really earned this one I think this is the most intense I have even seen him o

Duration: 00:14:27
Size: 533.85 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Back