Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels
Video language: English

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Brunette babe stripping

Studio: Small Talk

Beautiful brunette babe stripping as she enjoys getting her beautiful body exposed for her naked camera. Enjoy the amazing action for the sexy chick as she is being put into her most amazing pleasures of her life.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3593kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 234.2 MB

Download Brunette babe stripping

CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 01

It's the day of the rounders match and David should be on the sports pitch training with his teammates. Instead he's rushed into the locker room deeply upset and feeling very sorry for himself. He feels all alone and helpless. Why is he always the one who gets picked on by the school bully? After such a bad start surely today can only get better?

Duration: 15:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2005kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 241.8 MB

Download CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 01

Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Natalya, Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Female Domination, Ignore, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, smothered beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns smothering the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Pony boy is too bad

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This skinny pony boy is lacking stamina - after just a couple of rides he starts panting and refusing to carry his rude chunky Mistresses on. Well, that surely requires a punishment. Watch him get his foreskin stuffed full of burning cigarette ash!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3587kbps

File size: 243.2 MB

Download Pony boy is too bad

Chastity Coach First Fitting & Draining Training

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Jennifer
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship

Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems. In this clip danni is utterly humiliated as he is fitted for his chastity. Sasha loves it! Jennifer has a happy Princess and a frustrated beta which is great for business. It is so humiliating for danni.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download Chastity Coach First Fitting & Draining Training

Macy Cartel

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a li.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Marybell pt. 26

Her body is beautiful, beautiful face and eyes full of desire. A little imagination and you can masturbate

Duration: 3:52
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 171.5 MB

Download Marybell pt. 26

Prison Ep Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

There is nothing more foreboding than my atmospheric candlelit lair. My stiletto heels echo on the concrete floor, crisp to the core. My devilish eyes penetrating the camera lens. My evil grin as I play with my slave's throbbing phallus. Miniature silver pegs, rope, and my wonderful tongue! Oh how I love to play, and play and play!!!!!

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Prison Ep Part 2

Sells A Cocksucker Online

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Dildo Training, Slave Training, Dildo Sucking, Spit

Lola's trying to unload an unwanted slave online for a profit. She's made a little video displaying its cock sucking abilities in hopes of making a sale. If anyone at home is interested in the cock sucking abilities of this faggot, drop Lola a line. No gender preference, it's been well trained to suck any cock it has been instructed to. The slave's penis is very small, and that's where it all started. Sometimes, you can't help what nature deals you, but a good slave can always improve its skills to make up some for its shortcomings. This slave's little penis is useless, but it can do its best to pleasure the superior cocks of others.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 919.1 MB

Download Sells A Cocksucker Online

Marybell pt. 5

When there is no next man, but I want sex - she decided to love yourself fingers ...

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 316.1 MB

Download Marybell pt. 5

Macy Meadows Princess Fucks Best

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Macy Meadows Princess Fucks Best

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Crazy bitch punishment

Watch out for the hardcore punishment from the crazy bitch as she is punishing her slave real hard. Lighting candles above her ass and burning her for misbehaving in a crazy female domination bang action.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3569kbps

File size: 243.4 MB

Download Crazy bitch punishment

Slave ep part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep part 34

Alexandra - Humiliates Her Step

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Step Domination, Sissy, Chastit

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step . After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-. Tragically Danni's step- quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step- has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Alexandra - Humiliates Her Step

Crazy redhead in action

Crazy redhead babe getting wild as she is enjoying the amazing action pleasuring her man in a bizarre style. Get freaky as the crazy bitch is getting only wilder having her leather man pleasured in the best way possible.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

Download Crazy redhead in action

Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Owned

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Furs, Glamour Nude, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Toples

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave. My slaves live for me. They work for me. They are mine and mine alone. Can you handle that?

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download Owned

Lets fuck in the office

Mature brunette woman was working late with her office man when she figured out that some unwinding would be really cool. Watch the horny babe getting on her seducing skills on her man giving him utmost pleasures.

Duration: 7:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3600kbps

File size: 209.6 MB

Download Lets fuck in the office

Rocky Emerson - Pegging Party Favor

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rocky Emerson - Pegging Party Favor

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy 1080p

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy 1080p

Wrestling Humiliation

Cast: Rilynn And Roxi
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Fetish, Group, Wrestlin

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20325kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 968.7 MB

Download Wrestling Humiliation

Amber - Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Amber - Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Blond babe gone solo

Gorgeous blond babe gone solo as she is enjoying pleasuring her lonely pussy with her magic fingers put in action. Watch and get freaky together as you cum together with the gorgeous blond chick.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 240.0 MB

Download Blond babe gone solo

Chastity Coach First Fitting - Sasha Foxxx and Jennifer - Full HD 1080p

Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download Chastity Coach First Fitting - Sasha Foxxx and Jennifer - Full HD 1080p

Katie Kush Pussy Piggy

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Download Katie Kush Pussy Piggy

Slave punishing threesome

Slave punishing session with the slave dude getting fucked hard from the crazy babes as they are getting absolutely wild. Enjoy the maximum pleasure given to the sexy babes as they get extremely orgasmic.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3620kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

Download Slave punishing threesome

Cum Slut Puppy

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Puppy Play, High Heels, Asian

Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave won't stop interrupting. He's like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo can't stop barking inappropriately she's going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, he's shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer's extreme high heeled boots. Finally, he's allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Cum Slut Puppy

Man No More

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, Smothering

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it s back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn t care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can t handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Man No More

Bang me in a club

Perfect pleasures provided for the crazy chick couple after they enjoyed an amazing act in a club punishing a naughty boy. Get amazed with the crazy fucking services as the crazy bitches go wilder.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps

File size: 243.3 MB

Download Bang me in a club

Mae Ling - Cum Slut Puppy

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Puppy Play, High Heels, Asian

Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave won't stop interrupting. He's like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo can't stop barking inappropriately she's going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, he's shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer's extreme high heeled boots. Finally, he's allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps

Download Mae Ling - Cum Slut Puppy

Cuckold Leftovers

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckoldin

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Cuckold Leftovers

Punish me hard

Watch the perfect pleasures being achieved with the gorgeous blond babe punishing of her naughty boy that she put down on her couch. Getting orgasmic is what she wanted and what she gets after crazy action.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3637kbps

File size: 191.0 MB

Download Punish me hard

Ruined Sex Life - Blair Williams

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ruined Sex Life - Blair Williams

Domme Next Door

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Domme Next Door

Crystal And Her New Slave

Cast: Crystal
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

An experienced Russian woman named Crystal has got herself a new slave who needs to be punished. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps

File size: 101.3 MB

Download Crystal And Her New Slave

Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy: With Face Sitting

Cast: Fluffy , Katsura Strykes
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Katsura has a new toy to play with and she has plans for him that will send him over the edge. She begins with some intense Face Sitting, making her new toy appreciate every breath that she allows him to take, which isn't very much. While she smothers her new toy, Katsura makes sure that she teases his Chastity device and teases his release from his tight cage. Katsura does plan to release her toy after she is done smothering him, only to hook him up to a Milking Machine to Milk him for every drop before locking him back up, which will be in part 2, so stay tuned.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 853.8 MB

Download Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy: With Face Sitting

Getting slave's cum

Studio: Oliva

This rough dominant lady needs a sample of cum for her new potion and she will make her slave give it to her. What? Touching his filthy cock? No way, he will spank the monkey in front of her and she'll just wait, cold as ice. What, worm, is that all?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Getting slave's cum

Back