Humiliation Of Women | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves

Bobbi Dylan - Tense

Release Year: 2019
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Bobbi Dylan loves tight rope. With a rope between her legs you can see the tension in her body. She humps the rope like it's her favorite partner. Her hair is tightly wrapped around her neck. That too makes her swoon.

When somebody this flexible comes to our studio we have to turn them into a pretzel. Bobbi is such a body. OT uses it against her. He bends her over into a pile driver position and attaches the ropes coming from her wrists to one around her waist. To do that the rope has to go through her crotch. The more she pulls and struggles the more tension she puts on her sensitive little snatch.

Bobbi is pulled into a tight hogtie, but it's not her arms pulling her upper half into place. It's her hair. Her back is arched with so much tension she can barely breathe.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bobbi Dylan - Tense

Mia Torro - Vulvastic

Mia Torro has a special love affair with bondage. As each rope is wound around her body you can see the joy, excitement, and arousal play across her face. There's no doubt that she's wet even without getting a good long look at her naughty bits.

Once she's completely naked the evidence is clear as day. The sweet cream emanating from her tender folds is quite evident. This reveals a special talent of Mia's. Off camera OT calls attention to the wetness between her legs. He requested pictures be taken of her dripping cunny. This is a special trigger for Mia. Once that is said she can't help how wet she gets. You better believe OT is going to take advantage of this rare talent. Or is it an affliction.

Mia is pulled into a pile driver position with a funnel gag in her mouth. As OT makes light of her glistening slit she begins to spray herself. The wetness falls right into her open mouth. It seems to turn her on even more. The mere mention of her dripping snatch is enough to make her squirt.

Duration: 30:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mia Torro - Vulvastic

Helena Locke - Crotched

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.

With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.

Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Helena Locke - Crotched

Riley Reyes - Take Her Breath Away

Riley Reyes looks so sexy in her black tight clothing. Her big round ass is only accentuated by the tight ropes. OT snuggles up next to her and touches her body. His hand grasps her throat tighter and tighter. She struggles to breathe. It gives her a beautiful light headed feeling.

With her legs spread and her arms behind her back she can't fend off OT's advances. He plays with her tits and strokes her pussy through her panties. The rope around her neck is pulled up to the ring above her. Again she tries to breathe as much as she can, but OT's toys with her. It makes it hard for her to concentrate.

Riley is crucified and hanging in the air. Her clit is sucked deep into a suction cup and OT brings out the whip. Her soft sweet moans are music to his ears. OT pulls her legs up behind her and comes in with the vibrator. He punches her chest as her swollen pussy is teased to orgasm.

Duration: 37:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

Download Riley Reyes - Take Her Breath Away

Penny Lay - pLayed

Penny Lay has come to play. She just didn't know what kind of play she would be getting into. She struggles in the rope, but before she has time to gain any semblance of escape she's having pantyhose pulled over her face. Then then a gag is pulled deeply into her mouth. Electrical tape completes the insex mask. Her beautiful red hair is smashed to her pretty face. Her dress is cut off to reveal her petite sexy body.

Her arms are pulled over the top of the table and a heavy stone is attacked to her hair. With her back arched her tits are ripe for a good whipping. Her knees are spread wide and the cane is used on the inside of her tender thighs. "I love my pain!" She shouts as the vibrator makes her cum over and over again.

Now she's bent over the table and her sexy ass is pushed out obscenely. Her cunt is flogged and then she's vibrated again. This time it's only a tease. She's not allowed to cum until Matt is ready.

Duration: 37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

Download Penny Lay - pLayed

Mouthful - Iona Grace

Gagging a beautiful woman is an artform. It transforms the face visually as well as rendering the gagged woman mute. Iona Grace has a large mouth and taking advantage of that is exciting. Using her gaping face hole to attach her to the ground makes it easier to get at her giant tits. Those get pleasantly tied.

In a strict hogtie we stuff her mouth with a piece of foam and wrap her head with tape. The tie gets more and more intense as she gets pulled up on her tits.

