Filesize: 130 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:08:49
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Queen Grace, Goddess Platinum - Brexit Beat Down

So this loser got cocky today and when I COMMANDED it to bow down to me as ITS BRITISH QUEEN- it actually refused! Can you believe that? It started to talk about how it is an "American" and that they "no longer fall under colonial rule" or some blubber! Well, I am having none of it, and Goddess Platinum helps me BEAT HIM INTO SUBMISSION! As the sole British Mean Girl, I will expect special treatment from these slaves!!

We had started its beating as soon as we pulled it inside from out in the cold- where Platinum had been storing it overnight. And let's just say that by the end of the beating, it is BOWING DOWN TO ME PROPERLY!! To the point that I literally walk up its fat backside like a ramp up the steps! HA! All these slaves around here WILL bow down to me when I snap my Royal fingers and command them to!

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.49 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Brutal Cock Whipping

This is one of the most brutal CBT videos I've ever shot and viewer discretion is advised.

My slave is staying overnight in my dungeon and as the hour grows later, all aspects of kindness evaporate. I have him strung up and exposed, explaining that I'm going to torture his cock and balls as I like. For the last hour, I've had a spiked cock ring impaling his shaft and I take my time removing it.. the deep imprint of the spikes is obvious when I remove it. This only makes me more excited. I had planned to go easy and work up with my strokes, but my sadism gets the best of me.

Stroke after stroke from my whip fall on his cock and it begins to swell and welt up right away. I tell him that I intend to make him orgasm no matter what state his cock is in, and his cries are only music to my ears. Once his cock is sufficiently swollen and striped, I begin to stimulate it and he can barely contain his screams through the gag.

I force him to orgasm, but there's not an ounce of pleasure in it for him. Especially when he's made to eat it afterward.

Filesize: 483 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:13:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Dominatrix An Li - Caned Crybaby

My method of caning is straightforward: I cane you, you hurt a lot. In most ideal circumstances, you would cry a lot. You would be unable to hide your ass, entirely vulnerable to my big stick, and I would strike your bum continuously until you're on the verge of breaking.

It's my penchant for pain. I like it. I need it. And goddamn, do I love hitting men with big sticks.

Today, I have two different sticks: a thin bamboo switch and a thick wooden cane. I'm particularly eager to try the wooden cane as I have been told by the headmistress that it is her most painful cane. The combination of it being simultaneously light but thick, rectangular-shaped, and quite long make it easy to see why it would hurt so much.

I warm my slave up with caning strokes from the bamboo rod, and then excitedly move on to the wooden cane. The bamboo is put in between the slave's neck and suspended arms, and as while I am hitting him with the wood, he has the veracity to actually bend my bamboo rod!

You know what that means. More strokes. As if I needed any reason.

Filesize: 615 MB
Duration: 00:10:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Madame Catarina - House of Corrections II: ENTIRE MOVIE

ENGLISH SPOKEN

Story: What is the House of Correction? It is a place in the world of matriarchy where ill-mannered slave husbands, domestic servants, working slaves and all other male properties are sent for training or correction. One of these properties is run by Madame Catarina where corporal punishment and other chastisements are the main methods of correction.

ENTIRE MOVIE: Madame Catarina Looking stunning in seamed stockings, knee high leather boots, leather pencil skirt, white blouse and black leather corset Madame Catarina has decided to use her butler slave as a human footrest as she reads her book and smokes a cigarette when there is an unexpected caller. A Mistress has sent an errant slave husband for training. The Mistress has sent a long letter explaining that she will be away for two months and in it she lists her slave's misbehaviour. He has been staring at his Mistresses breasts, complaining of the cold in the dungeon, he is lazy and gives a very poor foot massages. Madame Catarina soon gets to work on his punishments such as very hard nipple play, bastinado and full and extreme body whipping with her selection of exquisite whips and bullwhips before he is locked away in a trunk until his training can begin again.

Filesize: 2.71 GB
Duration: 00:56:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Madame Catarina - Mr Butler in Trouble: The Branding

ENGLISH SPOKEN

Mr Butler Reports:

Madame Catarina had told me that she had prepared a surprise for me today.

I had no idea what form this surprise would take but guessed from the look in Madame Catarina's eyes that it would involve pain. I spent the day wondering what my Mistress and owner had in store for me my cock stiffening in its chastity device at the thought of Madame Catarina cruelly using me .Eventually I was summoned by the bell and found out.

