Sado Ladies

ITALIAN SPOKEN

After a long time, today, I have decided to wear my wonderful dr Martens; unfortunately, they are really dirty and I cannot go out with my shoes in these conditions. This is a job well suited for may shoe-cleaning slave: I order him to lick the soles and polish the shoes with his tongue, while I relax on the couch, ignoring him. After a while, I check his job: he worked well, therefore, I decide that he has earned a reward. I make him l lay down on the floor and I allow him to play with his tiny cock ... until he spurts his spew on my shoes, which, of course, he will have to clean again with his tongue. I think I will use this slave to polish all my shoes, manly the ones I use to go outside and, therefore, will be very dirty.

Info:
File Size: 327 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3687 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISTRESS_GAIA_-SPURTITENS-_HD.mp4

I love a ballbusting date. I restrain this useless male to my suspension frame and kick the hell out of his balls repeatedly. I kick him until he can't take it anymore, yet so sensually. Eventually, I exhaust his ability to cope.

Info:
File Size: 375 MB
Duration: 00:05:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9717 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MayaSinBallbustingSlause.mp4

Miss Jessica wants to try out something new. She has seen slaves being used as human furniture and wants to test out just how comfortable and reliable a slave can be. So in she comes dressed in a leather corset, shiny black leggings and heels. She puts her heels on his legs and sits down full weight on his head. Perching there she relaxes and vapes occasionally and tests him out as human furniture.

Info:
File Size: 101 MB
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 1600 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissJessicaHumanchng.mp4

Jessica and Ava are talking about their gym routine and their housemate Tom is mocking them so Ava decides to show him one of her latest gym moves with him as a guinea-pig. Crushing him between her thighs stood up, his little head looks like it's going to explode! Jessica then has a go! They then continue to show off different moves to crush his head and they even get him in a scissorhold and facesit him at the same time. He thinks it's all over and they walk out but then they come back in to put their sweaty gym wear covered bottoms on his face with some facesitting.

Info:
File Size: 238 MB
Duration: 00:10:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2787 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissJessicaStrongthighsAvaBting.mp4

This particular blonde bitch's throat is in need of training, as he's never taken a dick in any form before. If he ever dreams of feeling my thick cock sink into that tight ass that's sticking up in the air as the rest of him his bound to a piece of dungeon furniture. His gag reflex is so sensitive, turning into a slobbering mess with ease as I work my latex fingers towards his stomach. I enjoy slapping him around as I pound my hips into his face, my big black cock making his eyes stream tears as my hands lace into his blonde hair and pull him in deeper towards my balls. I laugh as I force him to lick them, his tongue and lips working them and my palms cracking the side of his face in praise. A brutal face fucking is what every bitch needs, filth pouring from his lips as I force every inch past his tonsils.

Info:
File Size: 556 MB
Duration: 00:09:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 7940 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissRoperFaceFuckedByMissRoper.mp4

I love putting objects in My slaves mouth. I love making him gag on them even more. Usually you can find him gaggin Gand throwing up on My dick. Today I will be putting My little size 3 feet into his mouth and down his throat. I want him to gag on them, to taste them for days after. Look at all his spit and bile dripping from My toes. My toes have definitely been tickling his tonsils!

Info:
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:08:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneyGagOorship.mp4

I have My slave wrapped in clingfilm, he is unable to move, the only part of him which is free, is his cock. A cock left lying around for Me to abuse.
I wanted to match the slaves clingfilm attire so I dressed in PVC with grey panties so I could tease him with the colour difference. he will be sure not to miss these panties as I bend over him, stomping My foot into his cock! Arching My size 3 feet over his erect cock, I dig My heel and toes in, sending pain up and and down his body.
Using My nails I can scratch his pathetic dick, making him jump with pain. Squeezing, punching and slapping those balls brings a smile to My face. I will treat him to something so special for a slave: MY SPIT!!!! A nice close up view as I spit on his cock before I slap it and make him groan. I then add pegs to his cock and then flog it with my soft red flogger, will I flog the pegs off?
A slaves cock will never get pleasure in My presence . only pain.

Info:
File Size: 570 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneysFetishLairSCock.mp4

I am at the Torture Farm looking for new slaves to add to My 'inner circle' Each slave applies and IF they meet the minimum requirements, are invited to meet Me for an inspection. This slave in particular has applied as a CBT and Flogging slave for future clips. his body is inspected, every inch checked before I use My tools to test him.
The slaves balls will be put to the test with simple but beautiful tools: My hands and then his back and arse will be flogged with a variety of floggers, some light and finishing off with the HARD floggers.
Will he make it to the second round?

