Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

TopGrl Pierced

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed Milf off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download TopGrl Pierced

Endza

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

It is almost time to be done with our little bondage monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza

Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging

Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Sister Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up. Sister Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Sister Dee toys with her captive. Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Sister Dee begins the real torment.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Pierced Pussy

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Release Year: 2021

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Dairy Pillows

Sybil Hawthorne has a pair of heels that look good on her feet, but they look so much better crammed into her ass. It looks like her lower half is going to be taking the brunt of the punishment today, but Pd prefers to concentrate on softer targets. Her tits are going to suffer. From start to finish they are going to be bound tightly and hit hard.

Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Dairy Pillows

All in the ass

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

Gabriela

Genres: Hardcore, Classic, Oral, Masturbation, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Natural Tits

Nasty little slut are the words that best describe Gabriela. This hot piece of ass would do anything for some dick and this time she outdid herself. They kept her on a leash while she got her throat abused repeatedly. Tied up and on her knees, this hottie got drilled from behind while she sucked on a dong. But they didnt stop at this and showed this chick the pleasures of double penetration. Her tight holes got stretched and slammed heavily, giving this kinky gal something to remember.

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gabriela

Caged Blowjob Slave Girl XXL

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Blowjob, Toys, Anal Play

Juliette is the best submissive slave you could ever want. She's covered head to toe in leather bindings. Her legs, her wrists, her eyes, and a ballgag in her mouth: all keeping her in bondage to her master. He plays with her pussy to give her ecstasy in restraint, before removing her gag and face fucking her!

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Caged Blowjob Slave Girl XXL

HT - Winnie the Whiner - Jack Hammer and Winnie Rider

Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled ".

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

Download HT - Winnie the Whiner - Jack Hammer and Winnie Rider

TG - Anna Rose and Rain DeGrey - The Pierced

Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.

The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12

Download TG - Anna Rose and Rain DeGrey - The Pierced

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Over the years, we've probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It's his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we're witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a "real life" couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there's bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Bound Test For Slim Babe Alice

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Suspension, Drooling, Nipple Clamps, Pissing

With nose hooks in her nose Alice looks like a cute little piggy. Her incredible flexibility is taken advantage of as we test just how wide she can spread her legs. It's time for Alice to drool. We get as much fluids out of her as we can and then she works to get even more out.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bound Test For Slim Babe Alice

HdT Kendra James - Kendra Barbie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie.
He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price.
She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download HdT Kendra James - Kendra Barbie

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Blind Hole Part 3 - Maya Kendrick, Anastasia Rose

Cast: Maya Kendrick, Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Vibrator, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Caning, Flogging

Still a blind hole Anastasia comes out of the barrel. It's time for another game. She has to guess what implement is about to be used on her. If she gets it wrong she gets hit. If she gets it right we move on to the next toy. Each item gets to see some use on Anastasia's quickly bruised ass. Her tits are still tightly tied and the wiggle as she screams in pain. Anastasia gets into a nice comfortable position and the vibrator and fingers are employed to torment Anastasia. She's teased until she can't hold back anymore. She begs for orgasm.

Duration: 41:45
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Blind Hole Part 3 - Maya Kendrick, Anastasia Rose

Compromises, Part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo.
PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.
The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.
The other one has obviously been here longer. I can still see the attitude in her eyes, but she's long since learned to hold it back.
The only question is: Which is worse, the agony of being whipped or the humiliation of cumming for a stranger?

Duration: 47:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1014kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 386.4 MB

Download Compromises, Part 3

Jill

Genres: Hardcore, Classic, Oral, Masturbation, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Natural Tits

Jill the little angel really got dominated for the first time by her master who gave her a fucking she'll never forget! He gagged her with a ball gag while probing her tight asshole with a king sized dildo! Then Jill took an anal reaming from his big cock and a throat fucking as her eyes welled up with tears! She was turned from good girl to a spoiled slut and really got worked over and fucked extreme style!

Duration: 43:31

Download Jill

Tilt-A-Girl

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Charlotte Sartre can forget about freedom for a while. Too sexy to let go of, this hot piece of ass is going to spend the day riding O.T.'s favorite device, the Tilt-A-Girl. A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1224kbps

File size: 489.1 MB

Download Tilt-A-Girl

IR - Freshly Chained - Mandy Muse and OT

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mandy Muse

Newbie Mandy Muse Gets Her First Experience With Bdsm

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with Bdsm we were not expecting her answer to be "none." Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.

Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic Bdsm.

Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for s.

