Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sexual Domination Match Layna Landry vs BT

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PrimalFetish
Cast: Layna Landry
Genres: Sex Fight, Mixed Wrestling, Hardcore, Blowjob, Facesitting, Sexual Domination Match, Nude Fight, Squirt
Video language: English

In this riveting rout for sexual dominance, Layna boldly battles the big brute BT. Dillion Carter tries to cheer her on, but is it enough.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 263.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sexual Domination Match Layna Landry vs BT

Princess Natalya Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity

Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart s brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he ll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

Download Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity

Princess Natalya

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Natalya

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Download Princess Natalya

June Fontaine

Cast: June Fontaine
Genres: All sex

Her new he will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure. The bottomless girl happily pulls his balls up high to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals ... she punches and whips his ass mercilessly. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and buttocks up to his masculinity further.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download June Fontaine

Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Katie Kush wants to see just how useful her slave's tongue can be. Is he worth keeping around for his oral skills? His cock is locked in chastity so his mouth is the only part of his body that is going to be used for pleasure.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 857.4 MB

Download Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Cameron Dee

Cast: Cameron Dee
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Pussy Licking, Face Sitting, Human Toilet

Mistress Cameron is in love with the human toilets. She has trained Marcelo to be a human toilet and now she uses him whenever she can. In this clip Cameron explains to you how you will be used as human toilet and why this is all you are good for. She tells you what your life will be like as a toilet. She shows how her pussy sits perfectly in a mans mouth. Marcelo was born to be a human toilet.

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8400kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 395.0 MB

Download Cameron Dee

Soft Leather Party A public Happening

I went to a sex party and decided to be a hole for all to use. This is what my life is all about. I have always had the sexual fantasy of becoming the party hole, letting anyone who wants to put their whole hand in another human is allowed to play. A Pig 's dream come true.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2753kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 307.8 MB

Download Soft Leather Party A public Happening

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Hurting the daddy

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Tied by the hands and feet to the torture frame, this bald old slave can do nothing but whine while his Mistresses are playing with him. They can't wait to get his ass bruised - and his legs spread wide open give them so many CBT opportunities too.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.6 MB

Download Hurting the daddy

Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James

This prolonged sex continues as he moans and screams in pain that soon turns into pleasure. She makes him roll over on his back so they can fuck him while tugging at his poor little cock.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kendra James

Whip Slave Nasty

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Whipping, Extreme Domination, High Heels

This slave was to worship Bella and Carmela's feet, but he ended up stinking really, really bad. So instead of getting feet we decided to whip his smelly ass. A slave that doesn't shower doesn't get rewards like he gets the sh*t beat out of him. The smelly pig is squirming and rolling around trying to get away from the whips, but we are and won't stop until he learns to clean himself before coming to serve our perfection. You are dirt to us, but that doesn't mean we want to smell you.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9675kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 923.3 MB

Download Whip Slave Nasty

Urethra examination

The burning pain that this fucker withstood when his Domme rammed a cotton swab into his urethra is slowly backing off now that she's stroking his cock tenderly. But when he cums and the stream of his jizz rushes through his unit. That's gonna hurt!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3754kbps

File size: 159.1 MB

Download Urethra examination

Morgan Rain

Cast: Morgan Rain
Genres: Morgan Rain

You are locked in two cages - a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress loves to always know where you are. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big boobs on display. This goddess makes you weak and constantly desires more. You like to know that you are locked up and alert at all times.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Morgan Rain

My Foot Slave Is Better Than Your Foot Slave

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly, Goddess Brooke
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Foot Slave Training, Foot Fetish

Princess Beverly claims to have the best foot slave in the whole world. Superior Goddess Brooke isn't so sure and asks Princess Beverly what is so great about her foot slave? Princess Beverly demonstrates her foot slave's ability by commanding him to suck her high heel as Superior Goddess Brooke looks on. Superior Goddess Brooke thinks her slave can do just as good a job if not better and makes her slave suck her heel so they can simultaneously compare the slave's performances. Princess Beverly's slave sucks her entire heel length without any problems but Superior Goddess Brooke's slave gags on the heel as Superior Goddess Brooke forces it down his throat over and over. Superior Goddess Brooke is not happy with her slave and tells him he has to learn how to deepthroat without making any gagging noises!

To find out once and for all who really has the best foot slave they test their slaves various foot worshipping abilities in different areas such as foot massage, toe sucking, cleani.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3332kbps

File size: 304.5 MB

Download My Foot Slave Is Better Than Your Foot Slave

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Tease & Denial, Face Sitting

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Ruined Sex Life

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-o

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ruined Sex Life

Perfect pleasures provided

Perfect pleasures provided for the crazy chick wearing sexy clothes and enjoys the hottest foot rubs ever. Get freaky together with the amazing couple as they are giving each other intense orgasms ever.

