Ballbusting & CBT

AstroDomina, Ellie Idol - BALLBUSTING BULLIES

Sydney is with Princess Ellie Idol, and they've captured their annoying neighbor who had the gall to call the authorities while they were throwing a party the other day. In return they decide they're going to bust his loser nuts! They make him stand there as they deliver kick after kick wearing their shoes. They take turns holding him up while the other kicks him until he doubles over. They tease and humiliate him punch him in the nuts and mock his little dicklet. In the end he is left holding his sore, broken balls while they laugh and take photos. Something tells me he wont ever complain about them having parties any more in the future

Video: MP4
Filesize: 628 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:25
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amadahy & Mia - Ballbusting Workout With Squats and Kicks

Filesize: 216 MB
Resolution: 1274x720
Duration: 00:06:33

Download and Enjoy

Chloe & Sasha Foxxx - Slave Motivated To Worship Feet With Ballbusting

Filesize: 959 MB
Duration: 00:13:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Empress Jennifer, Mia & Lola - Rich Bratty Students Ball Kick Poor Ugly Janitor

Filesize: 316 MB
Resolution: 1274x720
Duration: 00:09:52

Download and Enjoy

Sasha Foxxx - Aerobic Bitch Princess

Filesize: 211 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:54

Download and Enjoy

BREAKING IN HER SANDALS!!!

(WARNING: THIS BRUTAL CLIP CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC IMAGES!!!)The Beautiful Goddess just couldnt wait to test out her sexy new pair of Black High Heel Strappy Sandals on her slave and so she IMMEDIATELY goes right after his worthless junk with some WICKEDLY HARD SNAPPING KICKS to his trapped manhood and even taunts It as SHE STANDS ON HIS BALLS CRUSHING THEM FLAT!!! MORE FULL WEIGHT COCK AND BALL FLATTENING and even some jumping on his junk the poor slave is forced to endure!!! She delivers COUNTLESS STOMPS to his nuts and dick!!! She frantically hops on and BRUTALLY TRAMPLES HIS JUNK WITHOUT A CARE as It screams out with terrible pain! Watch the cruelty as she plants her heel deep into his sac and turns around in circles as if she was trying to drill a hole to split open his skin!!! SHE MERCILESSLY HEEL TRAMPLES HIS COCK literally crushing his shaft causing it some internal damage!!!
She concentrates on torturing his nuts with LOTS OF STOMPS AND REPEATED BALL KICKS while standing full weight on his battered penis!!! But if that wasnt humiliating enough, the Goddess then orders IT to grab, squeeze, and pull on the head of his own cock and stretch it across the table giving Her easy access to HEEL TRAMPLE HIS SHAFT IN THIS VULNERABLE POSITION!!! The dumb slave obeys only to soon suffer a CRUSHED URETHRA from the brutal FULL WEIGHT HEEL TRAMPLING and quickly the red stuff starts to leak all over the table!!! The slave scrambles to clean up the mess with a towel as the heartless Goddess actually cheers for the damage that she has just caused it!!!

Video: MPG
Filesize: 723 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:20:07
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

BRIANNA AND KAT - BALLBUSTING TAKEDOW

Kat is ballbusting slave Fluffy. Off-camera, Goddess Brianna provides comments and direction. Kat giggles a lot, but Brianna is very serious. She asks Brianna to show her some ballbusting tips. Brianna demonstrates a brutal ballbusting takedown. So merciless! Kat giggles and is seriously impressed with Brianna's technique. She's learning a lot from her experienced mentor. At Brianna's instruction, Fluffy counts and thanks Kat for every kick he receives from her. Off-camera, Brianna starts to lighten up and giggle. She steps in and starts to kick Fluffy so brutally that he drops to the floor and begs for mercy. Mentee and mentor cackle together as Fluffy rolls around the floor in anguish.

Filesize: 757 MB
Duration: 00:09:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Mesmeratrix - Ballbusting Championship Ita

New ballbusting challenge with 4 champions who will be unballed too see who's the strongest one. They have to stand heavy kicks with my Louboutin shoes, humiliations, degradations in order to please their Goddess. As always, the last man standing will be the winner and italian ballbusting champion.

