Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Creep Keep

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is forced into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Creep Keep

Back for More

Release Year: 2020

has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Lyla Kennedy - The Whore Store

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lyla Kennedy
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Anal stretching, Bondage, Crying, gagging, Pain, Spanking, 18-21, Amateur, Big ass, Brunette

One of our first scenes, this was also one of our hardest. We've got intense painal, a trash bag suspension, and piss drinking in this scene, plus lots of rimming and ass to mouth, with a sweet girl who enjoyed a sadomasochistic challenge. We are proud now to provide this scene in a new, high-quality remaster with better color, better sound, better everything. We think you'll enjoy.

Duration: 38:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Lyla Kennedy - The Whore Store

Jade Indica - Player II

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Dildo, Ring Gag, Anal, Blowjob, Vibrator, Double Penetration, Zapper, Fingering

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Player II

Forced Vibration

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Forced Vibration

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part of Live Sh.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling

Resolved By Corporal Punishment part 11

No one wants to go to court. No nn e wants to end up with a judgement against them, and / or a court record. We locate and investigate cases that have been filed, or are about to be filed in Conciliation Courts, involving girls over the age of 18. Then, we go into action. 1) We contact the girl and explain that we will completely Satisfy th plaintiff's claim against her. 2) We Guarantee that we will arrange to have the case against her Dismissed with No record of the girl's involvement, if she will agree to one condition: She must visit Raven Hill, and submit to corporal punishment, in the form of three, authentic, are-bottomed spankings, to "pay" for her misdeeds.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:47
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download Resolved By Corporal Punishment part 11

Tool Star

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. S Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. S Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The blood rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Duration: 53:28

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool Star

Violet Faces Her Final Scenes

Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.

She thinks that when we strap her down and mount a Sybian between her legs that it is the beginning of the end. She figures that a few intense orgasms will make for a hot finale, and there is nothing better at extracting ecstasy from a tired pussy than the strongest vibrator the world has ever known. She's wrong, though. This isn't the end.

She makes the same mistake when we hook the electrodes up to her. An interrogation? Electrical shocks? This has to be the end, she thinks. But again, she is missing the point. The feed doesn't end because we have run out of ideas. We are never done coming up with new ways to make a girl suffer. This is only going to end when she is completely broken. That's why we have so much fun with these.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Violet Faces Her Final Scenes

Hardcore Humiliation For Hot Stephie Staar

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Stephie Staar, London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

To rid himself of Stephie's ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man. OT continues to torment Stephie's new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.

Duration: 59:42
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hardcore Humiliation For Hot Stephie Staar

Bondage Pig part II

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator

Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

Download Bondage Pig part II

IR Stinky Panties -Sybil Hawthorne (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Jan 8, 2021
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.
Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.
He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1522kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 443.7 MB

Download IR Stinky Panties -Sybil Hawthorne (2021)

FutileStruggles - Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bdsm

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

Download FutileStruggles - Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

TG2 Club Al Part 02

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 40:09
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 298.5 MB

Download TG2 Club Al Part 02

Jennifer Best - Extreme Action

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

This week we have a no holds barred, sensory assault as Ms. Jennifer Best is manhandled by Ivan. Right out of the gate, no time is wasted as Ivan clamps Jennifer's taut nipples and gets to reddening her flesh. And once her backside is a satisfactory shade of beet red, Jennifer is strung up by her feet from the rafters for a little more punishment. Dual floggers flail before the clamps are applied to her pussy and Jennifer coos in pain as she swings to and fro. She involuntarily lifts as electricity is applied, and at this point, I have come to realize that Ivan is a man of few words, yet a man of extreme action...When Jennifer next finds herself precariously perched up on her tippy-toes, her Master does his best to show her even more of a shocking time as she teeters on the edge. And her akward balancing act becomes even more of an twisted art-form when the vibe is press tight against her cunt...Next, more clamps are applied on Jennifer's ample bosom. By know she must surely be numb b.

Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Jennifer Best - Extreme Action

Enthusiast

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in. He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited. The way he touches her, the way he talks to her, the way he ties her up, the way he plays with her dripping cunt, and the way he hurts her. She's his to play with and that turns her on even more.