On her back in her best "fuck me" position. Her ankles get tied back to her tits. Her sock comes off and gets pushed into her open mouth. A thick rope is pulled tight around her head to hold it in. Another thick rope gets wrapped around her neck. Then she gets to cum, but the more she cums the more she pulls on her tits.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

Download Mouthful - Iona Grace

Kel Bowie - Kept Kel , Part 1

Studio: InfernalRestraints

Everyone knows that INSEX keeps a few of it's more intense subjects to fulfill certain day to day tasks. Kel Bowie is one such subject. From inside her little crate she recruits other unsuspecting victims. She helps maintain the clothing supplies that INSEX puts it's girls in.

It can be a lonely task and Kel gets really horny. It's been months since her last scene so she requests that OT give her a good one. OT is more than happy to give her what she wants. Kel loves being whipped so OT goes to town on her back. Kel moans with excitement.

Kel is put through her paces. She's made to hold herself up while she's whipped with the dragon tongue. Then it's time for Kel to spread her legs. OT gets out the little binder clips and gives Kel one of the most intense orgasms he's ever seen.

Duration: 33:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kel Bowie - Kept Kel , Part 1

Eden Sin - Jessica 3000

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.

The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.

Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.

The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to panic!

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

Download Eden Sin - Jessica 3000

Sierra Cirque - Creep Charnel

The coyotes will have a feast; her valiva runs thick and copiously.
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.

I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.

It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.

The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.

Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Sierra Cirque - Creep Charnel

Lily Lane - Held Accountable

At INSEX we pay our debts. Lily Lane was hired as our accountant pay our bills. She couldn't even do that correctly. When OT checks the books he finds that several affiliates haven't been paid in a timely manner. It's a good thing Lily is pretty. OT finds a new way for her to be of use.
As he strips her of her clothes and dignity she apologizes and pleads for forgiveness. It's not so easy. Now that he's seen whats under her skirt he's not about to let her get away without having a little fun. She needs to be punished for her transgressions and OT is going to enjoy every second of it.
Stuck in stocks Lily has her legs spread wide. A bit gag holds her mouth open and the drool flows freely. OT wants to make her face as hideous as her soul. He puts a dental gag in her mouth to open her face up and then wraps her head. She's now just a face hole.

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lily Lane - Held Accountable

Giggles , Penny Lay , Go Hard

Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.

Sitting on the wooden pony would make most people get serious, but not Penny. She just keeps giggling. OT tries putting the vibrator right on her clit. Once it's on she can't help, but orgasm. With the pain of all her weight on her pussy the orgasms are bitter sweet.

Penny is tired after her ordeal so OT lets her rest, but not without some bondage. Her hair is one of her most interesting features. He locks that down with a hose clamp to the floor. She tries to get away, but she's locked down good.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Giggles , Penny Lay , Go Hard

Slim Chances , Bobbi Dylan , HD 720p

Bobbi Dylan doesn't really want to escape. She flails about, but it's just a show. What she really wants is for his hands all over her. She wants to feel his whip caress her body. She wants him to lock the collar around her neck so tight it makes her voice change.

When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

Download Slim Chances , Bobbi Dylan , HD 720p

Last edited:
Of Sound Mind , Riley Reyes , HD 720p

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.

Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.

I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

Download Of Sound Mind , Riley Reyes , HD 720p

Last edited:
Diabolical , Tess Dagger , HD 720p

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.

The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.

His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

Download Diabolical , Tess Dagger , HD 720p

Last edited:
Rookd , London River -HD 720p

For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.

Inspired by ROOK-07 these six bondage positions take London to an intense place of suffering. Each one makes her sore in a different way. From intense strappado, to category 5 suspension, to incredible back arching London proves she is a bondage goddess. The sounds and struggles London makes are the things of bondage wet dreams.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

Download Rookd , London River -HD 720p

Last edited:
Sex Tape , Riley Reyes, HD 720p

Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,string Bondage

Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.

