Humiliation Of Women | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves

Pool Side

Video language: English

Mina spends a few minutes in the pool enjoying the nice day and warm water. She is wearing a tiger print one piece swimsuit and she has her elbows tightly bound. What a nice day this was, we will do many more shoots out here by our pool, we just thought we would test the waters so to speak so this one is rather simple. Some really beautiful shots here though, I just love the colour in this footage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 522.8 MB

Download Pool Side

Slick Leggings Hogtie

This shoot was done literally 10 minutes after our previous shoot. Mina is sometimes left in bondage while I edit and do a few things after shoots, this time I very tightly hogtied her exactly as you see in the beginning of the video, belts around her elbows very tight, a blur single strap ball-gag secured to her elbow belts and her leather cuffs from the previous shoot are roped together.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 756.4 MB

Download Slick Leggings Hogtie

Coyote Brown

We just got some new Coyote Brown rope in, Mina wears super sexy leather look leggings and a velvet top. She is bound in a strait jacket pose and crotch rope. She is left to play with the doxy, but she has to try to move it in place without her hands. Then she is bound cross legged and the doxy is secured to her crotch rope so she cant escape it. A fun and sexy shoot.

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 987.8 MB

Download Coyote Brown

Twisted Floor Tie

Mina is wearing a silver bodysuit and black tights with heels. She is tied into a rather difficult, twisted and very vulnerable position on the floor. There is not much room to move or even struggle here at all. Her arms are tightly bound, her thighs are asymmetrically tied with one thigh bound to her bicep quite tightly, a crotch rope with a knot in the right place is tied off to her harness gag so any movement there will be rubbing in just the right spot Definitely a very difficult position, she couldn't hold this one for very long. Hats off to Mina as always!

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 874.3 MB

Download Twisted Floor Tie

A Definite Arch

This was a quite fun shoot. I had chicken wings today :p I was wearing my favourite black sheer shirt, leather corset and shiny PVC panties. I was going to wear high heels but decided to go with bare feet. We started shooting me just feeling the tight corset and feeling my panties and my toes.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 864.0 MB

Download A Definite Arch

Standing in the Archway

Wow, it was one of the most difficult, scary and awkward position I have ever done. I was wearing my new realise swimsuit which fit me very tightly and made me feel extra sexy. We started from my arms very tightly tied together at my elbows attached to the wooden frame above me. Ropes were pulling tight so I had to be on my tiptoes right next to a couple steps!

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 746.7 MB

Download Standing in the Archway

Reaching for the Stars

Mina needed a bit of a stretch, She lays on her back, ankles tucked in under her body tight against her thighs. Each leg is tied in two places, and secured down to a corner of the bed pulling her legs open slightly, her wrists are crossed and secured to the bed head above her stretching her out in a vulnerable position. A rope circles around her upper arms serving double purpose as a gag, cinched tightly so she is unable to spit it out.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 515.0 MB

Download Reaching for the Stars

The Foot of the Bed

Mina is hogtied tightly at the foot of the bed, she is wearing a bodysuit and tights from Black Milk, which look sexy as fuck. Tight elbow bondage, extremely tight hogtie, hey harness gag relentlessly pulled back until it can go no more. And when that was not enough, after beginning to untie her, I decide to do it again even tighter!

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 815.8 MB

Download The Foot of the Bed

White Bodysuit Black Rope

Mina is wearing a gorgeous sheer white bodysuit and shiny red heels. She is tied tightly in three places on her legs with ankles crossed restricting her mobility, she is bound at the elbows and wrists in three places also, very tight, very unforgiving. A crotch rope is also nice and tightly snug in the right place. Mina is gagged and hogtied on camera in this gorgeous clean bondage update. Plenty of great images in this set!

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 733.0 MB

Download White Bodysuit Black Rope

Sitting on the Kitchen Bench

I was gagged and my elbows were tightly tied while sitting cross legged on a kitchen bench. Some ropes were added to my legs tying my ankles together, and the rope was attached to my chest pulling me down towards my ankles into an uncomfortable position. I was trying to lift my elbows to reduce some of the pressure there and the goes with my feet, my weight was pushed on my little toes and it was painful. It was a bit difficult on the hard kitchen bench but I enjoyed it anyways!

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 960.2 MB

Download Sitting on the Kitchen Bench

触られただけで起ち上がるマッチョのチンコ!!芳樹(よしき)くん22歳、勃起が萎えません!!

