Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:30:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6996 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

new_canings_complete_hd.mp4

Princess Riley deserves to be worshiped and adored by all men, especially her feet. Riley uses her sub as a foot wipe, making him lick her toes and arches. She shoves her foot inside his mouth to teach him who is in control. Princess Riley giggles as he deep throats her foot like a a proper foot slut.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Riley Reid, Foot Fetish, Foot Slave Training, Footworship, Foot Gagging, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: 0821rr_footworship.mp4
Definition: HD
File Size: 263 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 103 kb/s

Download Links:

0821rr_footworship.mp4

Top LA Domme Bettie Bondage wants to amuse herself by playing with slave Rick, but he screws up right away by entering the room walking instead of crawling in. Mistress Bettie makes him go back out and get on his knees for a proper entrance. She demands he worship her thigh high boots, then warm up her big strap-on with a blowjob. Again, Rick proves to be somewhat inept, earning her scorn by gagging and gasping. Next, it's time to warm up Rick's soon-to-be penetrated ass with a paddle and several floggers. Finally, the Mistress butt fucks her slave but good, leaving him in an exhausted pile on the spanking bench.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bettie Bondage, BDSM, Big Tits, Bootlicking, Bondage Male, Blowjob, Bondage, Boot, Boot Worship, Brunette, Corset, Dildo, Discipline, Domination, Dominatrix, Fem Dom, Flogging, Degradation, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Strap on, Hood, Humiliation, Kinky, Male Sub, Paddle, Pegging, Slave, Spanking, Strap On, Submission, Top

General Info:
File Name: 101597_shoot_high.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:23:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

101597_shoot_high.mp4

Mistress Bliss and Dominant Dolly and transforming their slave who has not been pleasing them so far but they have noted how smooth and feminine the body is, with the aim of turning him into the perfect feminine fuck doll. They start by putting slave onto her back, cock locked away and asshole stretched out and fingered with latex gloves, testing the response to stimulus. All the while, special breathing juice is administered as her nipples are suctioned and engorged. The training continues with the Doxy prostate stimulator, which causes a lot of precum leakage from the chastity cage, which is then released and the very hard cock is zapped and teased with the violet wand, to refocus pleasure away from that region.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Transformation Fetish, Transformation, Dominant Dolly, Mistress Bliss, The English Mansion, Anal Fingering, Anal, Anus, Ass, Nipple Play

General Info:
File Name: Boy_To_Doll_Transformation_Pt1_Part1.mp4
File Size: 205 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4552 kb/s

Download Links:

Boy_To_Doll_Transformation_Pt1_Part1.mp4

Mistress Bliss and Dominant Dolly and transforming their slave who has not been pleasing them so far but they have noted how smooth and feminine the body is, with the aim of turning him into the perfect feminine fuck doll. They start by putting slave onto her back, cock locked away and asshole stretched out and fingered with latex gloves, testing the response to stimulus. All the while, special breathing juice is administered as her nipples are suctioned and engorged. The training continues with the Doxy prostate stimulator, which causes a lot of precum leakage from the chastity cage, which is then released and the very hard cock is zapped and teased with the violet wand, to refocus pleasure away from that region.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Transformation Fetish, Transformation, Dominant Dolly, Mistress Bliss, The English Mansion, Anal Fingering, Anal, Anus, Ass, Nipple Play

General Info:
File Name: Boy_To_Doll_Transformation_Pt1_Part2.mp4
File Size: 206 MB
Duration: 00:06:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4528 kb/s

Download Links:

Boy_To_Doll_Transformation_Pt1_Part2.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Barefoot, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Czech Soles

General Info:
File Name: Czech_Soles_-_Barefoot_Foreplay_Request.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 16.7 Mb/s

Download Links:

Czech_Soles_-_Barefoot_Foreplay_Request.mp4

Joslyn James demands that her foot bitch properly peel off her gold boots and white socks that she has been dancing in all day and night! He properly performs his task to get exactly what he wants - her feet in hi face and toes in his mouth! Joslyn has such sexy feet as she rubs them all over his face then makes him suck on her toes! She sticks them in the camera just knowing how much you want to worship them. You would do anything to lick her soles and suck on her delicious toes. Her foot bitch is in foot fetish heaven as he continues worshiping and pampering her soft feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Joslyn James, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: Domination_4K_-_Sucking_on_the_stripper.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:05:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 26.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Domination_4K_-_Sucking_on_the_stripper.mp4

