Caned Whipped Spanked Slaves

Mistress Courtney - Kept As Courtney's Slave

The stunning Mistress Courtney releases her slave from the outside cage, having been left in the paddocks overnight. He is taken out and led around by his cock and ball lead, made to exercise as his balls are stretched out before being allowed to kiss and worship her amazing shoes. He is then subjected to the day's punishment routine, a spanking followed by a whipping until she is satisfied.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.16 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:41:23
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Todd Meets Dana

Starring Dana Specht, Todd. Watch how my session with Todd unfolds as I strip him naked and administer spankings, strappings, paddlings, whippings, and canings. Todd is bent over my knee for a hand spanking then tied to the bed for most of my harsher implements. My wooden spoon is used in his session as well as a flogger and whip.

Video: WMV
Filesize: 315 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:50:29
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

A Tour Of Mean Girl Manor Las Vegas

Major Announcement- We have opened a new "Mean Girl Manor" in Las Vegas! Princess Amber basically had one of her rich slave-worshipers buy a house for her. (Now isn't that a nice gift??) She will be living there full-time and be in charge of the day-to-day operations of the new MGM, as well as all the house-slaves kept on premises. This clip is over a 20-minute tour of just some of the new grounds.

We walk together through the new place, taking it all in, exploring the massive new space, and of course we abuse a few slaves along the way that we have stationed in various rooms to serve specific purposes for us.

There is a "ball-kicking loser", a "footslave freak", a "facebusting bitch", and a "trample toy"...just to name a few. Aww...do YOU wish you could be one of our permanent live-in slaves?? Or maybe at least a local part-time loser that we use to serve us a few days a week? Well, anything is possible...but it will take some EFFORT on your part, LOSER.

Anyway, this new MGM is mostly where we will be worshiped and served from now on. Unless of course a slave needs to be taken to the Desert Punishment Compound...which is still in operation. But all the slaves are basically terrified of it now LOL. They have learned the hard way that it is just sooo much better for them to OBEY their Female Masters instantly and without question...

-Goddess Platinum

Filesize: 2.36 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:21:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Jasmine - Drama Queen Breakdown

Filesize: 368 MB
Duration: 00:05:01

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amadahy & Mistrix - Tenderizing His Flesh

Mistrix and Goddess Amadahy are so sexy in their rubber outfits. They know that their slave will take anything they dish out and today they are in a mood to whip his back. They assault him with their nasty single tail whips, showing just how sadistic these two Red Headed Goddesses can be.

Filesize: 143 MB
Duration: 00:05:18

Download and Enjoy

Miss Monroe

Filesize: 61.9 MB
Duration: 00:04:38

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Abbie Cat - Abbie Cat's Whipping Session 4K

The slave is waiting very patiently for his mistress, who made him stand there, tied up for quite some time. But then she comes with a whip in her hand and she promises that it's going to hurt badly. She starts whipping his ugly body and she doesn't really spare him at all, the slave must suffer in silence.

Filesize: 2.02 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:06:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Allegras Vicious Over The Knee Spankin

Filesize: 170 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:09:58

Download and Enjoy

BRANDING

Filesize: 176 MB
Duration: 00:10:51

Download and Enjoy

Princess Ashleigh - Beaten and Funnel Fed Cum

Watch as my sub bitch its spanked, whipped, paddled and restrained before being put on to his knees and a dildo rammed down his throat. This little bitch is going to begin his cum drinking with some cock sucking!

He is then fitted with a funnel face mask. Im going to make sure he swallows every last drop of this alpha man cum... load after load gets poured into his mask and slave boy is made to slurp every dribble.

(Please note that the last 2.5 minutes fade to a black screen).

Filesize: 355 MB
Duration: 00:19:03

Download and Enjoy

Cruel whipping punishment

Mistress Lucy is really angry, because her slave didn't clean her favourite slippers, so she decides to punish him. She makes him kneel down before a structure, she cuffs his hands to it and forces him to sniff the dirty slippers, while whipping him brutally. The slave is suffering like hell, but he knows when Lucy is annoyed, there is no mercy. After she whipped the slave brutally, she wanted to take back her slippers, but the slave didn't let them go, so she had to stroke him some more pretty hard and that's convinced him. The slave learned to life that he has to do what Lucy asks word by word!

Filesize: 836 MB
Duration: 00:07:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

DRESSAGE AT THE BILLIARD OWK

You dont like the behavior of your husband? Look how Mrs. Colins dealt with this! There is nothing easier than to send your partner to the "care" of the Ladies from the Other World Kingdom, where he will be completely trained by certainly respectful methods. You can be convinced yourself about which parts of this method are very efficient! After the acceptance interview with Madam Ditta von Teufel, the husband of Mrs. Colins is brought to the Billiard hall in the Palace and here, together with other slaves, must be assisted by four Ladies, who have decided to have a little fun. Their fun, however, is nothing pleasant for the male creature present. Humilitation, facesitting, slapping, flogging, spanking...

