Sado Ladies

The two slaves are tied up together in the over night cell, when Zara realises her cuffs have become loose enough for her to escape. She is feeling so horny, after being denied an orgasm for a long time, the male slave is soon straining in his chastity cage as she licks it, trying to release the cock, to no avail. Zara decides she should still get pleasure so mounts his face, ordering him to lick her desperate cunt, when she is about to orgasm she hears Mistress Sidonia's voice through the webcam monitor. She is furious at the two naughty slaves so decides to punish them both, tying them to each other and spanking them hard. Mistress then decides to continue their edging and teasing, making slaveboy lick Zara's cunt and then fuck her, keeping it just a little away for coming, as she licks Mistresses nipples. She decides to take the slaves cock and fucks it very gently, enough for her to orgasm but the slave to be left frustrated, teaching them who is in charge.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Zara DuRose, Mistress Sidonia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bench Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cell, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Chastity Tease, Cock Sucking, Edging, Female Orgasm, Handjob, Male Sex Slave, Mistress, Slavegirl, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Queening, Sex, Sit Sling, Slavegirl and Boy Tied Together, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Webcam

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets.mp4
Definition: HD
File Size: 1.08 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:33:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4472 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Zara DuRose, Zara DuRose, Redhead, Mistress Sidonia, Cocktease, Chastity Male, Chastity, Sidonia, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part1.mp4
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3200 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part1.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Zara DuRose, Zara DuRose, Redhead, Mistress Sidonia, Cocktease, Chastity Male, Chastity, Sidonia, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part2.mp4
File Size: 231 MB
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4669 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part2.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part3.mp4
File Size: 239 MB
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4831 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part3.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part4.mp4
File Size: 237 MB
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4824 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part4.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part5.mp4
File Size: 235 MB
Duration: 00:06:34
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4821 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part5.mp4

Miss Eva Ray walks her pig slave through the dirt path and then forces him to worship her beautiful bare feet! The slave kneels below her as she fucks his mouth with her feet and pushes him to suck her toes! She pulls hard on the slaves collar as she foot fucks his mouth! She forces him to kiss them, lick them and run his tongue all over them like the foot pig he is! She slaps his face with her feet, tormenting and toying with him while ordering him to worship every inch of her perfect feet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Miss Eva Ray, Eva Ray, Mistress, Outdoors, Redhead, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

General Info:
File Name: Sadistic_Lucy_-Foot_licking_pig-_Miss_Eva_Ray.mp4
Definition: UltraHD/4K
File Size: 888 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:07:40
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 30.000 FPS, 15.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 308 kb/s

Download Links:

Sadistic_Lucy_-Foot_licking_pig-_Miss_Eva_Ray.mp4

Mistress Nikki enters the dungeon to check on her caged sub, the sight of her latex clad body making him instantly hard, which she wastes no time in using to her advantage, teasing and edging him, rubbing herself against hi, and verbally chastising his position of helplessness. She then tells him he can be released if he wants to have a fucking, though he soon finds out what she means when she puts on her biggest strapon, bending him over and stretching out his hole. He is then given an expert pounding in different positions, truly used, opened up and pounded with the rubber dick, over and over, until she decides to lock him up again, after give another handjob edging and denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Cage, Handjob, Cocktease

General Info:
File Name: Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part1.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 290 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6114 kb/s

Download Links:

Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part1.mp4

Mistress Nikki enters the dungeon to check on her caged sub, the sight of her latex clad body making him instantly hard, which she wastes no time in using to her advantage, teasing and edging him, rubbing herself against hi, and verbally chastising his position of helplessness. She then tells him he can be released if he wants to have a fucking, though he soon finds out what she means when she puts on her biggest strapon, bending him over and stretching out his hole. He is then given an expert pounding in different positions, truly used, opened up and pounded with the rubber dick, over and over, until she decides to lock him up again, after give another handjob edging and denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Cage, Handjob, Cocktease

