Sado Ladies

Lock him up and work with a vibrator-dicktie, that was the assignment. She changed it.

Around 7 minutes in she finds something inside, and shares it. Inviting eye contact, she speaks and builds, traps and embraces her prisoner. He is gone. She builds desire at will, forcing eye contacts and speaking to her slave in a language all boys understand: control. She controls the ebb and flow with sheer will. A ridiculous, helpless vibrator cumshot is guided by her voice. Uncut scene, be a voyeur while this goddess learns her powers.

Info:
File Size: 509 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5801 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LucyTask4GoddessFindsHerPongTeasing.mp4

Featuring Princess Jennifer (whipping, single tail, corporal punishment, slave training, CFNM, men following orders)

Info:
File Size: 851 MB
Duration: 00:05:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 22.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MenAreSlavesNoWeakennifer.mp4

Severe Strap On Gag: Varla has her cock strapped on and she is in a cruel mood. She wants to forcefully face fuck and thoroughly humiliate her slave. The slave is on his knees with his hands bound. She quickly takes control of his head, shoving her cock deep in his throat and making him gag violently. Varla does this over and over and laughs as she overwhelms him with her cock. When she is not satisfied that he is taking enough of her cock in his mouth she kicks him in the balls, causing him to launch forward and gag himself on it. This whore is trained to deep throat cock the hard way.

Bound & Butt Fucked: Varla has strapped on a bigger dick for this particular occasion. Slave is strung up, legs spread like a true whore. Varla works her dick in his ass, letting him feel the full length of it with long, smooth strokes. When she gets down to business she really works her hips, pulling his face to her and spitting in it while she fucks him hard and fast. To his disappointment she eventually pulls out and announces that she is done fucking him for now. ~ Always leave a bitch wanting more.

Miss Varla has her slave blow her strapon cock, then ties him to a fucking bench in spread eagle and she strapon fucks him in missionary

Info:
File Size: 564 MB
Duration: 00:14:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 5511 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissVarlaBoundandButtFuing.mp4

My little butt boy came far too early for my liking after some dangerous edging.. so I ruined his orgasm, fingered his cum into his mouth and then moved onto his incredibly sensitive nipples which paid the price. His screams in agony are simply music to my ears! I love it.

Mistress Bliss has her slave in a sex swing and strapon fucks him in missionary while pressing a hitachi wand to his hard dick, making him cum while she's fucking him.

Info:
File Size: 219 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:04:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 7507 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 106 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressBlissButtBoyPreCng.mp4

It's a beautiful sunny day at the Femdom Retreat. Madame Caramel, Mistress Ava von Medisin and Myself are soaking in the pool and We've decided to amuse Ourselves by playing a little water game with Our slaves. The winner shall get to worship Us, while the pitiful losers will be punished and humiliated. The game is simple "fetch," except the slaves must retrieve and swim back using only their teeth to hold the coveted prize. My own medor is useless, downright pathetic, and a laughing stock for everyone in attendance. The remaining slaves battle admirably well, yet in the end there will be only one winner.

Info:
File Size: 710 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 8300 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnFemdnthepool.mp4

I started to feel bad for this guy. Lucid's had him strapped in all day, for one of her first sessions, she was just told not to let him cum, because he'll want to. No matter what, just tease.

So, denied to the point of farce, trying different gags, vibrated, he is never allowed to cum. All day. Really loving a fetish is what makes a Diva shine and Lucid is GLOWING in this clip. She loves her work!