Info:
File Size: 667 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneysFetishLairTortureFarmInspectionPart1.mp4

I am at the Torture Farm looking for new slaves to add to My 'inner circle' Each slave applies and IF they meet the minimum requirements, are invited to meet Me for an inspection. This slave in particular has applied as a CBT and Flogging slave for future clips. his body is inspected, every inch checked before I use My tools to test him.
The slaves balls will be put to the test with simple but beautiful tools: My hands and then his back and arse will be flogged with a variety of floggers, some light and finishing off with the HARD floggers.
Will he make it to the second round?

Info:
File Size: 559 MB
Duration: 00:07:00
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneysFetishLairTortureFarmInspectionPart2.mp4

Both of My friends here, Miss Sarah and Lady Tess, agree that My chattel sit's dick is small and pathetic, just useless. It's so shriveled that it looks like a pickled worm. Being so close to such a worthless piece of dangling flaccid meat, the only thing that's interesting to Us is abusing his set of plump blue balls. Our stiletto nails can pinch the shriveled foreskin as We slap and punch his unappealing cock, but what We seem to prefer is kicking sit's low hanging nuts with Our leather high heel boots. In round robin fashion, one Lady after another takes pleasure in punting his poor balls. With sit on his knees taking blows both front and back, at other times on all fours drop-kicked like a football, every one of Us finds satisfaction in destroying what little of his deficient manhood still exists.

Info:
File Size: 370 MB
Duration: 00:07:33
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6718 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinn3Dommesvsbusting.mp4

For a brutally epic Father's Day celebration Mistress Katarina and Mistress Stella Liberty take revenge on their father and beat his ass until he is red, raw, and sore. He is bent over his daughter's knees and spanked with their hands and eventually a hair brush. They humiliate him as they beat him, laughing in cruel amusement at his groans of pain. Together Katarina and Stella beat their daddy to give him the gift of EXTREME punishment!

Info:
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:10:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 5030 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressKatarinaPunishaddy.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tangent, Mis-Tangent, Mistress, Tangent, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Info:
File Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:09:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 323 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTangentBombBT.mp4

In Part 3 Mistress Vixen sits upon some steps and summons her next slave, His head it held between her legs as she smokes a cigarette and uses his mouth as her ashtray. Whilst smoking Mistress Vixen ensures the pain matches the humiliation and drags and rips his skin with her amazing boot heels. Mistress Vixen makes him lay at her feet and then tramples his wretched body beneath her amazing thigh boot heels. The slave is made to worship the boots that ust trampled him, Mistress Vixen smokes another cigarette using this one to burn her slave. In the final part the slave is placed in wooden stocks and ferociously whipped by both quirt and bullwhip. I am not sure even the kiss he is allowed to place on Mistress Vixen's sweat bottom would erase all the pain throbbing through his body!

Info:
File Size: 393 MB
Duration: 00:26:05
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2035 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.4 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressVixenMistressVixixenPart3.mp4

If you want in to my dark inner circle there is different tasks and parts of the initiation to go through. Given it's Sunday, we're having our own little church ceremony.
Ours involves spitting the unholy wine - and some flogging and obedience training.
There's no ramming religion down the throat - at least, not this week.

Info:
File Size: 668 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___MxtressValleycatBlackMassmony.mp4

Cum junkie losers slurp up and swallow everything they are told to. In this hardcore and gross clip, slave #66 is order to suck, slurp, jerk off on, gnaw off & swallow a cum popsicle of alpha juice. For months Miss Maya's alpha male stud has been jerking off into a container. And slave 66 gets to reap the benefits of all his hot, young semen. She saws off chunks of the cum popsicle on his teeth and makes him use the cum drippings as lube to jerk off with. He has to cum on the popsicle first before he can chew off and swallow the remainder down. This clip is the real deal. It is 100 percent stale & frozen semen packed.

Info:
File Size: 521 MB
Duration: 00:14:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MyFetishAddictionsForcedCus.mp4

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears!

Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon.

Info:
File Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:11:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 19.7 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___OublietteSissySpitroastPart1MiwnPegging.mp4

This bitch is incredible, look at how long cock she can swallow! I know that she love to suck cause she's a real cunt, i put directly the long cock very deep in her mouth, i fuck her mouth and than i put the cock in her asshole without any carefulness!

Official Description:

This bitch is incredible, look at how long cock she can swallow! I know that she love to suck cause she's a real cunt, i put directly the long cock very deep in her mouth, i fuck her mouth and than i put the cock in her asshole without any carefulness!

