Filesize: 395 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:49
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Elise - Bloody Carnage

Here we are again, my slave restrained and ready for a good severe kicking. I am wearing my killer pointy boots. I kick his balls hard splitting his ball bag open, I make him kiss my boots and make him kneel while I smash my leather boots into his fucking balls. A quality severe clip as usual.

Video: WMV
Filesize: 219 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:07:27
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Estelle in Present Me Your Balls

Video: MP4
Filesize: 349 MB
Resolution: 720x576
Duration: 00:09:03

Download and Enjoy

It's Thursday Dumbass!

We were standing at the office water cooler talking about how long the day was already stretching on when this loser walks in dressed like he's going to the beach. This idiot didn't even know what day of the week it was. He's dressed for casual Friday on a Thursday!

So then this idiot tries to snag one of the cups to get a cup of water but I smack them away. Losers don't get water they get punished! We made him strip down and strapped a ball shocker to him to begin his re-training at work.

He begged to go home and change but we informed him that he will now be required to wear the ball shocker as part of his daily uniform.

After we finished shocking the crud out of him we sent him back to his desk where we continued to shock him for the rest of our afternoon. Turned out to be a great day at the office!

-Goddess Platinum

Filesize: 2.61 GB
Resolution: 2720x1530
Duration: 00:11:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

New Shoes VS Old Balls

Princess Mia and I had a long day of shoe shopping...

We found so many adorable pairs of shoes. We of course had a slave come along to carry all of our bags but it was not aloud to be within 5 feet of us. We didn't want anyone to know it was with us.

When we arrived home at the Mean Girls Manor we had try out all of our super cute purchases so we had another slave open all the boxes and put each pair on us. We had to test them out on its balls! We had to see which pair fit the best for ball busting of course.

We tried out every...single...new...pair...on it's worn out, old balls.

This was definitely the best way to finish out our long day of shopping. Hope you enjoy this as much as we did...lol!

-Goddess Platinum

Filesize: 3.83 GB
Resolution: 2720x1530
Duration: 00:20:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Anny Aurora - BallBlasting Workout

German Goddess Anny has a slightly unusual method when it comes to working out. She loves to kick, bust and destroy balls to keep her slim Goddess figure exactly the way it is. It's a win-win situation for Goddess Annie as she gets to burn calories while watching her slave suffer and cry for mercy.

Filesize: 680 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lexi Sindel - Punishing His Balls

Filesize: 141 MB
Duration: 00:06:03

Download and Enjoy

Lexi Sindel - These Boots Are Made For Busting

Filesize: 154 MB
Duration: 00:06:59

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tangent & Divine Mistress Heather - Bullying The Beast 1

The two leather clad and booted Dommes have had enough of their beastly slave, so they decide to give him a good hard kicking in the great outdoors. They kick, spit and trample all over his beastly body, humiliating him both verbally and physically, making sure he knows he is of no use to them other than being a human kick bag, ground into the dirt beneath their boots. An extreme and sadistically vicious display of FemDom brutality!

Filesize: 146 MB
Duration: 00:05:48

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tangent & Divine Mistress Heather - Bullying The Beast 2

The two leather clad and booted Dommes have had enough of their beastly slave, so they decide to give him a good hard kicking in the great outdoors. They kick, spit and trample all over his beastly body, humiliating him both verbally and physically, making sure he knows he is of no use to them other than being a human kick bag, ground into the dirt beneath their boots. An extreme and sadistically vicious display of FemDom brutality!

Filesize: 146 MB
Duration: 00:05:47

Download and Enjoy

Lexi Sindel - Punished dick

Mistress Lexi finds her slaves cock pathetic and useless, she only finds his cock and balls amusing to beat. "Could u ever satisfy a woman??... NO" Jordan and Lexi take turns slapping the slaves cock and balls, the harder his cock gets the harder they slap!

