Sado Ladies

My bare feet are feeling great, especially after the lovely tongue cleaning and foot massage performed by My chattel sit. No longer tired, I'm in the mood for something else: it's time to destroy My boy's balls by squashing and kicking them silly. The grass is so wet and cold - pure relaxation under My soles, while sit's balls get more inflamed and hotter every time I bust them in two. I enjoy so much kicking, hitting, punching, squashing and stomping on sit's cum filled nuts until they turn a deep shade of black and blue. Destroying his pathetic cock and balls is always a pleasure for Me, no matter if he's standing, kneeling, on all fours, or in doormat position; these balls are a perfect target for My bare feet, any time I want.

Info:
File Size: 677 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnTheperfectrefeet.mp4

One of the slaves serving Me at the Femdom retreat was My newest slave, pink poodle. I like him, he's very eager to please Me, but he doesn't have too much experience. I had only had him serve Me once before that, a couple of months earlier, and that was when he had his first whipping. he took it pretty well, but I think he needs some more training, and that's exactly what I'm going to do now with the help of My friend Lady Yna. I want to teach My poodle to take pain while keeping his focus on another task, like worshiping Lady Yna's boots. This way We can combine some of Our favorite activities with the slave's training. So let's see how he fares and if he deserves to be taken in consideration for a place in My harem.
For more clips with Lady Yna visit the House of Sinn clip store. And don't forget, the big sale on the House of Sinn store will end tonight!
#1 clip in category "SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING"

Info:
File Size: 164 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: AVC, 720x406, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnTrainingips.mp4

Yet another delay today put this slave to one of the hardest punishments of his life !!! Here, in front of me on all fours, he keeps on begging for mercy hoping that my heart can still soften but there is a small detail he doesn't know: I DON'T HAVE A HEART !! With a resolute step I grab my favourite whip, it's not just any whip, it's the one with a peculiarity that distinguishes it from the others because it's able to tear skin deeply with a single snap. This slave must understand in a proper way the meaning of his duty and to be sure of this I will force him to sign one of my infernal agreement which will force him to come to my studio the whole week at the same time so as to suffer the daily same masssacre !!! Only with scars perfectly engraved on his body his useless mind will be shaped properly !!!

Info:
File Size: 314 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4670 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 183 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideINFERNALCACT.mp4

My friend asked me a nail file but mine broke a day ago and I did not have time to replace it, we can still use the body of this useless slave and file our nails on his useless body. So we decide to tie him over the cage, in this way we have all the space we want to be able to proceed to sharpen our manicure. A huge nail file completely at our disposal. At some point our nails are really very sharp and then wedecide to have fun sinking them deeper and deeper to create real grooves. Scila however has a wonderful surprise in her mind and begins to scratch balls and cock of this slave unceasingly until it's reduced to a frayed mass, I instead don't give up a moment to address to his chest, the signs at this point are really well visible but I want to exaggerate increasing the intensity. This slave is about to know the fury of our nails and he will hardly forget this painful and suffered experience !!!

Info:
File Size: 333 MB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 5078 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideSkinnedAratching.mp4

Mistress Kiana's slut is already in the sling, eagerly awaiting Mistress Kiana's strapon cock. In and out, she initially goes in slowly as she likes to see the look in the slave's eyes as they are penetrated by a dominant female.

Mistress Kiana loves using her strapon and gets frustrated when slaves say they can take a large strapon and they are being overly optimistic about the size they can take. Naturally for every action there is a reaction and in this case the slave is punished for wasting Mistress Kiana's time (and for picking a strapon cock that was too large). With a mixture of belly punches and nipple twisting the slave is left in a sling to contemplate how important it is to get sizes correct especially when receiving a strapon in the ass.

