Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity
Video language: English

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to HER and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

Goddess Hope - How Bad Do You Want It

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Gorgeous Goddess Hope Harper has released me from chastity. Once a year I am allowed inside her. Unfortunately I've been caged so long, it is difficult to get a full erection. Hope sucks my tiny penis trying to get me harder. Finally, she slips me inside. I can't believe how amazing her pussy feels. I know I won't last long. And when I cum inside her, she becomes furious. This may be the last time she ever grants me that pleasure again.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4537kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 230.5 MB

Download Goddess Hope - How Bad Do You Want It

Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further Exploitation

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony. Mutt begs Nika to tell Amber to stop. Nika cares too much about the money. She needs Mutt to be trained so that he can be ballbusted for hours and earn as much passive income for her as possible. Nika's hobby is shopping.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further Exploitation

Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass , Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Domination

Izzy makes her chastity slave crawl into the bedroom. She wants to sit on his face and make him lick her to an orgasm. Princess Izzy loves using the chastity slave s tongue. Fully nude, she straddles and rides his face. Izzy makes her slave lick her pussy and ass. After she cums on his face he must clean her. She can use his mouth whenever she wants for as many orgasms as she wants while he is kept in chastity and denial.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19689kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Lady Voyeurs - Ella Louise - No Moonlighting

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Ellie hears that one of her employees has been working as a cam model in the evenings. She confronts him and he admits it. She wants to know exactly what he does on cam so she orders him to strip naked. He does so reluctantly and then the young girl tells him to show her how he jerks off on cam. She stands up and strips down to her panties and the sight of her pert natural tits and inverted nipples makes him lose control and he shoots a huge orgasm for her young eyes to watch!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 517.4 MB

Download Lady Voyeurs - Ella Louise - No Moonlighting

Her Size Queen - Mistress Emily - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Her Size Queen - Mistress Emily - Full HD 1080p

Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Cast: Natalya, Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Female Domination, Ignore, Ass , Human Furnitur

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Rapture - A Toy To Humiliate

She let him crawl and worship her long, muscular legs and pantyhose. Punish him just for being two minutes late. He get whipped and hard slapped in the face with her gloved hand while pressing her leg against his groin. She humiliates him further when she let him follow her - that means a painful walking on his knees...

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 365.3 MB

Download Rapture - A Toy To Humiliate

Emily Willis Her Size Queen

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Download Emily Willis Her Size Queen

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Sole Caliber - Passionate Foot Worship with Megan Cade

I had watched a few tickle clips of Megan in the past and I knew she had really cute feet. In this clip, I lick up and down her arches, suck on her toes, and get her smooth size 9 soles all spitty and slobbery! Her feet were so soft and I got really into it. Dare I say it's my best foot worship clip yet? Yes, I dare say so.

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2152kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 108.7 MB

Download Sole Caliber - Passionate Foot Worship with Megan Cade

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen (2021)

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Download Emily Willis - Her Size Queen (2021)

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Jenna Ivory - Forever MY Bitch

Nothing makes a slave more sexually frustrated then having his Mistress slide her latex covered pussy up and down his caged cock. Miss Jenna toys with her chastity bitch making his horny cock turn bright purple as it tries to grow in it's steel chastity. If only Miss Jenna hadn't of lost the key he would of been set free today but will now forever be locked and denied pleasure.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4351kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.7 MB

Download Jenna Ivory - Forever MY Bitch

Her Size Queen

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock.

Download Her Size Queen

Gym Perv Gets Caught

Genres: Femdom

You see a hot girl in your gym wearing a skimpy outfit, and you cant help but stare. But you're not very sneaky, and she catches you. Instead of going to the manager, she decides to punish you herself. She makes you jerk off to her, she humiliates you, and she leaves you with a mouth full of your own cum.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15374kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gym Perv Gets Caught

Cages And Cocks

The slave is trying to satisfy his mistress that is fully sitting on his face, and tightly squeezing his head in her crotch.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 9:56
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 233.1 MB

Download Cages And Cocks

Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Forced Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13971kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best (2021)

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best (2021)

Mistress Anette

Studio: Cruel Anettes Fetish Store
Genres: FemDom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

Mistress Anette knows how to play with her sextoy. The slave is standing next to her in a black pathent leather shirt and his cock is already erect, only at the sight of Anette and the thought of her warm hands and forceful strokes. His whole body shivers when she finally touches his cock and smears the cool lubricant all over it. She carefully milks him and watches as he trembles with an orgasm.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7028kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download Mistress Anette

Mistress Enola - Headlocks Training Slave

Since I tried scissorhold! and headlocks, I feel like it's my new passion, I like to see my slave's face red ... and turn purple every time I press my legs on his neck ... I love to see suffering on his face, I love to control the oxygen flow to his brain ... My slave is very well trained ... he had everything ready to start my training, he put the mats on the floor, he left everything clean, he lay down on them and I use his body and head as I pleased ... I suffocated him more than 6 times ... pressing with my legs making figures 4. I always manage to make him faint and get disoriented ... it's the most fun!