Sexy cougar Dee Williams is looking hot as ever in her yoga pants barefoot on the couch. How can anyone resist her sexy feet, especially Will? He can't take his eyes off of her soft feet and suckable toes as she puts them right in his hands. He is made to kiss her feet all over including licking those high arched soles of hers! Dee loves having her toes sucked on one by one as she moans in pleasure. Watch as she rubs her feet all over Will's face with a deviant smile on her face. Dee loves a little foot worship action in the afternoon!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Interracial, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Dee Williams

General Info:
File Name: Domination_4K_-_Unable_to_resist_Dee_Williams_feet.mp4
File Size: 494 MB
Duration: 00:06:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Domination_4K_-_Unable_to_resist_Dee_Williams_feet.mp4

Jacky has some sexy size 9 feet that she LOVES to have pampered. She just got into town as she sits down on the couch and has her foot slave massage them. Her feet are perfectly soft and her toes look oh so suckable. Watch him kiss and lick all over these amazing feet and pop those toes right into his mouth. Jacky loves putting her feet right in his face as he is made to worship them. So damn sexy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jacky Ohh, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

General Info:
File Name: Domination_4K_-_Worshiping_Jacky_Ohh.mp4
Definition: UltraHD/4K
File Size: 959 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 59.940 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

Domination_4K_-_Worshiping_Jacky_Ohh.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Human Furniture, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

General Info:
File Name: Dominatrix_Dinah__Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Chill_out_with_Our_human_furnitures.mp4
Definition: SD
File Size: 147 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:09:06
Video: AVC, 768x576, 25.000 FPS, 2188 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 63.7 kb/s

Download Links:

Dominatrix_Dinah__Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Chill_out_with_Our_human_furnitures.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Dual Domination, Double Domination

General Info:
File Name: Double_Footworship.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:13:23
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 14.8 Mb/s

Download Links:

Double_Footworship.mp4

There was an unhappy man who had only one wish. He was not poor or sick, but he just had that awkward feeling that there was something missing in his life. So he wandered the world looking for a chance to express himself or to find someone who would understand him. Persistant as he was, he stumbled upon not one but three beautiful ladies who fulfilled his wish and some more. Three times lucky he was. Be trampled, crushed and squashed, you lucky, lucky man! (Meg, Bea, Stella)

Its always nice to feel the women's weight on you. Specially if there are three girls who crush you under their asses.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, DuneFeet, Meg, Bea, Stella, Human Furniture, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Squishing

General Info:
File Name: DuneFeet_-_One_Wish_Three_5.mp4
File Size: 540 MB
Duration: 00:05:23
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s

Download Links:

DuneFeet_-_One_Wish_Three_5.mp4

After a long day of quarantining, we decided to chill out and during a commercial, I realized how tired My feet were. So of course I request a foot massage.. My bf as he goes to do it, admits they smell a bit sweaty.. WTH!? Well, I think I still deserved a foot rub. he says he has to check to see if they are still good to rub (lol) he kisses them!! Sweaty doesn't bother Him.. He loves My smell and He loves My feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Empress Jennifer, Latina, Young Mistress, Foot Massage, Foot Fetish

General Info:
File Name: Empress_Jennifer_-_Aw_Such_a_Sweatheart.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:13:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s

Download Links:

Empress_Jennifer_-_Aw_Such_a_Sweatheart.mp4

This clip I simply just force My slave to walk across the hot terrain on all fours with that hilarious bull mask while carrying Me on his back, like a real bull. Sounds pretty easy right? WRONG after a whipping and with nothing to drink besides My spit, he is almost ready to give up. But EMPRESS doesnt ever accept quitters! I force him to act like a bull and put on a RODEO SHOW FOR ME. I'm in the mood for a little fun so I make him buck and jump just like the rodeo bulls for My fun. Hed better show Me a good time or Ill tie the loser up again and give him a good bullwhipping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Young Mistress, Empress Jennifer, Outdoors, Ponyplay, Human Pony, Humiliation, Degradation

General Info:
File Name: Empress_Jennifer_-_Bull_Bullied_By_Jennifer_Part_3_Forced_Rodeo_Abuse.mp4
File Size: 324 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:04:19
Video: AVC, 720x406, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

