Humiliation Of Women | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves

Tinker Toy - Phoenix Rose

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Phoenix Rose is a lovely and giving girl. Today she has even gone so far as to completely give herself to O.T. as a little play toy. O.T. is so excited and grateful for the gift and he wants to prove it in the only way he knows how: brutal bondage and multiple intense orgasms. He bends Phoenix over, takes out his trusty knife, and cuts away her panties so that he can get a good look at her and really get to work.

He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.

After that out come the vibrators and the metal ass hook. He fucks her ass and alternates using the hitachi and the celebrator, two of our most powerful and intense vibrators, until she squirts all over herself. Cumming like that after so much build up from the beating must be a lot to take, so naturally he decides she deserves another go at it. This time she gets to take the metal hook in her pussy which adds even more pleasure. What a lucky toy Phoenix turned out to be.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tinker Toy - Phoenix Rose

Wedged - Anna Tyler- HD 720p

Anna Tyler is an avid fan of the art of BDSM. She's loved it as long as she can remember, and she doesn't keep it much of a secret either as she squeals and wiggles her way through every encounter in which she's involved. She loves nothing more than being beaten, whipped, and used like an object, and today O.T. really has her hooked on a feeling.

O.T. starts out strong with some basics. While Anna is bent over and cuffed to a wooden frame by shackles around her wrists and a metal collar, he pulls her dress up and drapes it over her head. Then he spanks and flogs her bare ass until it is bright red. Then he keeps going. Tears are welling up in her eyes as he mercilessly tears into the soft flesh of her ass but still he presses on, swinging his arm over and over again until they overflow and she is crying all over the post she's tied to.

Then it's time to crank up the heat a little. O.T. sticks hooks in the sides of Anna's mouth and spreads it wide, then he attaches a nose hook and pulls it up so that she looks like a pig. Absolutely humiliated and an entirely new color, Anna is then attached to the ground by her neck, and her feet wedged between two wooden posts so she can't budge. O.T. takes out a celebrator vibrator and a metal pussy hook and fucks her with them until she cries out in orgasm.

Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Wedged - Anna Tyler- HD 720p

Last edited:
False Pretenses - Devilynne - HD 720p

Devilynne is an up and coming starlet and she's looking for her big break when she finds herself in O.T.'s office. She's determined to get the job, but he doesn't seem too sure about her. He says that he can tell a lot about a girl from the smell of her panties. It seems odd, but she waits until he looks away and removes them for him to sniff, and clearly he smells something promising, because she gets the job. Devilynne is about to learn first hand, though, that there is no easy way to the top, as she finds herself gagged and tied up in leather straps on the floor surrounded by people waiting to touch her.

O.T. sets her up, laying her down on her stomach and strapping her ankles to her neck in a hog tie. Then Matt Williams sticks a stocking over her head and gives her an electrical tape gag and blindfold, tying the stocking to her feet as well so that her head is held up. O.T. pulls up her skirt so he can tickle her and she starts screaming, so he decides he'd better give her something to scream about. He takes out a cane and starts beating her ass and her feet.

He sits her up with her legs spread by two wooden posts and sticks a bit gag in her mouth. She knows she's stuck. She doesn't struggle. She sits there waiting for whatever O.T. will deliver next. He brings a dragon tail over and lashes at her ass and pussy with it. In no time she is crying and drooling all over herself. Then it's time for him to share a keepsake with her. He pulls out his phone and shows her a video from earlier in the night a dick being stuffed down her throat, and that gets more screams than even the beating. She can't take seeing herself that way, but she has no choice. Just like she has no choice in whether or not O.T. is going to make her cum.

Duration: 34:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download False Pretenses - Devilynne - HD 720p

Last edited:
Sitting Pretty - Charlotte Sartre- HD 720p

Charlotte Sartre thinks she is on a simple shopping trip, just like any other weekend. She goes into a furniture store, looking for some kind of chair to help furnish her new apartment, and O.T. is more than happy to help her look around his shop. She says she doesn't need anything too comfortable, which is good since the array of chairs he had are all made of metal pipes bent into strange shapes. Eventually she sits down on one, her legs spread by the metal, and O.T. locks her neck into a metal collar. A girl with this little common sense doesn't deserve to get out of that bondage, but O.T. knows what she does deserve.

