Irresistibly sexy girls in latex and leather

Cheating On The Cuck

Aww, it's so cute and so naive of you that you think I actually care about you sexually. I know lots of you fantasize about being my boyfriend, giving me pleasure and orgasms, but that couldn't be farther than the truth. You think that with this hot shiny ass, that all I do is sit online and drain and play with losers all day? Keep dreaming. You aren't the only male (or female) in my life. I would never fuck you. I wouldn't be seen with you, and I wouldn't even talk to a loser like you if you weren't paying me. I barely know your name, and the truth is, I'm probably busy scr3aming someone else's. I'm cheating on you with superior dick. I keep my sex life pretty private on purpose, because cucks don't deserve to hear those stories. You are a cuck, and you always will be with me, you don't have a choice. It's either that, or nothing. Be my cuck, or be invisible.
cuckolding, latex, financial domination, cheating, femdom pov, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 363.9 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Bl.0.0dhoney

A highly erotic mind massage. A syrupy seduction that will leave you sticky, surrounded and submitting to my control. Surrender yourself to this pleasure-filled feeling, for the moment you let me in, is the moment you become trapped in lust. Disarming you and wrapping you in a tight, inescapable moment of bondage, one you cannot escape, even if you wanted to. Addictive. All-consuming. You'll never want it to end.
mouth fetish, mind fuck, spit fetish, mask fetish, femdom, mesmerize, mind fuck, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:07:45
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 600.54 MB

Link For Download

Bday Spoil Series 5

The spoiling continues! It's never enough, especially during my birthday month! Bigger and better and more expensive, I take your wallet for another ride. Just a few more days til my birthday! Prove how much you love worshipping me. Sacrifice for real, as you spend even more for me. Anyone who calls themselves a "slave" or a "good boy" for LatexBarbie will have no problem collecting all these mandatory worship clips. I promise you'll soak up every shiny, spoiled second!
latex, goddess worship, femdom pov, brat girls, goddess worship, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:07:26
File Size : 646.24 MB

Link For Download

Year Of The Pig Pt. 2

Losers always come back to pay more. They always wish I would take more from them! So this year, the year of the pig, I'm taking EVERYTHING, and leaving you with pocket change. It didn't feel right for you in part 1, when I didn't demand cash from your piggy wallet. It felt like blue balls. You WANT this, which is why I'm giving you what you so desperately crave - the opportunity, the excuse to send and spend BIG. Giving you the rush of true findom, pure and simple and oh so pleasurable. Piggies love to stroke and oink and squeal and pay.... Watch Pt. 1: YEAR OF THE PIG Pt. 1
financial domination, high heels, legs, femdom, brat girls, money fetish, femdom, latex barbie, latex, barbie, latexbarbie, princess, goddess, brat, findom, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:07:39
File Size : 666.41 MB

Link For Download

Cucks Anonymous

Cucks like you always have a hard time admitting it, don't you? But you cannot deny how you feel, which is why you crave this clip so much. It can be our little secret, just how deeply you understand, that you were born to fund relationships, not have them. That you should be so lucky, as to be a horny voyeur to a real life Alpha couple. As you sit and stroke, I present the ultimate cuck fantasy: to fund a vacation for me and a boy toy, whoever I choose, so I can get laid, over and over, buy a dick that I know will satisfy me - you never could, loser! You don't get any say - you give up total control, of yourself, and of your cash - and on the other side of that nervous, exciting moment when you push "send" awaits constant photos and videos of me, on the beach, with him... instead of you. Open my tribute page, to play along! If you like this, try: Lucky Cuckie Bra1nwash Cucky Storytime: DomCon 2018
cuckolding, financial domination, brat girls, femdom, cuckold, latex barbie, latex, barbie, femdom, findom, latexbarbie, brat, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:55
File Size : 864.91 MB

Link For Download

Latex Booty Claps

The title says it all! Booty clapping is hot BUT imagine doing it with a pair of rubber leggings on ? Damn hot ! You can actually hear the claps properly, enhanced by the sound of latex! There is close up look at my booty clenching, there is a more far away point of view also! My booty claps, shakes and blows ur mind ! The perfect sexy asmr !
booty clapping, latex, booty shaking, asmr, ass fetish, rubber fetish, rubber ass clapping, latex ass clapping, rubber sounds, latex sounds, hot shiny ass, rubber ass, latex ass clenching, rubber ass clenching, booty clenching, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:08:54
File Size : 658.84 MB

