Caned Whipped Spanked Slaves

Lady Iveta - Hard Whipping On The Cage

Today we add the next clip of wonderful new mistress lady iveta. this time its time for a good dose of whipping. first she starts with a very painful stockwhip whipping the slave on his back and his ass.

But as this whip is not so easy to handle in rooms she decided to use another one that she can better use to dish out her frustrations. and as she had a really bad day she is really frustrated and wants to whip the slave really hard. so next she uses a shorter single tail whip, easier to handle as just some movements with the arm are already enough to inflict lots of pain to a slave. and our slave usually can take a lot of pain but under the fast vicious strokes of his goddess he moans a lot. at least she uses her favourite flogger. lets again say something about this one. it has some soft tails, but in the right hands it can inflict real pain and the best is that a lady can use it with full force without damaging the skin of a slave too fast! wonderful whipping clip!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 213 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:06
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Lady Pascal - Horrible Caning

If a slave was brought down to the special interrogation room and Lady Pascal is awaiting him dressed like this, he will have a very hard time. Pascal is dressed in skin tight leather trousers, she wears high heeled boots and her body is shaped by a black leather corset. Her short gloves shows off her long and sharp, red polished nails.

The woman, who will make that slave extremely suffer now, looks at her victim with a mean smile. There is a strong hook in his nostrils, attached to a thin cord that Pascal holds in her hand. Everytime she pulls at the cord, the hook bits into his nostrils and pushes him higher and higher to tolerate the pain. At the point of the biggest pain, the cruel lady fixes the rope, grabes a cane and comes closer with a cruel smile on her lips.

What follows is a horrible caning by the female sadist. Without and mercy, but for her big pleasure, Pascal beats his body with the cane, the ass and the back. The pain makes him move to hide his back but every little move means much more pain because of the hook in his nose. He better should not move but that is impossible as long as the lady in leather keeps beating him with the cane.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 174 MB
Duration: 00:06:08
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Courtney - Lead Me To Your Mistress

Dressed in a tiny weenie little gold dress, I lead My slave in by his collar. We are outside at the Avalon Residenz in Berlin and it is a glorious day. I put him over the bench and stroke his ass. Slowly I lower My slaves prison trousers, exposing his ass to the hot, German sun. Starting with a riding crop I test his ass out to see how well it will mark. I use My single tail whip for a little bit but ultimately I want to use My cane to leave My MARK. I pick up My cane, teasing his skin. he knows what is coming, I am going to cane him and cane him hard. The WHOOSHING sound of the cane fills Me with such joy and excitement. This slave is good, he can take My cane. Once I have had My fill of caning his ass, I sit upon the bench and instruct him to kiss and lick My heels, then slipping them off I allow him to worship My little FEET before I lead him back down the road and away from the bench.

Filesize: 2.06 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Leya Falcon and Goddess Karley - Worst Pony Ever, Part 2

Filesize: 1.11 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:05:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lucy - Caning Punishment

Mistress Lucy has decided to test out a new caning slave with an 'Extreme Power Caning' and is delighted with the results as the white flesh of the slave's butt is transformed into something that looks as if it should be on the butchers block.

The caning is relentless.again and again the dragon cane falls on the red butt, harder and harder and Mistress Lucy is really beginning to enjoy herself as the first bruises appear. But the caning is merciless and continues apace as the cane cuts deep into the slave's butt and the first leaking wounds appear. But there is no change of pace, if anything Mistress Lucy canes harder and more ferociously until the slave's butt is a mass of weeping red cuts and black and blue bruises and still the caning continues.

Filesize: 832 MB
Duration: 00:06:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

CWS_MASDakotaKellyMorePainForFeet

Filesize: 143 MB
Duration: 00:09:34

Download and Enjoy

Kate - Training A Painslut 1

Filesize: 157 MB
Duration: 00:10:08

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Blackdiamond - Cane Education

We are back in slave school again here with gorgeous german pro dom mistress blackdiamoond. as this is the second part just a reminder for the first part as the pupils were ordered to worship her and lick her high heels clean.