O.T. ties Charlotte's hair into pigtails and wraps them across her face and through her mouth to make a gag, which he then tapes in place with masking tape. With her legs open wide, her tights are exposed, so he takes his knife and cuts out the crotch from them so he can better reach between her legs. He takes the piece of fabric he cut away, balls it up, and sticks it in her nose so she has an even harder time breathing. Then he rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties to get her ready for their next activity.

Charlotte is shackled onto a pole, her wrists and ankles locked in in some heavy metal bondage, and a metal wire gag laced through her mouth and pulling at the sides of her lips and her cheeks. That only hurts, but doesn't do a great job keeping air from getting in or out, so O.T. pulls a plastic bag over her head to help with some breath play. Then he starts whipping and flogging her body. Each ragged breath and each whine she tries to let out only makes her more aware of the suffocation and makes her more scared. What happens next will have you at the edge of your seat.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sitting Pretty - Charlotte Sartre- HD 720p

Last edited:
Blackmail - Bonnie Day ,HD 720p

Bonnie Day is all about O.T., she has been trying to hook up with him for a long time. Now she has started to get a little too aggressive, when he rejects her this time, she threatens to tell London River, his main girl, that she's already slept with him already. Tragically for her, he's sitting with London when he gets the text with the threat, and the two of them know exactly what to do about her. When she arrives at O.T.'s place to meet him, she is instead met with London's fist and a quick nap.

When she wakes up she is all wrapped up in belts in a burlap sack with her mouth bound in a tape and cloth gag. Now it is time for O.T. and London to have their fun and exact their revenge on the presumptuous girl. O.T. slices off Bonnie's panties with a knife as London humiliates her by drawing a face on the sack where her face should be. The two of them take turns punching the sacked up girl.

O.T. then takes out a few of his tools and beats her body over and over again. He gets her all wrapped up in black gauze like a mummy, then slices a hole in it for him to be able to access her ass. He uses his cane to beat it until it is bright red. Then it's the whip cracking all up and down her body lashing against her soft skin. And after that the flogger, slamming against her until she screams.

Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Blackmail - Bonnie Day ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Pound of Flesh - Nora Riley

Nora Reily has been down on her luck lately. She hasn't been able to find jobs easily, and the ones she finds she can't hold onto for long. Like anyone else, though, Nora has bills to pay, so no matter what she needs some way to get that money. That was how she made the mistake of falling in with the wrong crowd. Now she owes O.T. money, and worse, she owes his employer Eugene, but she doesn't have it to pay back, and still she needs more.

Lucky for her, O.T. says he won't bring Eugene into the matter if Nora will agree to star in one or two of his home movies. It won't be anything too extreme, just some horror movies he needs some more actors for. All she has to do is take a pill and come with him. When she wakes up from that pill, however is when the real horror movie starts. Nora suddenly finds herself trapped, held down to the floor by a thick metal bar over her neck. She tries to pull herself out from underneath it, but it's too low, her head is stuck, she can't move. And there is a large, too happy looking O.T. walking toward her.

Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps

Download Pound of Flesh - Nora Riley

Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque ,HD 720p

Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,string Bondage

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.

For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.

Something is up; he's standing over me holding the black head bag and that terrible pole that locks around my neck. He orders me to role over onto my stomach -- I know this drill, so I put my hands behind my back immediately. (Reaching through the grate he locks the shackles together.) He slides the bag on my head, yanks the chain tight and locks it.

I hear the muffled sound of the grate on the concrete. He yanks me out of the hole by my neck. The concrete scraps my skin as I struggle to gain my footing. This is the worst -- he pushes me forward by that pole. It is a stifling fright -- I cannot see where I am stepping. He seems to delight in letting me trip or briskly walking me into obstacles.

I'm now on all fours locked at the wrist and ankles. It must be a table or platform of some kind. He pulls the hood off my head -- the purpose of this position is suddenly clear. A bucket of soapy water and a hose are lying on the floor. Im sure he will make what is to come as horrible as possible. I can't help but sigh with great relief as this vile stench is about to be washed from me.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Cherried Blossom Part 2- Blossom

Blossom just had the time of her life over on HardTied with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.

Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.

Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitachi. As the fucking machine moves it vibrates her pussy just enough to let her know what she can't fully have. He tightens nipple clamps onto her tits and ties them up to the floor by her shoulders. She squirms and sighs and yearns for the release she just can't have. And then it's back to the pain.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2- Blossom

Nips- Sasha

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.

Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.

He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

Download Nips- Sasha

Uneven Bars- Leya Falcon

Studio: HT

Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.

First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.

O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps

Download Uneven Bars- Leya Falcon

Half & Half - April Rain ,HD 720p

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.

Something happens after a couple of intense orgasms, though. Suddenly that laughter is gone. Her entire body is more sensitive and now the cane strokes have her on the verge of tears.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

Download Half & Half - April Rain ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Rigged - Anna Tyler , HD 720p

Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum-sotted wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.

After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.

Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a string around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in rapture, cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.

Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

Download Rigged - Anna Tyler , HD 720p

Last edited:
Slave Share- Abigail Dupree

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

Download Slave Share- Abigail Dupree

Anchored- Brooke Bliss

Today is Brooke Bliss's first time modeling. She tells us she's seen some bondage porn and it looked interesting, that she liked the idea of not having any control over what was being done to her body. That's all O.T. needed to hear. He ties her neck and wrists in with massive ropes and sets to work giving Brooke a tour of the industry.

Brooke's first mistake was not following the age old saying "dress for the job you want." In other words, she's still wearing clothing. O.T. quickly cuts of the tight sexy dress she wore for us and pulls down her panties. Then he takes the flogger and starts beating her bare ass and pussy until they're nice and red. Up next is the cattle prod, the greatest fear of any girl who has set foot in our dungeons. You can tell Brooke has never had the pleasure of feeling one before, because if she knew what she was in for she would have started screaming and trying to get away as soon as she saw it. After a few shocks though, she's learned to respect its power. She'll know better next time.

After that Brooke is introduced to the cane, so O.T. moves her onto her back with her legs spread open and the bottoms of her feet exposed. He decides to give her a little bit of control, so whenever she is in too much pain from him caning one of her feet, she is allowed to beg him to move on to the other. As soon as she is used to that he gives her an even worse decision to make, her left foot or her wet snatch. She never thought she would ask someone to hurt her poor pussy like that, but when the pain is too much to bear on the soles of her feet she has no choice but to beg him to cane her cunt. Once her pussy is nice and tender, O.T. sticks a metal hook in it and grabs a hitachi and starts getting sounds out of Brooke she didn't even know she could make. Now that she has had the tour, we're sure we'll see Brooke again soon.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps

Download Anchored- Brooke Bliss

Dirty Slut - Lorelei Lee- Matt Williams

If you saw Lorelei Lee walking down the street you might think at first that she was a classic good girl. In her everyday life she gives off an air of innocence and sweetness. But we know Lorelei better than all that. We know just the kind of nasty, messed up shit she likes to do and to have done to her. And since we are in the position of being readily able to provide those things to her, we consider it our duty and our pleasure to do so.

First Matt Williams gets her tied up standing with her arms and legs spread by ropes at each of her wrists and ankles. With her all strung up spread eagle it's much easier for him to get to all the vulnerable spots that make Lorelei squeal like the filthy slut she is. He sets up a rope wrapped around her waist and threaded through her pussy and ties a rock at the end so it pulls against her. Then he takes his flogger and starts beating her tits and her ass until she starts shrieking through her ball gag. When the drool starts pouring out from her mouth he puts away the flogger and takes out the hitachi so he can break up her beatings with some entertainment.

Next he ties Lorelei down to a small table on her back with her legs spread, but now Matt is more focused on her little bare feet and what torment he can give through them. He takes out a cane and starts whacking them so hard you can hear the cane as it tears through the air. He keeps going at her mercilessly, offering her feet a break only if he gets to beat her pussy. She isn't agreeing to it, but he still wants to play with her between her legs, so he takes out the hitachi and presses it against her clit until she cums for him as much as he likes.

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps

Download Dirty Slut - Lorelei Lee- Matt Williams

Phoenix Bound - Phoenix Rose ,HD 720p

Phoenix Rose is an extremely soft person. Her skin is so white and so smooth it has the appearance of untouched snow. That kind of skin is aesthetically pleasing for most people, but for someone as sick and twisted as O.T. it's just begging to be marked and bruised all over with whatever tools he has handy. Once he is done with her, that lily white ass is going to be black and blue all over.