Link For Download

Blue Booty Ignore

My blue booty in your face, a dream come true! That's all you need. No attention from me, no acknowledgement. Just big, round blue booty ignoring you!
ignore, latex, rubber fetish, ripoff, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:26
File Size : 1083.79 MB

Link For Download

5 Days Of Catsuit Worship - Day 4

Have you been driven mad by lust yet? Keep edging. Keep stroking. At this point, I feel like you would do just about anything for Me. You are weak putty in My hands. Look at these incredible tits!!! As if things couldn't get worse, beta bitches just melt for these. Round, commanding and erotic, you can't help imagining what your dick would feel like, pressed between them. You belong to Me now. You crave to be Mine. Turns out, you have fallen so much deeper than you expected... the shine of My latex has captivated your mind, seduced your subconscious, and there is no escape. You must find out how things end, tomorrow. No cumming, until then.
latex, catsuits, femdom, rubber fetish, domination, femdom pov, catsuits, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:12:56
File Size : 1133.97 MB

Link For Download

Shake It Baby

This is another fun video of my round perky latex ass ! Not any kind of video tough, I shake it hard ! If only I could do it all over your lap ! There are fun clenches, sensual dance moves and lots of shaking ! I am wearing a pair of super shiny gold latex pantyhose with a nice black latex bodysuit on top. This way the shape of my ass stands out evan more ! Ready. Set, Gooo ! xoxo
ass shaking, latex, ass grinding, rubber fetish, ass squishing, ass fetish, latex queen, rubber queen, twerk, shaking ass, shiny ass, perfect ass, clench, grinding, sensual, dance, lap dance, wobble, sexy, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:11:03
File Size : 816.25 MB

Link For Download

Gulp Jizz For Goddess

From the very first moment you laid eyes on Me, you thought "Now there is a woman who could make me eat my own cum." Perhaps you are reluctant, maybe even never tried it before. Or, perhaps, you guzzle your cum on the daily for Me. Either way, you will be doing it again for Me - right now. Stroke to My shiny latex, my gloves, my tits, relax and fall deeper under My suggestion. Humiliating you along the way, making this a totally inescapable situation for you, making you so horny that you can't stop. You can't chicken out this time because you're already desperately close to orgasm. Get ready to gulp it down for Goddess.
cum eating instruction, latex, femdom, glove fetish, humiliation, domination, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:03
File Size : 1345.85 MB

Link For Download

Hibernate Masturbate

Now that the holidays are over, its the time of year for you to withdraw from the public, stay home, and focus on our connection. I bet you feel relief, now that Christmas and NYE are over, you don't have to feel guilty about your chronic masturbation habits - in fact, now is the perfect time to embrace them even more. No more going out, just stay home and stroke. Imagine all the money you'll save! NO shopping for you, you did that all December long anyways. You'll have so much extra cash this way, to spend on me! Think about how many more clips you can buy, how many "just because" tributes you can send, all because it's the perfect time of year to be antisocial, and sink into horny submission instead.
mesmerize, mind fuck, goddess worship, joi games, furs, mental domination, latex, latex barbie, latexbarbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,femdom, latex, financial domination, goddess worship, shiny clothing, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:13
File Size : 805.06 MB

Link For Download

Heavy Rubber Headfuck Pt. 2

Prepare to be absolutely headfucked, slut! WEAR HEADPHONES Sink into one of the deepest tr@nce experiences yet. I know how obsessed you are by the mystery and glamour of shiny rubber fetish.
At first, this sinister black mask may intimidate some - adding to the depth of this obsession of yours - and now you can actually stroke too. Breathe, relax, and go deeper still, to the second level of pure devotion to me. As you get used to your Goddess in this shiny mask, you realize deep down how much it turns you on. You are a latex fetishist freak, just like me, and you give yourself over to that power: mind, body and soul. No escape now, only one way to go: deeper.
Latex Fetish, Latex, Mask Fetish, Meditation, Mesmerize, Rubber Fetish, LatexBarbie,
Duration : 00:13:24
File Size : 1174.27 MB