Filesize: 675 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 01:07:31

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Aleana - Bullwhipped Because I Feel Like It

Even though I already gave bart a severe birching earlier today, my sadistic desires have not yet been quenched. For that reason, I have him back hugging that tree as I start out with my 7 foot long cattle whip, which leaves nice stripes across his ass. Now that my arm is good and warmed up, I take out my most vicious Victor Tella Bullwhip, and give him the harsh thrashing he deserves. The cracks of the whip echoing out thru the forest are music to my ears. Watching bart dance from the lashes on his back really gets me worked up. I adore bullwhipping slaves, especially in the great outdoors. I think next time I will hang him upside down and bullwhip him again.

Filesize: 167 MB
Duration: 00:07:40

Download and Enjoy

Alexis Fawx - Caning Your Bitch Ass

Filesize: 377 MB
Resolution: 1274x720
Duration: 00:10:10

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amazon - The Dragonwhip

Filesize: 368 MB
Duration: 00:24:24

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Anette & Mistress Kittina - Crazy Brutal Punishments (Full Version)

This clip contains all parts from the "Crazy brutal punishments" series:

1. It's definitely not a good day for the slave, Mistress Kittina and Mistress Anette is not in the mood to listen to his stupid stuff. They are both topless, making it harder for him to concentrate on chasing away the pain they are causing him with their brutal canes. Both girls has one purpose in mind, caning the hell out of his ass.

Features: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

2. The punishment session continues, the tied up slave is slightly trembling as Mistress Anette and Mistress Kittina decides which whip to use on his bare back. Then finally decide who uses which whip and the brutal stroking begins. Mistress Anette doesn't spare him, if he jumps and she accidentally hits his balls, then be it.

Features: hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

3. The next punishment is falaka and as the minutes go, things starts to escalate. Mistress Kittina and Mistress Anette strokes his soles without mercy, the slave screams and howls and he drags his bondages, then he escapes with his arms and that's why the two mistresses slowly loosing their patience. Their strokes are frantic and it drives the slave crazy.

Filesize: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:31:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Brianna & Deanna - Tag Team Ass Beating

Filesize: 229 MB
Duration: 00:07:44

Download and Enjoy

Brianna - No Pussing Out Allowed

Filesize: 222 MB
Duration: 00:07:30

Download and Enjoy

Coral & Charlotte - Pain Predicaments

Filesize: 187 MB
Duration: 00:06:20

Download and Enjoy

Ariel caning the sissy slave

Mistress Ariel's slave is a nasty boy, wearing a corset, sexy stocking and high heels, while Mistress Ariel cane's his ass brutally. She wants to teach him a lesson while he is wearing these women's clothes, working her cane on his ass.

Filesize: 598 MB
Duration: 00:14:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Athena & Ezada Sinn - Goddesses Master Piece

Mistress Athena is throwing a party and I want to have a Piece of art there.

Between the 2 goddesses Goddess Ezada Sinn & Mistress Athena they decide to make there own master piece on a human.

They had started the canvas earlier but now it is time to focus on the back of the canvas.

He is tied via his wrists ankles and balls, so even the slightest movement will cause his balls discomfort.

It is then time to use the single whip and make the pretty marks and then put him on show at the fetish party.

Filesize: 227 MB
Duration: 00:05:17

Download and Enjoy

Daisy & Raven - Cane You Raw

Filesize: 310 MB
Duration: 00:07:01

Download and Enjoy

Daisy & Raven - Time To Whip The Bitch

Filesize: 339 MB
Duration: 00:07:08

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Athena & Mistress Inka - It's 200 This Time

Filming with us for the first time is English Mistress Athena and Scottish Mistress Inka [hey, don't miss out on that accent]. If the slave thought it would be an easy walkover, he would get a sign of this not being the case, already in the Mistresses opening statement asking him how many strokes he received at his last caning. "150 strokes Mistress" slave Geordie said - promptly they told him "Then It's 200 This Time" and as said as done. I would describe this caning as a classical British juridical punishment, making the slave count out loud each of the 100 hard strokes from each of the sadistic Mistresses.