Phoenix begins her time in our dungeon all wrapped up in rope bent over on her hands and knees. It's a beautiful sight, but what would make it better is less clothing between O.T. and his play thing. So he takes out his trusty knife and starts cutting away the pretty little dress Phoenix wore for us. She lets out little shrieks each time he makes a cut in the fabric letting us know just how scared she is to have a blade that close to her soft skin. Once the fabric is cut away, it's time for her to begin receiving the beating she came for.

O.T. has her all over the place, bound bent over or standing up in her sexy high heels against a wooden board, moved from place to place so he can access whatever bit of her he wants to mark. He first uses the flogger on her ass, then on her perky tits. Her cries are pretty consistent until he brings out the whip and her sounds become sharper as the pain does. When O.T. holds the hitachi vibrator against her clit she really starts screaming. She lets out cries of "no!" as she squirts all over herself and our set. She'd better hope her resolve isn't as soft as the body O.T. is abusing.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps

Download Phoenix Bound - Phoenix Rose ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Lifetime Slut - Sasha Heart- Matt Williams

Sasha Heart's body is absolutely incredible. She has perky breasts, an ass that won't quit, and an all over tight little figure that could make a grown man cry. That, however is not the plan. Matt Williams ball gags her and ties her legs so they are spread wide and her pussy exposed. Then he ties her nipple clamps down to the floor so that she can't move without causing herself pain. Only then does he take out the cane and start beating her ass and up and down her legs. It looks like Sasha is going to be the one doing all the crying today.

Next, Matt moves Sasha so that she is roped to a chair, her tits held in place by a breast harness. The best part of the setup, though, is the hitachi vibrator set to high power and taped down to the chair between her legs so that she can't move away from it pressing against her clit. All she is left to do is sit there cumming over and over again as Matt attaches clothespins, first to her nipples, and then down her stomach in a zipper. When he tears them away she goes to scream, but Matt covers her mouth with her hand so she can barely even breathe as she shakes and writhes in pain.

By the time he finally decides to move her, Sasha has had the hitachi vibrating her pussy for around fifteen minutes. One might expect that after being vibrated for that long, her pussy might have just gone numb, but actually it works the exact opposite way, making her clit more and more sensitive with every moment it's on. That's why it hurts so much when Matt bends her over backwards and starts flogging her pussy, and why she screams out with such pleasure when he finally stops flogging her and starts finger fucking the life out of her. By the time he's done Sasha has completely lost count of how many times she's cum. It'd be surprising if she even remembered her own name.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

Download Lifetime Slut - Sasha Heart- Matt Williams

The Sitter - Nora Riley- London River - OT

Nora Riley is just your average college girl, out to earn a buck or two taking care of kids. When she comes across an ad looking for a babysitter for two adults looking to relax, she thinks nothing of it and immediately follows up. Today Nora is going to learn a thing or two about why background checks are important when going to a stranger's house.

From the moment she arrives, the situation is clearly unusual. A woman comes to the door, aggressively introducing herself as London River, and then leads her into the living room to meet O.T., not how the parents she works with usually behave. Then, when she gets to the room she notices the strangest thing about the whole situation: there isn't a little. When asked about it, O.T. and London readily admit that they don't have any , and that they are willing to offer her $1000 to take care of them for the day instead. And for that kind of money, there is no way Nora can say no.

The work they have her do is pretty unusual. They tie her up and have her make them sandwiches, use her as a footstool, and position her between them tied so that she holds their chips and goodies while they play video games. All of this is fine to Nora, until she needs to use the bathroom. O.T. and London dress her up in a diaper and a binky, tied down to the floor so that she doesn't have any choice in where it is that she goes. And when she's done, since she's so conveniently placed, they figure they'll just have some fun with her body. A hitachi and a steel dildo wouldn't go amiss. Now Nora is left to wonder if the money is really worth all the work.

Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

Download The Sitter - Nora Riley- London River - OT

Por Favor - Amarna Miller - HD 720p

Amarna Miller is absolutely adorable. She has cute little braids in her hair and a sweet jumper that she may even manage to keep on for the first minute of her time with O.T. before he cuts it away and off her perky, soft body. He has her tied up in a net of ropes each connected to the one around her neck. Her arms are raised and tied up to the ceiling by the wrists. Amarna may be even cuter when she is completely defenseless.

