Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Ultimate Humiliation For Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed. I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used. It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows. The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life e.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ultimate Humiliation For Sierra Cirque

Discipline In Russia Volume 34

Release Year: 2020

The Nettles Corp is back with yet another edition of Discipline in Russia. And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Discipline In Russia Volume 34

Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it. He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach. Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner. I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Private Dancer Katie Kush Punished Hard

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Katie Kush

When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving. Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight. He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Private Dancer Katie Kush Punished Hard

Klawdya Rothschild

Cast: Klawdya
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 773.4 MB

Download Klawdya Rothschild

CruelBondage - Darling, Penny Barber

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Penny Barber has a front row seat to the complete devastation of Darling's body. The whip leaves its mark first, but it is the 10 inch cock crammed into her pussy that makes Darling start to scream. Penny is showered in squirt in a matter of minutes.
The way Darling is tied to this post you will have to see it to believe. It is nothing short of spectacular. She is lashed to it, several feet off of the ground, while her tits are tied off and her ass caned. It is the amazing, back-breaking bridge that she is tied into that really takes the cake.

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 872.8 MB

Download CruelBondage - Darling, Penny Barber

Hard bondage, hogtie and torture for horny beautiful model HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in black blouse, in red dress, with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her naked body. He fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for young bitch with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3669kbps
Audio: 129kbps

Download Hard bondage, hogtie and torture for horny beautiful model HD 1080p

DungeonCorp - Catalina Ossa - Catalina Bound and Cumming

Studio: DungeonCorp
Genres: Bdsm

Jumping on the chance to shoot Catalina has become a priority around here...a simply stunning woman who definitely stands out in any crowd...and she enjoys being bound and controlled, sometimes with a bratty side, but always fun and quite endearing...not only is Catalina completely gorgeous, she is very laid back and a sincerely cool character...

Duration: 46:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 815.1 MB

Download DungeonCorp - Catalina Ossa - Catalina Bound and Cumming

Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. .

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque

Blabber Mouth Part 1 - Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

Cages are a wonderful thing. They let us lock the girls down and still have open access to their bodies. The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do. It's the best of both worlds.

Inside the cage today we have a pair of hot young things, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. They have a lot of experience in bdsm, but there is nothing like a live feed. It's hours of the most extreme bondage, intense corporal punishment, hardcore humiliation and sexy submission.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 1 - Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling

Morgan March

After a long break from modeling, which you can hear about during her interview, Morgan March is back for torment and pleasure with SocietySM...she puts on a hot little red outfit for us and we drool over her long, thin body as she talks about her experiences with BDSM...we have her suck a huge dildo for us, then we have her strip...she is directed to gag herself...then onto the bed where we have prepared four nooses...one at each corner...Sexy Morgan slips her ankles in...then her wrists...she seems hesitant to pull tight on the ropes, but she does, and the nooses tighten around her limbs leaving her helpless and spread...there's nothing like making a hot, little, bitch tie herself up for you...the Pope enters the scene and begins by tightening the ropes...he spreads her our tight, then whips her...then a dildo on a stick and the magic wand gives her two of her many screaming orgasms of the day...Morgan has one of those pussies that can cum over and over...but it's as much torment as.

Duration: 55:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 769kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 338.5 MB

Download Morgan March

Kinky Sex Therapy for Uptight Girl

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Young Ariana, a very slim, lovely brunette, gathers up the courage to see a sex therapist. Oh boy, does she need it! She's shy, inexperienced, repressed, uptight, fragile and generally neurotic about sex - especially anything that's not "100% vanilla.

Duration: 59:37
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 509.7 MB

Download Kinky Sex Therapy for Uptight Girl

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's OK, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 3

Veruca James Double Team Tease

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

She bucks her pelvis and arches her back, muscles straining and glistening in sweat as her eyes roll back in her head.An eternity passes for Veruca and the intensity never lets up. She begins to cry and beg out of desperation and pleads for permission to come.If she belonged to you, would you let her?