Filesize: 1.80 GB
Duration: 00:24:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Esmi & Calli - Whipped While Pleasuring Your Mistress

Filesize: 215 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 00:07:01

Download and Enjoy

Esmi & Sasha - Hot Whipping Wet Pussy

Filesize: 206 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 00:06:43

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Iside - Brutal Conversion

Slaves, I am aiming to you today, cause I am gonna tell you something very important. From now on, inside my store, as well as classical domination videos from everyday, you will find out a completely new format of serial videos. The main theme will be physical and mental rehabilitation of men who don't know anything BDSM world nor are slaves in the most absolute way and they are going to live their first femdom experience. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN PUNISHMENTS WILL BE LIGHTER NOR THEY WILL HAVE ANY FACILITATIONS). This idea came out after founding a female association in 2013 managed by me, where many women in my city, tired by arrogance and bullying of their husbands, are finding out the courage to say that's enough and wanna change their marital relationships. Thanks to seminars I held, these women have rediscovered the true and ancient power of matriarchal feminism to become a dominant player inside relationship. My dungeon is not only a domination center for slaves alone, but a real mental re-educational center where common men are brought with collaboration of their wives. Through techniques, biofeedback, self-induction techniques , pharmacological coercions these men are turned into real puppets in the service of their wives. These unaware men welcomed into my center can only return back when intense mental treatment is completed. PLEASE NOTE : During videos these men are always obliged to wear a mask to protect their privacy, mostly are important businessmen. Earnings of this video will be donated to the growth of my association and to training other dominant women, all this for spread and affirmation of FEMALE DOMINATION IN THE WORLD. OPEN LETTER FROM AN ADMIRER Dear Mistress Iside my name is Kelly,I adhered your association in 2014 and attended two seminars. I am one of your great estimator which, thanks to your courses, found and finally rediscovered the great power of female domination. I am writing you to tell are only two years married with Sean and we are a very young couple. But after marriage he definitely changed, he doesn't give me same attentions as before, often thinking only to football matches. Your advices have brought great benefits in my married life but I firmly believe Sean needs a more hard and definitive treatment. During your lessons I have learned to use different whips and, in addition being very funny, now it has become a real passion. I would like to prove my supremacy this way and I wish my husband may be able to endure whipping. Please, turn Sean as a puppet so finally I'll be free to express my supremacy as I wish.

Filesize: 995 MB
Duration: 00:14:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Evilin & Kenzie - School Girls From Hell 2: Caned

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration: 00:09:06

Download and Enjoy

Holly - Cry For Holly's Cane

Filesize: 214 MB
Duration: 00:07:07

Download and Enjoy

Jade - Jade Tiger Loves To Cane

Filesize: 169 MB
Duration: 00:05:38

Download and Enjoy

Audrey Tate & Bella Bathory - Trainer Bella Spanks Him Again.

Manners Trainer Bella Bathory is at it again, this time spanking her student in front of his wife. And the wife also joins in. He takes a turn over each of the laps of these tall and dominant ladies getting spanked so hard and so long his bottom ends up very bruised.

Filesize: 792 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:33:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Rea Bratty Amazon - Saloon Girl: BRUTAL Domination And Humiliation In Cowboy Style Boots (Full Video)

I own a Saloon style bar in the center of the city and business goes well. The only problem is at the closing, when some Tipsy losers don't want to leave and I have to kick them out. Today I have this annoying guy that comes and drinks every night and flirts me. He is Tipsy, finishing his last drink and when I go to clean the table, he slaps my ass! I don't believe it!

PART 1

I slap him and my cowboy boot land on his chest, pushing him down as I insult him verbally. I tell him to kiss my boots and he protests, but soon I make him lick the dirty soles of my boots clean! I step on him and I crush his face and throat under my boot and I step full weight on his dick crushing it! We are alone in the bar and I will teach this loser a good lesson to remember!

It was a long day and I feel a little tired, so I use his face to sit and rest! I smother him under my jean shorts as I sit full weight on his face with my boots on his laps kicking and crushing at the same time! I do painful butt drops on his face and I ask him if he likes it, as he begs me to stop!

PART 2

I put my knee on his throat crushing him and I spit on his face and on his mouth. I slap his stupid face hard and I spit on his mouth, spilling tequila on his mouth at the same time! This is my special shot for him! I push him on the floor and I kick him brutally many times, making him collapse on the floor. I tell him to get up but he cannot, so I take off my belt and I start to whip him hard! I put in on fours and I ride him with my belt in his mouth. I slap his ass to galop and to make horse noises and I ride him hard, jumping on his back. Of course after a while he collapses again on the ground...what a stupid idiot! I trap him between my strong legs and I smother him hard with my hands. I see the fear on his eyes as I cause anoxia to him and I let him breath when he is on the limit!

PART 3

I kick him back on the couch and I start to trample him brutally under my boots! I kick and stomp him hard as I stand on him and I jump FULL POWER on him, many times! I trample hard his body and crush his dick, and his face looks so red that makes me kick and stomp it more. I do some more bone breaking butt drops and I see that he is ready to pass out, so I throw him out of my bar, kicking his ass to move! I think I just lost a customer...

Filesize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:17:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back