Once O.T. has her jumper cut away, he immediately wants to take advantage of the sensitive flesh it has left exposed. He takes out his flogger and introduces Amarna to it, running the tails over her skin slowly and gently, letting her know what will shortly be stinging her body with lash after lash. Then he pulls his arm back and starts laying into her. He beats her tits and her stomach, all the way down to her pussy. Once she's been properly tenderized, he takes a moment and runs his hand over her clit before continuing with his plans.

He pushes Amarna down so she is crouched down in a squatting position. This is made more difficult by both the high heels she has strapped onto her feet and the ropes O.T. has tied around her ankles, spreading her legs. He still doesn't think she's open enough, though, so he pinches metal clamps down on her pussy and ties them down to the floor. Once she is ready, O.T. takes out the hitachi and vibrates her pussy until she calls out in rapture. After that he bends her over and it's back to the torment she wants and deserves.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

Download Por Favor - Amarna Miller - HD 720p

Last edited:
Sierra Screams - Sierra Cirque - Matt Williams

Matt Williams has has a long week, all he does is work work work. But now it is the weekend and it's time for him to unwind with one of his all time favorite activities: tormenting a sexy woman until she unravels. He's found himself a fit young thing by the name of Sierra Cirque and the two of them are about to have a heck of a time together. After each brutal session, she will be rewarded with some time with the hitachi, but if she doesn't cum loud or well enough for him, the next session will be even worse.

Matt has Sierra on the floor in a tight little dress, heels, and a black ball gag, tied up with her arms behind her and her knees spread so that her pussy is visible. He slices off the shoulder straps from her dress so that her tits are exposed and beats them some with a flogger, just enough so that her nipples harden and he can tie some twine between them and her thighs. After that's set up, he takes the flogger to her pussy. Drool drips from the ball gag onto what remains of her dress from the pain.

The next few sittings Sierra has more of a say in. He plays some games with her, a different game for each round. The first time he picks the body part and she picks the toy, whether she wants to be hit with a dragon tail, a flogger, or a cane. In another he has her choose a number between one and ten, and the difference between her number and his number is how many times she is struck with the cane. And at the end of all of it it's time to check again if she has learned to cum when told.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Sierra Screams - Sierra Cirque - Matt Williams

Neck'd - Sasha ,HD 720p

Sasha is so excited she can't hardly speak, or perhaps that has something to do with the cloth gag taped into her gaping mouth. In fact, with her wrists tied down to her waist and her knees and ankles roped tightly together, the best she can possibly to to communicate is wriggle a little bit. Not to worry though, O.T. doesn't need her to tell him what to do, he's got plans of his own and he's sure that Sasha is going to love them, or at least feel strongly in some direction.

He takes her hair and wraps it up in string, pulling it tight behind her into a loop. He then strings a rope through that loop and and wraps the other end of that rope around her black high heeled shoes so that her head is pulled back into a kind of hog tie. Then he pulls her elbows together behind her back. She seems to still be able to make some noises, though, so O.T. tries a few ways to stop her. He pinches her nose for a little while, then gets bored and tries choking her. In the end he decides he'd rather play with other parts of her than keep up with that.

O.T. stands Sasha up and ties her wrists to the ceiling. He then takes out his handy dandy knife and slices the shirt away from her perky tits so that they are exposed and she is left even more vulnerable to him, not that she thought that was possible. He whips her breasts until there are red lines up and down her chest, and then he gets ready for her next torment.

Duration: 31:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

Download Neck'd - Sasha ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Tickle Whipped - Zoey Laine ,HD 720p

The Sybian is probably one of the most terrifying devices that we own here at Insex On Demand. The ironic thing about this, of course, is that the Sybian is a vibrator, a device made to give pleasure. This machine, however, is so powerful and so overwhelming that some of our models would rather be whipped or electrified than be subjected to it. This is why, typically, we use it only as a last resort, building up to it over time with our models, but not this time.

At the start of Zoey Laine's time with us, she is already sat down right on top of the Sybian, her head covered by a black leather hood. Her arms are tied behind her, her wrists bound together with rope and secured to a wooden post sticking out of the floor. She is wearing a tiny pink dress with a ruffly skirt, but that doesn't last long, since Matt Williams has to cut it away so that he can abuse her tits and her stomach with the end of his whip. He delivers lash after lash, but it's when she's just sitting on the sybian, the hood having been removed, that Zoey starts crying.

