Filesize: 268 MB
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:19:10
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

CBTrample Deep Footprints in Cock and Balls from brutal Boot Soles

When Alina found these boots she just had to smile. These profile soles are very deep and they have lathy rubber bars. How painful it must be for my slave when I trample his cock and balls... lol

Now she has ordered her slave to take his place under the cockbox and she enters in streetwear with jeans, t-shirt and these dangerous boots.

For never ending 39 minutes she torments her slave's manhood today under these shoes. Lots of trampling often without looking down, kicking, grinding of cock as if it was a cigarette, stomping, and dancing on his meat.

Several times she steps on his manhood FULL WEIGHT with all of her 145 lbs / 66 kg, sometimes ONLY ON ONE FOOT and sometimes ONLY ON HER HEELS leaving DEEP FOOTPRINTS.

Alina spits on his cock, she kneels down, and eats his precum, she rubs his cock and denies his orgasm and then she tramples him again. Lots of seductive playing with the camera. Again Alina is awesome.

Once she steps on his cock again full weight only with her heels and this time she takes it to an end. She shifts her weight from one heel to the other until her slave suffers a painful orgasm. Alina keeps full weight on his flesh while he jerks and prevents the sperm from coming out. Only when she releases her weight the cum runs out and Alina pumps it out, marching on his maltreated cock until a big cum puddle has formed.

Finally the Mistress pushes aside what is left from his cock and tramples his cum under these cruel boots.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 2.19 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:43:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jessica - Balls to the walls

He's never had an in person ball busting session. He's never had any cock and ball Torment performed on him. He's doing this because he loves me, because he can't say no to me. Lindsey goes all out, she shows no mercy as she drop kicks his nuts. He takes the kicks over and over, dropping to the floor and screaming in pain. Next we attach clothespins to his dick and balls and whip them right back off with a cat-o-9-tails whip. His SCREAMS are so alarming that we pause from hysterically laughing and make eye contact for a while, waiting it out. At one point he's sobbing. We realize later that we went a little too far... oopsie. What's important is that he's showing his devotion to me. Good thing I had some band-aids...

Filesize: 535 MB
Duration: 00:13:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

La Regina Dittatrice - Ballbusting Champion

I have to train my slave to be a ballbusting champion: I start with football outfit and shoes, kicking his balls hard , running up to ballbust him strongly and sending his testicles in his throat. After warming his balls up, I change my shoes, I wear my spiky Balenciaga and I destroy his nuts totally. If he survives, next time his balls will be stronger and ready for new nutty challenges!!!!

Devo allenare il mio schiavo a diventare il campione del mondo di ballbusting: comincio con un outfit da calcio e relative scarpe, lo prendo a calci per bene , anche con la rincorsa e gliele spedisco in gola. Dopo aver fatto un po' di riscaldamento coglionare, mi cambio le scarpe e metto le temibili Balenciaga borchiate, che distruggeranno totalmente le sue luride palle. Se sopravvive a tutto cio', la prossima volta le sue palle saranno piu' forti, e pronte per nuove sfide coglionari!

Filesize: 971 MB
Duration: 00:13:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Tina Kay - Ballbusted By Tina Kay

Filesize: 377 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:39

Download and Enjoy

Comtesse La Moet - Good Times For His Balls

Filesize: 292 MB
Duration: 00:14:33

Download and Enjoy

Jasmine Mendez / Ezada Sinne - Double Domme Ballbusting / Bye Bye manhood!

Goddess Jasmine Mendez and I will partake in an activity We both really enjoy: ball busting. There's just something so satisfying about the act of annihilating the precious manhood of a slave by physically destroying his cook and balls! Best of all, We have two pairs of virgin, never kick-tested nuts to wreck with Our with swift, well placed blows. The luscious sensation of embedding the pointy tips of our boots into the slave's tender sack of balls, watching his whole body contract and convulse, hearing him gasp, wheeze, and moan; its pure regal Femdom fun. One slave squeals like a stuck pig and collapses on the floor following just a few robust kicks. The other one tries to remain stalwart, yet soon finds himself doubled over in pain. Oh, demolishing a slave's manhood, We both love it!

