Sado Ladies

And this is the last time I tolerate your misbehavior. Now is time to learn your lesson.

Let's see if you will dare to do it again. You will cry for the rest of the day. Your broken ego will cry though for ever. Now let's have a walk; a walk that you never imagined. A walk that you will never forget.

Pull slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Alexandra, Alexandra, Mistress, Boots, Extreme Domination, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Corporal Punishment, CBT

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Alexandra_-_The_boots_that_rules_his_life.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 1.20 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 13.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Alexandra_-_The_boots_that_rules_his_life.mp4

Live your dream slut. I will invade your ass with My immense cock. I will stretch your male pussy and I will make you scream from pain and pleasure. The way your ass open and even your bones is incredible; the pleasure that your prostrate takes will get you closer and closer to a sissy orgasm.

The sniffing of the "perfume" will help you relax and beg for more and more. Open wide and be ready to take you to another level of sissy training.

I get so aroused and so excited when I use My huge dildos. I love to take your manhood and whatever is left in you to make you My ultimate pervert slut.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Alexandra, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Alexandra_-_Ultimate_slut_Blass_in_her_sissy_ass.mp4
File Size: 692 MB
Duration: 00:06:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 205 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Alexandra_-_Ultimate_slut_Blass_in_her_sissy_ass.mp4

I will use you as much as I like and where I like it.

Your entire body is for Me to play with. I will use your balls; I will walk on you; I will sit on your face, taking your breath; I will leave marks from My high heels on you; And even butt drops; And you have only one thing to focus on. My pleasure only. This is the purpose of your life from now on.

I am cruel? Probably. But I enjoy so much hearing you scream from pain and pleasure. And your only reward is My smile. My devil smile and My sadistic look.

You are mine. You are My property.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Outdoors, Trample, Spitting, Height Humiliation, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Alexandra_-You_will_serve_me_well_or_you_shall_suffer-_Full_video.mp4
File Size: 4.84 GB
Duration: 00:18:23
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 37.5 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Alexandra_-You_will_serve_me_well_or_you_shall_suffer-_Full_video.mp4

Encased in latex and bound completely by straps, this gimp is helpless for Mistress Ariana and Mistress Tess on this tormenting wheel. The mistresses secure him and tighten each strap efficiently so he has no escape. The gimp cannot see what they are doing to him which is even more of a tease especially when they rub their latex bodies all over him. Poor blinded gimp even misses when the Mistresses give each other a quick kiss. They start to rub his cock through his latex and hold his breath with their hands. They then keep him upside down and hold a vibrator on his cock until he cums all inside his latex. What a sticky, slutty gimp.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Forced Male Orgasm, Handjob, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Rubber

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Ariana_-_Gimp_Wheel.mp4
File Size: 2.53 GB
Duration: 00:16:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 22.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Ariana_-_Gimp_Wheel.mp4

Today Mistress Ava Black didnt fuck her guy, the slave has to fuck his ass by himself and so he has to sit on Ava?s black rubber strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Interracial, Black, Ebony, Mistress Ava Black, Mistress, Ava Black, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Ava_Black_-_Ava_s_Bib_Black_Strap-on.mp4
Definition: HD
File Size: 185 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Ava_Black_-_Ava_s_Bib_Black_Strap-on.mp4

I have My favourite leather gloves on. The feel so soft and smell amazing. My slave must first be collared before he is allowed to worship Me.he tries to snuggle into My satin shirt, Ill allow him a brief moment of bliss and then Ill order him to kiss My patent heels before slapping his face nice and hard. I love the sound My gloves make as they make contact with his face. Now sniff My gloves slave, aren't they just heaven? SLAP! I love a mixture of pleasure and pain. he will be in-toxicate d by My leather, willing to take the FACE SLAPS in return for the privilege of worshipping my leather arse and gloves.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Fetish

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Courtney_-_Leather_Slaps_For_Sniffs.mp4
File Size: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:12:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Leather_Slaps_For_Sniffs.mp4