Info:
File Size: 554 MB
Duration: 00:12:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5800 kb/s

Download Links:

11___NeverReleasedLucidDreasing.mp4

Just as he is figuring how to deal with the loss of his granny, and gain of the massive inheritance Anna Bell contacts him on social media
He thinks he is so lucky when The hottest girl from Hig School wants to meet up for drinks. It's been close to 30 years since graduation but Anna Bell has hardly changed at all. Sure she has lots of tattoos but, she was always kind of a "bad girl" and he never thought she even knew his name, much less has thought about him "almost every day" as she had messaged.
He has no idea, Anna Bell will take EVERYTHING he has by the time she is done
Anna Bell takes over his will, commands him to strip nude, rakes her nails over his body, barely able to hold back from draining him dry right then. He is commanded to worship her, to pleasure her and when she is done she has him transfer every penny he has, and then drains every drop of blod leaving him a "lifeless" husk

Info:
File Size: 255 MB
Duration: 00:36:12
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 916 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 1 channel, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PrimalsDarkFantasiesVamptor.mp4

Rocky Emerson has Ricky Larkin naked and partially paralyzed in her secret lab. He can barley move, but he can feel everything. Rocky and her friends have been running experiments on captive men to see how long they can be edged and have their balls abused before they snap and beg to become eunuchs.

Rocky strokes his big cock and gets him to the edge of orgasm quick. She slaps his balls harder and harder as the experiments go on. She grips them tight and squeezes until he screams, then goes back to stroking his cock.

She uses a mysterious electrical device that stimulates his penis while making it feel like his balls are exploding with pain at the same time, and she giggles while she uses it on him.

"You know the last guy eventually broke and begged me personally to remove his balls just to end this. Don't worry, we'll get you there [smile]"

Info:
File Size: 879 MB
Duration: 00:14:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 226 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SweetFemdomRockyEmersonSensotFemdom.mp4

Princess Bella, looking stunning in her leather boots, is welding her big black strapon, ready to use and pound her lucky slave. She encourages his obedience and control using the special electro prodder, until he begs for the rubber dick, which she stretches his mouth out with. She straps him to the bondage bench and opens his ass up with her rubber gloved hands and then pounds him hard and fast, loving the moans he emits as he assgasms repeatedly, during the dominating, expert pegging.

Info:
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:18:14
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4550 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionBellasStrapoPegging.mp4

Lady Nina's sissy slave attends her boudoir to continue with feminisation training. First, she is locked into chastity using the multiple piercings in her genitals, so the line of her silky panties is not disturbed. Nina then dresses her in petticoats and pretty sissy dresses, making sure she models the outfits with the correct deportment and style. To put the sissy in full feminine mode, she is then fucked by Nina's bright pink, vibrating strapon whilst being trained and humiliated, before she is left in exposed bondage on the bed and given time to process her day.

Info:
File Size: 340 MB
Duration: 00:32:54
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 1274 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionBoundMaidSharona.mp4

Mistresses Evilyne and Sidonia are training a male to become a cock sucking whore, so her can be used and pimped out. They use his mouth to suck and deepthroat their massive strapon dicks, challenging him to get further and further down the thick rubber shafts. His ass is then opened and stretched, sitting on a big dildo and fucking himself, in preparation of the hard pegging spitroast that is going to follow, until his ass is fucked totally.

Info:
File Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 01:01:04
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3611 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressEvilyneaorePart13Pegging.mp4

CBT, ball abuse, ballbusting, cbt, humiliation, female supremacy, femdomcc, kicking, balls, kicked, cock crush, balls crush, ball stomping, cock and ball crush, ballkicking, torture, pain, k2s.cc, femdom

Info:
File Size: 209 MB
Duration: 00:06:21
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4407 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionScreenOfYourTounds.mp4

Mistress Sidonia continues the torment of her newest creation, special t-girl Candy, in the bondage cell, her predicament never ending. Each peril is devious, inventive, exciting and humiliating as captive Candy is taken on a journey of discovery, through extreme bondage and cruel Femdom, something she has always dreamed of at the capable hands of the amazing, creative Mistress Sidonia.

Info:
File Size: 211 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4314 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionThePerilsOftressSidonia.mp4

I had a Slave from the Czech Republic reach out and beg me to allow it to serve me in real life. This slave was very obedient and did the few things I demanded. it started by sending me a big fat tribute, then it joined the Mean Girls website, then sent me a pic of its ID. (Pictures of ID are for the all the Mean Girls safety, we don't use it for games or blackmail bs.) Very, very simple demands and it did them all immediately when I asked. I realllllllly love obedient little losers that do as they are told.