Now its time for something more painful as there is the cane who wants to get into action on the asses of the slaves. there is not a big script for the caning, just one slave has to get over, take his pants down and get the cane on his bare backside. the 2nd slave has to count and whenever he makes any mistakes the caning victim gets it again from zero. the slave seems to be very stupid cuz he never counts it well and always lost count after about 10 strokes or so. the caning victim thinks that the counting slave does it just for fun and is talking. poor idiot. as he was not allowed while getting the cane he gets now really hard strokes!

Filesize: 155 MB
Duration: 00:06:39

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Cloe - A Cruel Interrogation

Next new clip with mistress cloe is here today. the story: the prisoner is taken into the torture room by the warden. he is here today cuz illegal stuff was found in the prison and the warden wants to know who is guilty. this prisoner here was involved earlier in illegal stuff already so the warden thinks, that the prisoner knows who was the one that smuggles the illegal stuff into the prison.

"Say the name prisoner, now!" the prisoner says he doesnt know a name and he just wants to have a quite time for his last months. but mistress cloe doesnt believe into him and applies some very hard faceslaps. as the prisoner means, that this treatment is for sure not legal in the prison she even gets more angry and takes out a swishy dressage whip, putting down his prisoner clothes and whip him with this stinging whip without mercy. but still the prisoner resists and dont give in, but well - we all know mistress cloe and we can be quite sure, that she gets the name at least...

Filesize: 200 MB
Duration: 00:08:34

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Cloe & Mistress Nemesis - Flogging In Latex

Today we add the next phantastic clip with mistress nemesis and mistress cloe. both ladies are dressed in red and black latex looking superstunning.

They are in a good mood to dish out a merciless punishment clip today but first the slave has to take out their shoes as their feet are aching. its up to mistress nemessis to whip him really hard with the flogger while mistress cloe fixing him by standing on his hands. the slave recieve also some vicious slaps from mistress cloe with their latex gloves and as usual she dont hold back and really loves to slap slaves faces. then its time for more whipping. the slave recieve so hard and vicious strokes that he needed a break in between the cruel lashing (not taped of course cuz we dont wat to waste your time and money). wonderful hard femdom clip with real dominant ladies!

Filesize: 155 MB
Duration: 00:06:40

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tatjana - Returned! (4K)

After a couple of years, Mistress Tatjana returned to show us her fantastic and exceptional talent! In spite of the few year break, her talent and technique has not changed. Simply perfect! There is a fire in her eyes that everyone will notice! Tatjana is a great charismatic domina and enjoys both physical and spiritual torment.

Filesize: 2.80 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nomi, Nikki Cruel & Mistress Anette - Marcyless Princesses

It was his own wish, Nomi, Anette and Nikki wearing boots only whipping caning and kicking him marcyless. So here we go... watch slave Lothars ultimate punishment.

Filesize: 2.47 GB
Duration: 00:51:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Paris - Bastinado in the Sun

Casa de la Oubliette is a truly Female ruled getaway in the Spanish Andalusian mountains. However some slaves still have a lot to be taught! Queen of the Oubliette Empire, Mistress Paris, is soaking up the sun beside the pool at Casa de la Oubliette and arouses to an empty glass of wine. Calling one of the house slaves she expects it to be quickly filled, however to her astonishment she spots the slave taking a nap in the sun with an empty bottle of wine in hand; this calls for correction!

Filesize: 951 MB
Duration: 00:06:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Platinum - Don't Get The Cops Called

Over 40 mins of various WHIPS and PUNISHMENT

I had one of my slaves build me a new punishment chair. I could not wait to try it out, and the first slave I found was geezer kneeling in the corner.

