Irresistibly sexy girls in latex and leather

Latex Ass Spanking

Oh I have been a bad girl on purpose. I want it ! And you know you want it too. My hot black latex top, my super tight golden latex leggings, tthinking of the sound of your spanks on my latex... They are making you want to spank me so badly. I start spanking it so damn hard, harder and harder and HARDER. You love smacking my ass don't you? It jiggles like jelly each time you spank it... With each spank your dick thorbs so good.
latex, ass smacking, shiny clothing, ass shaking, ass fetish, ass slapping, spanking sound, ass smacking, latex ass, jiggle, shiny, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:08:19
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 614.37 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Selfie Session

Here's a little scrap for you, since you are soooo obsessed with me! I just left my camera rolling after I finished filming one night, and I took a bunch of selfies while I leisurely drank red wine and posed. I moved on to snapchat and took some cute little talking videos, one I had to re-do like 6 times, LOL! Totally unedited, be a little fly on the wall while I work it, no attention for you! You'll buy this anyways, you gobble up every crumb I leave out to further your addiction!
ignore, ripoff, latex, femdom, domination, ripoff, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:10:14
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 898.3 MB

Link For Download

Gemini Power

Seeing double? Today marks the beginning of GEMINI SEASON, a special time of year, because my birthday is right around the corner. How will you please me? What will you do to celebrate another year of my Goddess existence? This clip will leave you breathless as I work my magic, reminding you of your place while you stroke to my hot ass, tits, and my bratty demanding attitude. I'm greedier than ever, and I deserve to be. It's my season, month, my birthday is coming! June 17th. Do everything you can to make it amazing for me.
mind fuck, brat girls, financial domination, mesmerize, money fetish, lingerie, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:14:08
File Size : 1328.48 MB

Link For Download

Glamour Queen

You can tell, just by looking at Me, that I am one of those iconic women: a glamour queen. A Hollywood beauty, just like Betty Page or Marilyn Monroe. I have a special "X" factor that keeps your eyes glued to me. A certain erotic quality that makes it so easy and delicious to stroke to Me. That's why it feels so good to pay Me, because it makes sense. It's all about Me, Me, Me. I take your ca$h and turn it into happiness, for both of us. I have expensive, fabulous taste, and I deserve luxury, because it looks so good on Me. Drain those balls as you stroke to my gloating, see just how much you get off on hearing Me brag.
femdom, domination, glamour nude, lingerie, brat girls, domination, latex barbie, latex, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:10:29
File Size : 920.07 MB

Link For Download

Sports Made You Gay

Boom - I show up in a sports jersey, and just seeing it gives you a chubby. That's because dudes like you go apeshit for sports. Its so pathetic... I'm wearing these jerseys and I don't even know what they mean! Haha! I hate sports - yeah, you heard me. I couldn't give a fuck about them. But isn't it interesting, because men's love for other sweaty, wrestling, sportsmen is so widespread, it almost seems like a thin veil for something else. Perhaps if you played sports when you were younger, you can recall being naked in the changeroom in front of all those other Alpha cock...perhaps thats where your perversions all began. Did you ever fantasize about team meetings that included being spit-roasted by the whole team? Stroke and drool for your cocksucking sports fantasy, loser!
make me bi, big black cock - bbc, humiliation, femdom, domination, big black cock - bbc, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:30
File Size : 1096.25 MB

Link For Download

Ashtray For My Black Lips

A beautiful Goddess with poison black lips. You need to obey and be her human ashtray or she will give you the kiss of posion. You adore Her and open your mouth and swallow each time she wishes. All this while inhaling her intoxicating smoke and getting addicted. She is wearing her beautiful red shiny rubber. She is mesmerising. Open, Close, Swallow, Repeat !
smoking, human ashtray, shiny clothing, classic smoking, rubber fetish, lipstick fetish, black lips, shiny, goddess, lipstick, queen, intoxication, exhaust, red, rubber, worship, adore, submissive, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:08:14
File Size : 257.49 MB

Link For Download

Lick My Latex

Doesn't this latex look divine? You are such a weak bitch for shiny catsuits. Watch as I sensually tease you while polishing it with lube, stroking for Me the whole time. My shiny black gloves are such a perfect addition to this green that you can almost see through. Get ready to blow for THE latex Queen!
latex, femdom, shiny clothing, rubber fetish, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:41
File Size : 826.91 MB

Link For Download

Party Bus Redux

WATCH WITH HEADPHONES! You can't resist another ride on the Party Bus. This time, specifically designed for , things get even kinkier, while you become deeply programmed. Glorious shiny latex ensnares you as you go brainde@d for Me. Whisper-tracks gently plant triggers while you are weak and high, while you stroke and watch on repeat with in hand for hours, edging and worshipping your Goddess. You're never getting off the Party Bus, are you? A MUST-SEE for all LatexBarbie addicts! You'll love this clip, too: Party Bus
mind fuck, latex, catsuits, pantyhose encasement, mask fetish, rubber fetish, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:07:35
File Size : 1007.81 MB

