Irresistibly sexy girls in latex and leather

Edge Dont Cum

Cumming is out - edging is IN. Pick up your cock and try it now. Tempting you with my perfect tits in latex, encouraging you to warm up that cock for a long goon session today... and tomorrow.. I want you edging edging edging all the time for me. Imagine waking up tomorrow, and the only job you have is to edge for me, all day long, embracing new sensations and going deeper into sexual corruption. Sometimes the things that used to seem scary or too kinky become the things you crave most in these situations! Funny how denial will do that to you. Edge, edge, edge for Goddess LatexBarbie, every day, more hours, put in more time obeying my orders, and DON'T cum.
edging games, latex, tit worship, tease & denial, orgasm denial, sensual domination, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:34
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 618.8 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Smoke Latex And Orgasms

I am wearing a pair of translucent latex leggings (no panty), sexy push up bra, leather jacket and tigh high pvc boots. I am lighting up my cigratte (in a cigarette pro longer / holder ) and start smoking sensually while I rub my latex pussy hard. My moans will drive you crazy ! I will keep rubbing and smoking in the same time untill orgasm. p.s : you might get a sneak at my pussy since the leggings are kinda see trough ;)
smoking, latex, leather fetish, orgasms, classic smoking, rubber fetish, thigh high pvc boots, latex boots, latex queen, erotic smoker, sensual smoking, smoking and masturbating, goddess smoking, smoke worship, leather jacket, shiny clothes, worship me, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:12:27
File Size : 920.25 MB

Link For Download

Crazy About Booty

Eat it up, booty lovers! You love this ass in banana yellow latex, teasing and driving you crazy. Jerking for me as you get high on the shine, you sink into horny submissive bliss for this perfect juicy ass. What happens next? Stroke and click and pay, and find out.
ass worship, latex, shiny clothing, femdom, femdom pov, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:41
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 749.56 MB

Link For Download

Suck It

Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it. Relentlessly training it into your mind how badly you need to be a cocksucker for me. I know how to plant the triggers that will make you irreversibly gay for me. Suck cock for Goddess, swallow that hot cum. You were made for this, and it just feels right.
make me bi, bisexual encouragement, cock worship, gay humiliation, femdom, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:11:35
File Size : 1337.17 MB

Link For Download

My Property

You may think that you had made the choice, when you fell into my trap. When you bought a clip, and then more, and then before you even realized it, you felt passionately owned by me. The truth really is, I chose you first. It's a mutual attraction. You are the perfect pet for me, adoring and affectionate, always eager to see me smiling. Always eager to see me happy. You are my property now. I own you... your cock is my cock, your wallet is my wallet, your mind is bewitched by my presence in your life. And it feels so, so good....
mesmerize, femdom, mind fuck, eye fetish, mental domination, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:32
File Size : 718.16 MB

Link For Download

Rubber Clinic Treatment

Your eyes flutter open as you find yourself strapped to My operating table. It's time to relieve some of those pesky symptoms we discovered in your diagnosis. Open wide as I gag you, then one by one address each of your physical and psychological ailments. This is all for your own good, we need to cure you! No escape, we must take care of these issues immediately. If we can't remedy these abnormalities with one treatment, you may have to stay here, strapped to My table, taking your medicine for days, weeks, months... until you cannot take them anymore.
medical clinic, medical fetish, electric play, big black cock - bbc, latex, femdom, medical fetish, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:13:29
File Size : 1183.01 MB

Link For Download

The Perfect Edge

...for the perfect, horny victim. A delicious shiny tease where I reinforce your purpose as my slave, get you close to the brink and deny you, duh. You don't need to cum everyday. You only need to do, exactly as I say.
edging games, latex, femdom, domination, tease & denial, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:51
File Size : 965.16 MB

Link For Download

Chew Toy

MEOW! Kitty wants to play, and tease, and torment those balls! You have a little secret fetish: seeing me in full enclosure latex, a shiny hood and gloves, makes you weaker than ANYTHING, even if you can't fully explain it. You don't have to understand, you just have to stroke. That's your only job right now. Let me play with my little chew toy, short-circuiting your mind and sucking you into my little perverted universe. Once I'm done with you, you'll be drained, and you might even like it too....
latex, femdom pov, domination, humiliation, rubber fetish, femdom pov, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:15
File Size : 1065.29 MB