Riley is tied in a Hojojutsu tie. A single string is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one string she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.

OT creates the woman of all tape gags. After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.

Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

Download Sex Tape , Riley Reyes, HD 720p

Last edited:
Meewow ! Kitty Dorian , HD 720p

Kitty doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. When the soft hemp coils it's way around her neck she stands stoically hoping she was anywhere, but here. The more tied she gets, the more annoyed she seems. OT wants to hear her though. He wants her to suffer.

When she's bent over the wooden saw nag OT finally finds what will make her sing. To get Kitty to vocalize her discomfort he's going to need to whip her harder. She screams and moans at the punishment. Then he makes her beg.

All this time OT thought Kitty wasn't having a good time. Maybe it was all just a ploy to get him to keep hitting her harder. Her dripping cunt finally betrays how much she's loving it. Then come the beautiful tears. They flow freely and without reservation. Kitty is in love!

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Meewow ! Kitty Dorian , HD 720p

Last edited:
Machined , Eden Sin , London River, HD 720p

Wrapped in rope atop a table Eden waits for London's devious delights to being. Eden is at just the right position for the machine to pound her pink little pussy. Her bonds hold her tightly with no possibility of escape. London applies lubricant to smooth the process. The cane adds some pain to compliment the pleasure.

Eden's pussy is not the only hole London wants to machine. As the relentless pounding of the plastic penis penetrates Eden's tender tushy London prepares more torments. A flame ignites a candle which melts the wax before London pours it over Eden's supple body. She follows the wax up with some double penetration and a vibrator and relishes in Eden's screams as orgasms are ripped out of her.

One machine is not enough for London's twisted plans. As one device pounds away at Eden's dripping cunt London straps her head into a second. With a dildo protruding from Eden's mouth London turns the device on. Eden's head lurches forward impaling London's pussy on Eden's face cock. The two erupt in orgasm after orgasm.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Machined , Eden Sin , London River, HD 720p

Last edited:
Choked Up , Ziggy Star, HD 720p

Nothing about Ziggy Star is subtle. She's got a body that begs to be bound tightly. She's got a twisted mind too. When OT leaves her with a rope around her neck, the first thing she does is pull it up around the ring above her and start choking herself with it.

OT ties Ziggy up so she's swinging. He puts a dick gag deep in her mouth, but it's too much. She gags and drools, but she tries to take it deeper. Once it's tight OT shows her his little trick. When she pulls down on her hands it tugs on her crotch rope. Then he pulls out the single tail and gives her a reason to pull down her hands.

Ziggy is a porny little slut. She needs to be dicked down. It's only fair that OT gives her what she needs. He sticks the metal rod in her holes and vibrates her till she squirts everywhere. Then he vibrates her till she can't even hold still anymore.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

Download Choked Up , Ziggy Star, HD 720p

Last edited:
pLayed , Penny Lay

Penny Lay has come to play. She just didn't know what kind of play she would be getting into. She struggles in the rope, but before she has time to gain any semblance of escape she's having pantyhose pulled over her face. Then then a gag is pulled deeply into her mouth. Electrical tape completes the insex mask. Her beautiful red hair is smashed to her pretty face. Her dress is cut off to reveal her petite sexy body.

Her arms are pulled over the top of the table and a heavy stone is attacked to her hair. With her back arched her tits are ripe for a good whipping. Her knees are spread wide and the cane is used on the inside of her tender thighs. "I love my pain!" She shouts as the vibrator makes her cum over and over again.

Now she's bent over the table and her sexy ass is pushed out obscenely. Her cunt is flogged and then she's vibrated again. This time it's only a tease. She's not allowed to cum until Matt is ready.

Download pLayed , Penny Lay

Pas de Deux , Penny Lay , London River - HD 720p

London River doesn't mess around when it comes to being a bottom. Why would it be any different when she's topping? Few women can claim the type of skills London has mastered. Penny is about to find out just how fucked up playing with London can be.