General Info:
File Name: Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part2.mp4
File Size: 283 MB
Duration: 00:06:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5938 kb/s

Download Links:

Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part2.mp4

What can We say about this terribly clueless ginger slave? From the time it arrived at Mean Girl Manor and declared it's intention to do everything it could to become Our newest live-in slave, nothing has really gone according to plan (well, at least not for it.) But of course, everything goes to plan for Us. Because the plan for Us is always just to exploit, manipulate, humiliate, beat, and denigrate these losers until they are the obedient, passive, foot-licking beta-bitches We expect them to be. Got it loser?

So before filming this clip, the ginger retard did some other moronic thing that pissed Me off and made Me want to beat it. So Princess Amber and I had the other live in slave bring the Stocks into the slave quarters where We locked this pathetic Ginger in and took to beating it's ass severely once again.

It really shouldn't be this hard. And it doesn't need to take 3 months for a loser to become a usable live-in slave, but when you beta bitches can't understand that it is your job to keep the house tidy, your job to do the laundry, your job to keep Our cars washed, your job to remember Our birthdays (Mine is less than 2 weeks away currently loser), and your job to get things done so We Mean Girl's don't have to toil with chores and tasks that are meant for Our inferiors. In other words, YOU EXIST TO MAKE OUR LIVES EASIER.

And if it just so happens you ever forget those facts, it won't be five minutes until you find yourself like the ginger here, locked up, locked in, gagged, with nowhere to go until We are done disabusing you of the wrongheaded notions in your skull. Step up your game, or We will beat it completely the fuck down bitches.

$$$ Goddess Draya $$$

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Goddess Draya, Princess Amber, Beatdown, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, CFNM, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, Whipped, Whip, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

General Info:
File Name: The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Draya__Princess_Amber-Stockade_Beatdown__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:08:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 4608 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Draya__Princess_Amber-Stockade_Beatdown__1080_HD.mp4

So many slaves are stupid and clueless about what they are. and what they are is property, chattel, things, disposable. this idiot came with Me to the Mean Girl Mountain Retreat to be of use for whatever I needed. little did I know then that I'd test positive for Covid-19 as I was fully asymptomatic. but hearing this news put My property into panic mode and on the run fearing for it's life. why do slaves still think they can run from Me??? Stupidity knows no limits. so watch as I hunt it down, drag it back to My isolated lakeside cabin, and expose it to every bit of filth and phlegm it's worthless loser mouth could handle. it's worthless face smashed beneath My filthy Doc's. I wiped My feet on it like the trash it is and then dragged it to lick the rest of the filth from boots I value more than it's life.. hahahahaha... After the thing had buzzed enough of My time trying to get My boots clean I decided I wanted to kick it's worthless ass in the head over and over, but not wanting to have to drag out it's body for something that happened accidentally. lol. I decided to lose the Docs before pulverizing it's face.. but nothing stopped Me spitting in this losers face over and over and laughing as I made it drink My gargled and spat out Red Bull to see if it's body's response is anywhere near as effective as My asymptomatic experience has been.

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Spit Fetish, Foot Fetish, Spitting, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Trampling, Trample, The Mean Girls Club

General Info:
File Name: The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-You_Can_t_Run_From_Covid_Or_Me__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 2.98 GB
Duration: 00:23:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 18.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-You_Can_t_Run_From_Covid_Or_Me__1080_HD.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Lady Krasaviza, Trampling, Kicking, Trample, Lady Krasaviza, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Lady_Krasaviza_-_Terror_In_The_Torturechamber___Terror_In_Der_Folterkammer.mp4
File Size: 2.51 GB
Duration: 00:26:09
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 13.6 Mb/s

Download Links:

Lady_Krasaviza_-_Terror_In_The_Torturechamber___Terror_In_Der_Folterkammer.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Gaia_-_Trovo_sempre_il_modo_di_rendere_utile_uno_schiavo_inutile.mp4
File Size: 969 MB
Duration: 00:09:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Trovo_sempre_il_modo_di_rendere_utile_uno_schiavo_inutile.mp4