Link For Download

Dick Or Pussy

The most insidious temptation. I tempt you to worship my pussy, but you'll be worshipping cock, too, at the same time. Side by side, which do you find your gaze landing upon more? It sure fucks with your mind when I do this to you, but it's only because I know you're sooo obsessed with dick! You dream about sucking it, being fucked by it, and this is the gentle detour into cock worship that you need. Worship me, and my hot pussy, at the same time, you'll practically feel your brain cells burst as I rewire your sexuality.
bisexual encouragement, femdom, cock worship, pussy worship, shiny clothing, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:11:52
File Size : 1032.49 MB

Link For Download

V-Day Cum-a-thon Task

You were going to spend Valentine's Day alone anyway, so you're going to spend it jerking off and cumming until you cannot take it anymore or until you cum as many times as I tell you to. It will be something to take your mind off the fact that you are such a lonely loser.
humiliation, c4svalentines20, jessibelle, jessi belle, femdom, humiliation, redhead, latex, valentine's day, loser, verbal, mental, joi, jerk off instruction, task, assignment, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:05:59
File Size : 518.89 MB

Link For Download

An Evil Zipper Joi

Up and down. Up and down. My zipper controls your cock stroking. When my zipper is up, you may stroke. When it is down and you can see my juicy cleavage, you must abstain from stroking. A maddening game and you stop and start the stroke cycle for me when I say, feeling the control I take from you in doing this. It wouldn't be as much fun to just plain cum today, that would be boring. This is much more exciting. I work you into a frenzy and promise a big orgasm finally at the end, when I unzip, show you my tits, and count you down to cumming...
joi games, latex, femdom pov, joi, jerk off instruction, tease & denial, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:13:00
File Size : 515.76 MB

Link For Download

Her Rubber Highness

Sensual Heavy Rubber Domination. Just one look, and you are putty in my hands. A big, red shiny apple, tempting you to have a bite. I am your one true Queen, her rubber highness, LatexBarbie. There is no denying it - you are completely fucked. The reason why you are instantly addicted like this is because you know I'm already in your head. I know all your little fucked up fantasies, and I know how to use them against you. I'll turn you into a jerk-off obsessed zombie, milking your jizz for Me all day, taking you further into your obsession than you've ever dreamed. I'm the devil on your shoulder.. give in to temptation.
latex, femdom, femdom pov, rubber fetish, goddess worship, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:34
File Size : 1338.33 MB

Link For Download

Queen Of Hearts Advanced Intox

So, you think you can drink? You like to party? It's time to play a drinking game, this time with a deck of cards, and you can't be a little bitch about it. I want you to prep by getting 5 shot glasses, 5 cans (not bottles) of beer, and a full bottle of liquor. Why do you need 5 shot glasses? Because I make the rules, and because this game is one of chance - I draw a card, and you might need all 5 glasses for what comes next. This clip is perfect for those who want to get FUCKED UP, and not just tipsy. We are talking college-level drinking game fuckery, "black-out-and-make-bad-decisions" level . No warm-up, no mercy. Can you take it?
games, edging games, masturbation games, joi games, edging games, Latex Barbie Land,
File Size : 757.77 MB

Link For Download

Sensual Persuasion

A very hot cum eating encouragement session from your Goddess Tasha ! In this video I basically use a sensual whispering voice and encourage you to swallow that love. My instructions, my sensual dirty talk, everything makes you crave for it ! You are so hungry ! You cannot belive that your are going to it ! Such a mind fuck ! *In this video I am wearing a perfect lucious black latex catsuit and long pvc boots !
cum eating instruction, mind fuck, cei, latex, cum in mouth, rubber fetish, cum eating slut, sensual cei, sensual dirty talk, cum slut, cum dumpster, hungry for cum, latex queen, spit on latex catsuit, cum eating details, dirty talk asmr, slut mind fuck, mind fuckery, turned into a slut, made bi, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:08:09
File Size : 602.92 MB

Link For Download

Puppy Training With A Whip

Is whip training painful, or pleasurable? Will you be a good puppy who gets head scratches while you woof for me? Because if you aren't good, you'll get punished with this whip! I'll gag you with my puppy bone gag, then tell you to "sit". Bark when you are told! Good boys get treats and rewards, while bad doggies will just get the whip again, and I won't be so nice this time. You need to be broken in and trained to be a good, obedient boy.....
puppy play, femdom pov, corporal bdsm, whipping, latex, verbal humiliation, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:40
File Size : 382.11 MB