ENTIRE MOVIE: Madame Catarina looking stunning in leather pants, silk blouse and high heels summons her butler slave to her saloon to serve a piccolo of sparkling wine. As he pours the wine Madame Catarina informs him that today is a very special day as it is the anniversary of the signing of his slave contract and when he became her property. To mark the special day Madame Catarina has decided to take her butler's slavery a step forward but before this he needs to be punished for his mistakes. The butler is soon bending over a chair as Madame Catarina deals out a cold caning on his butt delighting in his yelps of agony as he counts the strokes from her dragon cane. With the caning over the butler is allowed to kiss his Mistresses shoes as she announces that the time has come for him to receive a lifelong mark of her ownership of him. Madame Catarina then heats her branding Iron slowly and carefully and smiles as she selects a space on his butt to take the hot metal. The brand burns into the butler's naked flesh much to Madame Catarina's satisfaction and after a few finishing touches with the branding Iron the butler is dismissed. The next morning Madame Catarina decides to inspect her handiwork and films the butler's beautifully branded butt.

Filesize: 763 MB
Duration: 00:14:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Madame Catarina - Stake of No Mercy 4

ENGLISH & GERMAN SPOKEN

Story: Madame Catarina has long kept a secret place hidden deep in the forest away from prying eyes. It is a place where she keeps the 'Stake of No Mercy', a place she takes her victims and slaves for special outdoor fun. It is a place where no one can hear the slave's screams or the Mistresses laughter. Today Madame Catarina has decided to take two slaves to her Stake of No Mercy for some very special and sadistic whipping and caning fun.

ENTIRE MOVIE: Looking stunning in high heel boots, jodhpurs and leather coat Madame Catarina arrives in the forest in her 'Dommobile' with two slaves tethered like in the back. Soon a slave is selected and led crawling on all fours and forced to worship Madame Catarina's boots before being secured at the base of the 'Stake of No Mercy' where he is mercilessly whipped and trampled. With the slave's cock, balls and thighs suitably prepared with her whip and riding crop Madame Catarina decides to have some real fun. The slave is repositioned and a full body whipping commences, accompanied by the slave's screams and Madame Catarina's laughter. When the slave is a suitable shade of red Madame Catarina decides bastinado would be fun so the slave is placed in position and the soles of his feet beaten mercilessly with riding crop and then with cane before the slave is subjected to yet another full body whipping. The slave is duly returned to the 'Dommobile' and the other slave is led to the 'Stake of no Mercy' on all fours. Madame Catarina shows the slave a board with the number of bad points he has accrued over the last weeks and tells him he will receive a stroke of the cane for every point before taking a dragon cane to his bare butt and making him count each stroke. Once his punishment is over and his butt is a mass of red scars the slave is used as a footrest and forced to clean his Mistresses feet with his tongue as Madame Catarina amuses herself by treating her slave to a ruined orgasm with her feet and gloved hands before relaxing in the sun.

Filesize: 2.62 GB
Duration: 00:49:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Madame Catarina - Training for Slave Olympic Games

ENGLISH SPOKEN

ENTIRE MOVIE: Madame Catarina looking stunning in jodhpurs, leather corset and high heel boots is training a slave for the Slave Olympic Games. The slave is forced to complete thirty timed press-ups beneath Madame Catarina's boots before he is strapped to a whipping horse and his Olympic spanking and caning training can begin. Madame Catarina begins the warm up exercises on his butt, first with gloved hands, then her trusty riding crop before taking the wooden brush and spoon to his butt. It does not take long for Madame Catarina to reduce the slave's butt to a mass of red marks and with the warm up completed with a carpet beater the training begins in earnest as Madame Catarina selects a dragon cane. The slave is taken to his limits and beyond as his butt is reduced to a red leaking mass and he whimpers and screams in agony, but this only serves to spur Madame Catarina on to even harsher testing. With only a few pauses for forced physical exercise the caning is relentless and the slave is soon a gibbering wreck. As he writhes in agony he attempts to avoid the biting cane which leads only to further punishment. When finally Madame Catarina is satisfied the slave can take no more of her cruel training he is left lying face down on the floor with bruised and butt and a promise of further training to come.

Filesize: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:39:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Cheyenne De Muriel -Severe Caning The Celebration Of Pain 3

Filesize: 262 MB
Duration: 00:10:39

Download and Enjoy

Bella Bathory - Bella Gives A Hard Spanking

Video: WMV
Filesize: 390 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:16:42
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Cleo Is Harder Than Ever

The slave is crying, bent over a chair with his naked ass towards Mistress Cleo who is stroking it with her cane again and again. He just screams and moans, but he can't do anything agains Cleo, who is harder than ever, the cane moves threateningly in her strong hands. Whatever he does, he will suffer until she says enough.