Info:
File Size: 695 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1072
Duration: 00:06:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1072, 25.000 FPS, 14.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressKianaSlutinaSlingGetsPounegging.mp4

Mistress Kiana has her sissy slutty bitch in the dungeon. Dressed appropriately for receiving strap on he is on the bench with his ass prepared for Mistress Kiana's pleasure. Not only that she also has another slave present ready to assist which she soon puts to use sucking on her strap-on cock to get things warmed up.

The slutty bitch slave have a surprise in store as Mistress Kiana commands her slave to attach some electrics his balls. After all Mistress Kiana always makes sure the slaves are put to use for her pleasure and enjoyment. As Mistress Kiana fucks the slave's ass with her strap on she twists his nipple whilst her other slave is ordered to do the same.

It's not just a good ass pounding her slave gets but some electrics too. The slave is commanded to adjust the level of the electrics so that she can hear her slutty bitch sing in delight as she prepares her bigger strap-on cock for the slave. Making her slutty bitch sing in delight and twerk as Mistress Kiana adjusts the settings, the slave has no option but to obey her every command before her other slave is given the task of controlling the settings as Mistress Kiana continues to fuck his gaping ass with her larger strap-on cock.

Ordered to sing and then grunt like a pig, the slutty bitch slave eagerly obliges before getting his ass pounded again as Mistress Kiana climbs into action. In and out, in and out until she makes the condom on her strap on explode.

Info:
File Size: 1.42 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1072
Duration: 00:13:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1072, 25.000 FPS, 14.5 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressKianasSluttyBitchGetstging.mp4

Mistress Tess is having a sweaty sunshine cigarette break and keeps Her shiny gimp's mouth super busy with cleaning up all that latex sweat and consuming Her ash.

Info:
File Size: 677 MB
Duration: 00:10:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8598 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTessUKClipStooke.mp4

After 365 days in chastity Goddess Serena invites Miss Adah Vonn to assist her in releasing her slave and allowing him the feminine touch of two beautiful ladies, something he has not experienced for a long time. However in the world of Femdom every pleasure comes at a price, slave has to cope with the heat of candles and the chill from ice! His bones shivering in his skin as two beautiful Goddesses clearly enjoy tormenting his body!

Info:
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:13:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 318 kb/s

Download Links:

11___OublietteHotandColdGoddesnnWax.mp4

We're in my college, lessons are over and the student is waiting for me at his desk. Her teacher asked me for severe punishment for him, i'm the director and all students are afraid of my punishments.This student is a slut, he is always excited and bothers students (males and females). Today I went to talk to him, I immediately started with a corporal punishment: spanking. I spanked him until his ass was totally red, then I punished him with his face against the wall and I ordered him to wait with his finger in his ass all the teaching staff ( that is coming to punish him with me .)

Info:
File Size: 191 MB
Duration: 00:09:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 11.748 FPS, 2579 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraTEACHINGSURES.mp4

It is no secret that Stella Liberty loves her whips. Today, she gets to play with some that her slave has brought along with him and she makes him regret it. She tenderizes the flesh until it is red and sore and he is tremblilng in agony. He lives to serve her and to bring her happiness and what better way for her to have fun than to pass the day whipping his skin away.

Info:
File Size: 378 MB
Duration: 00:05:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 9004 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyWhipsAoys.mp4

How does Mistress Stella handle a slave that tries to escape? Full restraint and torment! Slave has been gagged, bound and pierced and will remain that way, her piece of property and source of amusement.

Info:
File Size: 487 MB
Duration: 00:07:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 8997 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyYouWillNeverEscape.mp4

This is a real-life "fan" of Ours that wrote in begging to be in Our ballbusting videos and bragging about how it thought that it could "take whatever We dish out". So We made it send in its $100 amazon GC as a deposit to make sure it showed up, then gave it a chance to "put its money where its mouth is" and earn it back with its balls! Its very simple, you see. If you show up and take a good ballkicking from Us, its FREE! You get your $ back. If you DON'T.well, whatch this video and you will see! LOL.
After a few minutes, this "big, tough guy" falls on the ground and actually starts crying! The pussy actually gives up and practically runs out of the house because it couldn't take it! (Can you believe that? We are NOT making this up!) Then, it has the nerve to actually come crawling back about 15 minutes later! So I give it another chance after it begs, and then give it a few more good and proper kicks to the balls with My white pointy-toed pumps and it squealed!
I was so frustrated afterwards, that I actually brought another RELIABLE ballbusting slave out to show this newbie loser how its done. (I actually made the "failure" slave record that part! LOL) You slaves out there think you can handle this? Don't waste my time if you can't!