Link For Download

Hot Smoking In Latex

I am so damn hot in my tight purple latex top and black pencil latex skirt. My hot long latex gloves wrapped around the ciragrette make you go crazy : what if that cigarette was you dick ? What if i was blowing your cock instead of the cigarette ? I am very sensual troughout the whole video, teasing with every inch of my body. At one point i grab the cam and you can see me in a great POV. You will want to kiss me so badly, I guarantee that ! All I can say is that at one point there is some spit and some milk involved. It is going to be cummiliciously hot. You won't be able to take your eyes off me. Smoke. Desire. Chemestry. Wanna see me blow ?
smoking, latex, glove fetish, human ashtray, tease & denial, rubber fetish, latex queen, spit, skirt, smoking, sucking, purple, sensual, tease, mesmerize, rubber doll, glove, shiny, milk, smoke, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:12:19
File Size : 909.84 MB

Link For Download

Chastity Prescription

Tell me how you're feeling. What your symptoms are. What's that? You're a chronic masturbator? Hmm. Seems your diagnosis is quite advanced - I know exactly what you need. You see, normally we would prescribe a chastity device for you, and send you home with it. However, I see that you are SUCH a jerk-off-addict, that you will probably find yourself r3lapsing pretty quickly - even in chastity. It might slow you down, but I'm sure you'll find new ways to cum. This is such a severe case, I'm going to have to strap you down, administer your pr3scription myself, and keep you here in the hospital for close monitoring... no one will save you now. It's just you, strapped down to the table in chastity, and me, until I decide that you are cured...
medical fetish, medical clinic, nurse play, chastity, chastity male, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:07:31
File Size : 443.41 MB

Link For Download

Black Shiny Latex

You'll never get my black shiny latex out of your head. You are a slave to my black shiny latex. Stimulate yourself while I mesmerize you into a sensual simmer, I look so classically stunning in my full black latex outfit. Teasing, tempting, the more your stroke for my black shiny latex the more powerless you become. My voice in your ear, velvet honey, purring you into submission as I flash my shine, my glossy body before your weak eyes. You love black shiny latex. You need black shiny latex. You are a slave to black shiny latex.
latex, femdom pov, mesmerize, mind fuck, rubber fetish, shiny clothing, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
File Size : 839.39 MB

Link For Download

Perfect Goddess Ass Worship Joi

Top shelf tits and ass know exactly how to work you over. I barely even have to say anything - just watch my long legs, and cute booty swallow up these panties into one perfect Goddess wedgie. I do it over and over again, bending over and letting my underwear disappear. You've started to get stiff, and it becomes impossible to resist once I start teasing you with my words in this sexy little Calvin Klein lingerie. Fuck you, little loser boy, and keep stroking to this hot ass. You are no match for superior women, keep beating your meat, weak little bitch!
ass worship, joi games, humiliation, legs, femdom, lingerie, joi games, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:23:36
File Size : 2068.34 MB

Link For Download

Milked Ruined Clean Yourself Up

Who lives to stroke for shiny latex ass? You do! You are a slave to it. Especially in a perfect, tight catsuit, how irresistible. Yes you can stroke. Yes you must do as I say. Be my little fuckpuppet, let me use you. Let me reduce you to the pathetic horny cumstain that you are. Humiliating you today, I'm going to seduce you right to the edge of orgasm, and them laugh in your face as I order you to RUIN it, and then EAT it, AHAHA. How totally gross. You always have been gross, and you always will be. Betas love to kneel and humiliate themselves in exchange for the chance to cum, totally betrayed, all for my hot, latex ass.
ruined orgasms, cum eating instruction, cei, latex, catsuits, femdom pov, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:11:01
File Size : 656.58 MB

Link For Download

Interactive Sissy Finishing School

You think you've got what it takes to complete a basic, sissy finishing school? Meet your new headmistress, LatexBarbie. I don't waste any time getting down to business, and I don't give you very much warmup today. In this clip, there are direct orders, and also "" interactive options. Be sure to have some sissy basics on hand: panties, a buttplug, that sort of thing. I'm not going to be nice to you. You will be belittled. You will be slutified. But when I'm done with you, you will be the best sissy ever to graduate from my academy...
sissy training, sissy sluts, femdom, domination, sissy sluts, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:15:17
File Size : 1333.58 MB