Video: M4V
Filesize: 499 MB
Duration: 00:09:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Goddess Macy - Eenie Meanie Miney Moe

Since Princess Amber's real life, real sister Goddess Maci finally turned 18 we can finally have her join us as a Mean Girl at the Mean Girl Manor.

Princess Amber and I were so excited to have Goddess Maci come to the Mean Girl Manor for the very first time. We had been waiting so long for Goddess Maci to turn 18 so we could finally introduce her to the life she was born to live... The life as a Mean Girl.

Day one we were able to show her how submissive all our loser slaves are. Show her how we can literally do anything to these pathetic losers that will do anything, or take anything just for the chance to be around us. It was so awesome being able to teach Goddess Maci our ways... teach her all the fun ways we use and abuse our slaves.

Here at the Mean Girl Manor, one of our very favorite ways to have fun with our slave is Ballbusting. I needed to make sure Goddess Maci fell in love with ballbusting as much as we have. I decided we should put our slaves in different positions and have Princess Amber teach her little sister how to kick the slave's balls REALLY HARD!

We even made it more exciting by playing games where the slaves didn't know which one would get kicked or who would kick them. Lol! I love seeing the pure look of fear in our slaves faces when they have no clue what's going to happen next.

Since I was having Princess Amber teaching Goddess Maci how to ball bust the losers I was there holding slaves leashes and helping by giving tips. I got in a really brutal kick on the fat slave when he wasn't looking, hahah! I couldn't resist.

My geezer slave messed up big time! He moved when Princess Amber was going in for a kick. Princess Amber and I both decided it was time to remind him who owns him. I lined the wrinkly sack of skin up facing away from me while Princess Amber held his leash tight, and couldn't help but laugh and point out how truly terrified he was knowing I was going to be the next kick...

Watch this clip and see if the geezer learned his lesson from me, his owner kicking his saggy balls. I know Goddess Maci had a blast learning how to kick slaves in the balls as hard as she can. Goddess Maci definitely learned to not hold back by the end of this clip. She will be a pro by the time Princess Amber and I are done teaching her. Hahaha!!

Filesize: 503 MB
Duration: 00:14:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Entertainment for Princess Kaelin

Princess Kaelin entertains herself with the balls of her two slaves, who must endure her every desire to inflict testicular pain, simply for her own pleasure and entertainment.

Filesize: 548 MB
Duration: 00:06:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kelly - Facesitting Ball Torture

Another clip where I combine two of my favourite things, sitting on a loser's face, and CRUSHING his balls with punches and grabs. There's no way to completely dominate a man like pinning him down with your ASS in their face as you torture and destroy their manhood. LOL. I alternate between smothering him with my booty, and pounding on his nuts. It's a unique torture method because just when he starts to panic about being smothered I change his focus with a HARD punch in the sack! Or just when he's about to pass out from the pain in his testicles, I lean back and force him to worry about my firm ass crushing his face! It's a fun time...wanna give it a try? ;)

Video: MOV
Filesize: 293 MB
Duration: 00:04:01

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Platinum - Foot Job Torture

Have you ever thought about what you'd be willing to give up for just one foot job from My Perfect feet?! Of course you have, LOSER...

Now try to imagine how far you'd go after months of COMPLETE orgasm denial, being locked in chastity and literally chained to the foot of my bed. That's exactly what I did to one of my personal slaves.

Teased, tormented and denied by my gorgeous toes, I start to play a little game to see just how weak this loser really is. I start asking sking how many months of total denial he is willing to suffer through for just one little release from my feet...Needless to say he gives up ALOT!

And how do I return his commitment to such long term denial?? By RUINING his one little orgasm before locking his cock back in chastity for a VERY long time.

I never agreed to letting him enjoy the foot job did I? Lol!

The funniest part is, by the time I have him on the very edge of orgasm at the end of the video, I make him agree to such a long time in chastity if I let him orgasm, that he is literally begging me not to make him cum!

But at that point my perfect feet have complete control...so his orgasm is MY decision now! And it looks really painful too when I pull my foot away at the first sign of his cum...the way his rock-hard erection just starts "twitching in the wind" as he BEGS for me to keep touching it...LOL!