Filesize: 480 MB
Duration: 00:13:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Contessa Aspasia - Ballbusting My Painslut With Masked Breathplay

My painslut is stuffed into panties and a Halloween costume: a heavy rubber mask to take their breath away slowly and mess with their temperature while I kick them in the balls and cock over and over! My painslut was already warmed up by the time we filmed this so they were already sensitive and extra fun to toy with then. Watch them writhe in pain for me and take cock slapping, dick kicking, knees to the balls and a bit of:

Breathplay
Costume Play
Mask + Low Oxygen
Pain Training
Kneeing
St Andrew's Cross
Latex
Slapping
Ballkicking
Ballbusting
Busted Cock in Panties
Bondage Cuffs

Filesize: 490 MB
Duration: 00:05:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Coco De Mal & Fetish Liza - Balls of Steel Competition

It is going to be a fun afternoon wih this BALLBUSTING COMPETITION, our slaves can amuse us by enduring as much PAIN as they can whilst we KICK their BALLS hard. We really need to determine which one has the BALLS OF STEEL but before we can pick a "winner" we will enjoy smashing, slapping, punching and busting these worthless nutsacks without mercy

Filesize: 681 MB
Duration: 00:18:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Betrayed by his own cock

Latex fans will love this clip and so will those into ballbusting. Miss Jasmine looks stunning in her one piece outfit with matching boots, and flesh colored nylons, as she steps up to her slave who is bent over the stair railing. "My gimp is ready for punishment and his balls are full and aching for days" she says as she lands her first kick. His cock and balls are sticking out between his otherwise rubber encased body. As Jasmine kicks his balls and cock the slave is soon betrayed by hos own cock as he starts to get aroused. Jasmine has him over the rail, then makes him move to face her and then eventually she has him get down on all fours.

The entire time she continues to target his cock with her boots. Next she has him sit up on his knees so he can look at her as she kicks some more. Jasmine has a cut on one toe and comments that it hurts while kicking him although the slave appears to be in more pain than her, lol. Next she has the slave lay on his back, she removes her boots and then steps up on his balls with her stocking covered feet. Finally she kicks him repeatedly with her foot as the scream cries out in pain. She tells him to think of her as his new trainer as this will be part of their regular routine from now on.

Filesize: 499 MB
Duration: 00:06:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Bianka - Teasing the Bull

The sexy and seductive raven-haired Mistress Bianka is back again in this sexy domination video, as she teases and pleasures her bull while he hangs helplessly from the ceiling, tied up by his wrists. At first, Bianka's slave doesn't like the idea of being dominated by a fierce dominatrix. He's a bull, used to being in a position of power and dominance, but slowly, as Bianka works his body over with a whip, he warms up to the idea. In fact, Mistress Bianka, known for her fierce femdom and intense dominatrix skills, is unusually gentle with her new play-thing, fondling his big cock, sucking and deepthroating it, and rubbing her big white ass and quivering pussy over the tip. She even worships her bull slave's ass for some time, kissing it and probing it with her tongue. In the end, Mistress Bianka teases her bull slave into submission, giving him a little taste of what it feels like to be on the receiving side of BDSM and domination for once.

Filesize: 234 MB
Duration: 00:10:23

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Anita Divina - CBT Drill (Full Video)

Video: WMV
Filesize: 180 MB
Resolution: 768x576
Duration: 00:12:13
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

CBT with Macy Nikole

Macy loves to give pain to her submissive, and especially pain on the cock! She gags him with panties, and ties him down by his legs, arms, chest, and chin. Macy does lots of face sitting and smothering him with her big ass. Next, she grabs rope and starts to tie up his balls and cock really tight. She then adds another rope to his tied cock/balls and pulls them up to the ceiling. Macy makes him hold the tough stance while teasing him with a vibrator. Once he's had enough and she finally lets him down, she moves on to her next part of torture. She takes clothespins and pins them onto his nipples, chest, and stomach. If that wasn't mean enough, she takes a flogger and whips off the clothespins. And of course lots more of face sitting!

Video: MOV
Filesize: 2.40 GB
Duration: 00:24:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Carlin - Girl's Little Daddy

It's so fun to do these things to daddy! He can't control himself. haha and he lets me do anything I want afterwards, stay out late... go out with boys... leave him tied. Good to be a princess!

Filesize: 813 MB
Duration: 00:13:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kat and Nika - Chastity Slave Deceived into Heavy Ballbusting

Kat and Nika's slave is very excited about his seasonal release. The slave thinks that he is going to be allowed an orgasm, but the girls did not let him out of chastity for that. They are going to ballbust him! After just a few kicks the slave rolls around on the floor in agony. He complains that this is very unfair. Release day should mean that he gets out of chastity for an orgasm, or even just edging. The girls tell him that they only promised him some time out of chastity. They never said anything about how that time out of chastity would be spent. The slave starts to beg to go back into chastity. If release means this kind of horrific pain, then he never wants another release from chastity again! The girls mock his suffering. They make him kiss their shoes and then finally, after many hard kicks, lock him back up.