Duration: 52:26

File size: 1.0 GB

Download IR - Freshly Chained - Mandy Muse and OT

Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

It's Christmastime. A calm, peaceful time full of expectation. The quiet strains of jingle bells mix with the pleasant smells of homemade sweets. Not surprisingly, even this setting can inspire the authors of Lupus Pictures to create a spanking movie.
man decorates the Christmas tree and his girl Jane helps him. The other girl, Hana, plays the violin. Unfortunately, her music is dreadful; you can hardly bear to listen to it. Even her woman's smile disappears. Only the maid - as maids do - has an unreadable face.
They all fast. You have to fast on Christmas Day - otherwise how could you see a dancing fairy?

Format: avi
Duration: 56:09
Video: 640x392, DivX 5, 1463kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

Bait and Switch

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bait and Switch

Ctrl-Alt-Orgasm

Release Year: 2017
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Another day, another girl with winged eyeliner and a seemingly endless need for a beating crawling her way into our dungeon to spend some quality time with our handler Matt Williams. This week, her name is Lydia Black and she is about as tiny and sexy as they come. Matt could probably wrap all the way around her rib cage with just his two hands. Let's hope he doesn't break her in half as he beats and vibrates her until she breaks.
Matt has Lydia tied down to the floor, her legs spread in a walking split and her wrists lashed to the ceiling to help her balance there so she doesn't tip over. He sticks a ball gag in her mouth so that he won't have to deal with as much of the whining and moaning that is inevitably about to come out of her. Once that precautionary measure is put in place, he goes to work caning, whipping, and flogging her feet and her little tits. With each strike she lets out a muffled squeal.
Matt has been known to play games with our models, and today is no different..

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Ctrl-Alt-Orgasm

TG2 Club Nt Part 04

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 37:31
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 302.1 MB

Download TG2 Club Nt Part 04

Blackmail

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Bonnie Day is all about O.T., she has been trying to hook up with him for a long time. Now she has started to get a little too aggressive, when he rejects her this time, she threatens to tell London River, his main girl, that she's already slept with him already. Tragically for her, he's sitting with London when he gets the text with the threat, and the two of them know exactly what to do about her. When she arrives at O.T.'s place to meet him, she is instead met with London's fist and a quick nap.
When she wakes up she is all wrapped up in belts in a burlap sack with her mouth bound in a tape and cloth gag. Now it is time for O.T. and London to have their fun and exact their revenge on the presumptuous girl. O.T. slices off Bonnie's panties with a knife as London humiliates her by drawing a face on the sack where her face should be. The two of them take turns punching the sacked up girl.
O.T. then takes out a few of his tools and beats her body over and over again. He gets her all .

Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Blackmail

TG2 Club An Part 64

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the vagchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 41:01
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 305.7 MB

Download TG2 Club An Part 64

In His Holy Hands

A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

Download In His Holy Hands

Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch part 2

Two horny models in short dresses, with beautoful boobs, with wet pussies, with hot asses and with beautiful bodies plus man in blue jeans. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks their. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for hot girls with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3481kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch part 2

ITA - Renee

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download ITA - Renee

Charlotte Vale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Tourist Trap Part 2

The Tourist Trap 2 our ladies are still in deep trouble as their captors continue to tie and torment them in order to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather straps and exotic ties are used to little avail. How long will it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much pleasure in their captors confinement? Our ladies are still in dire straits as their captors continue to tie and torture them to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather belts and exotic are used for little benefit. How long does it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much fun in prison in their captor?

Format: avi
Duration: 56:50
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1546kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Tourist Trap Part 2

Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Housewife wants to try something new and kinky. Things quickly get out of control because her friend really likes dominating her.
Grab if you enjoy: bondage, rough sex, training sluts, painful anal (well she is acting more or less, because I'm certain Penny Pax knows how to take a dick in the ass.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a
cane.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Calico - Ice Pony Part II

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Calico, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

Download Calico - Ice Pony Part II

Crissy Moon - Table Talks

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Crissy Moon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator

Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met. The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test. She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Crissy Moon - Table Talks

Jacey tries out hoods

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Jacey Jinx came to us with an interest in being hooded. It was something she had a little experience with, but she wanted to explore it more thoroughly. She knows we have a lot of different hoods so she knew she had come to the right place. The first hood is a "smother hood". It provides enough air to breath, but you have to be careful to be calm. Of course OT doesn't make that easy.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 834.0 MB

Download Jacey tries out hoods

Grace Under Pressure Part Two

It is not the position that has Elise Grace in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

Download Grace Under Pressure Part Two

Eveline Dellai

Gorgeous Eveline Dellai is a naughty little slut, who just loves to be used as a sex toy! Naked and on all fours she is ready to get punished. Tied up, spanked and pinched, and this bitch still wants more! Down on her knees, she chokes on both their cocks and then has her holes heavily abused in a wild double penetration. Completely wrapped in plastic, this submissive gal gets her ass and mouth penetrated one more time, before they both drop their loads on her lips.

Duration: 44:54

Download Eveline Dellai

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.... i'll let you judge

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Rain Degrey

Back