Oh well, too bad! And it will be a looong time until his next one! Haha

GODDESS PLATINUM

Filesize: 490 MB
Duration: 00:19:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Platinum - Geezer Gets Ball Bashed

Since I am a GODDESS I expect ALL MY SLAVES to completely obey my every order.

When a slave is dumb enough to disobey me he will have to deal with whatever CONSEQUENCES I SEE FIT.

Wellllll This ridiculously stupid, old disobedient, geezer slave got to FEEL MY WRATH!!!

I have owned this old piece of bum rope for long enough to know that his wrinkly, ancient ass absolutely hates to have his balls kicked... or any other form of CBT.

BAHAHAhaha it is always a really bad idea to let your GODDESS know what you fear and hate the most, specially if you tend to be disobedient.

This dumb, old, dinosaur fart decided to disobey my direct orders. I told this slave not to touch his pathetic little dick until I told him he was allowed to. Wellll he decided to, "touch it a little" and "cum a little." Whatever the fuck that means.Then this stupid, rusty, old dick had the BALLS to tell me he ignored my orders and did exactly what I told him not to do... Even worse, his ignorant ass then said, "YOU SHOULD HAVE LOCKED ME UP!"

WTF?!?!?!? He should know better than to disobey me. YOU NEVER DISOBEY A GODDESS, specially if she owns you!!!

Sooooo As his punishment, I had to make sure his balls would hurt soooo bad that he wouldn't even think about touching himself for a long time. LOL!!!!

Enjoy this clip at MY SLAVE'S expense. I know I thoroughly enjoyed making it. Hehehehe

Don't never, ever, EVER DISOBEY ME!

Filesize: 508 MB
Duration: 00:13:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Layla - Between Goddess Legs

My slave is trapped between my legs while torture his nipples and punish his cock and balls.

Video: WMV
Filesize: 211 MB
Duration: 00:07:11
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Miss XI - He Can Take It

Miss XI looks radiant in her cherry red bra, panty, and stocking set. As the scene opens, we see her reach for the stripper pole and jump onto her slave's chest. She jumps from his chest to his stomach, which causes him to grunt. She moves down to his legs before she steps onto his balls. To show off her dexterity on the pole, she swings around and lands on him after each spin. over and over. She firmly grasps the pole for leverage and repeatedly jumps up and down on the slave. She decides it's time to switch up her technique, and after each spin, she lands with one foot on his stomach and kicks him in the balls with the other.
Miss XI is not very tall, but with the pole to assist her, she's able to take flying leaps onto the slave again and again, while delivering multiple kicks to his nuts. She squats on his stomach, reaches down, and slaps his cock and balls with her hands. The slave is clearly in agony but sadistic XI is far from finished. She lies on the poor slave and scissors him with her powerful, sexy legs, then uses her hands to punish his balls some more. Her legs and ass look amazing as we see her slave fight for air. She gives us a little routine on the pole and finishes with a perfect dismount. on her battered slave's body, of course!

Filesize: 400 MB
Duration: 00:05:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

His Weakest Spot - Girls Next Door: TEAM BALLBUSTER - MISS XI

I am THRILLED to be back at Girls Next Door studios where I get to indulge in my favourite fetish, BALLBUSTING! Sadly, many of my slaves simply aren't man enough to take a few solid shots to the Nuts so when I come to Team BALLBUSTER it's always time to let loose and CRUSH BALLS! In this clip I experiment with kicking, stomping, kneeing, and punching both in high heels, and with bare feet. Both have unique advantages. High heels seem to leave more of a STING, yet bare feet allow better balance and often more IMPACT! I can't decide what's better, so I use both. I kick this loser square in the balls over and over and I won't stop until I leave them battered and bruised. I want this loser to be broken on the ground, as I stand dominantly over him, as he cries at my feet, holding his BUSTED BALLS! HAHAHA!

Filesize: 728 MB
Duration: 00:09:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

AstroDomina - HOW TO BALLBUST YOUR BF

One of my favorite activities is ball busting, nothing feels better than watching a slaveboy squirm and suffer as my Goddess feet crush his balls!