London has a thing for feet and Penny has some cute ones. London takes no time before going after them. First she savors them and then she hurts them. It's a dance that both parties benefit from. London even brings out the dancing shoes to hit Penny's feet with.

Penny is a skinny like a ballerina. It doesn't matter that she's never danced a day in her life. London is going to put her on pointe and make her move. If that wasn't painful enough London removes one of her legs.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Pas de Deux , Penny Lay , London River - HD 720p

Last edited:
Cervical Service , Gabriella Paltrova , HD 720p

Gabriella came to the doctor's office for a little checkup. When the vaginal exam gets a little too painful OT the doctor has to restrain her to get a better view inside. The ropes hold her legs wide so her cute little pussy is held open. The speculum opens her up even more.

OT isn't really a doctor. He just likes playing with beautiful women. Now that he's got Gabriella tied up he's not going to let her go. He ties her harder and tighter and has his way with her. For OT that means vibrators and fingers inside of her.

OT has Gabriella tied in a harness. He ties her tits with twine so tight they bulge out. Her nipples get super sensitive. OT pulls the box out from under her making her fly. Then he whips, vibrates, and chokes her.

Finally it's time for Gabriella to get spanked. Tied over his knees with a ball gag in her mouth OT gives her a good spanking.

Duration: 37:23
Audio: 105kbps

Download Cervical Service , Gabriella Paltrova , HD 720p

Last edited:
Body Play , Scarlet De Sade - HD 720p

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.
OT sees how hott Scarlet is for the bondage so he pulls up her legs and spreads them wide. He attaches a clamp to her labia and hangs heavy weights from it. Then he beats her like she needs to be beaten. Even with the heavy whacks of the flogger Scarlet moans and coos.
Contorted with her feet held in the air sitting on her ass OT has access to cane her. First he goes after her feet and then her ass. Once she's nice and tender OT brings in the metal dildo and gives her the orgasms she deserves.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play , Scarlet De Sade - HD 720p

Last edited:
Swept Away , Samantha Rone - HD 720p

Samantha Rone is the kind of pretty that you spend years pining after. She's the kind of girl you make plans to capture and keep in your basement. You'd never guess, but she'd be ever so pleased to be your prisoner. Behind those gorgeous blue eyes there's a kinky little freak. You can tell by that giant smile when OT slaps her hard across the face.

OT tapes Samantha's mouth shut. He loves her smile, but he needs to get down to business and her sweet little laugh is too distracting. Once OT has warmed her up with the flogger her cuts her panties off and plays with her beautiful cunt. She enjoys that just as much as she enjoys being hit.

Samantha loves bondage, but OT can only stand her enjoyment for a while. At some point he needs to see his women suffer. Samantha doesn't disappoint. With her feet pulled up painfully behind her and her hair pulled back she weeps openly. Sure enough they are the sweetest little tears you've ever seen.

Duration: 33:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps

Download Swept Away , Samantha Rone - HD 720p

Last edited:
Webbing , Luna LaVey - HD 720p

Luna LaVey has all the right curves. Even the ones on the top of her head. She's got all the markings of being a seriously hardcore chick in a body that is sexy as hell. The rope just seems to snuggle her tender flesh. She seems to bliss out as OT slaps her face. She moans sweetly as he plays with her cunt.

OT exposes her gorgeous body. He ties her arms and legs out in different directions. Like a spider's meal he winds the ropes around her. Each tie is more and more intense. Like the spider OT toys with his capture. He reveals her true beauty.

Once the web is spun OT stings her. The cane makes lovely little lines across her body. Then he reveals his true purpose. He gives her orgasms unlike anything she's ever felt before. As she flies through the air she melts into herself.

Duration: 36:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7410kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Webbing , Luna LaVey - HD 720p

Last edited:
Take Her Breath Away , Riley Reyes - HD 720p

Riley Reyes looks so sexy in her black tight clothing. Her big round ass is only accentuated by the tight ropes. OT snuggles up next to her and touches her body. His hand grasps her throat tighter and tighter. She struggles to breathe. It gives her a beautiful light headed feeling.