My slave is fixed in a position that makes Me easier to use him: bent over, with his hands trapped in a stock. he has a certain degree of freedom, so that he can do what I order him to in an efficient way, but can't escape or change his position too much. And now I want him to lick My boots clean, as they are dirty. And I don't care that it's uncomfortable for him, he has that degree of freedom exactly for this: to move and find the position that allows him to lick My boots on all the sides, make them clean, while I relax and enjoy the view. It's not My job to move and find a position that is comfortable for him. And if he tries to step out of his boundaries, like getting over the stock to come closer to Me - he will be punished; as he has to keep the position I put him into. he is just an object, a boot-cleaner, and should behave like one.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boot Fetish, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Men Following Orders, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Just_a_boot_cleaning_tool.mp4
Definition: SD
File Size: 109 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:07:19
Video: AVC, 720x404, 25.000 FPS, 1908 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Just_a_boot_cleaning_tool.mp4

This servant doesn't have the ability to please Me as a whipping slave, he can't take the pain in ways I enjoy. Just maybe he can be trained to properly worship My exceptional leather boots. Yesterday, I took the time to explain in detail My well documented . Now, I'm interested to see if he can remember everything he was shown. The steps to follow, where to kiss, when to lick, how to genuinely worship Me and My rich, thick leather boots. This is his last change to be around Me, if he fails - I'll no have no use for him. If he succeeds - then maybe he can at most grovel before My feet. Yet, either way he can't escape the pain of My whip as even the most poultry of boot worship slaves will fall prey to its bite and sting.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Nothing_more_than_a_boot_worshiping_slave.mp4
File Size: 430 MB
Duration: 00:07:51
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 14.256 FPS, 7528 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Nothing_more_than_a_boot_worshiping_slave.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Phantom, Phantom, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Phantom_-_Amateur_Femdom_Ballbusting_Chastity_Challenge_Day_5_Full.mp4
File Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:10:05
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 60.000 FPS, 20.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Phantom_-_Amateur_Femdom_Ballbusting_Chastity_Challenge_Day_5_Full.mp4

Mistress Stefania has her victim handcuffed to a bed naked. She duct tapes his wrists and legs. Then she puts a ball gag in his mouth to keep him quiet. She starts to tease his hard cock with a Hitachi. Then she puts on latex gloves over her black gloves. She starts to stroke. he moans into his gag, she strokes and he cums all over her latex gloved hands. She leaves him tied till she comes back for him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Stefania, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Stefania_-Mistress_milks_him-_Handjob.mp4
File Size: 495 MB
Duration: 00:08:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8455 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Stefania_-Mistress_milks_him-_Handjob.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Tess_-_Ploughing_Chris.mp4
File Size: 829 MB
Duration: 00:13:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 21.667 FPS, 8697 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Tess_-_Ploughing_Chris.mp4

In this 17 minute video, Mistress Servalan & Maya Sinstress give Their slave a severe caning. He is to count out the strokes, per instructed. When he fucks up, get gets a tally number for future bastinado strokes. The Ladies laugh at his sounds of pure agony. His ass changes from pasty white to beet red from heavy caning. He sobs as he tries to endure the pain as the cruel Dommes also cane his thighs. This clip is deliciously mean and full of pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

General Info:
File Name: My_Fetish_Addictions_-_Cruel_Caning_by_Servalan_and_Sinstress.mp4
File Size: 683 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:18:16
Video: AVC, 1440x810, 60.000 FPS, 5034 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

My_Fetish_Addictions_-_Cruel_Caning_by_Servalan_and_Sinstress.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Cocktease, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

General Info:
File Name: Obey_Melanie_-_Edged_your_cock_is_leaking.mp4
File Size: 800 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:11:19
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.891 FPS, 9743 kb/s

Download Links:

Obey_Melanie_-_Edged_your_cock_is_leaking.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Toe Sucking, Fetish, Obey Melanie

General Info:
File Name: Obey_Melanie_-_Toe_curling.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:05:05
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.913 FPS, 9768 kb/s

Download Links:

Obey_Melanie_-_Toe_curling.mp4

The high tech bondage bench is put to good use by the exquisite Mistress Sidonia, her slave is strapped down tightly, watching his torment on the slavecam screen. His cock is treated to advanced CBT and electro play before being whipped and vibrated, keeping him hard and moaning from the stimuli. The advanced ass fucking machine is then inserted into his tight hole and the milking machine simultaneously masturbating his cock, leaving him a state of euphoria.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cocktease