Since this Slave did as it was told I gave it my next shoot dates and right away it booked and paid its flight and sent me its flight info. This Slave is so obsessed with my perfect feet and the rest of my perfect body that it flew over 12 hours just to come serve me in person for 20 days straight. Such a lucky Czech Slave bitch.

When this Czech Slave told me its fetishes it made it very clear to me that it was absolutely in love with my gorgeous feet. After this Slave came to stay at the Mean Girl Manor it told me how amazing it is at food worship and foot massages and asked often if it could worship my feet.

Since this loser wants my feet so bad I invited our hot Friend Miss Tiffany over to the desert compound and I thought we could have some foot fun. LOL!

I decided to surprise Miss Tiffany when she came over. We walked in and I had my pathetic little Czech foot freak hanging upside down from the ceiling. Hahaha it wants my amazing feet so bad I figured we should torture it with both of our perfect feet and hang it upside down, all restrained so we could tease the freak. It was so perfect! It could only lick and kiss our feet when we allowed, no matter how much it struggled. We teased it and allowed to to kiss them and stick out its tongue to lick them. You know we had to do a lot of foot gagging to it too. Haha We were laughing at it struggled so hard just to get a little taste of our feet. It would have stayed strung up for the 20 days straight if it meant we gave it our feet the entire time.

This by far is my favourite foot worship clip.

You know what you have to do if you want to come serve us too.

Info:
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsGoddessPlatinumMistressTiffaip.mp4

I walked in from a long day of shopping and see Princess Mia looks completely pissed off. I ask what's up and she informs me that our fat nasty slave actually had the balls to say NO. WTF! Are you kidding me?

Seriously? This is not going to fly around here. All slaves at the Mean Girl Manor know that the #1 word they are not allowed to use around us is NO!

Princess Mia needs to lay down the law and we need to literally kick the word "No" from this freaks vocabulary. We call our stupid slave in to the room to answer for its disobedient behaviour. Princess Mia calls the worthless piece of crud out for saying no in front of me and I then get in its face and ask if it had extra big balls today?

Well it seems all of a sudden this pathetic loser has grown an even bigger set of balls then the ones we have been abusing so Princess Mia and I are definitely going to have to fix those. Hahaha..

We will kick those balls right off its body if that's what it takes. I will not allow a male to be rude and disobedient to any women in this home, specially not a Princess or Goddess. I have Princess Mia start the punishment. Princess Mia is obviously even more pissed then I thought because I didn't even get a good grip on its collar before she slammed her perfect foot into the freaks balls. Wham! And the freak goes down..

Then we take turns kicking this disobedient slaves balls over and over again till we feel that it has completely forgotten the word NO.

Not only did we teach it a lesson but Princess Mia felt so much better after we were through punishing our slave.You already know how much I LOVE blasting and slave punishments. Hehehehe

- Goddess Platinum

Info:
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:13:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 258 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsGoddessPlatinumPrincessMiaKickisting.mp4

Gia DiMarco has her slave right where she wants him, restrained and ready for her to toy with him with her beautiful hands. Gia alternates between teasing, gagging, and taking Fluffy's breath away with her sexy hands. Gia was even feeling generous enough to even occasionally lick her slaves face while her hands were busy taking his breath away.

Info:
File Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:05:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 240 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TortureTimeALittleToyMouthToPlmother.mp4

Sunshine Tampa has restrained Fluffy to a Bondage Contraption that leaves him completely helpless and allows Sunshine to do whatever she wants to him. Sunshine decides that she will try Fluffy's face out as a cushion and see how comfortable she can get with Fluffy's face buried under her perfect and sweaty ass cheeks. It just so happens, that her ass conforms perfectly to Fluffy's face, which excites her greatly. So comfortable in fact, that Sunshine decides that she will bring Fluffy along with her on her many long flights to use Fluffy's face as her new cushion. Who really cares if Fluffy cannot breath as long as Sunshine is comfortable. Besides, Fluffy is completely helpless as Sunshine's newly acquired Buttface.