With her legs spread and her arms behind her back she can't fend off OT's advances. He plays with her tits and strokes her pussy through her panties. The rope around her neck is pulled up to the ring above her. Again she tries to breathe as much as she can, but OT's toys with her. It makes it hard for her to concentrate.

Riley is crucified and hanging in the air. Her clit is sucked deep into a suction cup and OT brings out the whip. Her soft sweet moans are music to his ears. OT pulls her legs up behind her and comes in with the vibrator. He punches her chest as her swollen pussy is teased to orgasm.

Duration: 37:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

Download Take Her Breath Away , Riley Reyes - HD 720p

Last edited:
pLayed , Penny Lay , HD 720p

Download pLayed , Penny Lay , HD 720p

Last edited:
Tense , Bobbi Dylan - HD 720p

Bobbi Dylan loves tight rope. With a rope between her legs you can see the tension in her body. She humps the rope like it's her favorite partner. Her hair is tightly wrapped around her neck. That too makes her swoon.

When somebody this flexible comes to our studio we have to turn them into a pretzel. Bobbi is such a body. OT uses it against her. He bends her over into a pile driver position and attaches the ropes coming from her wrists to one around her waist. To do that the rope has to go through her crotch. The more she pulls and struggles the more tension she puts on her sensitive little snatch.

Bobbi is pulled into a tight hogtie, but it's not her arms pulling her upper half into place. It's her hair. Her back is arched with so much tension she can barely breathe.

Duration: 36:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

Download Tense , Bobbi Dylan - HD 720p

Last edited:
Crotched , Helena Locke - HD 720p

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.

With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.

Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Duration: 37:14

Download Crotched , Helena Locke - HD 720p

Last edited:
Vulvastic , Mia Torro - HD 720p

Mia Torro has a special love affair with bondage. As each rope is wound around her body you can see the joy, excitement, and arousal play across her face. There's no doubt that she's wet even without getting a good long look at her naughty bits.

Once she's completely naked the evidence is clear as day. The sweet cream emanating from her tender folds is quite evident. This reveals a special talent of Mia's. Off camera OT calls attention to the wetness between her legs. He requested pictures be taken of her dripping cunny. This is a special trigger for Mia. Once that is said she can't help how wet she gets. You better believe OT is going to take advantage of this rare talent. Or is it an affliction.

Mia is pulled into a pile driver position with a funnel gag in her mouth. As OT makes light of her glistening slit she begins to spray herself. The wetness falls right into her open mouth. It seems to turn her on even more. The mere mention of her dripping snatch is enough to make her squirt.

Duration: 30:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Vulvastic , Mia Torro - HD 720p

Last edited:
Mouthful , Iona Grace

Gagging a beautiful woman is an artform. It transforms the face visually as well as rendering the gagged woman mute. Iona Grace has a large mouth and taking advantage of that is exciting. Using her gaping face hole to attach her to the ground makes it easier to get at her giant tits. Those get pleasantly tied.

In a strict hogtie we stuff her mouth with a piece of foam and wrap her head with tape. The tie gets more and more intense as she gets pulled up on her tits.

On her back in her best "fuck me" position. Her ankles get tied back to her tits. Her sock comes off and gets pushed into her open mouth. A thick rope is pulled tight around her head to hold it in. Another thick rope gets wrapped around her neck. Then she gets to cum, but the more she cums the more she pulls on her tits.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

Download Mouthful , Iona Grace

Marina Hot Slave

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina Hot Slave

Dia Zerva - Double - Bagged ,HD 720p

PD is nice enough to bring Old Cunt ( Dee) a friend. New Cunt (Dia Zerva) thinks she is here for a modeling gig until Old Cunt tells her she's been held captive for six days. New Cunt quickly learns that the best times are when PD is away. He only comes around for a few reasons.
When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what's coming. Old Cunt gets a nice dose of bastinado as she screams through a gag. When he comes for New Cunt, he pulls up her dress and starts beating her ass. Like Old Cunt, she's bound so throughly, she cannot move away from the cane.
The Two Cunts become One as they spend the next few days tied together. What will PD do with twice the amount of girl meat? How about turning them against each other by offering relief from the torture and cock-sucking if the other Cunt takes a turn?