General Info:
File Name: Plugged_Into_Pain_And_PleasrewPart1.mp4
File Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:07:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5446 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Plugged_Into_Pain_And_PleasrewPart1.mp4

The high tech bondage bench is put to good use by the exquisite Mistress Sidonia, her slave is strapped down tightly, watching his torment on the slavecam screen. His cock is treated to advanced CBT and electro play before being whipped and vibrated, keeping him hard and moaning from the stimuli. The advanced ass fucking machine is then inserted into his tight hole and the milking machine simultaneously masturbating his cock, leaving him a state of euphoria.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cocktease

General Info:
File Name: Plugged_Into_Pain_And_Pleasure_1080_Part2.mp4
File Size: 304 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5511 kb/s

Download Links:

Plugged_Into_Pain_And_Pleasure_1080_Part2.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Plugged_Into_Pain_And_Pleasure_1080_Part4.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5500 kb/s

Download Links:

Plugged_Into_Pain_And_Pleasure_1080_Part4.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Plugged_Into_Pain_And_Pleasuresrgrgart3.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5499 kb/s

Download Links:

Plugged_Into_Pain_And_Pleasuresrgrgart3.mp4

Mistress T is in the mood for an incredible tie and tease, the emphasis on the tease. Her slave has not been allowed to cum for six weeks, she has brought him to the edge time and time again, working on orgasm control. Mistress uses her imagination and expert hand to bring him close, playing mind games until he loses all control and ejaculates without permission, the pleasure removed by ruining it as a suitable punishment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MistressT, Mistress, Mistress T, The English Mansion, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Ball Cuff, Cock Teasing, Cocktease, Cum, Edging, Handjob, Lingerie, Orgasm Control, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Cunnilingus, Queening, Stockings, Suspenders, Tie and Tease

General Info:
File Name: Ruined_Orgasm_Tease_Hi.mp4
File Size: 289 MB
Duration: 00:23:31
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 1585 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Ruined_Orgasm_Tease_Hi.mp4

Candi has been a good little housebitch the last couple weeks and its time she earned a reward from Mistress Stella Liberty. Dressed in her latex maid outfit Candi trembles when she see Miss Stella walk in with her huge strapon. In her latex bodysuit, sheer pantyhose and cowboy boots, Miss Stella wields her long 18 inch Slink Dildo. The Rubberslut Candi Cumdump has been begging for Miss Stella's cock all of Locktober but soon learns to be careful what she wishes for. The tip easily slides into her greedy hole but it is a long way to the base as Miss Stella rearranges Candi's insides with each deep thrust. Miss Stella is merciless as she rides her slut and pounds away at Candi's hole until it is left a dripping mess. But no reward is complete without a proper receipt so Miss Stella takes out her cane to mark and stripe her Candi ass in a way she will never forget.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Stella_Liberty_-_Strapon_Caning_for_Candi_Cumdump.mp4
File Size: 384 MB
Duration: 00:21:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.554 FPS, 2295 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 175 kb/s

Download Links:

Stella_Liberty_-_Strapon_Caning_for_Candi_Cumdump.mp4

Must have! Nothing's more fun than aggressively raiding a boy during an overnight, when they are truly vulnerable, and so out of it.

Middle of night. A languishing bondage slave is surprised by not one but TWO mistresses. No warning, from being alone in sensory deprivation to Amazing ruined stroking orgasm in about 60 seconds (Kat Turner's fingertip proficiency has the boy in shock).

But there's more. This is how we transfer slave from daytime to overnight predicaments, here. Slave is signed up for 24hrs, you'll see some behind the scenes on that. How we transfer a prisoner from bondage to bondage in total security. Segufix, shackles, straitjacket for the night. My real time warning to the slave is captured on film. The look in his eye as he realizes how secure he is.

General Info:
File Name: The_Slave_Raid_Dsdthhhht_saf.mp4
File Size: 268 MB
Duration: 00:10:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3209 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Slave_Raid_Dsdthhhht_saf.mp4

Serena Diaz is very powerful while her slave Olavo smells and licks his Domme soft feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Serena Diaz, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Sole Licking, Brazil, Sweaty Feet, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: lickgoddessserenadiazsweatyfeetloser_pt1.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 108 kb/s

Download Links:

lickgoddessserenadiazsweatyfeetloser_pt1.mp4