Info:
File Size: 412 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6157 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 312 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TortureTimeSunshinesHelplessButitting.mp4

Sarah is all set to go to the Fair, like her boyfriend had promised a few days ago, only to find him fast resting, rather than getting ready for the Zoo as promised. This infuriates Sarah so much, that she decides that she is going to be lazy too, right on her boyfriends face. Every time her boyfriend attempts to take a breath, Sarah would it out with her perfect ass. To add more enjoyment to a day that would've been filled with enjoyment if Sarah would've been taken to the Zoo to see the Bunnies while they were still fresh, Sarah decides that she also wants to crush his face under her pair of rough Jean Shorts.

Info:
File Size: 418 MB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6063 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 311 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TortureTimeWhereareMyFresceSitting.mp4

Sarah is all set to go to the Fair, like her boyfriend had promised a few days ago, only to find him fast resting, rather than getting ready for the Zoo as promised. This infuriates Sarah so much, that she decides that she is going to be lazy too, right on her boyfriends face. Every time her boyfriend attempts to take a breath, Sarah would it out with her perfect ass. To add more enjoyment to a day that would've been filled with enjoyment if Sarah would've been taken to the Zoo to see the Bunnies while they were still fresh, Sarah decides that she also wants to crush his face under her pair of rough Jean Shorts.

Info:
File Size: 418 MB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6063 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 311 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TortureTimeWhereareMyFreshBavola.mp4

Anastasia Knight is a ruthless Cock Mommy who always gets her way especially when it comes to getting her dick thoroughly pleasured. Her piggy bitch isn't an expert at getting his ass drilled but by the time she is done with him his ass will never be the same.

Info:
File Size: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:19:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 314 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIRECockMaKnight.mp4

Boys are meant to be kept on all fours like the d0gs they are. Mistress Mackenzie has her pet locked in chains so he can never be allowed to walk on 2 feet again. Being made to stay on all fours keeps her pet boy at the perfect height to lick her young, tight holes at any split second. Miss Mackenzie is very greedy when it comes to her orgasms and loves using his mouth for her pleasure only. Her helpless pet understands his role as just a sex toy and sticks out his tongue to worship her young pussy and ass just how she desires.

Info:
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:15:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9559 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIREEnslavedbyYounsMackenzie.mp4

Mistress Anastasia is a young Humiliatrix in every way who loves a slave that will constantly make her laugh at his pathetic state of mind. She may be extremely young but she certainly knows how to control a boy's cock. Her slave is trapped in a body bag unable to move a muscle while she is thoroughly entertained by the bitch. All he can do is get his cock milked while she laughs at his predicament knowing he is completely under her control.

Info:
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:14:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIREMercyMilkistasia.mp4

Slaves don't need their cock to please when they have a fully functioning whore-hole. For this very reason Mistress Kendra keeps her slave's cock locked shut in chastity as he will never have use for it again. His only purpose in life is using his fuck-hole to please and serve any cock Kendra throws at him.

Info:
File Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:19:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 315 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIREPleasureKendra.mp4

When Goddess Desi wants to fuck her boy-toys in the ass she only wants to go hard and deep. Her slaves must be full-blown ass sluts to be able to handle the full power of her big, black cock. Goddess Demi thinks she has found the perfect slut-hole to be able to destroy his ass without mercy. If he can handle every inch of her extra thick cock he may just have a place at her feet.

Info:
File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:18:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 315 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIRESlutDestroyesDesi.mp4

Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Info:
File Size: 829 MB
Duration: 00:12:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9278 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIRESpermDestroyphne.mp4

Mommy Domme Eliza is completely disappointed in her sub-boys behaviors and how he has been acting out at home, school and generally in life. There is no excuse for being such a naughty boy as Eliza shuts him up for good with her big, beautiful ass. He is going to learn a hard lesson on how to behave as Mommy Eliza takes his breath away so he can become her good boy once again.