Info:
File Size: 313 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:19
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 8032 kb/s

Download Links:

11___THEMEANGIRLSBallbustingExennifer.mp4

Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.

Info:
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:18:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 314 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIREDesperatessValentina.mp4

Mistress Naomi Swann is dressed head to toe in leather wearing her favorite pair of stiletto boots. Her lucky slave is in for a real treat as he is blessed with the opportunity to lick the filth from every square inch. His balls have been locked into a humbler keeping the boot boy on all fours and groveling in the presence of a leather Goddess like Naomi Swann. She is young but knows exactly what she wants as she demands the doormat use his tongue for exactly what it's good for. Shining every single inch of her stiletto boots until they are in the utmost pristine condition.

Info:
File Size: 950 MB
Duration: 00:13:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIREStilettoAdann.mp4

Being a pussy whipped man should always be taken with pride and never anything to be ashamed about. Mistress Demi Sutra shows her oral slave just how lucky he is to be her obedient bitch ready to lick and please on command. Her chastity slave is bound tightly in steel keeping him on all fours with his mouth available to please her holes. She loves to know he is completely hers in every way as she rides his tongue to multiple orgasms exactly the way she likes. His cock remains locked in chastity with no hope of ever being set free.

Info:
File Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:16:20
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireImmobilizedWorsrvitude.mp4

Absolutely oral and anal used is the Fuck object, slave 16 by the two Ladies in his holes. As the slave thinks now he has survived it unfortunately only the holes are exchanged and he is fucked further. Like a whore he is taken without any mercy.

Info:
File Size: 674 MB
Duration: 00:18:17
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5017 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AmatorStarMistressLuciKrdPegging.mp4

She give him a sadistic welcome by brutal kicks in his bollocks. Then her naked working slave has to carry and move heavy bricks, piece by piece, with his own balls! Eventually she kicks the bricks that dangle around on his balls. Or she bull whips him to make him move quicker. These working conditions are like hell on earth!

Info:
File Size: 433 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:11:14
Video: AVC, 720x576, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BallBustingChicksEmpressCsCBT.mp4

4K Ultra HD Kat and Natalya want to play a humiliation spin game with their slave. They release the eager goon from chastity. He is allowed to stroke for the pretty girls while they play. The girls have made a wheel of fortune for the game. All sorts of humiliating tasks have been added to the wheel. The girls spin. Whatever the wheel lands on the slave must endure. First up is face slapping. The slave gets two hard face slaps from each girl to start. The girls continue to spin the wheel and the slave racks up many humiliating tasks, required worship edges, and financial tributes. By the end of the game, the slave has made a big fool of himself and spent quite a lot of money. The girls don't care how much he's entertained them or how much he's spent. They deny the slave an orgasm and lock him back up in chastity.

Info:
File Size: 5.51 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:15:38
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 50.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2KatandNatalyaHHotFemdom.mp4

Held captive in Mistress Ezada's prison, day to day life revolves around humiliation and punishment beatings. Today is no exception as the slave is dragged from his cell and unceremoniously whipped and kicked for his Mistress's pleasure.

Info:
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:20:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6994 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsMistressEzaing.mp4

Every slut slave dreams of being trained by the gorgeous Mistress Courtney but, sadly for them, only few get the opportunity to do so. The lucky one today must prove that he can suck like a slut while being opened up and fucked by the blonde Goddess and he does try b y the best of his abilities; the question is : will that be enough to impress Mistress Courtney? Will She give him the chance of being Her personal slut? Well, judging by the eager sucking while he is being pounded again and again, he might be transformed into a pretty good slut before the day is out.