Empress_Jennifer_-_Bull_Bullied_By_Jennifer_Part_3_Forced_Rodeo_Abuse.mp4

Mummified foot slave in action. A compilation video with random scenes from our latest clips of how we tease and play with our mummified slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Mummification, Homemade, Amateur, Bondage Male, Bondage, High Heels, Sock Smelling, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: Katia_and_Michelle_home_video_-_Mummified_slave_in_action.mp4
File Size: 772 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:11:41
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.912 FPS, 9096 kb/s

Download Links:

Katia_and_Michelle_home_video_-_Mummified_slave_in_action.mp4

My foot doggy licks with passion my feet. He can't resist the intense smell of my sweaty feet. I lay on my bed after my workout and my foot doggy was there and waiting to lick clean my feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Homemade, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Ignored, Ignore, Ignoring

General Info:
File Name: Katia_and_Michelle_home_video_-_The_ignored_foot_slave_licks_my_sweaty_feet.mp4
File Size: 538 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 FPS, 12.9 Mb/s

Download Links:

Katia_and_Michelle_home_video_-_The_ignored_foot_slave_licks_my_sweaty_feet.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kelly Kalashnik, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoke Fetish, Human Ashtray, Human Furniture

General Info:
File Name: Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Be_a_good_furniture_for_your_Goddess.mp4
File Size: 162 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: AVC, 768x576, 25.000 FPS, 2190 kb/s

Download Links:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Be_a_good_furniture_for_your_Goddess.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

General Info:
File Name: Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Bodybag_slave_at_the_mercy_of_My_Lovely_Ass.mp4
File Size: 162 MB
Duration: 00:10:06
Video: AVC, 768x576, 25.000 FPS, 2176 kb/s

Download Links:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Bodybag_slave_at_the_mercy_of_My_Lovely_Ass.mp4

If there is one thing that Princess Macy truly loves it's making sure every orgasm her slave has is completely ruined.and nothing ruins a slave's orgasm more than keeping him locked in chastity while every drop of cum is milked from his helpless balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Macy Meadows, Bondage Male, Bondage, Femdom Empire, Brat Girls, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

General Info:
File Name: MacyChastityMilking.mp4
File Size: 769 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download Links:

MacyChastityMilking.mp4

Black dressed like the devil in a sexy black mini dress, black stockings and adorable black mid-calf boots beautiful Miss Cheyenne is approaching in the dungeon to her naked torture slave. The slave promises Miss Cheyenne that he will endure as much pain as she wishes. Miss Cheyenne who is famous for her severity is noticing this with a mean smile. Does the slave know what he is getting himself into? With the cane cruel Miss Cheyenne will bring his torture slave to his limits. Miss Cheyenne is hitting him severely while the slave bent forward a caning rack is countig the strokes. Miss Cheyenne is paying each buttock her mercifull attention. After 100 strokes the slave thanks her politely. Certainly Miss Cheyenne is not yet satisfied and is letting her cane dance any longer over his already red welted ass. As the slave skin starts to burst Miss Cheyenne laughs amused. Contemptuously she is spitting her torture slave in his slave mug and from time to time the slave receives hardest salvos of slaps into his face. In the first part of this crass caning clip the slave has to suffer 333 devil cane strokes.

Schwarz gekleidet wie der Teufel in einem sexy schwarzen Minikleid, schwarzen Strumpfen und anbetungwurdigen scharzen halbhohen Stiefeln tritt d ie wunderschone Miss Cheyenne im Folterkeller an ihren nackten Foltersklaven heran. Der Sklave verspricht Miss Cheyenne soviel ertragen zu wollen, wie seine Herrin es wunscht. D ie fur ihre extreme Harte bekannte Miss Cheyenne nimmt gemein lachelnd zur Kenntnis. Ob der Sklave wei? worauf er sich eingelassen hat? Mit dem Rohrstock wird d ie grausame Miss Cheyenne ihren Foltersklaven an seine Grenzen bringen. Miss Cheyenne schlagt hart zu wahrend der Sklave uber einen Bock gebeugt d ie Hiebe zahlt. Jeder Arschhalfte widmet Miss Cheyenne ihre gnadige Aufmerksamkeit. Nach 100 Hieben bedankt sich der Sklave artig, doch naturlich ist Miss Cheyenne noch nicht zufrieden und lasst ihren Rohrstock weiter uber seinen schon rot gestriemten Arsch tanzen. Als d ie Sklavenhaut beginnt aufzuplatzen, lacht d ie sadistische Miss Cheyenne amusiert. Verachtlich spuckt sie ihren Foltersklaven in seine Sklavenfresse und zwischendurch erhalt der Sklave zur Abwechslung noch Salven hartester Ohrfeigen. Im ersten Teil dieses krassen Caning-Clips darf der Sklave 333 teuflische Rohrstockhiebe ertragen.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Cheyenne, Cheyenne, Mistress, Caning, Hard, Brutal, Cane, Cane, Canning