All slaves and ballbusting fans should purchase this instructional video for the woman in your life! Sydney walks you through an instructional video about how to properly kick your boyfriend/boytoy/slave in the nuts, while making sure they suffer as much as possible with little permanent damage - warning: no guarantee of lasting emotional trauma!! Watch as she displays different positions, delivers multiple kicks and explains how to keep your boy going as long as possible with kick after kick! A must for budding female dominants everywhere!

Filesize: 209 MB
Duration: 00:11:40

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Dometria - Hung By Balls Ballbusting (CLIP 2 of 2)

Dometria helicopter whips those nuts faster and faster. She stands and kicks 'em, slaps 'em with a leather strap and then puts on her MMA gloves and batters those helpless bollocks. She leaves a very bruised cock and balls.

Filesize: 419 MB
Duration: 00:06:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Xi - Club Stiletto FemDom

This scene opens with Miss Xi giggling as she flips through a container of clothespins, her naked slave lying in wait, and ready to suffer under her sadistic hands. "When I've had a rough day, I love wrecking balls" she says. The slave might expect some passionate play when she rubs his balls, but before he can truly contemplate this, she gives him a swat there with her hand, followed immediately by a full force backhander, to set the stage for what is to follow. She asks if it hurts, and before he can answer, she hits him in the nuts again. She decorates his cock and balls with nasty little pink clothespins before adding a blue one and saying "There you go; you can have a tiny bit of your masculinity back." Once she has the nasty little pegs in place, eight in total, she reaches for her leather paddle and informs him she will be smashing them all off. However, she decides to add even more clothespins, and when she's finished, his cock and balls are completely covered from one end to the other. Now she adds some larger clothespins to his balls, and suggests that once he's wrecked from her treatment, he really won't need balls or a dick at all. More clothespins are added to his cock and there are now almost two dozen in total. You can hear that the slave is in pain. not to mention the fear he has for what might happen next. She reaches for a large wooden paddle and you can just sense that this is going to get brutal. and it does!

She whacks the clothespins with the paddle, breaking several of them before she decides to run string through the rest of them, to make one giant zipper. She tells the slave he has to do the countdown before they're all ripped off. "Once I'm done we can just castrate them after" she laughs. The slave experiences the horror of doing his own countdown but is encouraged to do it without hesitation or he can expect severe punches to his balls. This slave later said it was the most severe pain he had ever endured and he almost threw himself off the bed while fighting to escape the torment. Once the pins are all off, Xi silences him by sitting on his face. "I had to sit on his face to shut him up before someone called the cops" she says, before pulling up his balls so the camera can get a look at the damage she has inflicted on her poor battered bitch.

Filesize: 544 MB
Duration: 00:06:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Marina - Marina's Ballbusting Audition

Meet Marina, the absolutely DROP GORGEOUS ballbuster we were lucky to find. She Has a loto of power, and delivered several great strikes to his gonads.But her beauty makes it so less painful for him, what a lucky bastard. It's a privilege to have your nuts touched by such a goddess. Excuse me now, I gotta go ask her to marry me...

Filesize: 108 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:19:06

Download and Enjoy

Lady Mesmeratrix - Ballbusted Fat Pig

Filesize: 368 MB
Duration: 00:10:16

Download and Enjoy

Crunch! Go Your Nuts: Julia and Alicia Ballbust the Two-Timer

One of my personal favorite ballbreaking teams- Alicia and Julia return in another great clip!

This was actually the first clip that we shot with Julia, and at the end of the clip we've included a quick clip that we shot with her before the first clip about how excited she was to bust some balls! You can't help but fall in love with her attitude- to say nothing of her looks and amazing body! Julia has some of the longest and most powerful legs of any of the girls that shot with us at bb legends, and she puts them to good use. Fan favorite Alicia returns in this clip, and she is without a doubt one of the most gorgeous girls to ever bust a set of balls, ever!