Filesize: 529 MB
Duration: 00:06:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Gaia - Cherry Kickers

We are sitting having a girly chat, and decided to enjoy ourselves. We bring out our slave, and tell him he's going to be used and abused for our pleasure. As he assumes the ballbusting position, we tease and taunt him about the size of his hanging fruit. Then we take turns at giving it a good kicking. I'm not sure our slut has a lot of experience at having his balls pulverized. However we make sure he suffers, as we each take our turn to give him a painful cherry kicking...

Siamo sedute per una chiacchierata tra amiche , quando all' improvviso la nostra parte sadica chiede di essere soddisfatta. Tiriamo fuori il nostro schiavo dalla gabbia, comunicandogli che da li a poco ci divertiremo a farlo soffrire per placare la nostra infinita lussuria. Gli ordiniamo di assumere la posizione da ballbusting, prendendolo in giro per le piccole dimensioni del suo cazzettino. A turno , lo prendiamo a calci nelle palle. Come immaginavo, la nostra puttanella dimostra di non essere molto abile nella pratica del ballbusting. Beh, non ci rimane che continuare a colpirlo forte sulle palle con i nostri poderosi calci fino a polverizzare le sue sofferenti ciliegine

Filesize: 546 MB
Duration: 00:11:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Chloe Lovette - A Few Gentle Kicks

This slave that filmed with us a few times in the past, contacted me when he saw that we would film with Mistress Chloe Lovette again. Who would blame him? At least not me for sure. He told the sadistic Manchester Mistress that he could take quite a ball-busting and she instantly took him on his assertion. It should not take Mistress Chloe many minutes to have the poor slave realize, that he might have been taking his mouth to full with such a statement about his ball-busting skills. It all ends with a slave in terrible pain and a happy Mistress.

Filesize: 963 MB
Duration: 00:13:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Chloe Lovette - Make Some Noise for Me

Make some noise for Mistress Chloe or it will get even worse for you. This is the kind of the situation, we are in at this point. Mistress Chloe want her slave to suffer through CBT and ballbusting and scream out his pain loud - so she can get the pain is my pleasure experience. It all starts with the slave securely tied up in the dungeon, and Chloe starts "light" with some CBT. As our sexy Mistress slowly are getting warmed up, the punishment becomes harder and harder, and end up with a screaming slave laying on the floor, in pain from severe ball kicking.

Filesize: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:15:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cindi - Bad Teacher

I noticed my teacher might be a foot freak so I decided to teach HIM a lesson! He's so gross, why would he think he could look at me, I'm so hot! I made him get down and clean my flats with his tongue...Inside and out! LOL. But that's not the end of his punishment.

It's time for me to slip into my spiked black boots for some ball-busting. I gave him so many kicks to the balls in these spiked shoes. Then I made him litterally put his sad little dick on the table for some smacks with a ruler and my shoes. And since he worshiped my white flats so much, I decided to put them back on for a few "good bye" kicks! Lol!

Filesize: 605 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:19:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Evelyn Claire - Hands Free Orgasm

Mistress Evelyn is an expert at edging out a slave's big load from their helpless balls. There is nothing more satisfying to her than getting a tied up boy so on the edge that he can cum buckets without a hand even on his cock. A true ruined orgasm! With every stroke of pleasure comes a bit more pain to his balls as she slowly closes the vice inch by inch making it as tight as it can possibly go. Once the vice has his balls a beautiful shade of purple then she knows it's time to ruin his orgasm the best way she can.

Filesize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:16:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Star - Cop Humiliation Ball Busting Beatdown

This rent a cop is out of his league, hunting a dangerous and well known international spy/bikini model. He's discovered her hideout but she gets the drop on him and it's over. His balls will never be the same.

Filesize: 257 MB
Duration: 00:16:37

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Courtney - Take Your Ballbusting Virginity

Filesize: 457 MB
Duration: 00:05:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ariel - Kicking the Balls

Filesize: 389 MB
Duration: 00:10:21

Download and Enjoy

Ariel - The Worst Facekicks

Filesize: 313 MB
Duration: 00:07:29

Download and Enjoy

Ella Kross - Crushing Balls with Sports Shoes Outdoors

With my slave standing before me I make him place his hands behind his back and pull down his shorts to reveal his cock and balls. Deciding that`s just not good enough, I have him lose the shorts totally and proceed to punish him by repeatedly kicking him directly in the crotch. He cries out in pain and buckles in agony as I deliver an especially painful blow to his delicate genitals. "Up!" I scream, and the moment he rights himself I dish out another swift kick to his swollen dick and nuts. Turning him around I bend him over and slap his ass over and over again until it`s red and tender while he thanks me in between blows. "You soft, sissy boy!" I tease as I spank him. I make him open his mouth, spit directly down his throat, and cackle in delight as he swallows every drop. I live to humiliate pathetic losers like this!