This fun new little chair should be drilled into a wall when standing up and I didn't have time do deal with all that fuss so I laid it back in the Mean Girl Manor living room and made geezer lay back in it like it would sit in it.

Once I got geezer into place I duct taped it into place so it couldn't move or get away from me. Lol!
I whipped geezer A LOT! But geezer was being way too loud. I warned it to shut up because i could hear a bunch up little kiddies playing outside and if I could hear them they could definitely hear this imbecile screaming.

It proceeded to be loud and I had enough of it. This is when I figured something out about this old ass male. It is terrified of having its mouth taped shut, or a gag on, or anything covering its mouth, so you know I had to tape its stupid old mouth shut. Hahaha!!! Watching this freak wig out about its mouth being taped was hilarious to say the least.

It is so old and stupid it seems to forget that it has a nose and that's actually what you use a nose for. breathing. I swear I had to tell this dumb fuck to breath through its nose numerous time. Duh!!!! Like, I didn't think people could actually be this freaking stupid.

So anyways I continued to whip the crud out of this old dumb ass!!
I do like my new medieval looking torture chair.

Filesize: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:42:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ezada Sinn - Punished In Transylvania Part 1

Mistress Ezada invited a slave with him on a trip to Transylvania to play some perverted games with him. Obviously it looks like the slave is too horny and so she starts torturing his nipples, tying his balls with a rope and driving a needle wheel over his skin. She loves it when the tips of the wheel burrow into the flesh and when the clamps squeeze the nipples and the skin on the tail.

Then It's time to paint the slaves beautiful drawings on the body and Mistress Ezada has interesting tools for that. Whips leave fantastic, long red lines on the skin. Pain for the slave, pleasure for the lady.

Filesize: 387 MB
Duration: 00:13:04

Download and Enjoy

Ezada Sinn - Punished In Transylvania Part 2

Mistress Ezada invited a slave with him on a trip to Transylvania to play some perverted games with him. Obviously it looks like the slave is too horny and so she starts torturing his nipples, tying his balls with a rope and driving a needle wheel over his skin. She loves it when the tips of the wheel burrow into the flesh and when the clamps squeeze the nipples and the skin on the tail.

Then It's time to paint the slaves beautiful drawings on the body and Mistress Ezada has interesting tools for that. Whips leave fantastic, long red lines on the skin. Pain for the slave, pleasure for the lady.

Filesize: 444 MB
Duration: 00:15:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Krush & Mistress Serena - A Judicial Caning

Slave 929 disgraced himself during a Femocracy meeting at The Oubliette! When left unsupervised he managed so drink so much he forgot his place and even goaded Mistress Paris! Misbehaving in a Femocracy Correction Centre is not the smartest move. Here we see him brought in front of a Femocracy Judge and sentenced to 12 strokes of the judicial cane! A lesson of correction slave 929 will never forget. Oubliette takes its commitment as a Femocracy Correction Centre very seriously!

Filesize: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:13:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

MY GIFT OF DELICIOUS PAIN AND SUFFERING Starring Goddess Sherrie Blossom

Stunning as I am sadistic, I am truly a magnificent young Goddess who deserves to be worshipped by all men. In this clip, I allow a glimpse into my sadistic nature utilizing a lethal single tail whip to bestow my gift of delicious pain and suffering to my privileged slave.

I rain down a relentless torrent of whip strikes on my helpless captive, until he is quivering, screaming, and begging for a reprieve. As each strike rips through his flesh, I offer only an occasional brief postponement of his suffering. He has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide from Goddess' excruciating whip. As it should be.

Filesize: 328 MB
Duration: 00:07:28

Download and Enjoy

Stella Liberty & Goddess Lilith - Unconventional Spanking Introduction

Mistress Stella Liberty and Goddess Lilith are pleased that their slave invited a friend to the Domme conventions as a gift for them, but he forgot to tell his buddy what was happening! They put both men on their hands and knees and beat their bottoms with a leather strap and slapper as punishment and play. With one man newly stripped out of his normal suit and the other in a latex catsuit and hood it's impossible to be bored! Under the hands of two glorious Femdom Goddesses and with the encouragement of his friend, this spanking is sure to be the first of many more to come!