Filesize: 228 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:17:05

Download and Enjoy

Chesticles Nude Version: Lucy and Nicole Go Testicle Hunting

This video introduces Lucy, our 19 year old asian sensation, to Ballbusting Legends Nude! Lucy is very pretty, slender, with great legs and a is a natural born and self-admitted sadist. She smashes balls with incredible force and yet looks incredibly graceful and almost delicate while doing it! Best of all is her personality- seemingly sweet yet the most unbelievably twisted things seem to come out of her mouth in regard to ballbusting. You will love her! In this movie, Lucy admires Nicole's amazing boobs and wants a set just like them. Nicole shares with Lucy the secret of how she got Her DD's- she kicks guys in the balls so hard that their balls fall off entirely! At that point, she collects their balls and takes them to her doctor who surgically implants them into her breasts! Thus, her tits are like two massive trophies commemorating her achievements in ball breaking! This is a nude remake of a Ballbusting Legends original store classic (starring Roxie and Megan). Only now that the guy is nude, the girls will have an easier time claiming his testicles for their twisted purposes. Enjoy!

Filesize: 146 MB
Duration: 00:13:08

Download and Enjoy

Chesticles: Nicole and Rochelle Get Greedy for Even Bigger Boobs

For those who don't know the story of Chesticles....this part of an on-going series where the girls kick and knee and grab guys balls until they fall off- at which point they have them surgically implanted into their breasts. Talk about greed...in this clip DD-Cup nutcrackers Nicole and Rochelle decide they need even bigger breasts and decide to find their next victim. Pretty girls with huge boobs busting out of their shirts ruthlessly smashing balls.....what more could you want?

Filesize: 256 MB
Duration: 00:17:24

Download and Enjoy

Mail Order CBT

A GOOD slave sent us a new toy in the mail. And we like gifts and toys. So we dug up this loser from whatever pit he was in and chained him to Princess Chanel's furniture to try the toy. It's such a cute little cbt strap...perfect for weights and full of all sorts of pretty little spikes. Princess Chanel's got absolutely NO mercy. She wants multiple weights hanging from the spiked strap at once to test whether the gift is good or not. So much so the stupid slob is crying, begging her to stop. But if its one thing we HATE, its bitchass slaves telling us what to do. That's just not tolerated, period. So Princess Chanel will stop hanging weights from your stupid balls when she feels like it, not when you cry and scream demanding her to stop. It just makes it worse, don't you know? HA!

Filesize: 644 MB
Duration: 00:08:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mariah and Natalya - Just Take it Out on Him

One slave in the Brat Princess sorority house is dedicated to being just the girls human punching bag. Everyone knows that it is never ok for a boy to hit a girl, but girls can hit boys as much as they want to. Whenever Mariah or Natalya, or any of the girls in the sorority house are having a bad day, they just come to the basement and take out all of their frustration and anger by physically abusing a tied-up male. Even though the male is bigger than them, he is of course never allowed to hit back. The girls start the beating by kicking the male in the balls, the obvious most vulnerable part of his body, as hard as they possibly can. Not enough, the girls begin slapping the male in the face as hard as they possibly can, too. No male would ever be allowed to hit a girl the way that they are hitting him. It's frowned upon when a guy does it, but hot girls can get away with pretty much anything they want. The girls assault the tied-up male. One kicking his balls repeatedly, the other slapping him in the face. It is basically a two against one physical altercation, with the person getting beaten up tied up and helpless. The girls are so angry! But a lousy beta male should be grateful for any attention from a female, even if the attention comes in the form of abuse. The girls laugh while they tear the male apart. They don't care what kind of trauma his less-important body endures. Their feelings are more important than his physical well-being.

Filesize: 911 MB
Duration: 00:12:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss XI - Even When I'm Jumping On Your Junk - Trampling

Miss Xi has just acquired a new human rug for the fireplace and for her and her friends to abuse as well. of course. First she has to see if he is up to the job. She doesn't want the embarrassment of a substandard possession after all. She walks on his chest and stomach and then does some squats to warm him up. She is light so just stepping on him does not satisfy her sadistic needs. She moves down onto his legs and starts jumping on them which really gets the slave grunting and groaning. "I don't like that, rugs don't make noise" she tells him, adding "If you don't pass my test it's off to the curb for you." She moves back to his chest and lays a foot on his face for him to kiss. As he kisses it she uses it to slap his face.