Duration: 11:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3614kbps

File size: 311.4 MB

Download Perfect pleasures provided

Cameron Dee - Human Toilet Instructions

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Pussy Licking, Face Sitting, Human Toilet

Mistress Cameron is in love with the human toilets. She has trained Marcelo to be a human toilet and now she uses him whenever she can. In this clip Cameron explains to you how you will be used as human toilet and why this is all you are good for. She tells you what your life will be like as a toilet. She shows how her pussy sits perfectly in a mans mouth. Marcelo was born to be a human toilet.

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8400kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 395.0 MB

Download Cameron Dee - Human Toilet Instructions

Footjob from personal trainer

Cast: Lurina
Genres: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob, Footjo

Lurina start to tease him with her feet. She wear a sexy black pantyhose use her nyloned toes to tickle him. He´s a helpless victim and Lurina like this situation. She give him a footsie through his pants and put her hand inside to jerk him a little. His pants disturb and she undress them. She put her nyloned feet into his face hand give him a handjob until his dick become very hard. Now she grab with her feet to him and he get a great footjob. This is training on the next level. At the end he get his pay because she can´t see him longer in this position. He cum with a very huge cumshot over her nylon feet.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21449kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Footjob from personal trainer

Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Pegging nasty dick

This masked pain addict's cock is at his Mistress's fullest disposal now. And boy will she get the best of this opportunity. Watch her use what looks like a zillion of pegs on him, covering his scrotum with multicolored plastic and making him bawl!

Duration: 7:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3733kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download Pegging nasty dick

Bend Over And Take It

Studio: Lava XXX

The bathroom always inspires! The cocks are hard and the pussies are always wet there. It is a time of action when cock and cunt are together there. This time was the same, hot and raw action!

Duration: 15:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3726kbps

File size: 440.5 MB

Download Bend Over And Take It

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena..

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

And Bounce Facesit In Pink Thong Leotard

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amadahy
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Ass , Female Orgasm

Amadahy sits on a slave's face in a thong backed leotard. She is making the slave crazy. Her ass is oiled and shining, and she's had a mirror set up, so that she can look at herself while teasing the slave. She the slave with her body, happy and smiling at his discomfort. Amadahy loves controlling the slave's breath. She bounces on the slave's face and rocks her hips. The slave gets a boner, which is rude, so she punches it. The slave isn't allowed to get an erection, but Amadahy wants an orgasm. She decides to ride the slave's face until she cums. The slave needs to hold its breath until she climaxes. Amadahy rides the slave's face hard. The slave is very much needs air by the time Amadahy has finished. Then, she makes her slave smell her panties. She presses down even more with her weight, completely sealing the slave's airways. He struggles underneath her, fighting for a breath. Amadahy giggles as he tries to fight her off. She is stronger and won't budge. Amadahy shifts to a dif.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10186kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 936.7 MB

Download And Bounce Facesit In Pink Thong Leotard

Menstruation play

This beauty's slave has crossed the 'I don't like it' border a while ago, so now it costs his Mistress no effort to him into fulfilling the kinkiest of her orders. Like pulling the tampon out of her pussy with his teeth and then licking her up!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3677kbps

File size: 190.2 MB

Download Menstruation play

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Danni Rejected By His Date

Cast: Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Coercion, Manipulation, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship

Danni has really been looking forward to his date with Mariah. But Mariah wants to have a talk. Mariah tells Danni that she doesn't need a boyfriend, she already has one. Danni must have misunderstood her when they made plans. What Mariah really needs is a shoe cleaner. Mariah lets Danni know that if he wants to spend time with her, then he has to lick her shoes. After some debate, Danni reluctantly licks his date's shoes. Mariah also has some financial requirements for Danni. And, she wants him to call her "Princess." She wants her feet worshipped, too. Danni agrees to worship Princess' feet. Mariah gives Danni a new name, "stupid." She wants "stupid" to take her to get her nails done, before she sees her boyfriend. Her boyfriend can't pick her up, so she wants Danni to drive her to her boyfriend. That's going too far! Danni is not going to drive Mariah to her boyfriend's. Mariah yells at him. It's part of the deal. If he wants any involvement in her life, he has to do exactly what s.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10169kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 916.3 MB

Download Danni Rejected By His Date

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Halley

Cast: Halley

She wants a slave girl to lick her ass. You want to be as lucky as her slave in the video. You would like to lick the same ass. You are stuck at home and looking. You must give her credit for the honor of watching another slave worship what you cannot have.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9445kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download Halley

Meaty toy for dommes

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

The rope tied to this moaning slave's balls is bending his boner backwards at a very painful angle but. Surprisingly, it doesn't make him go any limper! What a nice show for his dominant girlfriends - and what a nice target for their crop whip too!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download Meaty toy for dommes

Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Alexandra Snow Turning Boys Into Robots

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Turning Boys Into Robots

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

Princess Amber & Nika

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony. Mutt begs Nika to tell Amber to stop. Nika cares too much about the money. She needs Mutt to be trained so that he can be ballbusted for hours and earn as much passive income for her as possible. Nika's hobby is shoppin.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Princess Amber & Nika

Pussy Piggy

Download Pussy Piggy

Back