Filesize: 138 MB
Duration: 00:06:15

Download and Enjoy

Fitness To The Max

Filesize: 204 MB
Duration: 00:06:10

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Flores - Slave Ray Ruined Orgasm CBT

It's the end of a long weekend for Ray. Hes endured being humiliated, burned, whipped, cuckolded and all thats left of him is his wallet and hopes of being able to finally relieve his swollen balls. I guess I will allow him to touch that thing between his legs and give it go. Does he really think Im just going to sit there and do nothing while he strokes? No, Im going to make it hard for him, so I slap on some weighted nipple clamps to watch him squirm. Proud he can get it hard for me, I crop his cock is disgust. Your dick looks like a 12 year old cock. That is nothing to ever be proud about slave. Frustrated he hangs his head about to give up but we make him keep stroking. You will cum no matter what we say or do and you will cum on the count of one. He cant and that is exactly what we wanted. We had no interested in seeing this slave get his release. Mandy Flores and SLAVE RAY

Filesize: 424 MB
Duration: 00:09:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Zephy - Fucked over and then FUCKED!!!!

Magnificent-one of my favorite clips ever!! This accurately depicts what it's like to be my prisoner/sex slave. My victim is restrained with cuffs and my worn hose wrapped around his mouth to quiet his moaning. Unscripted and a "live" feel, my pain slave suffers cruelties beneath my sadistic high heels and sweaty bare feet. I set up the camera and just began inflicting pain and verbal humiliation, and whatever the hell else my sadistic mind came up with!! I own him as property and have EVERY right to be as cruel and abusive as I wish, should I feel like it!! Slapped, kicked, spit on, laughed at, humiliated, walked all over and his cock and balls thoroughly destroyed--standing full weight on them, kicking, smacking and tying my hose around them and stretching to the limit!! and make him lick my feet to moisten my heavenly pussy (I also remove all the $$ out of his wallet while standing on him)!! I even press my manicured fingernail into the hole at the tip of his cock lol!! Inflicting so much pain with my feet on a helpless, restrained male TURNS ME THE HELL ON so I fuck my sex bitch while he's still tied up!!

I totally kick his ass and then fuck him for my own sexual pleasure-- leaving him naked, denied and aching on the floor. I on the other hand, was DEEPLY satisfied with his agony and the goddess orgasm I laid down!! A half hour of torture!!! This clip is excellent!!!

Filesize: 979 MB
Duration: 00:30:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Amazon Goddess Harley - Full Slave Visit

This is the full complete day of a slave that visited a while back and was only available as separate videos.

Amazon Goddess Harley

Filesize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:29:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistres Gaia - Ballbusters Inc.

We have three slaves that are going to be treated to a serious ballbusting session. they are in competition with each other to remain standing. With two of my beautiful mistress friends to assist me, we are going to enjoy a little game of knockout by enjoying kicking our slaves hanging fruit. We begin with a little warm up, don't want to bruise those nuts too early on. Then as we rotate and our kicks become harder, it's not too long before we have our first casualty. As my friend finds her target, her accurate kick is too much for him and he slumps to the floor. Only two left, it's now becoming more intense as the ratio is now three against two. Our slaves are really suffering as we go on a merry go round of kicks. Finally another one drops to the floor, and we have a winner. We congratulate him, and give him a final kick on his nuts as a painful souvenir from ballbusters Inc...

Filesize: 365 MB
Duration: 00:09:22

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Gaia - Balls On Fire

Filesize: 270 MB
Duration: 00:05:49

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Gaia - Happy Birthday

Filesize: 222 MB
Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Gaia - Painful Reward

Filesize: 307 MB
Duration: 00:06:56

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Gaia - Splattered Balls

Filesize: 232 MB
Duration: 00:06:41

Download and Enjoy

Axa Jay & Tanya Cox - Axa's First Ballbusting Experience

Filesize: 968 MB
Duration: 00:16:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

An Li's Ass - Genitorture Extravaganza

My slave is in for a surprise today -- I have numerous toys prepared for My genitorture delight. Infinite possibilities for CBT, so little time! I start him off with his cock and balls tied up in a rope bondage leash, warming him up for the torture. I alternate between ball kicking and cattle prod pokes, a perfect balance of thudding and stinging pain. To mix things up, I electrify his nipples with My cattle prod, catching him painfully off guard. I use My iron grip on his balls and squeeze as hard as I can, giggling at his moans of pain. I can his cock, making sure not to neglect torturing a single inch of his pathetic cock and balls. I'm relishing doling out a fierce ballbusting to him, and My delight is evident in My merciless laugh.