So on my reacent searches I found a new domme. she's italian and is called Mistress Era. I think there is some content of hers on here but I haven't gotten around to checking it yet. It's a decent vid. I don't really like domme's with the kind of hard she has or with piercings and stuff but this video was hot enough for me to keep and since it is not already on here, I'm sharing it for the rest of you fetish pervs out there.

So Era is in some room with her sissy slave. She gets the sissy slave to give her strapon cock a blowjob where she forces it down his throat and he also deep throats it like a champ. The sucking goes on for a while until she gets the sissy bitch to bend over and then fucks the sissy in Standing Doggy style while she spanks and humiliates him. Some nice deep hard fucking in this one for those who like pegging.

Info:
File Size: 155 MB
Duration: 00:07:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 14.201 FPS, 2785 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraIrreverentDeepThrog.mp4

All Rapture wanted to do was get i a good workout. Unbeknownst to her, Rapture's creep "neighbor", who happens to be a huge fan, has been stalking her for months. Taking note of her gym schedule, the creep is finally able to corner her in the middle of a workout. The creep introduces himself, telling her how much he admires her, and asking for her advice for a business plan of his. Since they live in the same complex, he is able to convince her to come back to his place briefly to go over his plan. Once there, his true intentions are expressed. Noticing the wardrobe he has set out on the bed, he is coerced to tell her the real reason for luring her back to his place. The creep lets her know that he would do anything for a session with his favorite Goddess. Reluctant at first, he is finally able to get her to agree. She promises him a brutal beating; one that he will never forget. After changing into the wardrobe, she comes out into the room and is immediately pounced on by him. On his knees, he begins to worship her muscular thighs and large ass. So, excited by the nylons, he ends up ripping them while in a frenzy. Enraged by this, Rapture begins a horrific beating. One that we're still sore from just from watching. She hits him with a barrage of punches of knees and until he falls to the floor in pain. Taking advantage of the moment, she tramples and stomps him mercilessly with the boots he so adores. She proceeds to drag him around by his balls, punching them in the process. Ending up sitting on his chest, she removes her top, giving us our first taste of her beautiful, humungous tits. Rapture takes those tits and slaps his face with them until he is dizzy, next picking him up by his cock and throwing him on the bed. She proceeds to drop full weight on him, coercing him to clean the bottom of her boots, and once removed, her sweaty nylons. Noticing the rip from earlier, she takes out his cock and coerced him to fuck her nylons until she's satisfied. Always one for a good ending, she rips his cock from the nylons, and bites it and his balls as hard as she can. With a few spits in the face and a final barrage of hits, she leaves the creep on the bed, confused as to what just happened. We're not sure if he got the session he's always fantasized about. You be the judge.

Info:
File Size: 501 MB
Duration: 00:28:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 2236 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___RapturesFetishPlaygroundRapwn.mp4

Now that slave dave is all warmed up its time for Mistress Stella to let the storm rip into him. While the city of New Orleans is prepping for hurricane weather, Mistress has slave dave right where she wants him, locked in her hotel room with no where to hide. She beats him hard with her paddle, spanking and slapping his ass until it is nice and red.

Info:
File Size: 164 MB
Duration: 00:07:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3001 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyHurricaneReliefPart2Hurslavedave.mp4

Venus Lux is a slender beauty with a rock hard cock. She's been sent by her best friend to check on naughty, misbehavin' sub, Draven Navarro, to make sure he's not getting out of line. But Venus finds him having phone sex with some anonymous slut. So she decides Draven needs some correction. But he gets more than just a scolding and a slap on the wrist. Venus subjects Draven to a ton of cock sucking, a relentless ass fucking, along with paddling, humiliation, clothes pins, and a huge load of her cum shot all over him. Venus starts by reminding Draven of his place, that he's here to serve women in every capacity, not to philander around on his own. She gags him, cuffs him, and inflicts a little pain with a good ass-paddling, and clothes pins on his nipples, his cock and his balls. When she's confident he understands her, she tells him his next task is to worship her however she wants. He sucks her rock hard cock, slurping it down exactly how she demands. She then fucks this whiny little bitchboy, pounding his ass in multiple positions. She tells him he's not allowed to cum until she gives him permission, but he just can't hold it, and shoots his load all over himself. Venus smears his cum all over his face, then after a final, deep, hard pounding, douses him in a monster load of hot cum. After all this, she still isn't impressed with him, and leaves him there, filthy and humiliated.

Info:
File Size: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:52:42
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4988 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TSSeductionOctober152019Venuexuals.mp4

Princess Amber, Goddess Maci and I were hanging out and we decided to bring one of our slaves out to play.

I love hanging out with Princess Amber because not only is she super hot, but she is just as twisted as I am. LOL! I love teaching Goddess Maci how to use and abuse pathetic losers.

