Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels
Video language: English

sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the ceo of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.
You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.
Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised lol!
As long as you're obe.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Devastating Double CBT

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double CBT

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the Cbt chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him So Hard, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

New Balls Get Busted

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Kicking, Kneeing, Latex, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Dungeon, High Heel

Nikki catches her slave watching a ballbusting clip when he should be cleaning the dungeon! Seeing as the slave likes ballbusting so much, he is going to get to experience it! Sadistic Nikki doesn't hold back and gives her slave's delicate balls a good hard kicking to show him just what being ballbusted by her is like.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

Download New Balls Get Busted

In this video Rubbert's legs are restrained

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

As you will see, Alice can adjust the suction and stroke rate of the machine, pulling Rubbert's cock up and down the semi-transparent jack-off tube. Let's stop here and consider Rubbert's helpless situation. He's covered in tight fitting leather, with his arms caught up in the sleeves of his heavy straitjacket. The sleeves are buckled behind his back so there's no escape from the warm hug of the leather. His legs are restrained by the rigid grip of the leg stocks, which holds his lower torso in position. His head is surrounded by the feel and aroma of leather, and his speech and senses are suspended within the blackness of the heavy hood. The only part of Rubbert's body that's receiving any stimulation is his cock, and no matter how much he struggles he's unable to escape the torment of the RoboJac. Is this sexual ecstasy or torment? We watch as Rubbert thrashes about and can hear his moans from inside the leather hood. Is he enjoying himself? Who knows, but I'd sure like to trade pla.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 169.5 MB

Download In this video Rubbert's legs are restrained

Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Human Toilet, Pe

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick. This slave hates this part of its job. It tries to avoid the dirty work by kissing Edyn's plump butt cheeks. She gets stern with the slave, "Clean it," she says. The slave gets to work. He's still licking too gingerly, though. It's his job to really get in there. No Princess wants to leave the house without a clean bottom. Edyn focuses on getting her lip gloss just right for all the hot guys that'll be at the club tonight. Edyn takes the slaves head and really shoves it in there. It's got to be clean. And he's got to suck on the thong, too. Can't have a clean behind with dirty panties. Edyn really admires herself in the mirror. She's going to totally command the club with her makeup so on po.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Goddess Platinum Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.

Download Goddess Platinum Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

In any case, this is a cool video featuring a typical session

In any case, this is a cool video featuring a typical session with Troy and her bondage gear, along with the soothing reassurance she gives her bound slave Gumbi. This poor slave is restrained in Troy's steel bondage chair with his legs spread and secured. His feet are laced into tight-fitting ballet shoes, and his cock is buckled and locked into a leather sheath with internal spikes. The sheath, along with his cock, are then pulled downward with a taught leather cord through an opening in the seat of the chair. As you might expect, the spikes prevent the sheath from slipping off his cock under the downward tension, and also provide a painful experience for Gumbi. He is an experienced submissive and can take a lot of pain, torment and CBT. You can find more videos of Gumbi by searching for his name in the above search box.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 132.2 MB

Download In any case, this is a cool video featuring a typical session

Dommes' boxing bag

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

And this guy really thought he would end up hooking up with two ladies at once tonight. That self-confident asshole! He doesn't suspect that they are dominatrices waiting for a chance to break someone like him in. Watch them kick his ass and balls!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Dommes' boxing bag

Time for Surprise

Genres: hardcore, Handjob, milf, fetish, babe, european, orgasm, brunette, lingerie, femdom, amateur

Heiße sexy geile dicke kurvige Schlampe Larissa Gold ist geschäftlich unterwegs und es gibt keinen Weg zurück. Sie wird ihren Sklaven bezahlen lassen und den Fetisch-Act ertragen.

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 894.5 MB

Download Time for Surprise

ModeNarr was staying temporarily in the US for work reasons

ModeNarr was staying temporarily in the US for work reasons. During a conversation I had with Hans-Peter who is the owner of StudioGum in Germany, he said his friend ModeNarr was working in the US and wanted to meet kinky people to play with. Well, it turned out ModeNarr was working in the Silicon Valley which located close to San Francisco. One thing led to another, and ModeNarr ended up appearing in many of our videos, including the two videos in this update.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 265.8 MB

Download ModeNarr was staying temporarily in the US for work reasons

Rough CBT treatment

These sexy Mistresses can't help noticing how pathetic their slave's cock looks now that they have made him shave himself clean. That's why they decide to give that limp piece of wrinkled fresh some proper whipping after putting it on the worm's ass.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3597kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download Rough CBT treatment

Goddess Platinum - Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels

I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the Ceo of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you. You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits. Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English.