Never yours
An Li

Filesize: 555 MB
Duration: 00:09:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Platinum & Princess Amber - Soccer Mean Girls Style

Princess Amber and I decided we wanted to get outside and get active. We also thought it would be a lot of fun to bring 3 of our slaves out to play with us.

Well what better way to get active and include our slaves then soccer?!?! Soccer has been my favorite sport since I was a little Goddess girl. (Let's be real for a second, you know I was born to be a Goddess and I had little boys doing whatever I wanted, even when I was just a young little girl. LOL! Nothing was different back then, I always treated them horrible. Hahaha)

Princess Amber and I picked out sexy soccer outfits with matching thigh high socks, because we always have to look hot.

We pulled the slaves out to the garage by each of its leash and collar. We had a blast trying to nail them in the balls with our soccer ball, over and over and over again. Lol!!!

I used to be a phenomenal soccer player but I was definitely a little rusty. Princess Amber never played soccer before and she had beginners luck. We had so much fun!!! We also took full advantage of having our slaves cuffed and blindfolded, we got in a bunch of hard testicle kicks too, We couldn't resist.

Anyways we had so much fun playing soccer with our slaves that we decided tomorrow we are going to try baseball!!! Can't wait!

Filesize: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:13:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kat Turner - Goddesses At Play feat. Mandy Marx

A ballbusting scene leading the way on TaTY? Oh, goodness!

Totally deprived of sight and sense, my slave is in the midst of thanking me for kneeing him balls repeatedly and begging when I decided to call in a very obscure dominatrix you've probably never heard of named MANDY MARX for an assist with this boy's slavery and ball-busting training.

For a few minutes we laugh our asses off because he has no idea Mandy's in the room. He's just thanking any mistress who kicks him, blindly. Then the secret is revealed and we really ramp up the torment. Great bondage for busting, he really can't see or move. -Kat

Filesize: 517 MB
Duration: 00:11:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

GlamyAnya & Mistress Ezada Sinn - Slave Usefulness

Your dream since years is to serve Superior Women. But are you eager to learn your place?

First learn to bow, first beg to be used, first beg to take the pain that We so love to inflict and maybe We'll allow your worship.

Filesize: 197 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

Download and Enjoy

GRILLED AND DRILLED!!!

The Beautiful Goddess tramples her slaves cock and balls flattening his manhood beneath her sexy Black Platform Stiletto Pumps and soon becomes agitated with his complaints!.. Now she decides that this is the perfect opportunity to have...a€?The Talk.And she begins to painfully interrogate it with STOMPS TO HIS COCK AND BALLS with intentions to Browbeat this slave into submission for answers as it lies beneath her in this most helpless position!!! She stands on his nuts full weight trying to crush them flat!!! She delivers violent hard dick stomps and stomps to his balls into mush causing damage as she slams her foot down over and over!!!

This Goddess wants answers and either this stubborn slave cooperates or get his manhood destroyed!!! So she then turns up the pressure..she stands on his swollen sac of testicles and then SHOVES HER STILETTO HEEL DOWN INTO HIS P..HOLE showing no remorse for his screaming as she twists and drills her heel deep inside his dick!!! She stands up inside of his penis with her full weight CRUSHING HIS URETHRA while kicking his worthless balls with her other foot!!! The Goddess is relentless with her questioning and grows angry as the slave continues to refuse to cooperate!!! ...and for his refusal it suffers more balls destruction and more brutal high heel insertion as she totally f*cks up his worthless penis hole!!!

Filesize: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:23:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Group Brat Girl Kick Worship

Oh, it's a new, in shape client. Let's kick him even though he didn't ask for that! Kicks, rubbing, stroking, and of course giggling about boys. These days team QCCP is full of dominatrices, hot assistants, you never know what you'll get if you walk through the door.

Filesize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:07:02

Download and Enjoy

Back