Matt Williams takes some pity on the poor girl and finally takes her off the Sybian and ties her down to the floor. He uses a flogger on her ass and on her pussy, and that gets some reaction out of her, but it isn't enough. He switches back to the whip, remembering some of the noises Zoey made when he used it on her before, but it just isn't the same. He misses the sheer torment of watching her sit on the enormous vibrator, so he takes out a hitachi and tries that out. Sure enough, there is that look of agony he craved, and suddenly all is right with the world.

Duration: 33:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

Download Tickle Whipped - Zoey Laine ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Cherried Blossom Part 1 - Blossom - London River

Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.

At first, London River has her tied up, face down on the floor, her wrists lashed tightly to her ankles in a hogtie. Slowly, London undresses her, first removing the high heels, then pulling her skirt up so she has access to her ass. London starts caning her feet and moves up her calves all the way to her thighs. The sound of the whacks as the cane makes contact with skin is remarkable, showing just how hard London is hitting, but equally remarkable is the sound of Blossom's laughter as she is beaten. She looks like she is having the time of her life.

London has a field day with her, since it isn't so often that she gets a model who is so ready and raring to try out anything she wants to do to them. She pulls a bag over Blossom's head to make it hard for her to breathe and wraps her mouth in an electrical tape gag. She splays Blossom out spread eagle on the floor, her wrists tied to the ground as far out as they can be stretched. She attaches binder clips all over her body, going as far as to clip one on her tongue. Blossom flinches now and again, but mostly she just eats it up. She lives to take a beating, and right now she is living life to the fullest.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

Download Cherried Blossom Part 1 - Blossom - London River

SINfu- Eden Sin - HD 720p

Eden Sin's name is perfectly themed for the way things are going to go for her on today's show. When she starts out, Eden is pristine. She is adorable and petite and all gussied up in a little pink dress. Were it not for the rope around her neck and thighs, you might think she were on her way to the park for a nice picnic. As our show goes on though, she is sullied with the filth of carnal want and sin, and it's all thanks to us.

Matt Williams fits Eden's mouth with a huge black ball gag, holding her face in a look of permanent surprise. Then he slices off that little dress of hers so he can see how hard her nipples have already gotten from the excitement. Once he sees how much they are sticking out it's all he can do to clip some nipple clamps onto her and watch as she winces. The winces turn to shudders as Matt takes out the whip and begins tearing into her chest with it.

Next Matt puts Eden down on her back and ties her feet up behind her head by the ankles. He ties her nipple clamps up too, so that her tits are being pulled at. Then he takes a cane and starts thwacking it against her ass, lightly at first, then harder as the skin becomes more and more sensitive. Finally, it is time for Eden to succumb to her most primal self and indulge in the sin of lust. Matt presses a hitachi against her clit as he finger fucks her pussy. She moans as her air of innocence is removed from her entirely.

Duration: 31:39

Download SINfu- Eden Sin - HD 720p

Last edited:
Ctrl-Alt-Orgasm -Lydia Black

Another day, another girl with winged eyeliner and a seemingly endless need for a beating crawling her way into our dungeon to spend some quality time with our handler Matt Williams. This week, her name is Lydia Black and she is about as tiny and sexy as they come. Matt could probably wrap all the way around her rib cage with just his two hands. Let's hope he doesn't break her in half as he beats and vibrates her until she breaks.

Matt has Lydia tied down to the floor, her legs spread in a walking split and her wrists lashed to the ceiling to help her balance there so she doesn't tip over. He sticks a ball gag in her mouth so that he won't have to deal with as much of the whining and moaning that is inevitably about to come out of her. Once that precautionary measure is put in place, he goes to work caning, whipping, and flogging her feet and her little tits. With each strike she lets out a muffled squeal.

Matt has been known to play games with our models, and today is no different. He gives Lydia a range of numbers to pick from to represent the intensity with which he will be flogging her pussy. After a few good hits, though, it's time to give the girl what she wants: a good, hard orgasm. Matt puts the hitachi down on her clit and turns it on high. Lydia's feet begin clenching and flexing before he even sticks his fingers inside of her. Matt finger fucks Lydia until she screams and cums, her juices flying from his hand and dripping from her pussy. After that it looks like she's barely there. It's all over for Lydia Black.