She then starts jumping up and down on his chest and as she lands every time air is forced out of his mouth no matter how hard he tries to be silent. Xi now moves down his body and starts jumping on his junk and then back to his stomach and chest. She tells him he sounds like a pig as she jumps on him and that she doesn't want a pig she wants a rug. The future is not looking good for this slave so Xi kneels on his chest and torments him with her ass. "Loud rugs don't get my ass" she tells him. She shifts back a beet so her feet are now laying over his mouth. She orders him to kiss them while she fondles her ass and then starts to slap his balls. Xi gets up and again jumps on him, calling him a pig and then jumps back to the ground so she can kick him repeatedly in the balls. She tells him to oink like a pig. Xi decides he is not up to her standards and says she is giving him to Miss Jasmine so she can fuck him up the ass with her strapon and treat him like the slave he truly is. She leans over and spits in his face, repeatedly. Xi still needs to find a carpet for her party!

Filesize: 474 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Iside - Intense Electrical Torture

Having sufficiently prepared this slave's skin with a chemical special oil based on electrically charged ions now I want to proceed using my electrodes on every part of his body. The special oil I am going to use is a compound synthesized in a laboratory having the capacity of spreading and amplify electrical discharges received so they radiate from the received point to remaining parts of the body, creating on the skin terrible and painful high voltage bites. I just want to test, for his first time, endurance capacity of this slave. I will use him as a cavy, his agony screams and torments will be basic parameters for a next experiment I have in mind and when his screams become unbearable and annoying to be listened I will use an electrode capable of producing a special crippling voltage directly on his tongue. I love exploring new torture ways with my slaves always ready to everything...

Filesize: 950 MB
Duration: 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Monica & Rachel - I'm Gonna Destroy Your Nuts

This clip introduces Monica and Rachel. It's possible that two girls this attractive have never been paired together in a ballbusting video. 19 year old Rachel is sort of like the hottest, most popular girl in your high school- gorgeous face, insanely good body, outgoing personality. How hard and how accurately she came in kicked balls was the shocking thing about her, but then again, she's had to kick a few guys in the balls before in her day. I'd say that Monica is also like the hottest girl in your high school, but there was nobody in my high school that looked like this. She's more like a movie star good-looking. Monica is sort of like a real life Megan Fox, and her rear assets are "otherworldly". She is a very successful fashion and bikini model who I was almost afraid to recruit for ball-kicking videos, but much to my surprise, she was all about it! Many great hits from these two hotties, combined with breathtaking video quality, it's pure bb-gold!

Filesize: 480 MB
Duration: 00:11:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Monica & Rachel - I'm Gonna Destroy Your Nuts

This clip introduces Monica and Rachel. It's possible that two girls this attractive have never been paired together in a ballbusting video. 19 year old Rachel is sort of like the hottest, most popular girl in your high school- gorgeous face, insanely good body, outgoing personality. How hard and how accurately she came in kicked balls was the shocking thing about her, but then again, she's had to kick a few guys in the balls before in her day. I'd say that Monica is also like the hottest girl in your high school, but there was nobody in my high school that looked like this. She's more like a movie star good-looking. Monica is sort of like a real life Megan Fox, and her rear assets are "otherworldly". She is a very successful fashion and bikini model who I was almost afraid to recruit for ball-kicking videos, but much to my surprise, she was all about it! Many great hits from these two hotties, combined with breathtaking video quality, it's pure bb-gold!

Filesize: 480 MB
Duration: 00:11:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Practicing My Kickboxing on My Nude Slave - Anna Myst

One look at my gorgeous body and you can tell I like to keep myself in shape. Part of my training involves kickboxing and in this video I use my slave to demonstrate just how I do it! I show off my skills by making my slave stand before me and repeatedly punch and kick his naked body. I kick him directly in the dick and he groans in pain as I also punish his delicate balls. "Don`t move or I`ll kick you in the face," I joke and prove that I can by raising my foot to his head. "Don`t be such a pussy!" I scold as I continue kicking his cock and balls and punching his stomach. I laugh at his agony and even after he buckles in pain and falls to his knees I refuse to show him mercy. "Get up," I tell him. "I`m not finished yet!"