Info:
File Size: 939 MB
Duration: 00:12:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9987 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireMommysSmceSitting.mp4

Lets see if my slob slave can handle what the devil has in store for him, i tell him to get on to his hands and knees, i then lube up his asshole and fuck it with a huge long thick stick! ha ha ha ha I bet he wimper's like a little bitch!!! I think this loser will be going to heaven!!!! He isn't good enough for hell!!!!

Info:
File Size: 904 MB
Duration: 00:08:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 14.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___XxBrookLoganCanYouHanween.mp4

Playful scissors destruction from a real super-heroine! I'm so sorry the banter is only one way! I kept encouraging the person locked between my legs to participate in the scene, but for some strange reason he couldn't speak.
Too bad I don't know my own strength, my scissor-holds left my opponent badly marked in the face with broken capillaries at the end, knocked out and destroyed. Next?

Info:
File Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:13:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5802 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BlakeTangentSpiderBlstruction.mp4

Kat and Nika's slave is very excited about his seasonal release. The slave thinks that he is going to be allowed an orgasm, but the girls did not let him out of chastity for that. They are going to ballbust him! After just a few kicks the slave rolls around on the floor in agony. He complains that this is very unfair. Release day should mean that he gets out of chastity for an orgasm, or even just edging. The girls tell him that they only promised him some time out of chastity. They never said anything about how that time out of chastity would be spent. The slave starts to beg to go back into chastity. If release means this kind of horrific pain, then he never wants another release from chastity again! The girls mock his suffering. They make him kiss their shoes and then finally, after many hard kicks, lock him back up.

Info:
File Size: 499 MB
Duration: 00:06:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9935 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 321 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2KatandNikaChasallbusting.mp4

TS Rianna calls her slave over to have a look at his black eye. She snapped when he rudely asked if he could suck her balls and the eye is healing rather slowly. Now he's her slave and he sucks her balls all the time but only after he has given up his balls to her first. To warm up, Rianna has the slave bow down to kiss her shoes and fishnet stocking-clad feet. "Maybe I'll make your balls match your eye," she tells him. Rianna rises and drops her panties, as she waves her ass, cock, and balls right in the slave's face.

She removes her shoes and has him lie on his back to give her easy access to his junk. She starts by rubbing her shoe over his balls and soon the slave is rock-hard. She gently kicks them and builds up a bit of momentum as she works him over. She leans over to slap his balls while she holds his cock back, then orders the slave to remove her shoes so she'll have a better aim with no risk of slipping. The slave is ordered to all fours next so Rianna can kick him. She asks if he wants to worship her balls and he says that he does. She kicks him repeatedly until he moans in agony while Rianna sits on the chair to give you a nice, close-up view of her cock and balls. "These boys will do anything to get their lips on these balls," she says with a smile.

Info:
File Size: 582 MB
Duration: 00:07:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9967 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoGoddessRiannaYllAbuse.mp4

Filmed on a cold January day in Spandau, Berlin, the complete movie 'Prisoners of Avalon' consists of 57 minutes of strict interrogation, harsh punishments and cruel treatment by sadistic prison guardess Liza. After taking the prisoners from their cells they are in turn subjected to questioning and brutal beatings by whip, cane, strap and pizzle. One by one the three prisoners suffer under Liza's severe thrashings as she attempts to get a confession of their crimes. Neither their cries of pain, marked flesh or pleadings stop Liza from her work - she will do whatever is necessary to get the answers she needs.

Info:
File Size: 513 MB
Duration: 00:16:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 4125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DLFEMDOMPRODUCTIONSPfAvalon.mp4

DON'T MISS OUT! THIS FULL MOVIE PRICE DISCOUNTED FOR A LIMITED PERIOD!
The Mistress has decided she wants to use and abuse her leather-loving slave. He must obey her every command and take whatever sadistic pleasures she desires to inflict upon him. She wants her long leather gloves licked before moving on to the bed where she sets about some hard face slapping. His face then proves to be the perfect resting place for her leather-clad arse. He is then made to lick, kiss, and caress her soft leather thigh boots before removing them to worship her bare feet.