Filesize: 296 MB
Duration: 00:05:45

Download and Enjoy

DANGEROUS STILETTOS!!! - Complete

(WARNING: THIS IS A BRUTAL CLIP WHICH CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC IMAGES!!!) This poor helpless slave finds itself under the t0rture table staring at the incredible display of the Goddess donning her new sexy pink pedicure with long toenails but is overtaken with fear as she is wearing these scary needle heel stilettos!! She wastes no time and begins to FLATTENS HIS BALLS beneath her shoes and then softly teases his horny cock until it is throbbing hard! Then all of a sudden..she starts viciously stomping and kicking his dick!!! She BRUTALLY TRAMPLES HIS COCK AND BALLS WITHOUT A CARE until THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF HIS TESTICLES!!!

And If that wasnt bad enough, she then stands right on its penis with her needle heels and pins the shaft to the floor using all of her weight!!! Although its balls are now no longer nothing more than mushy pulp in a sac, it must endure more torture as she stahbs her sharp heels right into his broken testicles!!!..but it gets even worse for this poor slave, as the Goddess THEN JAMS HER SHARP NEEDLE HEEL INTO HIS P..HOLE AND STANDS UP INSIDE OF IT!!!

She forces the heel down deeper into his urethra not at all caring about the destruction and INTERNAL DAMAGE she is actually causing it!!! She just keeps pumping her heel in and out of his dick and twisting around with the sharp heel STILL LODGED INSIDE!!! And if that wasnt humiliating enough, the Goddess removes her foot from the shoe while leaving it still inserted in his cock hole!!! She then teases his swollen balls and pathetic cock, it grows with excitement and her heel to fall out of his dick! The Goddess is not pleased with the unruly slave, so she puts her shoe back on and then shoves it BACK INSIDE HIS PENIS HOLE and deeply heel f*cks his cock eventually coating her shiny metal stiletto with its red stuff!!! She kicks the injured cock around sending blod splatters flying across the table!!!

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:24:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Dahlia - Helpless and Beaten

Femdom Dahlia has her slave strapped to a cross with no way to get out. Dahlia is in the mood to smack her slave around. While being sure to pull and tug on a parachute and leash that is attached to her slave's balls, she flogs, beats, and canes her slave.

Filesize: 329 MB
Duration: 00:14:41

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Dahlia - Wrong Number

Filesize: 365 MB
Duration: 00:16:17

Download and Enjoy

Daisy Ducati - Daisy Ballbusts a Catfisher

Jay meets Daisy at a hotel bar after having first met on an online dating site. He thinks he's getting lucky when she brings him up to a room but he's in for a reality check. Dumbass Jay thought he could pull one over on Daisy by saying in his online profile that he is 6'4'' and 250 pounds! She strips the wimp down to what he really is, just a pathetic bitch who needs to be taught a lesson, She decides the best punishment is a solid ballbusting with her gorgeous high heels.

Filesize: 384 MB
Duration: 00:10:17

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Demonia - Da Vinci Rules 2 (How A Student Dominates A 50 Year Old Slave)

It doesn't seem he is but Stephan Gonzagues de Lannes is born in one of the most famous noble family. His ancestors lived by the highest people, they conquered the world, stock exchange, industry and economic world.The marquis de Lannes doesn't look like ... but masochist he is! Yes, you really read the right word! Nine letters which tell hidden life or fantaisies.

When he is not searching some places to be dominated by young dominatrix, he invites them in his 15th century manor! In the ground foundations, there is a very special room, with sculpted characters by Leonardo da Vinci!

DON'T SEARCH ANY FURTHER!

And so is Goddess Demonia, only on our website, 23 years old, dominating males for 5 years.

In this room, so unique, so real, Vanessa alias Demonia is going to dominate her slave... This part 2 includes wax scenes showing how the young Mistress is burning the tits and the balls of Monsieur le Marquis. But what Demonia enjoys the most is torturing her slaves with electricity, she brought a small electronic device with two wires equipped with alligator clips, the Girl is excited by electricity, moreover when she can test it on her slave's balls...

Filesize: 484 MB
Duration: 00:14:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back