Link For Download

The Cum Diet

Betas eat their cum for Goddess. It's a fact. I'm putting you on a cum diet. It's full of protein, it's good for you. Melt for my shiny latex and eat it all, it's what you deserve, cum slut. Milk those balls dry and slurp it for me....
cum eating instruction, cei, latex, feeder/feedee, femdom, humiliation, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:14:06
File Size : 1648.44 MB

Link For Download

Diabolical Dick Stroking

You want it, you need it, my gloved hands around your cock. Sliding them up and down, rendering you helpless by the second. My shiny latex catches your attention and there is no turning away now. Beat it. Jerk it. Hump your hand. You know exactly who owns you.
joi games, glove fetish, latex, femdom, domination, glove fetish, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:56
File Size : 1128.99 MB

Link For Download

Emotionally Burnt

Your have the honour to watch your beautiful Goddess smoking. Not in any kind of way TOUGH,she is roasting that tiny pathetic dick of yours. Humiliating? Embarassing? All of that and more ! Look at my red passionate perfection: shiny rubber catsuit, latex red gloves and perfect stilettoes ! It is impossible not to want to bow down and beg to be usefull somehow.
small penis humiliation, latex, humiliation, smoking, verbal humiliation, classic smoking, rubber fetish, red latex catsuit, smoking in latex gloves, humilated while smoking, shiny catsuit, tight rubber catsuit, re stilettoes, dirty talking goddess, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:10:37
File Size : 784.71 MB

Link For Download

Galactic Sniff Party

Bring the little bottle, and buckle up. Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It's too easy to give into me when I look this good, when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say, and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy, intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz, as you descend into horniness! Sniff your bottle, stroke til you cum, slut!
mesmerize, mind fuck, femdom pov, mind fuck, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:13:36
File Size : 1193.72 MB

Link For Download

Dark Denim

Fall is just around the corner, and soon you will see girls like me breaking out their dark denim. Pairing it with a bit of a goth, dark look, and you're totally fucked. Worship my ass in these tight, dark jeans. Stare at my ass popping out of them, or when I give you a little peak down the inside of the zipper. Stare mesmerized and excited as I tell you to jerk, how to stroke, tempting you into cumming for them... but maybe not. Maybe I'll leave you denied, your pathetic orgasm blocked, just because I say so.
jeans fetish, femdom, gothic, brat girls, joi games, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:53
File Size : 647.93 MB

Link For Download

Stoners Delight

You love to smoke up, letting the w33d slow down your brain and relax you. Relaxed, I seduce you, and its just too easy because your guards are already down. Telling you to stroke, plunging you into a state of total ecstasy, and then? Creeping into your brain, and doing a little re-wiring. Repeat after Me: I'm your little puppet, LatexBarbie. I'm your little puppet, LatexBarbie. I'm your little puppet, LatexBarbie.
mesmerize, femdom pov, joi games, intox, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:16:00
File Size : 636.59 MB

Link For Download

I Put The Ass In Chasstity

Lock yourself up before watching, and sink into achy frustration. Enjoy the sight of my juicy ass, my cute pink panties, my colourful latex. What if I kept you locked up forever? Do you think you could learn to cum in chastity? I look so fucking hot, I'm dominant, bratty, and making you weight your options.... this might be the very clip that fucks you up for life.
chastity, latex, ass worship, goddess worship, femdom, fishnets, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:09
File Size : 1066.34 MB

Link For Download

Make Me Smile

I'm the boss. You work, so that you can pay Me, because I'm wonderful. You work for Me. You yearn to be my full time servant, pleasing me, stroking for me, and making me smile. Look at my hot tits, my plump ass, and realize that you cannot deny it. It feels so good to do exactly as I say, so pick up your dick and stroke it. See just how hot it is to spend and pump. Feel how horny it makes you to know I'm smiling when I receive your tribute. You are my servant, and you exist to make me happy.
financial domination, femdom, femdom pov, domination, shiny clothing, brat girls, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:15:22
File Size : 1349.14 MB

Link For Download

Squating On Your Face

This video was a custom. "in Gold Latex Pants - In this video, I would like a POV clip from a very low angle as if I'm right below you looking up and you're standing right above me. I want you to tease me by squating down and clenching your ass when you come back up. I would like to see some ass shaking, ass smacking, ass squeezing, and pussy grabbing. You continue to tease me throughout the video. Please talk about the latex pants and how much you love wearing them and how good they feel on you ass and pussy! Also please tell me that you wanna fart on my face while wearing your latex pants and how good it would feel to do that. "
latex, ass grabbing, rubber fetish, ass shaking, cock tease, ass fetish, tease and denial, bubble butt, round rubber ass, rubber ass clenching, ass clenches, latex ass clenching, ass shaking, latex ass shaking, rubber ass shaking, shiny ass, sitting on face, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:10:06
File Size : 746.28 MB