Filesize: 449 MB
Duration: 00:10:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Emerald - Proper Slavery

See how slaves are held up at Lady Emerald, with their hands fixed on the back, and over long periods of time and in between, always a bit of fun with Lady Emerald's whip.

Filesize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:08:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Zora - Brutal Face Slapping Concert

Tied to the cross and helplessly handed over to Lady Zora, the slave has to endure a hellish slap in the face. One notices that this slave Lady Zora is not sympathetic and she feels anything but compassion for him, yes you can tell she does not like him and so it rattles again and again hard in the face of the slave. A concussion is so preprogrammed for the slave.

Filesize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:07:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Empress Victoria - Hard Whipping On The Cross

Today we have a phantastic new clip starring gorgeous mistress empress victoria. she is dressed here with a stunning golden corset, leather trousers and classic high heel pumps. she is also already armed with a very wicked painful stockwhip.

Her slave is bound to a cross in the dungeon, his as is already looking nicely red from earlier whippings, so no warm up is needed to avoid fast damage of the skin that is unwanted. she can start with whipping his ass and his rear from the first stroke. well, her slave may recieved earlier some whipping and flogging, but this now getting serious. the whips she using now are of a harder kind and much more painful. the slave tries to escape from the stroke but he is not allowed to and is ordered to get back into position. the whipping will end, when a goddess wants it to end, not the slave. a slave has only to take punishments from his owner. its a privilege to get whipped and punished!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 186 MB
Duration: 00:08:00
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Athena & Mistress R'eal - Bastinado Ball Busting Bitches

Filesize: 648 MB
Duration: 00:12:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Divine Mistress Heather & Lady Mia Harrington - Belittled, Bullied and Busted

Filesize: 962 MB
Duration: 00:18:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

The Hunteress - Why!

Filesize: 97.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:23

Download and Enjoy

Lady Victoria Valente - Non Stop Suffering

Filesize: 350 MB
Duration: 00:27:44

Download and Enjoy

Geezer Wrap Rap

Since Goddess Maci just turned 18 years old and she is the newest Mean Girl, her big sister (in real life) Princess Amber and I had to introduce her to the oh so fun world of caning. LOL!!!I know Princess Amber had been telling her little sister all about how much we torture and abuse our slaves, but I don't think she ever went into detail about how. Like Goddess Maci didn't even know what caning was before today. Hahaha**This is for REAL! Goddess Maci had never used a whip or a cane in her entire life, nor had she ever seen a pathetic loser get beat in real life... Till today!**I decided to teach Goddess Maci all about caning on my new geezer slave. It is so freaking old and still in training, and I really don't think there is such a thing as beating it too much. A lot of the other Mean Girls keep saying, "You can't teach an old dawg new tricks." but I think if you beat that beast enough it will eventually learn, no matter how old it is. Plus it is so insanely humiliating for such an old creature to be beat by an incredibly hot 18 and 19 year old. lol!Anyways, as I was saying... I handcuffed the geezer to a big chest so it couldn't move, like literally at all. I had both its hands and feet locked up and also shackled to the chest. I left it there locked up like that for a while, I definitely wasn't in a hurry. I had some texts to send and we touched up our makeup...Once I was done all the important things I needed to do, I came back into the caning room and made sure the old fart didn't croak from old age. lol! I got comfy in my high heel chair with my feet up on the senior citizen, ready to enjoy the entertainment.I called Princess Amber and Goddess Maci in. The look on Goddess Maci's face was priceless, like a tot in a candy store, so excited. Princess Amber explained how to cane and the show began. It had been a while since I laughed that hard. Watching that helpless old fuck struggling against its restraints while my 2 hot, young nieces caned the living dust out of it. Hahahaha It just makes me so happy watching them having the time of their lives while helping me with its slave training.*This clip is called "Geezer Wrap Rap" because the geezer was making so many funny noises while getting caned that I told it I was going to record it and make a rap song. The rap be all the rage with the young kiids. LMAO!*Do you think they made it cry?? Do you think it begged them to stop?

Filesize: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:12:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Empress Jazmin Wu - Wooden Spoon OTK Spanking With Empress Jazmin Yu

Filesize: 470 MB