Mistress Kiana, the Ebony Queen from London loves when guys worship her perfect ass and sure her sexy boots.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Kiana, Kiana, Mistress, Ebony, Black, Boots, Ebony Domination, Interracial, Boot Fetish, Ass Play, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Annilingus, Arse Licking

General Info:
File Name: Worship_The_Ass_And_The_Boots_Of_Mistress_Kiana.mp4
File Size: 240 MB
Duration: 00:08:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

Download Links:

Worship_The_Ass_And_The_Boots_Of_Mistress_Kiana.mp4

o you want to make a nice worship puddle for goddess?? Well if your going to JERK that pathetic thing in front of her there will be SUFFERING. you want to jerk.. I will take away your oxygen.. until I bring you right to the edge. you KNOW the rules by now. and you KNOW you are going to eat your filth once you are finished. and lucky for my new little golden slave boy, I am going to let him...then make sure he licks up every last drop, whether he likes it or not.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Adara Jordin, CEI, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Slave Training, Cum Eating Instruction, Hand Over Mouth, HOM, Smothering, Smother, Female Supremacy, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Jerk-Off Commands, Masturbation Instruction

General Info:
File Name: Adara_Jordin_-_Eat_Your_Man_Filth_For_Goddess.mp4
File Size: 777 MB
Duration: 00:07:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 14.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

Adara_Jordin_-_Eat_Your_Man_Filth_For_Goddess.mp4

Today Mistress Ava Black didnt fuck her guy, the slave has to fuck his ass by himself and so he has to sit on Ava?s black rubber strap-on.

General Info:
File Name: Avas_Bib_Black_dsgfhdfghf_2.mp4
File Size: 185 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

Avas_Bib_Black_dsgfhdfghf_2.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ball Squeezing, Ballkicking, CBT, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

General Info:
File Name: Beasts_Cage_-_Squeezing__Kicking_and_Punching_in_Tight_Underwear.mp4
File Size: 373 MB
Duration: 00:05:24
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 9515 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

Beasts_Cage_-_Squeezing__Kicking_and_Punching_in_Tight_Underwear.mp4

Jae Lynn is a crazy dominant bitch who loves using male holes. Watch how she works his pussy with her strap-on dildo in one of the hottest pegging encounters ever.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jae Lynn, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Brat_Perversions_-_Pegging_Gone_Wild.mp4
File Size: 963 MB
Duration: 00:12:41
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

Download Links:

Brat_Perversions_-_Pegging_Gone_Wild.mp4

Wer vom "Traumen und Hoffen" spricht, darf von der Schlaflosigkeit, der Angst vorm Traumen, den Alptraumen und dem Verzweifeln nicht schweigen - Shakespeare

Manche Traume wunscht man sich in d ie Wirklichkeit - und fur viele Manner ist einer davon, ihre Eier durch stumpfe Gewalt bis in d ie irreversible Infertilitat therapiert zu bekommen. Niemand bleibe aber auch von Albtraumen verschont, denn stehst du erst im Angesicht deines vermeintlichen Traumes, gibt es keine Moglichkeit mehr aufzuwachen. Willkommen im HODENTRAUMa!