Filesize: 496 MB
Duration: 00:06:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Suzanna Maxwell & Mistress Mera - Whipped For Fun

I love a real painslut and for this clip I have the perfect canvas....... Joined by the delectable Mistress Mera, We find our two slaves chained up, waiting for punishment. We both look delectable dressed all in tight black leather with a multitude of weapons to choose from. We set to work with a rather harsh flogging as a warm up. We are both visibly excited about leaving some lasting marks on the boys flesh. Going through My arsenal of dragon tail, quirt, single tail, hunter whip and bull whip, the shrieks of pain from the slaves grow louder and louder. One is left broken and defeated half way through...... which means Myself and Mistress Mera can really go to town on the last slave standing. Shaking and screaming he is still managing to smile from his sheer love of Dominant women and pain..... We then reign severe lashes on his backside and back continuously as a dynamic duo without hesitation. Only when the slaves skin matches our bright red lips will We stop

Filesize: 2.53 GB
Duration: 00:18:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Domina Liza - A Study In Onanism

Filesize: 223 MB
Duration: 00:19:22

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Ezada & Madame Catarina - Too Cold?

The weather in Germany is so unpredictable sometimes! Two days ago it was warm and sunny, there was a distinct feeling of spring in the air, and today it seems the winter is back and it's even snowing a bit. But that won't stop Me and Madame Catarina from whipping Our slave, as We planned. So what if the wind is lashing at his naked body causing maybe even more pain than Our whips? The slave must be able to take it, especially when the whipping is coming from two gorgeous leather clad Dominas. We know he's aroused by Us, by Our high heel boots and long black leather coats, everyone can see that. And We are even kind enough to allow him to have an orgasm while being whipped. What, it's too cold for orgasm? Too bad for him, but the whipping will go on.

Filesize: 350 MB
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:11:34

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lucy - Vicious Caning From Mistress Lucy

The tied up slave awaits for Mistress Lucy to execute to his naked ass as much strokes as suits her taste. After every 10th strike Mistress Lucy makes the slave to lick the dirt from her boots, who is very grateful for this as he can have a small rest between the hits. Mistress Lucy's strokes are strong and the slave almost cries after every single hit because of the pain, but doesn't beg for mercy as he knows very well he deserves the punishment and nobody, never gets mercy from Mistress Lucy. Luccy hits the slave's ass very sorely. Her strokes are painful and cruel. After finishing the punishment Mistress Lucy leaves the stripe-assed beaten slave tied up and moves to another slave who is also going to receive a savage punishment...

Filesize: 633 MB
Duration: 00:10:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

You Will Suck This Cock - Belt Whipping

Filesize: 102 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:06:01

Download and Enjoy

Courtney?s Corporal Punishment Slave

See Mistress Courtney at the famous Amystique International Party in Berlin having fun with one of the real submissive Slaves. How much he can take for her mistress? Is he a real hard Corporal Punishment guy?

Filesize: 308 MB
Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy

Cruel Sadistic Cock Whipping

Mistrix and Mistress Michelle Lacy are in a mood to beat some "man meat" Bart can't help but get an erection around such sexy Goddesses, but much to his demise, this just gives the Ladies a bigger target to punish. They viciously whip Bart's cock and balls with thin willow switches that sting like hell. Bart struggles to get away from the ruthless cock whipping, but these two sadists just hold him down and beat him harder. The more Bart screams and cries, the harder they seem to hit him, until his cock is red as a fire engine.

Filesize: 130 MB
Duration: 00:05:47

Download and Enjoy

MISTRESS COURTNEY - DAILY WHIPPING FOR MY SLAVES 2

Filesize: 975 MB