鋼のような超筋肉!!体をさわさわ触られたたけでギンギンに勃起!!女の子の責めに目がトロンと感じ過ぎる筋肉で最初から興奮MAX!!!欲望に素直なチンコは無我夢中で腰を振って終始ギンギン勃起で大量の精子をぶちまける!!!本編メインモデルに目隠しはございません。

Duration: 24:27
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 3966kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 743.1 MB

Download 触られただけで起ち上がるマッチョのチンコ!!芳樹(よしき)くん22歳、勃起が萎えません!!

Her cute tight asshole

Her cute tight asshole is then fill with hot wax from a candle until it is full. Master the whips this cute slut hard between her legs, Pegs are placed on her cunt lips and a huge vegetable is stuffed into her tiny asshole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 529.4 MB

Download Her cute tight asshole

Masochist Home Delivery

Two scenes, first, a small breasted girl with a big ass is gagged, bound in rope, and fucked by several men. In the second, a slaver with huge tits is tied, clamped, and also fucked by several men.

Duration: 1:19:28
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 1220kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 804.1 MB

Download Masochist Home Delivery

Milf gets pussy torture

Painslut is bound, covered in hot wax with a candle in her pussy, she is suspended, her mound is pierced with needles, whipped severely, and she is wrapped in barbed wire, ending in a plastic wrap and a final suspension.

Duration: 46:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1494kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

Download Milf gets pussy torture

Careful What You Wish For

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,string Bondage

Hazel Hypnotic has never made a secret of her need to be beaten, bound and used. She should learn to be more careful with what she wishes for. Cyd Black is like an evil genie when it comes to giving a woman her heart's desires. Whatever dreams she has will be twisted, perverted and turned against her. For a girl that has tame fantasies this can be rough. For someone as turned on by impudence as Hazel expect it to be devastating.

There are all kinds of special toys around to make the experience unforgettable. Ass hooks, hoods, canes, whips and chains, all set aside and ready to go. The question isn't even which tools Cyd will use, but rather which combinations will give him the best results. Is it better to flog Hazel's pussy while she stands hooded, or will it break her faster if he canes her ass after he fills it up?

Duration: 1:08:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Careful What You Wish For

Japanese bondage

Hung upside down and whipped with a burning candle in her cunt and then her nipples a pierced with a large skewer.

Duration: 1:44:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 997.3 MB

Download Japanese bondage

Rain DeGrey used hard and rough in all three holes

Studio: RealTimeBondage

Rain DeGrey has been around for a while and at this point her love of getting absolutely destroyed is fairly well known. She craves getting completely broken down and taken apart until she is can no longer recall her own name. This big breasted whore dives eagerly into the depths of sexually subspace as far and deep as she can possibly go. There is no better fit for a Sexuallybroken live show then an avid sensation slut like Rain.

Rain is so keen to get going she is twitchy. The only thing to do to calm her down with a heaping serving of dick. We lash up those monster tits with some leather straps and bind her hands behind her. That is all it takes to completely render her helpless. We walk right up and run a train on her facehole. One after another the dicks sheath themselves balls deep into her open mouth. The grin dancing across her face shows just how far from sexually broken this bitch is. Time to step up our game.

In a whirlwind of punishment, we brutally overload Rain. She is slammed to her knees and facefucked some more and then hauled up into a challenging strappado and bent over, exposing her pussy to a full serving of BBC. We take full advantage of that exposed hole. Her eyes start to glaze over and we are just getting started. Taking her down out of the strappado but leaving her arms bound, we lay her over a chair and take a fresh crack at those holes. We only use the pussy for a few strokes before moving onto the ass. 10 inches of massive manmeat sink home to the base, totally owning her ass.

That cocky grin has left Rain's face. All it takes is some cock to reduce this slut to a babbling, crossed eyed mess. Rain is the living embodiment of . It doesn't take to fuck this bitch up, just a generous serving of top shelf dick. This is only the first scene and we have already plowed every one of Rain's holes. Repeatedly. Leaving her dazed and bound on the floor with her eager tongue out, we start getting ready for the next position. This cum slut is about to get totally destroyed...

Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rain DeGrey used hard and rough in all three holes

Paingate Tit Torture

Rather extreme video including needles through the nipples and tongue , sewing the breasts together, caning, whipping, and suspension from hooks in her back.

Duration: 1:18:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1564kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 992.8 MB

Download Paingate Tit Torture

Painful Pleasure

Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.

Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.

When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.

Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Painful Pleasure

Maiko Saegimi - Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Maiko Saegimi
Genres: Japanese, hardcore, uncensored
Video language: Japanese

優秀な のポルノ、ファンが満足される!スクリーンショットを見て、映画をダウンロードし、ショーをお楽しみください!

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 974.3 MB

Download Maiko Saegimi - Part 1

Strapped

Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge

Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.