Mistress Courtney has her slave bent over and fucks his ass with multiple dildos, then strapon fucks him from behind doggy style.

Info:
File Size: 119 MB
Duration: 00:06:36
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2397 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___HouseofSinnIWillMakeaGoodSlutoututPegging.mp4

This is a Full length version of a clip that I filmed when Empress Jen came to visit in London a few years ago, remastered to produce an improved version of this classic clip, now available in one FULL length clip.

While we I were in the same city for a few days it made sense to book a photo shoot to get some nice promotional shots for Empress Jennifer's next visit to London, so we booked a photographer and slipped into some little black dresses and adorned our feet with Gucci and Louboutin.

It's not long into the shoot that we realize the guy can't take a decent photograph and is there to try and ask us out for a drink later. We take the camera off him and start to take our own photos as we make him get on the floor and beg. Coercing him to kiss and lick our shoes and feet as we laugh and take incriminating photos of him, you can see that clip here Foot Photographer Begs HD (NB this clip will be remastered soon and released in discount bundles and box sets)

Of course we aren't going to leave it at that, this cheeky little bitch needs to be taught a lesson, he is desperate to hang out with us and thinks that he is going to get somewhere, so we need to find out just how desperate he is. We strip him naked and start acclimatizing him to receiving blows of ever increasing brutality to his cock and balls. We brutalize this pathetic cock and balls, delivering a swift, sharp barrage of blows to this wretch as he grovels at our feet.

If you had the chance to spend the weekend with us, you would offer up your cock and balls for us to play with in the manner that entertains us the most wouldn't you? Of course you would, you would beg us for the privilege of having your balls destroyed by two stunning Dominas.

Info:
File Size: 539 MB
Duration: 00:24:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2876 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MayaLiyerYourBallsareOursNowFbusting.mp4

A perfect torture to be actually effective must be applied to the most tender and sensitive part of the human body: the nipples !!! As soon as this slave has been completely immobilized and chained, I begin to pierce his small pink nipples with long and large instruments able to create real cuts. Of course there will be very high voltage electric discharges to flavor the whole thing well, specially generated with an infernal contraption designed just to concentrate all the torture in a single point, his completely crushed nipples make him cry in pain !!! But I don't care !!! I will stop only when I am perfectly satisfied!!!

Una vera e propria tortura per essere perfettamente efficace deve essere applicata alla parte piu tenera e sensibile del copro umano: i capezzoli !!! Adesso che questo schiavo e stato completamente immobilizzato ed incatenato inizio a infilzare i suoi piccoli capezzoli rosa con dei lunghi e grossi strumenti capaci di creare delle vere e proprie incisioni. Ma ovviamente saranno delle scariche elettriche ad altissima tensione a condire bene il tutto, generate appositamente con un marchingegno infernale ideato proprio per concentrare tutta la tortura in un unico punto, i suoi capezzoli ormai del tutto spappolati lo fanno piangere dal dolore !!! Ma non mi importa !!! Mi fermero solo quando saro perfettamente soddisfatta !!!

Info:
File Size: 330 MB
Duration: 00:13:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3386 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 80.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideMartyredNondage.mp4

iKinka - a New Gynarchy furniture range Bought to you by the Ladies of FemDom Summer Camp 2019, every home should get more environmentally friendly and buy into the iKinka range!

Info:
File Size: 628 MB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9803 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTessiKinkaaNewGynarrniture.mp4

What more needs to be said? A trussed up gimp is a Mistress' playgroung and Mistress Inka and Goddess Serena take full advantage and invade every available hole! This dirty little fucker gets it up the ass and in the mouth and is lucky enough to have the honor of rubber clad Goddess' sitting on his worthless face.