Info:
File Size: 2.51 GB
Duration: 00:50:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6992 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsASensuallySllMovie.mp4

Mistress Serena is in the mood for a heavy ball busting session and really wants to destroy some balls, however her slave is intent on avoiding her full force kicks. A problem slave, but a simple solution by strapping him to the bondage chair and taping up his cock out of the way. With her targets exposed, full force shoe and barefoot kicks follow in swift succession! Once she's pulverised them in the chair, she makes sure they are well and truly crushed with some full weight trampling.
Tags: ball busting, ball crushing, ball stomping, bondage, cbt, high heels, rubber, trampling

Info:
File Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:31:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsBondageBustingS.mp4

The slave is in for a real treat, being stuffed full of hard cock at both orifice ends! Before he gets his spit roasting treatments with the big fat cocks, he is made to suck and gag on them in turn, after all, it's pretty much all the lubrication these monster cocks are going to get before they spear him on the fucking bench! Extreme action for the strap-on enthusiast!
Tags: 2 dommes, boots, cock gagging, dildo sucking, gagging, humiliation, pegging, spit-roast, spitting, strap-on

Info:
File Size: 316 MB
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7009 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsRammingItSuperatherandMistressJohanna.mp4

You've been a good boy lately. You've been making an effort to make sure to follow all my instructions. Nothing makes Goddess hotter than an obedient slave. You have earned the opportunity to learn to worship my perfect feet. Kneel before your Queen you peasant and open wide.

Info:
File Size: 748 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8834 kb/s
Audio: AAC LTP , 64.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___JamieValentineAGoodBoyLeWorship.mp4

The Slave of the two Ladies was tied directly in front of the pool to a ladder so they can play with im without him being able to defend himself. They play with his nipples and spit on him. At the end comes a wet surprise for the slave, Kiana climbs up the ladder so high that she is above his head. Then she takes off her jeans, stretches her ass towards the camera and piss on the slave.

Info:
File Size: 135 MB
Duration: 00:04:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KinkyMistressesPissedBmdom.mp4

My student Suave is failing. He shows up exhausted and can barely keep his eyes open. I inform him that I am sending his father a bad report and he will be removed from the school. The bearded boy tries to bribe me with money, but that doesn't interest me at all. I counter with my own proposition and if he complies I won't tell his father about his poor grades. I tell him it turns me on to tie up a boy and watch him struggle in bondage. Clearly I have the upper hand and Suave reluntantly agrees. I bind his wrists together behind his back and immediately he complains that it is tight. I laugh as I peel down my panties and Suave mistakenly thinks this is an invitation to fuck me but I surprise him by rubbing my panties all over his face then balling them up and forcing them into his mouth. I seal them in really tightly by wrapping his face with thick electrical tape. Suave isn't happy as I cross his ankles and bind them together. I spread his legs and grab his cock then put the boy in a hogtie. Three little ropes are you're now helpless Suave. I add the last rope and move his bound body off the couch as my poor student grunt and moans into his gag. I run my hands up and down his bound body and wrap my hand around his boner before pushing my round ass up against his groin for a little bound dry humping. I kiss him goodbye for now promising to return later for a long night of pussy lapping. Suave freaks out and struggles desperately managing to maneuver himself off the couch. He gets himself up onto his knees and hops away ..

Info:
File Size: 523 MB
Duration: 00:10:29
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 6840 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MILFGiGisBondageFantasiesBOKNEES.mp4

My poodle has been a dirty boy, and now it's time for his punishment. Having just drained his balls in 7 ruined orgasms, I made sure that he will not have the arousal to help him enjoy (or at least cope with) the pain of caning; no, he will suffer to the fullest. Being his first caning ever, I will be kind and warm him up with a heavy leather flogger, but that is all the mercy I am going to show him. Still locked in the cock stocks, he will have to take ten progressive rounds of strokes from a heavy rattan cane, and I can see he really fears what is to come. But he will suffer for Me, for My pleasure, and this will make him gladly take all the pain, even if in the end he will be breathless.

Info:
File Size: 641 MB
Duration: 00:14:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 60.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnCanedhardfyfirsttime.mp4

Back