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

Download Ctrl-Alt-Orgasm -Lydia Black

Mouthful - Iona Grace - HD 720p

Gagging a beautiful woman is an artform. It transforms the face visually as well as rendering the gagged woman mute. Iona Grace has a large mouth and taking advantage of that is exciting. Using her gaping face hole to attach her to the ground makes it easier to get at her giant tits. Those get pleasantly tied.

In a strict hogtie we stuff her mouth with a piece of foam and wrap her head with tape. The tie gets more and more intense as she gets pulled up on her tits.

On her back in her best "fuck me" position. Her ankles get tied back to her tits. Her sock comes off and gets pushed into her open mouth. A thick rope is pulled tight around her head to hold it in. Another thick rope gets wrapped around her neck. Then she gets to cum, but the more she cums the more she pulls on her tits.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

Download Mouthful - Iona Grace - HD 720p

Last edited:
Releasing Riley - Riley Reyes ,HD 720p

Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.

Matt flogs Riley, working her over with the many leather tails turning her chest and her ass red. He clips some clamps onto her nipples and hangs weights on them, tugging her tits down, stinging them and drawing some of her attention away from her pussy where Matt is giving his attention. He presses a hitachi hard against her clit and vibrates it as she moans and sighs. Still, it doesn't seem quite enough. He's going to have to turn his treatment up a notch.

The clamps on her breasts are removed and replaced by a rope harness, squeezing them tight. The hitachi, in turn, is replaced by a sybian, the most powerful vibrator we have in our dungeon. Riley is sat down on the sybian and vibrated to the point of madness as Matt flogs her ass and tits. After this many orgasms, she should have no choice but to relax.

Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

Download Releasing Riley - Riley Reyes ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Classic Rain - Rain DeGrey ,HD 720p

Rain DeGray is tied up all comfy and cozy down on her knees for Matt Williams where she belongs. Her mouth is stuffed full of ball gag and her breasts are swollen and pink from a rope harness that's squeezing them tight. He clamps some clothespins onto Rain's nipples to pinch them tight and sting her hard.

Matt stands her up and bends her over, pulling her arms into a brutal strappado and wrapping them with rope. Her legs are pulled apart and tied at the ankle so she can't pull them back together. Then he torments each of them in their own turn. He taps the cane up and down each of her calves, each stinging a little more than the last. Then he stands her up and starts to tear into her tits with a flogger.

He strings a line from Rain's neck rope down between her legs through her crotch so that it rubs snug up against her pussy. Then he pulls the rope attached to her strappado even tighter, hoisting her up by her elbows. Then, when her body is aching as much as he wants, Matt presses a hitachi up against her clit and starts to vibrate away.

Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

Download Classic Rain - Rain DeGrey ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Kacy Lane - Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus ,HD 720p

Studio: RealTimeBondage

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Kacy is the perfect combination of hot and ready, a sexy brunette with a banging body that loves bondage, discipline and especially orgasms. Just add rope and she is instantly wet and looking to get off. When the bondage gets more complicated and more intense she is liable to cum before Jack even gets his hands on her cunt. It's all so exciting that she can barely contain herself. And so when he finally does come across her pussy with the powerful vibrator she is screaming out her orgasms in a matter of seconds.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kacy Lane - Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus ,HD 720p

Last edited:
Half & Half , April Rain - HD 720p

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.

Something happens after a couple of intense orgasms, though. Suddenly that laughter is gone. Her entire body is more sensitive and now the cane strokes have her on the verge of tears.

Duration: 35:14

Download Half & Half , April Rain - HD 720p

Last edited:
Endza-Bondage Monkey Part 3

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even further.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza-Bondage Monkey Part 3

Kay Kardia, London River-Cunty Part 1

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into BDSM that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there, a RealTimeBondage Live Feed.

Here's how it works. For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited. But on the day of the feed there is no way for her to know which ideas are going to be used against her. Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.

In most shoots a girl has a bit of time to relax between scenes, but not this time. With a live show the action is completely non-stop. It means Kay, and the decoration London, are going to be going through intense positions, humiliation, and corporal punishment, back to back. There will be no breaks until one of them does. And this is just part 1 of the fun.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

Download Kay Kardia, London River-Cunty Part 1

Kay Kardia, London River-Cunty Part 2

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.