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download Veruca James Double Team Tease

Worked Over - Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop.
She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane.

Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then pene.

Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Worked Over - Lorelei Lee

TG2 Club An Part 80

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the vagchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 40:41
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 327.8 MB

Download TG2 Club An Part 80

TG2 Club Kt Part 36

There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 44:15
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps

File size: 355.8 MB

Download TG2 Club Kt Part 36

Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if .

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

Mudpig

Bondage Life presents: Greyhound the mudpig! In this first of it's kind stream, Greyhound gets introduced to a little rope bondage while she wallows around in the mud pit. With her arms tied tightly behind her back, a naked and helpless Greyhound is forced to crawl around in the mud searching for rocks while more water gets sprayed into the pit, and as if crawling around naked in the mud wasn't humiliating enough, our little object is forced to remove the rocks from the the mud using only her mouth! Featuring some rarely seen rope bondage and lots of humiliation this is one video that is sure to please all Greyhound fans.

Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1222kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 475.9 MB

Download Mudpig

Unruly Slaves

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm, Humilation

Buxom and beautiful Brittany welcomes Master Marc and his nubile young slaves to her dungeon. Marc wants to contract her slave training services while he is away, knowing that without attention feisty Sara and Arielle will forget their submissive places. Brittany quickly sees that these two are going to be trouble. You will witness a bizarre mental and physical struggle between our ill trained slaves and a Mistress who just won't give up. Brittany does find one sure-fire method of control when she lets the young lovelies suck her massive mounds. This quiets Sara and Arielle, but will it last? Find out the fates that lie in store for Mistress Brittany and her slaves in the sequel to Unruly Slaves.

Format: avi
Duration: 53:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1984kbps

File size: 836.9 MB

Download Unruly Slaves

Super bondage, domination and torture for two naked blondes HD 1080p

Two beautiful blondes with naked sexy boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with hot bodies plus big man in black t-shirt. Their stripped. Their tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her mouth with big black dildo. Professional bondage, torment, domination and torture for two young slavegirls with naked bodies in the large house.

Duration: 55:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two naked blondes HD 1080p

Bondage Classics Part 11

Outdoor Bondage Doublecross You'll see her spread-eagled out doors on a wood cross with her captor's hands kneading her helpless body.
Erotic Denial They were, tightly tied in the forbidden fruit that had been teasing and the entire school, now open and on display
Breast Bondage Beautiful Jennifer is to pay the prive of severe tit torture in oreder to serve penavce and save her falling marriage.
Code Of Honor Alice cheats on her husband, and her -in-law takes revenge in the family tradition. She receives lots of cruel lashes!
Rude Arousal Darlene, the little town flirt, is taught a lesson in bondage and dicipline by the local girls. It's tough lesson never to be forgotten.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:41
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1478kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download Bondage Classics Part 11

Big Tits Slave Ella Jane Punished Hard

Cast: Ella Jane

Ella Jane looks on with nervous anticipation as her arms are bound as far away from her body as possible. She's told to open her mouth. A large rag is stuffed deep into her gaping hole. Tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in. Those tits! They are tied tight and attached to the bar above her. Her arms are pinned behind her back and a huge red ball gag keeps her mouth open. Her tits are tightened and she's made to stand on her tippy toes. Again her tits are tied. This time she's suspended and her ankles are attached to her massive boobs. She spins around holding her legs up as much as she can to put as little strain on her breasts as possible.

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

Download Big Tits Slave Ella Jane Punished Hard

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sex Slave Rita Cross

Release Year: 2008
Studio: mightymistress
Cast: Mandy Bright, Rita Cross
Genres: LezDom, lesbian, BDSM, fetish, squirting, babes, big tits, Big Ass, redhead, brunette

When I first saw nasty little pig Rita Cross I knew she'd love every minute of our BDSM session. She's the typical sub type, who finds pain endurable and enjoyable at the same time. And I'm that dom who knows what to do to make her moan with pleasure and pain! I knew she'd love to be partially suspended, balancing on tiptoes for hours. When I felt she's about to collapse, I freed her from her ties and started to play with the exhausted little slave of mine. I even fully fisted her pussy - and more! Do take a look at our dom session!