When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits

Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5517kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Strapped

Pool Side

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

: Mina spends a few minutes in the pool enjoying the nice day and warm water. She is wearing a tiger print one piece swimsuit and she has her elbows tightly bound. What a nice day this was, we will do many more shoots out here by our pool, we just thought we would test the waters so to speak so this one is rather simple. Some really beautiful shots here though, I just love the colour in this footage. Minas ass looks pretty hot with that wet swimsuit though. P.S. Please excuse the Aussie builders next door making a bit of a noise. One thing that is slightly annoying about our new house is our next door neighbor has decided it would be a cool idea to build a brand new house next to us, so makes the days rather noisy

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 522.8 MB

Download Pool Side

Hook, Box & Ringer

Cherie DeVille faces a challenge today. She starts off in a box, a full sized cage, actually, and while it is uncomfortable it is at least safe. PD doesn't want anything to happen to her while she is in storage.

Once he pulls her out all bets are off. The chains he has her shackled in should give her a hint of what is to come. When he is kind enough to leave her in a comfortable position she had better thank him for it.

Thanking him for kindness, asking him to cum, begging to serve, these are the signs of a polite and obedient slave. If she can't keep up on basic manners he will have to teach her a lesson or two.

It doesn't matter if she is hooked, boxed or getting shocked by the ringer, Cherie has one job. All she needs to do is not forget herself and maybe the torments will stop.

Duration: 57:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 128kbps

Download Hook, Box & Ringer

鋼鉄筋肉始動!!デカマラ勇気(ゆうき)24歳!!野生覚醒マジ生ファックを魅せつける!!

鋼鉄筋肉始動!!デカマラ勇気の野生覚醒マジファック!!硬質雄マラでガンガン責める様はまさに空前絶後な雄の本性!!お掃除フェラまでさせるなんて.!!!本編に目隠しはございません。

Duration: 24:48
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps

File size: 551.9 MB

Download 鋼鉄筋肉始動!!デカマラ勇気(ゆうき)24歳!!野生覚醒マジ生ファックを魅せつける!!

Queen of Pain , Part 2

The problem with hanging upside down, as Elise Graves is quickly finding out, is that it is extremely disorienting. It is bad enough when it is a suspension, but she finds herself at the mercy of Cyd Black, with a box around her, unable to even see what he is planning on doing to her already tender ass and feet. They have already seen a bit of action and she is not quite ready for more.

Cyd is no more kind than he is patient. She thinks that coming out of the box means something good must be about to happen. She can't imagine how things could get worse. It doesn't matter, though, because Cyd can and he will show her. The best thing that is going to happen to her today involves getting vibrated until she is screaming for it to stop. After that it will be nothing but increasing torments.

The most brutal part of her predicament doesn't even look that bad, at first. The two chains that run to her are just a few links too short in either direction to let her get comfortable. In her ass is a giant pear, and as she moves away from that chain it pulls taut and pushes it at painful angles. To her nose Cyd has attached another ring, so that when she moves toward her back end it will stretch her septum.

The pear in her ass keeps her from sitting down, the one in her mouth from lying on her face. And because of the box around her torso she can't even use her arms for balance. It is painful, humiliating, and frustrating to be so helpless and so sore. All she can do is cry to herself and hope for it to end.

Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5668kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Queen of Pain , Part 2

This One Wont Run Away

Cherie Deville is typical of the kind of attitude we get around here. We provided her with some very comfortable accessories and she has made it her mission to get them off. This one won't get away, though. We have made sure of it.

It is incredibly disrespectful of her to keep trying go free, but PD is willing to ignore it if she can put on a good enough show for him, using Mr. Pogo to fuck her own pussy. All she needs to do is convince him that she appreciates what he is doing for her and she may just avoid his wrath.

She tries so hard to please him. It is a waste of her time. As soon as PD walks out of the room Cyd Black steps in and decides that it is his turn to play with this hot, new toy. PD wanted to humiliate her and that was bad enough, but Cyd is committed to making her scream and cry.

She thinks that by begging him to stop she may appeal to his humanity. She may as well ask the world to stop turning. Every "no" and "stop" or "I can't" comes through loud and clear to Cyd but the message he hears is "No, I can't stop."

Cherie says she would do anything for this torment to be over. In this case all she needs to do is let it happen. If she can suffer through everything they have to offer she may have a few minutes to recover while they brainstorm new and more sadistic ideas.

Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download This One Wont Run Away

asian, creampie

Release Year: 2018

They don't come much more adorable or little then she

Duration: 1:16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1262kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 814.2 MB

Download asian, creampie

Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed by brutal Anal

In the final scene of Rain DeGrey's live BaRS show, we take this already fucked limp cumslut and ramp up the pace to total destruction. We have already fucked her hard and without mercy in all three holes, and she is blasted so deep into sexual subspace that she can hardly sit up straight. We had put this bitch in a box while we set up the final position to give her a second to compose herself, as she is so destroyed that she is babbling. It didn't help her with the composure. She is practically drooling on herself.

Hauling this big titted slut out of her cage we put her woozy ass into the Bolero straightjacket from the Stockroom. The black leather binds and confines her, rendering her completely helpless for the hardcore drilling down she is about to receive. Her firmly bound breasts jut out and point to the ceiling, exposed by the straightjacket. We lay her down on the bed and get to work.

Rain is ragdoll fucked in every which way, tossed around like a bag of holes. We use her mouth, pussy and ass as we see fit. Then we sandwich her between two rock hard dicks and attempt to meet in the middle. As the cocks own her soul, Rain's eyes roll into the back of her head and she speaks in tongues. This is what possessed by cock looks like. The lights are on but nobody is home.

We finish up by spread-eagling her out and vibrating her well used pussy, savagely ripping out orgasm after orgasm. A neck rope holds her in place, preventing her from moving or escaping. She can not stop cumming, can not hold back and every orgasm breaks her down just a little bit more. We have utterly destroyed this whore. This is what sexually broken looks like.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps

Download Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed by brutal Anal

Huge Vegetable Is Stuffed Into Her Tiny Asshole

Really cute looking slave gets tied up over bamboo pole and huge darts are pushed into her ass bringing her on the verge of tears. Her cute tight asshole is then fill with hot wax from a candle until it is full. Master the whips this cute slut hard between her legs, Pegs are placed on her cunt lips and a huge vegetable is stuffed into her tiny asshole.

Duration: 1:18:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1564kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 992.8 MB

Download Huge Vegetable Is Stuffed Into Her Tiny Asshole

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut

In the final update of Darling's BaRS (bondage and rough sex) shoot, we step up the pace to a dizzy blur of squirt, orgasms and cock. We had dropped her to her knees with ragged breath and breasts still firmly bound at the end of the last scene. Her hair and makeup were long ago completely destroyed. Her booming body is oiled and covered with her own cum and drool. Time to move this party onto the legendary Sexuallybroken fuck bed.

Leaning her against the bed, we make full use of her wide open throat hole. Darling is a deepthroat expert and takes the dick to the base. She can do balls deep and then just hang out there. If only all bimbobots were as dedicated to their craft as Darling. Moving her up onto the bed we proceed to ragdoll fuck her last remaining braincells right out of her skull. Her bound arms keep her completely helpless, reducing her to a bag of holes. All three of those holes are throughly plowed. We fuck her pussy, ass and throat in a never ending circle of relentless pounding cock.

Her ass is completely owned as 10 inches of BBC sink in to the hilt. The pleasure is so overwhelming that she squirts, again and again, drenching the bed. It is like a firehose fueled by dick. We shift her into position and DP those holes. Darling is turned into a sex sandwich. The dick takes her from both sides as Darling dissolves into a puddle of well fucked bliss. Her eyes roll up into the back of her skull until only the whites are showing. She appears to be channeling some sort of sex demon from another dimension. Guttural voices leak out of her mouth hole. She is in a level of sexual subspace that most human beings will never be able to even comprehend.

Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been fucked in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh. If one were to look up sexually broken in the dictionary, there would be a photo of a cum covered Darling. This bimbobot is a keeper. Thank you Darling, it is always a pleasure.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut

Whip Drizzle Hell

Chubby slave is at the center of some group play, she is tortured, whipped, and fucked, then the action moves to the other slaves. They get waxed, needles, suspended and beaten, they are fucked with toys and objects and humiliated.

Duration: 1:44:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps

File size: 997.3 MB

Download Whip Drizzle Hell

Cherry Torn bolted into a piledriver, dicked down

In the final scene of the Cherry Torn live Sexuallybroken show, we open up the floodgates to completely blast her into the farthest reaches of sexually subspace. There is no better way to put a cumslut in her place than hardcore anal pounding. In a brutal twist on the classic piledriver position, a long metal bar is wedged between her teeth and bolted down. The bar serves as both gag and a means to keep her in place.

Once she is bolted down, ass up, face down, all of her holes are deliciously exposed. And we know the hole we want full access to. This is the perfect position for drilling her down with 10 inches of BBC deep into her flawless ass. Which is exactly what we do. The cock owns every inch of her well trained hole.