Link For Download

Rubber Sounds

As simple as it sounds. I wear my latex catsuit with my rubber gloves ! I pinch,rub ,pull and you can hear the sweet sound of it. The squeeshing, you know exactly what sounds i talk about ! nothing compares with it !
asmr, latex, rubber fetish, shiny clothing, cock tease, rubber squeeshing, latex sounds, latex queen, catsuit, rubber gloves, long gloves, shiny goddess, rubber on rubber, latex rubbing, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:06:06
File Size : 450.72 MB

Link For Download

Rubbing My Rubber Pussy And Orgasming

In this video I wear a red latex catsuit and a pretty black rubber hood ! I am the perfect doll ! I am rubbing my hot latex pussy intensly and moaning. You can hear the actual rubber friction sounds because i do not wear gloves this time (exactly for the purpose of hearing it better). I am the perfect tease: i open my crotch zipper at the middle of the video and rub my pussy hard (you want me to take my hand off so badly, don't you?). It all ends with a hot rubber orgasm. I freaking love it so much ! Join me and let's cum together !
orgasms, rubber fetish, shiny clothing, tease & denial, latex, doll fetish, cock tease, red latex catsuit, latex queen, rubber orgasm, red rubber catsuit, rubber hood, latex hood, black, zipper, unzip, moans, cum, orgasming, squeak, latex sounds, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:08:59
File Size : 663.69 MB

Link For Download

Lookin Like A Snack

Look how thick, juicy and delicious I am! No seriously - I know I make your mouth water and your cock dribble. I know when I tease you with my hot plump ass, you're a goner. I'm looking like a tasty snack, in this shiny little suit, my tits popping out, and my devilish words! It makes you bite your lip, your hands involuntarily reaching into your pants. Touching yourself. Of course, it was easy. It's almost like I'm a master of tease... and denial.Keep stroking, fall into my delectable trap.
femdom pov, tease & denial, joi games, shiny clothing, tease & denial, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:07:27
File Size : 652.68 MB

Link For Download

Mind Conditioning Mesmerize Joi

Bringing you back on track with soft, penetrating hypn0s1s - no running away - sensually training and encouraging you to be a good pet for me. Shiny latex makes you melty and weak, my words completely break you open, ready for reprogramming....
mesmerize, mind fuck, femdom pov, sensual domination, mental domination, latex, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:39
File Size : 501.09 MB

Link For Download

The Most Fucked Up Drinking Game Ever

Are you a little shithead? Do you need brutal, unforgiving fuck-up treatment? This is going to be hilarious for me to watch, idiot! I'm not even going to tell you you're instructions here, you'll have to buy the clip for that - It's too fucked up to write. Think college student buffoonery, it definitely won't be enjoyable. I think they did this on "Jackass". It won't feel good. It's actual physical and mental torment. Deep, penetrating, interactive domination. that I don't sugarcoat at all. You will not be stroking. Trust me, you won't want to. But, you will be getting fucked up, drinking liquor, getting loaded faster than you ever have before. Hmm, could it really be that bad? Buy this clip, and find out...
femdom, brat girls, latex, brat girls, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:10
File Size : 799.85 MB

Link For Download

Bam-Booze-Led

A custom clip original: combining mesmerize, 1ntox, and extreme domination. Begin your journey with by relaxing. Stimulating your submissive headspace, finding your centre, and letting go of all distractions. Once your defenses are down, I'd like to push you further. Make sure to prepare your favourite liqu0r for sh0ts. Disarming you from every angle. Partying with me. Let the temptation take you. Shiny latex mesmerizes and charms your senses. Trust me. Worship me. Love me. After a full induction, and 5 sh0ts in 5 mins, I will give you your extreme domination task: to brand the space above your cock with your initials. I tell you to lock your cock in chastity after. You will not be permitted release until you go to the tattoo shop later, and have them make this mark a bit more permanent. You will never forget these moments, when I owned you so completely. You're mine now....
mesmerize, tattoos & piercings, mind fuck, femdom pov, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, intox, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:19:06
File Size : 2176.66 MB

Link For Download

Try To Resist Me

Do you know, just how dangerous I really am? Try and resist me. Run away now. Delete all my clips, un-bookmark my clip store, break your addiction to shiny latex femdom. I dare you. The more you try and pull away, the stronger your relapse will inevitably be. When you resist, it is just proving to you how badly you need this. The things that scare us, are what we are ultimately motivated by. I'm too clever, too smart, and you're triggers are already planted far too deep. There is no denying it anymore. It's time to run away forever without a peep, if you can, or just give in. Give up. Let go. Let me take full, total control.
mesmerize, mind fuck, femdom, goddess worship, mind fuck, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:13:49
File Size : 1214.14 MB

Link For Download

Back