Filesize: 296 MB
Duration: 00:05:46

Download and Enjoy

Natalya - I'm Going to Ball Bust You Until I Feel Better

I'm having another miserable week. I decide to kick my slave in the balls until I feel better. My best enjoyment comes from his suffering. For my day to be better, I need for his to be a thousand times worse. I don't want to stop abusing his body until my white sneakers are red. The slave endures a lot of pain, and I get the giggles. My week's looking up! But the ballbusting still isn't enough to make me really happy. I put my slave's balls on the table and crush them underneath my shoe. The slave really cannot take the cock trampling. It complains a lot, but I keep doing it. He takes a lot of pain for me, like a good boy. I decide to let the obedient idiot cum on my shoes and cover where his other fluids have already spilt. The slave does as I command it and covers my shoes with a worship puddle. I make it lick all its filth off my shoes. When I'm all done, I have the slave take off my shoes and lick the sweat from my perfect feet.

Filesize: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:25:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Natalya Sadici - Busted By The Boot

A male specimen anxiously waits for Mistress Natalya Sadici to enter the room. With legs spread, he offers up his balls for whatever She has planned. Mistress Natalya decides to start Her day by busting his balls. Making a male fall to his knees with hard kicks puts a sadistic smile on Her face. Firm slaps and nail scratching affirm the sensitivity and weakness of his dangling parts.

Filesize: 383 MB
Duration: 00:07:43

Download and Enjoy

New House - Old Foot Freak

I always enjoy having new girls over to show off my "Mean Girl" lifestyle to. But some of them just don't understand how I can be sooo mean to old losers and treat them the way that I do. But me n Princess Mia (from "Brat Princess" fame) hit it off right away online, and she was totally down to see my new house that a slave bought me and hang out for awhile. We even shot a few clips together while she was here. This was the first one.

Basically, I just show off how this old foot-creep is like SO obsessed with my feet that we can do anything we want to him. I let him bow down and kiss my feet in front of Mia and he is like soo happy...but then I tell him that he has to keep his legs spread niiiice and WIDE while he kisses my feet. That way Mia can line up her KICKS TO HIS BALLS from behind! HAHA

Poor old foot loser is so addicted to my feet that he just keeps getting back up and bowing down to kiss my feet over and over again no matter how much pain it is in...and kissing my feet with his legs spread- even though he knows Mia is just going to KICK his balls again! So pathetic.

It is so funny to play with loyal foot slaves.

Filesize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:11:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Naomi Star - Testicle Wrestling XXXIX

In this Testicle Wrestling match up, Asian hottie Nyomi Star not only chokes this guys out with her legs, she chokes the life out of his balls and drains the cum!

Filesize: 441 MB
Duration: 00:12:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Melanie - I told you not to cum

Can you resist orgasm when your balls are on the line? Lose control and your testicles will pay.Time to find out how much you care about you balls.

Filesize: 371 MB
Duration: 00:09:47

Download and Enjoy

Open your cock to me - Miss Jasmine

In this brutal clip my slave is under a trample board with only his cock and balls sticking out. I taunt him strutting on the board showing off my long tall high heels. I step on his cock and balls with both my toes and heels threatening to puncture him for my amusement. I decide the type penetration he deserves is of the long steel variety. I put out a urethral sound and fuck his cock with it, and stop only to step back on his cock and balls with my hard dangerous heels, ignoring his screams. The only break he gets with me smothering his face with the sound back deep inside his cock.

Filesize: 267 MB
Duration: 00:09:00

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar - Pushup Ballbusting

So we decide to train our slave to get back in shape. It is starting to look a little flabby in our opinion. And what better way to motivate a slave to get in shape than BUSTING ITS BALLS??

So we command it to "get in pushup position"- but with its legs spread nice n wide for us... Then we make it do pushups while we take turns SLAMMING our pointed-toe boots right into its exposed nutsac!!

And these ankle boots we are wearing are super hot too! The pointed toes do some damage to the slave's balls, while protecting our perfect feet from getting hurt slamming into the slave's balls, but they are also clear see-through vinyl, so you can see our perfect feet through them! :)

PRINCESS SKYLAR

Filesize: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:13:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back