General Info:
File Name: Miss_Cheyenne_-Devilish_666_Cane_Strokes-_Part_1.mp4
File Size: 736 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:15:01
Video: AVC, 1440x810, 60.000 FPS, 6665 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Miss_Cheyenne_-Devilish_666_Cane_Strokes-_Part_1.mp4

Today Mistress Melisande is not in a mood for messing around. In the midst of meetings & running Her business, She decides to take a cigarette break. It serves as a wonderful occasion for a quick yet harsh training for Her human ashtray. Miss Melisande shows with Her appearance itself, that She requires infallible service and every mistake will be strictly punished.

To start with Mistress orders the slave to greet Her fabulous black leather ankle boots. Slave licks the soles of his Owners boots with gratitude and devotion. During that, his slave nature takes control over his body that results in a big, shameless erection. Mistress notices it very fast and asks Her slave with anger why he got hard without Her permission and why is he not wearing his chastity device that she put on before. Slave cannot explain himself, so he gets slapped hard and spat on.

General Info:
File Name: Miss_Melisande_Sin_-_Disobedient_Ashtray.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:14:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

Miss_Melisande_Sin_-_Disobedient_Ashtray.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Nipples_torture_while_face_sitting.mp4
File Size: 105 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:06:45
Video: AVC, 720x404, 25.000 FPS, 2006 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Nipples_torture_while_face_sitting.mp4

My owned and collared property, slave sit, received hundreds of whip lashes following dinner last evening at the Femdom Retreat. he is well bruised already, however, for My pleasure, I'm going to introduce him to my prized single tail red snake whip. My slave shall suffer for Me again and this time I want to see him crawl in pain, at the limit of his tolerance. I know sit wants to please his Goddess, still I do enjoy hearing him whimper and cry. I can imagine the tears in his eyes as his face lies buried in the green grass below his trembling body. My property must learn to love taking the pain from Me. That is one of his prime purposes in being My slave.

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_The_crushing_bites_of_My_snake_whip.mp4
File Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:07:09
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 14.391 FPS, 28.4 Mb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_The_crushing_bites_of_My_snake_whip.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Jardena, Jardena, Mistress, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Smelling, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Dirty Feet

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Jardena_-_After_gym_dirty_feet.mp4
File Size: 102 MB
Resolution: 608 x 1080
Duration: 00:03:05
Video: AVC, 608x1080, 30.000 FPS, 4470 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Jardena_-_After_gym_dirty_feet.mp4

I like to see you edge for Me. Edging is a way to show Me your devotion and obedience! Beside this, ejaculating is pleasant just for few second and after it you feel down, empty and pathetic .creature! Edging is much pleasant, endless hours of pleasure not only physically pleasure but also mentally - when you know you are pleasing Me by edging ! I want you to kneel and follow My instructions: masturbate when I say ,,start,, and stop doing when I command so ! I am going to smoke a cigarette, and we will play this ,,game,, together ! A game for both benefit: I find it extremely arousing and exciting to watch you masturbate at My command, to tease you .is empowering, and you, you will feel proud to make your Mistress happy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off, Stroking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Female Supremacy, Assisted Masturbation, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Edging Games, Mistress, Luna

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Luna_-_Masturbate_how_I_say.mp4
File Size: 228 MB
Duration: 00:09:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 3250 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.4 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Luna_-_Masturbate_how_I_say.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Mercer, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Sissy, Huge Dildo, Big Strap-On, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Mercer_-_Chastity_Slut_Pegged_With_Huge_Alien_Cock.mp4
File Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:18:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Mercer_-_Chastity_Slut_Pegged_With_Huge_Alien_Cock.mp4