Since my old ass geezer slave always gets on my nerves I decided it was the one we would mess with. I want to teach Goddess Maci to be amazing when it comes to whipping and beating slaves. So Princess Amber and I took this opportunity to show Goddess Maci to not hold back and to make your slaves very obedient. and to do that you have to beat them, and beat them as often as possible.

Goddess Maci makes me so proud! She is really getting the hang of being a Mean Girl and I love watching her grow and become just like her big sister and her Aunt.

- Goddess Platinum

Info:
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:13:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsGoddessPlatinumGoddeshipping.mp4

My slave that came all that way from the Czech Republic, just to serve me, has been so extremely obedient. I decided to finally let this freak cum.lol. Princess Mia and I were hanging out and laughing at what a pathetic loser it is, but how obedient it is. So we decided to play a little red light/green light game.

We put on our shiniest red and green pants, that look amazing on our perfect asses, and we stood in front of the freak on his knees. When I had my ass in its face it was time to stroke his tiny, anteater cock.because I was wearing green. When Princess Mia's amazing ass, wrapped in her tight shiny red pants, was in his face.he had to stop.

The entire time we were playing our little red light/green light slave with Czech slave we were forcing geezer slave to kneel and watch. I even restrained it so it couldn't get away because I had a little yummy surprise for it when we were done with Czech slave..hahahaha.

When the Czech slave finally came I made sure it had an XXXXXXXXSMALL condom on its pathetic cock so we could catch all that disgusting cum. When we were done with the Czech slave we took the condom full of cum and forced fed it to geezer through his crusty old mouth hole. We made that freak suck every last drop of Czech cum out of that tiny rubber condom.

And if you know anything about geezer slave, he hates anything disgusting..so this is right up his alley.

I had to plug geezers big old nose to make sure it swallowed every little drop. Princess Mia and I laughed at how old and disgusting it is watching it suck down fresh, warm cum.

Man oh man.Princess Mia and I love being Mean Girls.this is so much fun.

Info:
File Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:21:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 258 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsGoddessPlatinumPrincesslling.mp4

My painslut is stuffed into panties and a Halloween costume: a heavy rubber mask to take their breath away slowly and mess with their temperature while I kick them in the balls and cock over and over! My painslut was already warmed up by the time we filmed this so they were already sensitive and extra fun to toy with then. Watch them writhe in pain for me and take cock slapping, dick kicking, knees to the balls and a bit of:
Breathplay
Costume Play
Mask + Low Oxygen
Pain Training
Kneeing
St Andrew's Cross
Latex
Slapping
Ballkicking
Ballbusting
Busted Cock in Panties
Bondage Cuffs
Not a lot of dialogue, I'm in the zone here. This is a re-release of he well-loved, full version of a longer video from 2016 cutting out any of the backstory roleplay making it less confusing to people who haven't seen my weird-themed videos yet.

Info:
File Size: 501 MB
Duration: 00:05:43
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 248 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VillaAspasiaBallbustingMdBreathplay.mp4

Ricky Larkin just wants a break. He lays down to try to relax when sexy ass Rocky Emerson shows up with a strap on.

"Oh I just came by to fuck you in the ass and jerk you off."

She opens his hole nice and easy then takes him to pound town hard and laughs while the big muscle man squirms underneath her with her pretty pink cock in his ass.

Eventually she flips him over and milks out his load while she's still inside him.

Info:
File Size: 756 MB
Duration: 00:12:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 222 kb/s

Download Links:

1.11___SweetFemdomRockyFuckstheCumOPegging.mp4

Mistress Ava Black, Mistress Lorraine slave is feeling very brave as he has agreed to taking whatever Mistresses have in mind for him today! It's not their fault really then is it? He wanted anything. And they're going to give him ANYTHING! They're no welterweights, and they want him to feel every gram of their weight on him as they walk right onto him as introduction. Then they bounce! As hard and as heavy as they can! He can hardly take it and he groans under the strain of their double heavy weight on him. Then they sit on him and facesit him hard! Oh what fun slave torment is! Hurting him turns Mistresses on so much! They get hot for hearing his groans and cries. There is no way out for him and he knows it! So when they trample him yet again he grits his teeth and bares it. They walk all over him, kneading his thighs with their feet. Mistress rapid runs all over his chest, leaving him completely breathless. His body, his cock and balls, every part of him is just a trampling and busting mat for their feet. They are having a blast!

Info:
File Size: 336 MB
Duration: 00:09:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5046 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AvaBlackOurhumantrampolinom.mp4

In this clip I play little rough with Bela.

He must wear a penis lock.