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 785.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sex Slave Rita Cross

Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Ball Gag, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Suspension, Electro Play, Nipple Clamps

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

Download Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Dia Zerva

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Tit Torture, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper

Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.

Duration: 41:52

File size: 865.9 MB

Download Dia Zerva

TG2 Club Ju Part 70

There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 43:07
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps

File size: 347.2 MB

Download TG2 Club Ju Part 70

The Unpackaging of Mint Condition Model Courtney Taylor

Release Year: 2014

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if .

Duration: 46:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download The Unpackaging of Mint Condition Model Courtney Taylor

All Stretched Out - Sasha

Genres: BDSM, Anal Fingering, BBQ Skewer, Butt Plug, Cage, Caning, Clit Ring, Dildo, Electrical Play, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hand Job, Hitachi, Hood, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Piercings, Pogo, Tattoo,

Being suspended in a cage about 6 feet above the ground has Sasha wondering what is coming next. From underneath her PD has great access to her ass and pussy. And the system of pullies is designed so that when he wants to PD can lower Sasha down to the ground and fuck her face mercilessly.

And the next stop for Sasha? The Rack. It is a medieval device used to stretch people out. They used it to extract confessions. We will use it to just keep her still while PD goes to work. It is hard to make her sit patiently while he puts these incredibly painful nipple clamps on. It is even more difficult to keep her from squirming against that dildo she is impaled on. Without incredible devices like this one it may be a lost cause.

Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 578.6 MB

Download All Stretched Out - Sasha

Rain DeGrey Barn Whore

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 600.9 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Barn Whore

ITA - SammiSinclair Part 2

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Duration: 55:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download ITA - SammiSinclair Part 2

All Used Up - Elise Graves

Elise Graves redefines topping from the bottom. She designs her shoot, lists the activities and demands it happen to her. Can Elise handle the rather extreme torments that her perverted imagination dreamed up, or will the reality differ from the fantasy?

Duration: 59:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download All Used Up - Elise Graves

Ashley Lane - Cock Crunch

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Choking, Deepthroat, Blonde, Shaved, Vibrator

Kinky beauty Ashley Lane is rough fucked in bondage! BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley's a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.

Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Ashley Lane - Cock Crunch

Kendra James - Kendra Barbie

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Ring Gag, Lesbian, Fingering

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download Kendra James - Kendra Barbie

Obsessed with Pain - My Own Pain - Ariel Anderssen - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Dressed in a 1950's outfit Ariel starts to artistically rope her legs together before deciding to do another suspension,.Because she enjoys a suspension, and in her mind bondage is about punishment, she elects to spank her bottom with a studded leather paddle that soon turns her bottom red. Suitably punished Ariel now sets up the ropes to suspend her then proceeds to tie herself with arms and legs spread and also with one leg frog tied.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 554.0 MB

Download Obsessed with Pain - My Own Pain - Ariel Anderssen - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Jade Indica - Attachment

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Duration: 41:15

File size: 853.0 MB

Download Jade Indica - Attachment

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away. That is humiliating, but not the worst of it. It is how Juliette cannot contain herself when Elise decides to give her a taste of pussy. The reluctance is completely gone the second her tongue tastes those juices.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Murka

In this vanilla bdsm video, Aleksandr grabs his girlfriend by the hair and tells her that she is going to be his sex slave. The kinky teen shows her complete submission by taking off her panties and offering her ass for a spanking. Murka and Aleksandr know just how to heat things up with whipping that keeps getting harder.

Duration: 50:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Murka

House Of Frazier Part 6

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.

Duration: 53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 6

Back