Duration: 44:06
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps

File size: 915.1 MB

Download Enthusiast

Wenona

Wenona is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head. She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage. When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her. She screams and strains. He puts straps on her legs making her athletic muscles as soft as jello and then he canes her hard.

Duration: 49:05
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wenona

Barn Whore

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Caning, Foot Torture, Hogtie, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Red Ball Gag, Rope Bondage, Vibrator

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20

File size: 600.9 MB

Download Barn Whore

Extreme Torture Part 12

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Bait and Switch

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain, Blood

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bait and Switch

Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl HD 1080p

Hot girl in black blouse, with big tits, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful slut with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 32:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5781kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and domination for very horny slave girl HD 1080p

K Taylor

of the spectacular extreme sexual bondage websites Insex and Insexarchives, Hard Tied is devoted to giving you bondage, bondage, and more bondage. Conceived as an introductory website for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage

Duration: 38:09
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 789.2 MB

Download K Taylor

Sincerely Strict - Allie James - HD 720p

Allie James is all woman...that long fleshy body looks amazing naked...perfect tits and ass...Feenix gets strict with his rigging and breaks out the steel cuffs...in the second scene, he even introduces Allie to the "Sex n Metal" hand restraints...a unique and mean little device that uses thumb screws to keep each digit in place...Allie is so sincere in her reactions...as if we gave her any choice...

Duration: 34:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 376.7 MB

Download Sincerely Strict - Allie James - HD 720p

Double Trouble Part 3

Wenona and Darling are a pair of veterans so you know it takes some extreme measures to make them scream. It takes things like shoving a glob of wasabi up Wenona's ass or tying off Darling's nipples so tight that they look like they may twist off. It takes hot wax, an intense fucking machine, a brutal caning and some good vibrations. And it takes the suggestions of our members, carried out by our sick and twisted crew.

Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

Download Double Trouble Part 3

Weather Girl

Studio: PKFStudios
Cast: Rachel James
Genres: Explicit Sexual Content, Threesome, Stalker, Roleplay, Stockings, Pussy Fucking, Chosy Rubbing, Blow Job, Pussy Fucking, Cumshot, Snuff, Facial, disappear, Small Natural Tits, Foot Views

Local Weather Girl Rachel James is finishing up the evening weather report and excited to leave. She has been overworked and needs a break. She is getting so popular that she is now gaining stalkers. She insists to her boyfriend that everything will be okay, there is constant security around her. He suggests he grab some food alone, and she will meet him at home. She arrives home an hour later to find to white-masked intruders in her home. They grab her and immediately begin fondling her. She bites one of them and tries to get away, but they are too quick. They demand to know why they did not return any of their messages. These stalkers have taken things to another level, and will do anything to get close to the woman they love. They beat her on the ground with intensity using both their fists and their heels.
They prop her on her knees and take turns thrusting their cocks down her throat, the other holding her hands in the air so she cannot escape. They bend her over the couch, both.

Duration: 46:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2978kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Weather Girl

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, forced to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, forced to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.

Format: avi
Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Rendered

Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She's used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. "Do you like to suffer for me?" He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it's not going to come easy.

Duration: 49:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

Download Rendered

Crime and Punishment - Calico

Calico got pinched for being a street walker, but that is the least of her worries once Sister Dee gets her down to the interrogation room. A quick cavity search reveals a small bag of narcotics tucked inside her twat. That little sack raises a whole new set of questions for Calico to answer. She is quite the fighter, but that does her more harm than good. If she had given up the information fast Sister Dee may have let her go. As it is she waited too long. By the time she starts naming names Dee is far more interested in her interrogation than the answers it reveals.

The johns on the street have nothing on Dee. The degradation Calico experiences on a daily basis will not even compare to what she is going to get now. They have never fucked her pussy with an electrified probe. And they never make her cum until she cries. PD comes to visit her between her questionings. He is not nearly as interested in her drugs, but much more concerned with her work. If she had no problem wetting t.

Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Crime and Punishment - Calico

Daisy Ducati and Derrick Pierce

Release Year: 2014

The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.

Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.

The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from bein.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Daisy Ducati and Derrick Pierce

Quarantine Dreams

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Beatdown, Crying, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, Big ass, B

Leah was already brutally dominated 3 times in a row. And now, for her last day with him during their lockdown together, Dr. Mercies put her up to an even more intense challenge. He kept this session simple and gimmick-free. This one is about sheer physicality and mental connection. As a rare "Assylum Uncensored" release, this session shows things that normally don't get shown. Enjoy.

Duration: 59:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4507kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Quarantine Dreams

The Tits - Ella Jane

Cast: Ella Jane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

Ella Jane looks on with nervous anticipation as her arms are bound as far away from her body as possible. She's told to open her mouth. A large rag is stuffed deep into her gaping hole. Tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in.
Those tits! They are tied tight and attached to the bar above her. Her arms are pinned behind her back and a huge red ball gag keeps her mouth open. Her tits are tightened and she's made to stand on her tippy toes.
Again her tits are tied. This time she's suspended and her ankles are attached to her massive boobs. She spins around holding her legs up as much as she can to put as little strain on her breasts as possible.

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

Download The Tits - Ella Jane

Cane and Strap - Abigail Dupree Master James

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ass Caning, Caning, Fucking, Leather Paddle, Leather Straps, Redhead, Spanking, Wrist Cuffs

I put my slave through a lot of rigorous tests and physically challenging situations... A lot of which are not exactly the most enjoyable... even for her and her need for suffering. But when W⁄we first met and began to taste of one another, there was a dance that took place that was foundational.
Old fashioned and rudimentary.
Calculated and intrinsic.
Primal and telling.
Here is a look into a classic caning and strapping. Built up from a warm hand spanking and moved through to a rhythmic caning and finishing with a heavy strapping.
slave abigail can take quite a deal of pain especially when built up like this and her sensuality exudes from every pore. I can't help but to satiate her desires with a good fucking after I work her into a frenzy.

Duration: 38:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Cane and Strap - Abigail Dupree Master James

Kay Kardia, London River high

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into BDSM that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there.
Here's how it works. For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited. But on the day of the feed there is no way for her to know which ideas are going to be used against her. Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

Download Kay Kardia, London River high

Insex - Sounds of part 411

Moans, weeps, -curdling yowls. And of course, those happy sounds that babes make when they come. The legendary 411 runs the gamut of sounds, taking an electrified "sound" in her urethra. She's slowly throttled by the Gibbet, shocked, fucked in rose and bottom, burned, caned, and labia flogged.

Format: avi
Duration: 40:39
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1790kbps

File size: 573.9 MB

Download Insex - Sounds of part 411

HT - Bondage Barbie - Jack Hammer and Courtney Taylor

Cast: Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if .

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HT - Bondage Barbie - Jack Hammer and Courtney Taylor

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cupcake Shaved and Stapled

Studio: Bondage Life
Cast: Cupcake SinClair, BrutalMaster, Rachel Greyhound
Genres: bdsm, bondage

You've seen the sneak preview but now it's time for the real thing! In this outdoor stream, Greyhound obediently presents down on the deck as her newest friend, the beautiful Cupcake SinClair has her head and pussy shaved. After started out being to stand in the vertical cage, Cupcake soon finds herself kneeling on the deck as her head is shaved for the first time, her Owner doesn't stop there though and she soon finds herself having her pussy shaved as well, all while resting on Greyhounds back. With the shaving out of the way it's time for some humiliation and Cupcake soon has several cards with writing on them stapled to her ass and breasts

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 881.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cupcake Shaved and Stapled

Lynx

Lynx is not the most willing participant, but he's not going to give her much choice. She resists at first: pushing away his advances. Quickly though she learns that doing so will be a mistake. Once he has encouraged her submission he gives her commands. She exposes herself to him, plays with herself for him, and even rubs his cock through his pants. He's not satisfied with her compliance. He makes her participate in her own torment. She'll decide her own fate or he'll decide the worst thing she can think of. I don't know is not an answer.

Duration: 49:12
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps

Download Lynx

Sarah Blake

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope

Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

Back