Info:
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:13:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 14.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 318 kb/s

Download Links:

11___OublietteFuckPuppetGimpMistresegging.mp4

Fluffy is still nicely marked from the earlier caning he received by my sadistic urges still have not been quenched. After being strung up all day, I decide to give him a little break and tie him down to the bondage horse exposing his striped ass for more punishment. Paddles are on the menu and I have the perfect one to use on his already tender backside. Decked out in leather and stockings, I continue fluffy's training with my leather paddle. I love how it reddens his entire bottom and makes his backside glow all over. In between each thank you I go back to my bare hands making him wince with pain. I love the way his tiny face scrunches up with each blow and it puts a smile on my face when a slave thanks me for beating him. It is so satisfying to rain heavy blows on his sensitive backside and I work his ass with both my forehand and backhand until it is pink all over. My heavy blows have him squirming in his bondage but it's only a matter of time before I bring out the "naughty" paddle.

Info:
File Size: 180 MB
Duration: 00:07:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3001 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyTheNicePaddleSluffy.mp4

Miss Dandy was coming over today to play, and I happened to have a pathetic loser that drove in from L.A. to serve us, over at the Mean Girl Manor. This loser had written in begging to serve, but it had told me that it loved pony play and foot worship. These nice, cutesy fetishes..LOL! Well the Mean Girls are never really nice.and just because this loser drove in for the weekend to serve us doesn't change that.
This loser begged to please.please please try this pony play that it was obsessed with. So I finally gave in and said.."OK.we will do this pony play but it's going to be the Mean Girl way."
I have the freak get into its pony gear and had it wait until Miss Dandy and I were ready to come play. I didn't tell Miss Dandy what we were doing.I wanted to surprise her with how pathetic this loser is! All that matters is that we have fun, and we did. We rode the pony, we hit the pony, we kicked the pony and we whipped the pony. We even taught the pony to do tricks!
All in all I think the pony was really pathetic.maybe we need a better pony slave because this one sucked. By the end of our little pony play it even had red stuff all over its knees. I guess it's a little pussy pony or we just broke the pony. Hahahaha..

Info:
File Size: 2.27 GB
Resolution: 2720 x 1530
Duration: 00:10:07
Video: AVC, 2720x1530, 59.940 FPS, 32.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___THEMEANGIRLSPonyBitchMissnum.mp4

Mistress Isabelle allows her newly trained sissy bitch one final milking before his transformation is complete and his clitty stick is locked away forever. His balls are tied, tucked and pulled as far back as they can possibly go. Isabelle strokes his horny clit stick edging it until he is ready to burst. She makes the sissy throw his legs over his head and shoot a huge, nasty load all over his face and into his gaping mouth. He is going to be a very well-trained sissy cum dump but needs to learn how to take and swallow gigantic loads like a good whore.

Info:
File Size: 955 MB
Duration: 00:12:56
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 315 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireSissyCumDumpIsabumEating.mp4

A little loser is crawling in front of my shoes, licking my spit from the floor.He is so pathetic begging for release that I offer him a quick handjob for 150 Euro.
I don't make great effort or be kind to him.While talking to my friend I milk the horny maggot stick just by the way and finally ruin in a dry orgasm under a lot of verbal abuse.I leave him with blue balls.

Info:
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:27:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8135 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 196 kb/s

Download Links:

11___11___AbsoluteFemdomBeggingW4.mp4

Princess Ivy luvs, luvs, luvs to abuse the useless cocks and balls of her loser white slaves. There's nothing she enjoys more than seeing one of her slaves rolling around the floor in agony, eyes rolling up into their head, all the result of a perfectly placed soccer kick, square between their legs. But what she loves most of all, is that Ball Busting is one of the all time favorite fetishes on Clips4Sale, and that those Princesses that specialize in this particular activity - including her - make the most money by far. So as much as she thoroughly enjoys kicking your nutsack into next week for free, she simply doesn't have to. And because Princess Ivy is such a savvy and shrewd businesswoman, she knows that the more cruel and abusive her ball busting is, the more you pathetic losers love to watch, and the more the money comes rolling in for her lavish lifestyle. So essentially, she's making money off all you losers, while ball busting other losers who have more balls than you and present them for Ivy's entertainment, pleasure AND PROFIT!. Watch the clip AND PAY UP DUMB ASS! lol