Link For Download

Taking Total Control

It never gets old, telling you to get on your knees, and sniff for me. It's your favourite way to jerk off, losing control, releasing your inhibitions and going deeper into your horniness. Pick up that little bottle and get lost in the visions of my shiny mesmerizing latex ass. Stroke and melt and sniff some more, until every shred of resistance has disappeared. I want you, all of you, I want to take total control of you. If you like this, try: I, Candy SURRENDER Devour You
mind fuck, femdom, mesmerize, latex, femdom, latex barbie, latex, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:15:29
File Size : 1353.94 MB

Link For Download

Sissy Aroma Trigger Words

C'mere sissy bitch. Come sniff this little aroma bottle. I know these make you easy. This 'rush' makes my job here easy. Encouraging your slutty tendencies. Sniff three times in a row, nice and fast. I will be conditioning your brain with trigger words, all throughout my dirty talk of feminization. These words will land deep in your subconscious, but shall be gone in a flash - no need to panic, just listen and let my message, my words, wash over your mind. Dream of cock. Bathe in lipstick and panties. You are a cock sucker. A sissy bimbo beta. Sniff again, and sink deeper...
sissy training, mesmerize, femdom pov, mental domination, sensual domination, make me bi, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, , Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:11:47
File Size : 697.6 MB

Link For Download

The Chastity Test

Do you have what it takes to be a chastity slave? So many subbies are turned on by it, but can't take the pressure once they are all locked up. They vow to wear the device for days, weeks months while they are horny... and then barely make it overnight. Grab your chastity device now, and see if you can handle a sexy tease from Goddess. Feel yourself strain against the metal, but do NOT remove the cage. If you can handle this entire video, if your self control can last just 6 mins, maybe then you can actually start calling yourself a chastity slave. I know some of you will break almost immediately and need to start stroking...
chastity, latex, femdom pov, domination, tease & denial, latex, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:06:25
File Size : 563.27 MB

Link For Download

Worthless Boot Licker

Look at these boots, these boots are bigger than your cock, more expensive than most of your wardrobe and they deserve to be nice and shiny. You are going to clean my boot with your mouth and make them as nice and shiny as my latex dress. I want you down on the ground so I can kick you in the face with them. You're some pathetic POS and I deserve the whole world and you are going to do everything to give it to me! Get on your fucking knees and shine my shoes with your mouth!
shoe fetish, boot domination, humiliation, shoe & boot worship, verbal humiliation, femdom, boots, shoes, fetish, licking, femdom, female domination, redhead, humiliation, domination, platforms, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:07:08
File Size : 210.81 MB

Link For Download

Cuck Slave - Latex

I am on a date with a real man while you are locked in a cage paying for my date. All of the fun things I m going to do funded by you! Cucks don't get to have fun like I do. Slaves don't get to enjoy what ever they want. Cuck Slaves are not even really humans, they just do as their told. You just pay as you are told to do. If you're going to be stuck there in a cage you will need something to help pass the time. You will watch this video from start to finish, once done you will buy a brand new video. You will watch the new video and when you are done you will watch this video again, then buy a new video, rinse and repeat. You will do this until I have returned from my date! You will feel like you are at your breaking point. You will think you cannot take anymore, but you will KEEP GOING. You will reach a new breaking point, but you will keep fucking going. I know you are paying for my date, but I still want money flowing into my account. You don't deserve anything. I don't have to treat you nice. I just tell you what to do and you will do it. *Audio is a little low, I recommend headphones
cuckolding, financial domination, humiliation, female domination, submissive / slave training, femdom, jessibelle, jessi belle, femdom, female domination, findom, financial domination, humiliation, verbal, mental, domination, cucked, cuck, cuckold, slave, tribute, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:09:48
File Size : 287.8 MB

Link For Download

I Fucked Your Best Friend

Hey there babe ! Oh, why am I dressed like this ??? You mean this pair of rubber leggings, top and gloves ? Well, you remember when you bff said he loves latex on a woman ? I kind of met with him last night and... Oh, well ! You do want me to be happy babe, don't you? He is making me happy in a sexual way ! So so orgasmicaly happy ! Find more juicy details while teasing the fuck out of you and dirty talking ;). All in this video ;) !
cuckolding, latex, cheating, role play, rubber fetish, goddess worship, boyfriend's best friend, fuked your friend, cuckoldress, latex queen, latex gloves, latex leggings, red soles, shiny, i cheated on you, hot, cum, orgasm, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:10:07
File Size : 747.63 MB