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20092kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 906.1 MB

Download Mistress Enola - Headlocks Training Slave

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Tugjob and anal toys

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

'No pain, no gain' is this beautiful blond Domme's main motto. She knows that her old big-dicked slave really wants his shaft serviced by her and he will get what he wants. However, this should come along with suffering - anal suffering, in his case.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 213.5 MB

Download Tugjob and anal toys

Anya And Juliya Love Kinky Games

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Mistress Anna is here to prove that you don't have to be big to break real tough-ass bastards in. She is a tiny lady but. Just look at that huge jock of her slave. Download and enjoy!

Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Anya And Juliya Love Kinky Games

Mae Ling - Game Over

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Cosplay, Mixed Wrestling, FaceSitting, Pantyhose

Draven finds himself sucked into his favorite video game and must fight for his life against the sadistically skilled Chun Li....

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 934.3 MB

Download Mae Ling - Game Over

Dasha Loves Dildo

Cast: Dasha
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The experienced Dasha has a large rubber toy that needs to be used as directed. Download and enjoy!

Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 98.8 MB

Download Dasha Loves Dildo

St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 01

Studio: CFNM

It's the day of the rounders match and David should be on the sports pitch training with his teammates. Instead he's rushed into the locker room deeply upset and feeling very sorry for himself. He feels all alone and helpless. Why is he always the one who gets picked on by the school bully? After such a bad start surely today can only get better?

Duration: 15:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2005kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 241.8 MB

Download St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 01

Humiliates Her Step Son

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Step Son Domination, Sissy, Chastity

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to .

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Humiliates Her Step Son

Slave Orders

Fluffy ordered a package of sex toys and is surprised to see that his package delivery girl is 5 foot 9, thick, and SMOKIN HOT! She barges past him and walks into his house, and then tells him "Sometimes I like to look in people s packages and see what they ordered and wow... I have never seen anything...

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 508.2 MB

Download Slave Orders

Princess Amber Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Further Exploitation

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Princess Amber Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Further Exploitation

Permission to wank

Studio: Oliva

Every wish of this Mistress is law for her young slave. He will get down on his knees, serve at her feet like a nasty little , let her hurt him and. His satisfied domme will allow him to play with himself a little - all under her close scrutiny.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Permission to wank

Sadistic Strap on

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Footjob from personal trainer

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lurina
Genres: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob, Footjob

Lurina start to tease him with her feet. She wear a sexy black pantyhose use her nyloned toes to tickle him. He´s a helpless victim and Lurina like this situation. She give him a footsie through his pants and put her hand inside to jerk him a little. His pants disturb and she undress them. She put her nyloned feet into his face hand give him a handjob until his dick become very hard. Now she grab with her feet to him and he get a great footjob. This is training on the next level. At the end he get his pay because she can´t see him longer in this position. He cum with a very huge cumshot over her nylon feet.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21449kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Footjob from personal trainer

Give Our Bikini Bodies Five Worship Edges

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Kendall, ChiChi
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Oil, POV, Bikini, Ass Fetish, JOI

We're letting you out of chastity, loser, because we want five worship edges. Show us how great we look in our bikinis. We want you to lose your mind as we oil each other's asses right in front of you. But remember, just edging! When we say, 'hands off,' we mean it. You can't cum! You're not going to like what happens, once you're finished edging. But we're going to do it anyway.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10140kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 881.3 MB

Download Give Our Bikini Bodies Five Worship Edges

No mercy for his rod

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

There is a nice big shaft dangling between this baldhead's legs but. The only reason why the fucker's Mistresses can be interested in it is because playing with it can really hurt the worm. Watch them torture his cock and aching balls in this video!

Duration: 8:10
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.8 MB

Download No mercy for his rod

Cum Slut Puppy

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Puppy Play, High Heels, Asian

Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave won t stop interrupting. He s like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo can t stop barking inappropriately she s going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, he s shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer s extreme high heeled boots. Finally, he s allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps

Download Cum Slut Puppy

Back