Download Goddess Platinum - Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons 1080p

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons 1080p

Mistress delicious her sub

Studio: pure-bbw

Mistress delicious has an absolutely amazing booty. she knows its both hypnotic and powerful. poor christian can not resist doing whatever she wants, and what she wants is to his pathetic face in between that glorious ass of hers. watch him squirm mightily in her firm ass embrace.

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 554.0 MB

Download Mistress delicious her sub

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Ballbusting Chastity Release

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash Ballbusting Chastity Release

Cock-Whore Lessons

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling s slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress s dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn t hold back as she makes sure her slut s holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Cock-Whore Lessons

Breaking in a macho

It's pretty obvious that these two bossy ladies are anything but impressed by their ripped slave's manliness. All his muscles and body hair only make them laugh - and tease him even dirtier. Watch them spit right into his face till he's all drenched!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

Download Breaking in a macho

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

How Dare You!

Cast: Akira May
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM, Handjob, Ruined Orgas

Mistress Lucy tries to torment her young slave with all the things she knows he can't help. He is gagged and bound, feeling vulnerable and very aroused because of it, Mistress Lucy demands him to obey her fully and come only when she tells him that he can. But unfortunately the slave can't bear it long enough. The orgasm is available with five camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10617kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 874.3 MB

Download How Dare You!

Humiliating handjob

That's a pretty nice cock that this sub is rocking and his Mistress wants to play with it but. She still needs to make sure the handjob doesn't bring the worm's self-esteem any higher. Watch her bend him over like a slut and beat his rod from behind.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Humiliating handjob

Prison ep part 2

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

There is nothing more foreboding than my atmospheric candlelit lair. My stiletto heels echo on the concrete floor, crisp to the core. My devilish eyes penetrating the camera lens. My evil grin as I play with my slave's throbbing phallus. Miniature silver pegs, rope, and my wonderful tongue! Oh how I love to play, and play and play!!!!!

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Prison ep part 2

Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Brunette, POV, Shoe, Boot, fleshligh

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Mistress Nikki Whiplash New Balls Get Busted

Nikki catches her slave watching a ballbusting clip when he should be cleaning the dungeon! Seeing as the slave likes ballbusting so much, he is going to get to experience it! Sadistic Nikki doesn't hold back and gives her slave's delicate balls a good hard kicking to show him just what being ballbusted by her is like.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash New Balls Get Busted

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, forced orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

The orgasmic threesome

Get orgasmic in an amazing threesome with hot babes going totally wild wishing for the hottest pleasures for their needy cunts. Enjoy the best of the orgasms being provided for the hot babes going absolutely wild.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3662kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download The orgasmic threesome

Your Asshole is Mine - Miss Courtney

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine - Miss Courtney

Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Domme Next Door

Femdom humiliation

Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

The humiliation of this slave goes on to a whole new level when his blond Mistress turns him into. A human tampon remover! Watch her sit over him, trample his hurting cock with her heels - and make him pull the tampon out of her pussy with his mouth!

Duration: 6:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Femdom humiliation

Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering and Ass Play

Cast: Lance Hart, Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumsho

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 863.9 MB

Download Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering and Ass Play

Sadistic Chastity

Release Year: 2016
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Latex, Stockings, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Control

Mistress AJ Applegate loves to lock men up and laugh as she totally emasculates them. Her slave has been locked away in a steel chastity device, secured by an anal hook tightly chained to the chastity, which makes any movement or arousal painful. AJ gets her slave super excited by letting him worship her beautiful ass, then punishes his excited cock with a spiked vampire glove. AJ then makes her slave beg for a handjob; of course, after being by the vampire glove, every stroke means even more pain for his poor cock. AJ leads her poor slave away on his leash, denied, in pain, and sexually frustrated - just the way she likes her slaves.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8316kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 790.9 MB

Download Sadistic Chastity

Yulia

Cast: Yulia
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16774kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Yulia

Made for Cock

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole. She has trained her filthy boy to love the feeling of a dick sliding in and out of his fuck-hole now that his cock is locked in chastity. He begs for it deeper, harder, and faster which is exactly the sweet words she wanted to hear from the slut. Mistress Diana pounds his helpless hole with all her might until his ass is stretched out and ready for the next size up. Cocks will only get bigger from here on out as Mistress Diana turns him into the size queen he was born to be.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Made for Cock

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Big Tits, Strap On - Pegging

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos Four Times Before Unlocking His Dick.

It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.
This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 461.4 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Larissa

Cast: Larissa
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Larissa

Queen Evelyn's Throne

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne

Cuckold Leftovers

Cast: Cuckold Leftovers
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Cuckold Leftovers

Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Back