Link For Download

Tiny Cocks Locks and Dilodoes

Imagine how much better everything would be if we took every little tiny sad cock and put it in a cage and left it there. If every little cocked loser came to terms with the fact that little cocks will never fuck. Your cock is so small that it doesn't even exist, but we will lock it away anyway. You will need some kind of action, some way of actually pleasing women. We will give you a strap on with a dildo that looks like a real cock, not what you have. Your fake cock could please in ways your little cock could never dream of! At least you are getting "laid" even if it isn't with your real cock. If you can please with that fake cock no one would care that your actual cock doesn't do anything. Lock all of the small cocks away in a cage, let you choose a dildo that you can use to fuck and show you have some kind of talent. This is how it should be.
small penis humiliation, humiliation, chastity, verbal humiliation, domination, femdom, jessibelle, jessi belle, femdom, female domination, chastity, humiliation, verbal, small dick, small penis, dildo, strap on, latex, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:06:20
File Size : 109.02 MB

Link For Download

Lets Make A Deal

Let's make a deal. I'm going to suck, and slurp on this popsicle, and you are allowed to watch. I'll even let you jerk off. But there is a catch. In exchange for allowing you to jerk off to my mouth wrapped around something, to my lips covered in white cream, you're going to get ready to cum, and then juuuuust when you are about to blow, you're going to let go. You're going to ruin it while I laugh. It's the most delicious, sexy tease for me to torment you with, winding you up so hard and then having to deal with the unsatisfying results - I know you'll still thank me for it afterwards. If you like this, try: Stupid Shiny Ruination Latex Surprise JOI Lollipop Dirty Talk
ruined orgasms, joi games, lollipop lickers, femdom, joi games, latex barbie, latex, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:11:19
File Size : 980.56 MB

Link For Download

Ruined And Humiliated Latex Joi

You want it, NEED it, my hard and unforgiving control. No remorse for a pathetic little beta like you. Seeing me in latex makes you melt, turns your brain to jello, as you start stroking for me. As you fall prey to my sexy advances, I reveal my plan for you: you will ruin your orgasm for me today. What have you gotten yourself into?
ruined orgasms, humiliation, latex, femdom, domination, humiliation, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:27
File Size : 637.18 MB

Link For Download

Itty Bitty Thong And Fishnets

The only thing standing between you surrendering completely to me is how much will power you have left. Lets fuck with you, break you down, melt you into a puddle for my juicy ass, thick thighs and pretty pussy, mesmerizing you in fishnets and an impossibly tiny latex thong.
fishnets, thong fetish, cock tease, femdom, domination, thong fetish, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:30
File Size : 1095.98 MB

Link For Download

Hardcore Humiliation in Latex

I feel like I have been coddling you. I don't think you fully understand how much that I hate you. I want you to really feel the hate. I want you crying. There's one thing you are good for: being a pathetic loser. Someone to follow and worship and that is easily manipulated. I can get you to do anything. That's because you are fucking pathetic! I can make you do anything I want and you will just say thank you! You will never satisfy me in any way other than opening your wallet and handing it all over to me. You wouldn't be allowed to touch me, you'd be my little bitch doing my yard work, cleaning my house, the cat litter. You'd be nothing more than the help. Everything of yours is mine. Your cock is mine, your money is mine, your thoughts are all mine. Be prepared, I am going to rip your life to shreds in this video.
humiliation, verbal humiliation, redheads, female domination, femdom, goddess worship, humiliation, femdom, female domination, verbal, goddess, worship, latex, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:17:12
File Size : 508.67 MB

Link For Download

Latex Catsuit Chastity Tease

I want you to begin this clip all locked up. Put on your chastity device first, because you'll just grow horny as soon as you lay eyes on this shiny catsuit. In fact, you are going to spend this entire clip locked up, or with your hands behind your head. You are going to gaze at my body in this catsuit, and start throbbing for me, swelling in your cage. Will you push yourself further for me? Will you fill your ass, or clamp your balls and suffer harder? No cumming, not even any stroking, just cold hard denial for you as you sink into frustrated madness.
Chastity, Latex Fetish, Chastity, FemDom, Latex, LatexBarbie,
Duration : 00:11:26
File Size : 1003.16 MB

Link For Download

Heavy Rubber Headfuck Pt. 1

Prepare to be absolutely headfucked, slut!
WEAR HEADPHONES
Sink into one of the deepest tr@nce experiences yet. I know how obsessed you are by the mystery and glamour of shiny rubber fetish. A long, soothing induction leads you to the first level of pure devotion to me. No need to stroke, no distractions - just me and you, completely focused and relaxed. Falling into a blissful state, empty of thought. I begin some light reprogramming, seducing you with my pink candy latex catsuit and gloves. You are a slave to my glorious latex being.
Latex Fetish, Latex, Meditation, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Rubber Fetish, LatexBarbie,
Duration : 00:11:14
File Size : 984.86 MB

Link For Download

Back