Info:
File Size: 153 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:06:21
Video: AVC, 720x404, 30.000 FPS, 3225 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ASIANMEANGIRLSBALLBUSTINGFOessIvy.mp4

This is our 7th edition to our popular ongoing series "Mean Girl Fight Club" also known as MGFC. This is where Asian Mean Girls dress in sexy shiny workout gear and give their human punching bag a good working over. There is nothing sexier than an Asian bad girl beatdown!
OH NO, now there are two of them!! Meanie Mena and KO Kimmy have teamed up to give the human punching bag what for. The hits just keep on coming, as the two Asian Mean Girls double team like never before. The unending series of punches and kicks rain down on the poor fool in a no holds barred beatdown that literally takes his breath away.
The MGFC gym is full of cheers and jeers as the two egg each other on, and even trying to one-up each other with who can kick or punch harder. No area is off limits as the two take turns punching and kicking him right in the balls. The tag team finishes him off with a game of round robin, punching him back and forth till he goes down, another win by KO for the MGFC.
Features: mixed boxing, mixed fighting, verbal humiliation, Asian, brat girl, female domination.

Info:
File Size: 51.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:48
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 986 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ASIANMEANGIRLSMEANGIRLFIGHTCKimmyLee.mp4

Two naked male slaves with a permanent erection get a cruel lesson in female domination. Especially when they are tied up they are easy to torture for a cruel Female Dominatrix. She use them like a plaything for a Lady. She poke the heels of her boots in his cock, enjoys an extra hard cock slapping, teasing with her sexy body comes just before the torture. Hard beating of his tied up manhood makes it weak and down hanging again, like an old sausage. That's just what she wanted!

Info:
File Size: 437 MB
Duration: 00:11:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BallBustingChicksEasytNatalie.mp4

Loula has never kicked balls before, but Nikki suspects she's going to love it, so has invited her to Ballbusting World HQ to show her how it's done. Loula can't wait to have a go at busting a pair of balls, and is a keen student as Nikki talks her through all the ways she can cause ball pain to her victim. Loula is a natural at ballbusting and has a really fun time helping Nikki give Nadman's nuts a severe working over.

Info:
File Size: 361 MB
Duration: 00:16:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3001 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BallbustingWorldFirstTimerLllbusting.mp4

1080 HD Amadahy and Mia have had a busy day. They relax and have some drinks and fresh fruit while sitting on their human furniture. The girls have some casual conversation with each other while ass smothering their slaves. They toast to the sorority and to themselves. They are truly living their best lives. Their days are spent enjoying great sex with their hot boyfriends, plenty of leisure time, and delicious meals. Slaves do all the drudge work so the pretty, young, sorority girls can enjoy the best of everything.

Info:
File Size: 696 MB
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9909 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 321 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2AmadahyandMiaSororityGSitting.mp4

1080 HD Kat's has had her brother, Ellis, locked in chastity for her for several months. Today she and her mother, Brianna, are very excited to take Ellis out of the chastity to measure him. They are sure that after several months his penis has shrunk. Kat unlocks her brother to measure the atrophy. They are so excited to move him into a smaller device! He's experienced so much penile atrophy that his mom and sister think they can get him into the mini! Maybe the micro-mini! They lock him back up and Kat decides to tease her brother. Mom makes Ellis lay on the bed and his sister hops onto his face. The women want to check to see if Ellis can still get aroused after so many moths of disuse. Kat bounces and grinds on her brother's face while he is instructed by his mother to smell his sister's ass. Brianna dangles her son's chastity key in front of his face while his sister teases him. He's experiencing erectile dysfunction, which is exactly what the women want. A beta male's penis needs to be trained to remain flaccid since an erection is unnecessary and inappropriate for a beta. They are proud that he can no longer get erections and tell him that they are taking him to have his shrunken, flaccid, penis fit into a smaller device. Ellis protests, but he really has no choice.