I humiliate my roomante, now is my new slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Milla, Milla, Mistress, Spitting, Foot Gaggging, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Foot Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Milla_-_I_humiliate_my_roommate.mp4
File Size: 282 MB
Duration: 00:04:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8744 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Milla_-_I_humiliate_my_roommate.mp4

Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera & Mistress Krush have not one, but three bits of man meat ready to be ploughed: one bent over the bench, one strapped to a chair and one tied to the spanking horse. The Ladies take Their pick on which one to start with and each take turns fucking him. The other two are tied up and made to watch like helpless captured prey, knowing soon it will be their turn to be fucked by the predatory Ladies. The Ladies fuck the first bit of meat until They're done with him, before discarding him once he's broken. One down, two to go.

The Ladies now discard Their first used up piece of meat and discard him, making him crawl away, and turn Their attentions to Their next piece of prey. They untie the slave from the chair, bend him over and take turns in riding him as he lays there helplessly being used as nothing more than a fuck toy for the Ladies' amusement. The third slave continues to watch on, knowing his time will come soon and the Ladies' appetite for abusing boys is showing no signs of slowing down.

Two bits of meat successfully ploughed and discarded, Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera & Mistress Krush turn Their attention to Their one remaining victim. If he thought the Ladies would be easing up by now, he couldn't be more wrong, the Ladies are going in even harder and with even bigger cocks! And it isn't just Their cocks the Ladies are going to fuck him with, They use Their fists too, before Mistress Krush fucks him with Her latex-clad foot. Three Ladies, three bits of meat and three savage ass fuckings.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera, Mistress Krush, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Tess__Mistress_Nera__Mistress_Krush_-_Running_a_train_on_3_bits_of_meat.mp4
File Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:44:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 12.800 FPS, 5412 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Tess__Mistress_Nera__Mistress_Krush_-_Running_a_train_on_3_bits_of_meat.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

General Info:
File Name: Nun_Tease_and_Denial_Before_Chastity.mp4
File Size: 183 MB
Duration: 00:22:50
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 963 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

Nun_Tease_and_Denial_Before_Chastity.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Human Furniture, Obey Melanie, Dirty Talk, Mistress

General Info:
File Name: Obey_Melanie_-_Talk_Dirty.mp4
File Size: 362 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 6584 kb/s

Download Links:

Obey_Melanie_-_Talk_Dirty.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Stockings, Nylons, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Obey_Melanie_-_Will_fuck_for_shoes.mp4
File Size: 549 MB
Duration: 00:08:08
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.878 FPS, 9304 kb/s

Download Links:

Obey_Melanie_-_Will_fuck_for_shoes.mp4

Slave is summands to the Oubliette Throne where the beautiful Goddess Serena sits wearing he black strap-on cock, there is no doubt she is going to be violating his slut hole! However if this violation is not humiliating enough she is going to make the slut fuck himself on her cock. After all why should Goddess be bothered to humiliate him when he can humiliate himself?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Goddess Serena, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Goddess Worship, Latex, Rubber, Humiliation, Degradation

General Info:
File Name: Oubliette_-Fuck_Yourself-_Goddess_Serena.mp4
File Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

Oubliette_-Fuck_Yourself-_Goddess_Serena.mp4

Kitten is usually left in the toilet overnight, but there are special nights where I allow him to pleasure me before I go to bed. This is always a great opportunity for Kitten to experience an orgasm that he achieved. Although the orgasm is mine, it is the closest thing he will ever get to having one of his own.

He knows that in many ways it is better to make me cum than himself. He gets to taste my sweaty, used up pussy and inhale the fragrances of mine and others' juices. My soft, heavy thighs surround and squeeze Kitten's head and push his body down. Kitten does not speak and diligently focuses on bringing his Goddess to climax.

After Kitten's pussy service is finished, I decide to use him as my mattress slave for the night. Lucky Kitten, he gets to spend the night on a bed. He'll just have to endure my weight as I lie on top of him for the next 8-10 hours.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pastel Goddess, BBW, Fat, Plump, BBW Domination, Chubby, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Oral Servitude

General Info:
File Name: Pastel_Goddess_-_Bedtime_Pussy_Worship_and_Furniture_Duty.mp4
File Size: 387 MB
Duration: 00:10:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

Download Links:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Bedtime_Pussy_Worship_and_Furniture_Duty.mp4