There is nothing Cherry can do, she is so tightly restrained that she can not even wiggle. She has to take every inch of dick we want to dish out into her ass. We plow her senseless. A vibrator is added to complete the sexual overload. Cherry comes repeatedly, helplessly. A cock in the ass, tight bondage, a gag and a vibrator all combine to reduce Cherry into a babbling undone mess of well fucked girl.

We work her over until she is dizzy. She is completely , a state that cumsluts like Cherry actively seek out as much as they can. By the time we are done and unbind her, she is so well fucked she can hardly sit up. THAT is how you treat a cumslut.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cherry Torn bolted into a piledriver, dicked down

Rena Yamamoto

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Asian, Bdsm

Japanese teen Rena Yamamoto roped punishment action...

Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1086kbps

File size: 978.4 MB

Download Rena Yamamoto

Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.

Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed.

Every inch of the cock owns her ass. Darling is completely gone. Locked into a sexual zone that most people are unable to even conceive, she is a drooling, vacant eyed mess. The whites of her eyes show, her makeup is panda eyed smudged, her mouthhole slack. The dicks pounds hard and deep without mercy, drilling down from both ends.

By the time we unpeel this limp well used piece of flesh off the ladder, her eyes are rolling around like pinballs. We drop her down to her knees and blast her facepussy a few more times with the dick, just to remind her of her place. She takes every inch to the base, showing just how trained her throat is. We leave her on her knees, mouth open, tongue out and panting. She is covered in cum, lube and drool, dazed and dizzy. This is the look of a girl properly hit by the cock train. Good job Darling!

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Darling blindfolded, caged and tagteamed by dick!

In our second ever LIVE Sexuallybroken show, the legendary Darling is the focus of our attentions. She is in for a hour of continuous action, nonstop dicking down by 2 rock hard cocks that are going to own every hole she has without mercy. Only the best sexual athletes in the world are up for the challenge of a live Sexuallybroken show, is Darling one of them?

Blindfolded and shackled in the tight confines of our handy cage, this big breasted slut is in for some serious throat training. A neck collar keeps her facehole jammed up against the bars of the cage. She can not turn her head away or escape her fate. Her fate is to be drilled full of cock until she is an undone puddle of flesh. One after another they step up. The pacing is relentless and strict. Darling gurgles around a mouthful of 10 inch big black cock, the sounds echoing off of the metal.

The tight confines of the cage, the inability to move her head and escape, the merciless cocks plowing her throatmeat, it all becomes too much for Darling. She panics, flailing in her close quarters. All action stops abruptly as we take our shaken slut out and give her a vibrator to calm herself down. Orgasms make almost everything better, and she settles down quickly.

This is only the first 15 minutes. Darling has another 3 positions and 45 minutes to go. Can she make it? Or will she crack under the pressure? We have Darling kneel in her slave posture, bound breasts jutting out and mouth open wide. She certainly seems eager enough, only time will tell...

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Darling blindfolded, caged and tagteamed by dick!

Big Tits Tortured

Beautiful large breasted slave has her pendulous udders abused by a sadistic master, they are bound, clamped, waxed, her nipples are tied off and stretched, and at the end, fucked by him. Lots here for the breast bondage lover.

Duration: 58:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 529.4 MB

Download Big Tits Tortured

Cherry Torn belted down, planked and stuffed full of cock

In Part Two of the very first live Sexuallybroken show, the utter destruction of Cherry Torn continues. We will not be satisfied until Cherry is an undone puddle of well fucked flesh on the floor. The pacing is relentless, the dicking down is without mercy. Cherry is already dazed and breathless and we are just getting started.

Using thick leather belts, Cherry is stepped down on a wooden plank for our own version of waterboarding. In this case, she is going to get waterboarded with dick. With her head hanging down over the edge, her throat hole is perfectly opened up and positioned for the cock. A vibrator is strapped in between her thighs and turned on full blast. Cherry is going nowhere fast. One after another, the dicks make themselves at home, sinking in to the base. Cherry has been reduced to simply being a cock sheath. A cock sheath that is very very good at deep throating.

The position and design on the tie allows us to free her legs but still leave her firmly bound to the board. Now we have access to both ends of this cumslut. We drill her down without mercy, her cum induced shrieks echoing off the rafters. The rougher we are, the more she cums. Cherry was born to do this sort of thing. She craves it with every fiber of her being, and we are here to oblige.

This is only the second position, Cherry is not even halfway done. The unraveling of this slut will continue until she is no longer able to even remember her own name. Brace yourself girl, you are in for the ride of your life.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherry Torn belted down, planked and stuffed full of cock

Back