Licking and Loving: The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus - Femdom

Hubby missed the gym again Decided to punish him in the trample box with my freshly pa

Cast: DominaFitness

Busting Balls and Locking Cocks

While he's crammed in a steel cage I love to ride his face and have my way with his aching full balls! Kicking, squeezing, punching, shocking. I have a looong list of things I still want to try!

Genres: Ball-busting, femdom, chastity, sph, and more

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1360x764
Duration: 00:07:15
Size: 319.9 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Awww his poor balls are so sore from all of that boxing! Thought it would be nice of me

While he's crammed in a steel cage I love to ride his face and have my way with his aching full balls! Kicking, squeezing, punching, shocking. I have a looong list of things I still want to try!

Duration: 00:05:44
Size: 253.01 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Another angle on the dildo thrashing I dealt Also the last video I recorded without my

Resolution: 838x1440
Duration: 00:04:35
Size: 202.49 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Seems to be the new normal for me to get to cum anytime I want while he remains caged w

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:04:58
Size: 219.59 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Hubby wasn't looking forward to being caged for the whole month I offered him a way to

Duration: 00:09:34
Size: 422.29 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Time for some pushups! Wanted to make sure he goes all the way down for every rep That

Duration: 00:06:01
Size: 265.52 MB

Download >> FileJoker

The full 105 (Only on OF )! The first half were caged so I could grab his cock for some

Duration: 00:06:48
Size: 299.79 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I recently started some cage acceptance training If he asks to be unlocked he gets a p

Duration: 00:05:15
Size: 231.61 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Second ruin of Locktober! br br Since the percussion massager worked so well last tim

Duration: 00:08:08
Size: 358.55 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Hope you all are ready for more JOI! Make sure you treat those weak plums just like I d

Resolution: 1530x1530
Duration: 00:08:45
Size: 503.24 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Still trapped in his little acorn cage I wanted to see if it improves his tongue work

Duration: 00:04:48
Size: 211.99 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Before Locktober starts I wanted to share one of my favorite ball-busting JOI instructi

Duration: 00:04:12
Size: 185.11 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Some more testing with the crusher while he's in a cage! I love putting his balls in je

Duration: 00:06:40
Size: 294.18 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A lot of you wanted to see a different angle with the violet wand and I wanted an ex

Resolution: 1080x1080
Duration: 00:08:17
Size: 365.45 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I know a few of you have been waiting for this one! I was genuinely curious if I could

Duration: 00:12:58
Size: 571.76 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I was probably a little too nice in this one! br br This humbler is made for attachin

Duration: 00:04:10
Size: 184.06 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Making sure Subby Hubby stays motivated for his release His balls were so swollen and

Duration: 00:04:42
Size: 207.73 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Hubby missed the gym again His punishment 20 slaps from my favorite dildo! He really

Duration: 00:04:20
Size: 191.15 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Let's find out how lucky his balls are! Even dice rolls mean strokes for his dicklet, o

Duration: 00:10:29
Size: 462.87 MB

Download >> FileJoker

My first speed-bag session! I needed a little cardio so I figured hubbys swollen balls

Duration: 00:07:33
Size: 333.02 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Christmas came early haha I couldn't resist seeing what it would look like to have his

Duration: 00:07:23
Size: 326.09 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I turned him into the perfect man! Attached my favorite dildo to the place where his li

Duration: 00:08:45
Size: 385.75 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I finally bought a wheel! br br I also decided to try trapping him under the ball-bo

Duration: 00:09:40
Size: 426.73 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Received some new restraints where I can bind his wrists to his ankles That means his

Resolution: 1080x1080
Duration: 00:04:48
Size: 211.62 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Wanted to test out my new boots! Things got a little TOO rough for OnlyFans so this ver

Duration: 00:09:05
Size: 400.8 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Looking back over the last year I don't see enough kicks Decided send his balls up int

Duration: 00:07:49
Size: 345.19 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Phew! These cages get more and more interesting to install br br His week of torment

Duration: 00:06:54
Size: 304.81 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I feel like the scales have been tipped in his favor lately too many orgasms for him

Duration: 00:16:42
Size: 736.32 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I've been curious what kind of pressure on his balls is the most intense Let's find

Duration: 00:05:54
Size: 171.36 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Let's push him even further into an even smaller cage! Love how disappointed he was whe

Duration: 00:06:49
Size: 206.93 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I have been wanting to try this one for a while now! He is allowed to touch his cock bu

Duration: 00:06:16
Size: 276.21 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I've been wanting to try a card game warm up! This is my first try at some kicks as wel

Duration: 00:06:52
Size: 303.16 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Subby needed a little more motivation after poor eating on Christmas Decided to swap h

Duration: 00:05:42
Size: 251.38 MB

Download >> FileJoker

If you thought regular burpees were bad, how would you feel if I added a swift kick in

Duration: 00:06:10
Size: 272.26 MB

Download >> FileJoker

More stomping! This time I tried a hair tie to keep his balls from escaping with mixed

Resolution: 768x768
Duration: 00:07:58
Size: 351.87 MB

Download >> FileJoker

A little bonus for all of you! Put together a collection of every single time I have al

Duration: 00:12:51
Size: 566.61 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Love pushing his limits while he's caged and denied This time I made him hold a wall s

Duration: 00:06:07
Size: 269.99 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Agreed to let him get some strokes in Probably not what he imagined but I sure enjoyed

Duration: 00:07:35
Size: 334.83 MB

Download >> FileJoker

I've had this humbler for quite a while but never really play with it Love re-watching

Duration: 00:07:44
Size: 341.29 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Not sure how to feel about this one Too intense for hubby and he disobeyed my rules

Resolution: 862x1018
Duration: 00:04:27
Size: 196.82 MB

Download >> FileJoker

Back