I make a hand bondage for him, because he likes to touch me, which is prohibited.

Sitting and kneeling on his chest, grabbing his neck, pinching nipples.

I even tickling his dick and balls a little just to be aroused.

Grabbing his neck, make him suffocate till his face is all red.

Then I sit on his face.

Its nothing special, I just simpli love to torture him.

Info:
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:20:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8864 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 217 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BethandJoeKinkySexygothdominasm.mp4

1080 HD Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!

After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking on a man's arm are things danni will need to practice.

Finally, the girls add heels and teach danni to walk in them. Danni has a lot of difficulty walking in the heels, but very excited to start going on dates. He will try his best to look very sexy and feminine so that he can be approved to start dating men. They teach danni to sit with his legs closed and laugh gently. He is learning quickly and very soon he will be able to pass well enough to start dating.

Info:
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:20:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9950 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 321 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2AmadahyandMdom.mp4

1080 HD Kat loves teasing beta boys. She sits on her chastity boy's face and completely smothers him with her ass. Beta's don't even deserve to breathe! The tiny beta squirms underneath Kat's butt. He struggles for air, but she has control. The beta can only take a breath if she allows it. What a fun teasing game to play with her locked little toy! Kat sits her entire weight on his face. The boy struggles for every breath and Kat just giggles. She'll give him one when she feels like it.

Info:
File Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:08:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9871 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 322 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2KatFacesitsandSmotess.mp4

Lady Valente likes to push her slaves when it comes to corporal punishment and she has decided this slave must endure a long and hard whipping session. She starts him off with a good thrashing with a flogger, then moves on to a variety of implements including a crop and paddle, before moving on to some vicious single tail whips. A CP enthusiasts gem of a movie, showing just how a good hard beating should be administered, building up with intensity with each stroke.

Info:
File Size: 348 MB
Duration: 00:06:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7018 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsMarathonCPSuperHDPart1LadyVictoriaValente.mp4

Lady Valente likes to push her slaves when it comes to corporal punishment and she has decided this slave must endure a long and hard whipping session. She starts him off with a good thrashing with a flogger, then moves on to a variety of implements including a crop and paddle, before moving on to some vicious single tail whips. A CP enthusiasts gem of a movie, showing just how a good hard beating should be administered, building up with intensity with each stroke.

Info:
File Size: 376 MB
Duration: 00:07:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7011 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsMarathonCPSuperHDPart3lente.mp4

Info:
File Size: 454 MB
Duration: 00:08:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7011 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsMarathonCorping.mp4

Lady Mephista has Her sissy slut bound at Her mercy, the tight ropes displaying beautiful, creamy skin, welted just right in a previous session. The love of a Mistress means ass fucking by strapon, all sluts know that and they all dream of pleasing their Mistress enough to be deemed worthy of it. And the mean Lady Mephista shows Her sensual nature with a bout of the most romantic ass fucking ever published on Our store. Moans and whimpers fill the room with sensuality and Female grace as the Leather Goddess fucks Her sissy for a long, long time.

Lady Mephista has her sissy slave lying on a fuckbench on his back and she strapon fucks him in missionary.

Info:
File Size: 135 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2103 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___HouseofSinnLadyMephistaBouegging.mp4

That anime voice, those popping, handcuffy eyes. A perfect fetish doll named Lucy showcases how to cuff a handcuff sub with perfect security and how to subdue a much taller, stronger male with ease. Even putting a cuff THERE. And there and there and there lol. And locking to the wall. See? You can now tease them like THIS! Or leave or do anything you want. OMG.

Info:
File Size: 532 MB
Duration: 00:12:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5798 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LucidDreamingLucyLawlesssing.mp4

I restrained you this tight so I could tease you. Bad. And that's what I'm going to do. No matter what. Do you feel me getting stronger? See how easy I can make it dance. See how easy I can make you rock hard. One look in your eye. Each tightening strap. At least you can still move your fingers!

Info:
File Size: 468 MB
Duration: 00:10:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5804 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LucidDreamingMakeItng.mp4

L hits a home-run early in her career with this client in a freeform filmed session.

Clued that this client doesn't get off, she enjoys a ruthless bratty foot worship. But when she sees something poking out hard from the middle of the mummy, she attacks, and does something no other mistress has ever done, that no other woman has ever done, ever. Powerful scene.

Yesterday's release was from Lucid's first session with the same client. See any difference with the rigging? Total, secure, duct-tape mummification. That's what work looks like. The boy is a helpless worm, can only lay and serve. and yearn. Scary to think where she'll be after a season or two of this.

Info:
File Size: 272 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5844 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LucidTakesHisCumshotVirgindjob.mp4

Back