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dia Zerva - Double - Bagged ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Caged , Bird - HD 720p

PD sets an agonizing pace. Felonie's confined in a cage, hanging in the barn for hours. Every step plays like a psychological thriller as PD slowly transforms Felonie's terror.

In the beginning, PD lets Felonie's confinement do its work. Then he gives her an orgasm. Just a little one. Just enough to relax her.

She's anally impaled, rammed with a rigid set of stainless steel ass beads. Using , PD grasps her tongue and ties it outward. This presses her neck against the steel of the cage. Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.

The vibrator again. At the same time, he chokes her by her throat hard against the bar of her cage. Another orgasm, this one huge. PD sucks Felonie into her own torment, winning her compliance and complicity.

She's sprayed down with cold water. Another orgasm puts Felonie in la-la land. PD's permanently altered her inner terrain.

The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.

She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy.

Another orgasm, and another. PD slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion.

Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs PD to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.

Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Caged , Bird - HD 720p

Last edited:
Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes - Franken Slave

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .
By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

Download Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes - Franken Slave

Worked Over - Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop.

She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane.

Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then penetrated relentlessly by the fucking machine. Matt thought it would be more fun to put it in her ass so that he could spend some time on her pussy with the cane. And once he's gotten it nice and sensitive he puts the hitachi right on her clit and sticks the pogo inside of her. She is screaming and shaking, totally cum-sotted and thoroughly fucked.

Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

Download Worked Over - Lorelei Lee

Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque ,HD 720p

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is made into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!

I am famished and thirsty - clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond make, coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant - I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it.

This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

Download Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Gotta Have Heart! - Sasha Heart

It doesn't matter how much she says she doesn't want it, Sasha Heart is going to be getting some tough attention from O.T. today. He's got to have her and she's got to hold on tight and hope that whatever he is planning, he gets it over with soon. She is freaking out the second that she sees him, but Sasha can't stop him. He can do anything. He takes his time, letting her panic build as he runs his hands over body, outside of her clothes, before he strips her naked and starts to play with her tits. He grabs her by the pussy and instantly tears are in her eyes. And the worst is yet to come.

Sasha is soon screaming, begging O.T. to be more gentle. He zaps her with his high voltage prod to make sure she knows exactly how badly he can hurt her. Rumor has it that this girl is a squirter, and if that's true then O.T. is going to be tormenting her snatch for hours. Sure enough, some quality time with the hitachi has her fountaining across the dungeon floor. Too bad for her, but good news for him. Now he knows he won't get bored for a quite a while.

There is no escape. The bondage keeps her pussy out in the open while he pounds it with every dildo he has on hand. She's barely able to get a word out through her cum sotted delirium, and she's wasting her breath complaining that he's going too deep. The unrelenting tool splits her snatch and her body betrays her, almost knocking her out with the intensity of the orgasm.

Duration: 36:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Gotta Have Heart! - Sasha Heart

Diabolical , Tess Dagger - HD 720p

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.

The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.

His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

Download Diabolical , Tess Dagger - HD 720p

Last edited:
Scorpion - Kel Bowie - HD 720p

O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.

Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.

After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a brutal arch and her feet are up above her head. Her hands cling to the wooden rig she is strapped to as O.T. beats her ass and her feet with various sizes of canes. Her entire back side is red and bruised in no time, but that isn't enough for O.T.. He brings out his trusty whip and begins lashing at her whole body from her head to her toes. Her fingers try to dig in to the rig deeper, but nothing she does is going to relieve the pain of the torment she is experiencing. Although maybe the hitachi will help.

Duration: 37:08

Download Scorpion - Kel Bowie - HD 720p

Last edited:
Back