Link For Download

Teacher Encourages To Masturbate By Baby Talking

Oh my ! Your sexy teacher, the one you always had a crush on, has come to class in tight red latex. She looks so kinky ! She has a special surpise class today and you will be the demonstration subject. She calls you and tell you to take off your clothes and touch yourself ! Omg ! she baby talks you into it, you cannot abtain yourself to do it ! You have no choice, your dick got rock hard aswell ! The way she talks and teases you ! Oh my ! It all ends with a hot cum countdown ! Ready ?
teacher fetish, jerk off instruction, rubber fetish, masturbation encouragement, latex, dirty talk, latex queen, sweet talk, baby talk, wanking, jerking, hot, shiny, teacher, tutor, class, sexy, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:08:47
File Size : 649.51 MB

Link For Download

Dont Watch This Joi

Don't watch this unless you want to know the truth. Don't watch this unless you are ready to be seduced, consumed and devoured.Don't watch this unless you are ready to go all in.Don't watch this unless you want to become totally addicted.Don't watch this unless you want me to PROVE to you that you were born to serve me. That you are my slave.I've given you the chance to run away, to turn this off, to escape - and yet, despite all warning, you are more tempted than ever to have me infiltrate your brain and reprogram you for servitude. You know you are destroying yourself, but you don't care.Don't watch this - unless you are ready to be MINE.
mind fuck, mesmerize, femdom pov, fishnets, powerful woman, joi games, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:48
File Size : 583.28 MB

Link For Download

Coerced To Be My Electro-Sniffing-Nylon Sissy - Part Two

This video was a custom ! More exactly it is part 2 of this video : PART ONE Go there and check the description (tough the title says a lot about what this video is).
sissy sluts, sissy training, shiny clothing, nylon clothing, submissive sluts, slut training, sniffing, pop pers, electro, stockings, garter belt, nylon sniffing, latex dress, queen, stimulation, sissy cunt, sissy whore, Fetishista,
Duration : 00:15:53
File Size : 1173.64 MB

Link For Download

Latex Surprise Joi

You're in the mood to stroke it, that's all that matters. Let me take you on a jerk off journey, and only I will know how it ends...
latex, joi games, domination, femdom, ruined orgasms, joi games, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:08:00
File Size : 695.53 MB

Link For Download

Rub It Raw

Can you handle it raw and rough? No lube. Just stroking. Hard and fast and relentless. My shiny ass makes it easy. At first, you might like it... but push past that. Push onto a level that really hurts for me. No spit, no lube, no remorse. This is what you deserve. A dick so chaffed from stroking that you can't even feel pleasure for days. Stiff but unable to achieve release, a new level of chastity.
joi games, joi, shiny clothing, femdom, verbal humiliation, femdom pov, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,
Duration : 00:09:11
File Size : 1071.66 MB

Link For Download

Cumming Consequences

When you are allowed to jerk off however you want, disobey instructions, and just do whatever you want you make the worst fucking decisions. When there are no consequences, no punishments when you do not follow instructions then how do I train you to only do as I tell you? I have to give you consequences, it is far more important to punish you when you do bad than to reward you when you do good. I want you to be so afraid of disobeying me that you never even think of doing it. You need to fear me. You need this. Next time I tell you to do something and you just do whatever you want then you are a disrespectful POS and you need to be punished. It can't be something so easy, it has to be hard so you can learn a lesson. If you disobey me you will have to punish yourself to remind yourself that you do as I SAY not disrespect me. Next time you cum when I say not to you will lick it all clean. Clean up every last little drop as punishment for going against what you have told. You will fuck your ass, reminding yourself that you fucked up and now you fully belong to me. Show yourself how sorry you are. Cry about it. You will will wear your cage for two days. You will add these days on for every fucking stupid thing you have decided to do. Once you are caged you will wear a butt plug, this will be a reminder that I am AWLAYS there whether you see me or not. You will do as I say or you will suffer the consequences.
femdom, female domination, verbal humiliation, chastity, humiliation, submissive / slave training, jessibelle, jessi belle, humiliation, femdom, female domination, chastity, punishment, goddess worship, training, butt plug, cei, eat cum, latex, Goddess JessiBelle,
Duration : 00:06:36
File Size : 113.66 MB

Link For Download

Back