Info:
File Size: 444 MB
Duration: 00:06:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9980 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 321 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2BriannaandKatBrattyaceSitting.mp4

1080 HD Nika has her chastity slave underneath her lounge chair in the pool. She gags him with her feet while sunning herself. Nika thinks it's funny to watch the slave suffer while she enjoys the beautiful day. Later, some of her girlfriends are coming over for a pool party. The chastity slave will have to serve every girl at the party and be humiliated by them for their amusement. Kat is the first pool party guest to arrive. She joins in the fun and the girls trample the chastity slave in the pool together. It's hard for him to hold his head above water with the weight of two girls on his chest. Then, Kat sits on his face and ass smothers him in her bikini. The girls' boyfriends will be arriving for the party soon. They make the chastity slave get up and rub oil on their bodies so that they look great when their boyfriends arrive.

Info:
File Size: 722 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9971 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 259 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2KatandNikaFootGaggindom.mp4

1080 HD Lana is a very strong woman, but she is always conditioning her body to build even more strength. That is why she regularly uses her male slaves as sparring opponents. Lana knees her slave in the balls to goad him into a fight with her. After dropping him with the single kick to the testicles, she throws him onto the bed and places him into a lock between her strong thighs. She throws him into lock after lock as he struggles to break free. The slave submits and eventually gives into Lana throwing him around like a rag doll. Lana is good at building her strength, but her weak opponent needs to work just as hard on building his tolerance for pain. After using him for her strength training, Lana lets the exhausted slave take a nap underneath her ass.

Info:
File Size: 952 MB
Duration: 00:13:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9911 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 319 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2LanaLuxorSufferfromestling.mp4

Peter Lipnik is on the phone, after checking in to his hotel. He is making arrangements for a meeting when his sexy girl, dressed in underwear only approaches him from behind. She begins to feel Peter all over, and he has to terminate his call. The girl has Peter lay on the bed, after removing his tee shirt. Her hands rub over his sexy body and he can't distract her, even though they have a meeting to attend. She opens the suitcase and pulls out something to cover Peter's eyes. Then she shackles his wrists to the frame of the bed. Next she begins to caress and kiss his nipples before putting a gag into his mouth. She applies clamps to Peter's nipples as well and then rubs his groin. Removing the blindfold she begins to whip Peter's hot body and pull on the clamps. Then she pulls down his jeans and wanks on his stiff cock. The clamps are attached to his balls too, and pulled to stretch the skin. Raising his legs and shackling them too he has Peter's hot ass available too. But first she ties his balls. Then a dildo is shoved into his hot hole as his stiff cock is wanked too. A thicker dildo is then used to stretch is ass further, and fuck deeper. That too is replaced by another that is shoved deep into his as, stretching it wide. She releases Peter and puts him onto his keens so that she can fuck his ass with her strapon. She keeps up the fucking, turning him onto his back. His ass gets fucked as his cock is wanked as well. Then the fucking stops and Peter is wanked until his shoots his cream cum onto his belly.

Info:
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:34:31
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4995 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CFNMEULucyVojakCFNMPom.mp4

Mistress Svetlana would like to whip her slave all over from head to toe, but she knows she can't do that because he won't be able to bear the pain without collapsing and being useless for the rest of the day. So she chooses his back and his front to torment with her black, thick whip. She moves him here and there, so she can get better angle and better wiev to his body.

Info:
File Size: 791 MB
Duration: 00:12:33
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8612 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CRUELMISTRESSESBrutalbullwhlana.mp4

Back