The blonde beauty could use a good flogging. Kay gets some options, too. Matt will take the leather flogger to her tits or her stomach, at her request. Sure, the tits hurt her more, but as the leather slides away she gets to feel it caress against her nipples. A shot to the stomach is just pain. It probably feels a hell of a lot better than the whip, though. And our special brand of water torture has got to be the worst. We use that during our interrogation and she is ready to tell us everything we want to know.

And then comes the puppy play!

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

Download Kay Kardia, London River-Cunty Part 2

Kay Kardia, London River-Cunty Part 3

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's OK, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole. Between the two of them they have Kay roasting on a spit and so close to cumming.

Usually when we interrogate a girl we like to use a bit of electricity, but for Kay we've decided to go in a different direction. Her pussy is nice. Too nice to leave it alone. We just toss her down right on her back, spread her legs wide open, and take aim on that bare snatch of hers with a few of our nastier implements.

The real problem that girls face when they have to answer our questions is that they never know what the right answer is. Too prudish and she's going to feel the sting. Lying is definitely a way to get herself hurt. But some of her truthful answers are not good enough to keep her from feeling the lick of the cane on her clit.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

Download Kay Kardia, London River-Cunty Part 3

Abigail Dupree, Endza-Slave A Part 1

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza-Slave A Part 1

Abigail Dupree-The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

Sometimes we find a girl who can really go the distance. Abigail Dupree, for instance, is inexhaustible in bondage and with discipline. We spent an entire day with her, doing all of the fucked up things that make a Real Time Bondage live feed so special, and she wasn't just active, she was extraordinary.

She's lying on the floor, propped up by her hands. Her tits are clamped, rope pulling on them to keep the nipples tightly stretched. We take a cane and work her hands over, stinging fingers that are just not prepared for that kind of abuse.

But that's just us some time before the big stuff. We put her into extreme face bondage. Nose hooks, ear clamps, open-mouth gags, and all. A device for every bit of her, each one designed to cause her as much discomfort as possible. It's strapped to the rope bondage that keeps her tightly tied in a ball, and when she moves it pulls and tugs. We whip her ass to get her moving and really enjoy watching her struggle in the bondage.

Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Abigail Dupree-The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

Harley Ace-Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a painful reminder of her restrictive bondage.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

Download Harley Ace-Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Darling-Red Hot Part 3

Darling expects, when she steps onto our set, to have the hottest, most fucked up BDSM experience of her life. She has been here before, she doesn't think that anything can surprise her, but she knows for sure that we are going to make her suffer.

So far she's experienced some serious pain when the wasabi came out, but this scene is going to cause her a hell of a lot more. Crotch rope splits her pussy and more turns her tits into taut targets, so she doesn't know where we're going to focus our effort. She doesn't have to wait long to find out what we're planning. She's hanging like it is the Cross and we whip out 3 single tail whips and start working her entire body.

It's when we pull her down and bend her over that the real fun finally starts for her. She loves feeling things in her holes, so when Rain DeGrey comes around with a strap on she knows that her favorite part of the day is about to begin. Rain buries it in her ass at first, but then pulls out and starts working her snatch for a bit. The ass hook takes over for the other hole and we cane the crap out of her.

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

Download Darling-Red Hot Part 3

Dia Zerva - Double - Bagged- HD 720p

PD is nice enough to bring Old Cunt (friend Dee) a friend. New Cunt (Dia Zerva) thinks she is here for a modeling gig until Old Cunt tells her she's been held captive for six days. New Cunt quickly learns that the best times are when PD is away. He only comes around for a few reasons.

When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what's coming. Old Cunt gets a nice dose of bastinado as she screams through a gag. When he comes for New Cunt, he pulls up her dress and starts beating her ass. Like Old Cunt, she's bound so throughly, she cannot move away from the cane.

The Two Cunts become One as they spend the next few days tied together. What will PD do with twice the amount of girl meat? How about turning them against each other by offering relief from the torture and cock-sucking if the other Cunt takes a turn?

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dia Zerva - Double - Bagged- HD 720p

Last edited:
Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes - FrankenSlave

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a juice in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into instinctive.

By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes - FrankenSlave

Back