BURSTED DREAMS / Those who speak of "dreaming and hoping" cannot remain silent about insomnia, fear of dreaming, nightmares and despair - Shakespeare

You wish for some dreams to turn into reality - and for many men one of them is to have their balls treated by blunt force up to irreversible infertility. But nobody is spared from nightmares, because once you come face to face with your alleged dream, there is no way to wake up. (GERMAN CLIP)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, German, Reel, Cruel Reel, Boots, High Heels, Hard, Brutal, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

General Info:
File Name: Cruel_Reel_-_Zerplatzte_Traume.mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:26:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6702 kb/s

Download Links:

Cruel_Reel_-_Zerplatzte_Traume.mp4

D ie Evolution der Dating-Apps. "Heute noch attraktive Singles aus deiner Nahe!" - hat sich der vermeintlich dominante Alpha wohl gedacht. Geile Frauen - check. Diskrete Affaren - naja, erst mal alles online gestellt. Finde das perfekte Date - mit mir doch immer! Erste Ansage war gleich mal: "Croissant". Ein Wort - reicht ja auch. Hat der schwanzgesteuerte Trottel ohne Widerworte umgesetzt und mir dabei im Auto erst mal ein Kotelett an d ie Backe gelabert, was er schon alles fur Bums-Erfahrungen hat - whatever. Kaum in seiner Wohnung angekommen, schoss unvermeidlich schon ein Befehl nach dem anderen aus mir heraus. Innerhalb von Sekunden war er nicht mehr Herr seiner eigenen vier Wande. Nun, was tut man nicht alles fur 'ne heisse Nummer. xD

MATCH. CHAT. DATE. / The evolution of dating apps. "Meet hot singles close to you today!" - the supposedly dominant Alpha must have thought. Hot women - check. Discrete affairs - well, put everything online first of all. Find the perfect date - with me always! First announcement right away: "Croissant". One word - that's enough right. The cock-controlled idiot did it without any objections and in the car he babbled me to de*th about his fuck-experiences - yeah whatever. As soon as I arrived at his apartment, one order after the other shot out of me. Within seconds he no longer was the master in his own four walls. Well, one does a lot for a hot number. xD (GERMAN CLIP)

General Info:
File Name: Cruel_Reell_-Matchen._Chatten._Daten.__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:38:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 6665 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

Cruel_Reell_-Matchen._Chatten._Daten.__1080_HD.mp4

Megan's slave has a free pass today from his cage and he will take care of Megan's high heels and feet how ever she wishes. He's very obedient because he knows what kind of punishment would come otherwise and he knows how cruel Megan can be. She actually enjoys the punishment, as well as obedient slave who will crawl at and under her feet and lick her shoes in humility. Megan is sitting on her throne, high up, and the slave doesn't even reach the bottoms of her shoes. He is an absolute nothing for her. Just a footstool, doormat and foot massage machine. A creature to exhaust her rage on and a toy to play with. She is the perfect goddess and no man is nothing more then a slave to her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Young Mistress, Teen, Megan, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Slavery

General Info:
File Name: Czech_Soles_-_Foot_slave_under_his_mistress_s_feet_and_heels.mp4
File Size: 632 MB
Duration: 00:16:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5114 kb/s

Download Links:

Czech_Soles_-_Foot_slave_under_his_mistress_s_feet_and_heels.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, German, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

General Info:
File Name: Dein_Schwanzkfig_Platzt_Ja_Richtig_.mp4
Definition: SD
File Size: 419 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:08:03
Video: AVC, 854x480, 30.296 FPS, 7134 kb/s

Download Links:

Dein_Schwanzkfig_Platzt_Ja_Richtig_.mp4

Full weight face sitting. The girls enjoy in that.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dune Feet, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Dual Domination, Double Domination

General Info:
File Name: Dune_Feet_-_Perky_Party_5.mp4
File Size: 859 MB
Duration: 00:08:33
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s

Download Links:

Dune_Feet_-_Perky_Party_5.mp4

Two pretty party going girls are ready for some fun. No need for a lot of guests, just the two of them and one man in need. In need for some special kind of fun. So this party is no ordinary party with banners, cakes with candles and best wishes. This is a party with kicks, slaps, hits and full weight pressure. Just for chosen guests who can take it as it is and then want some more. The perky kinky party with two beauties is just what you need. (Sonny, Stella)

Part 5

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sonny, Stella, Dune Feet, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

General Info:
File Name: Dune_Feet_-_Perky_Party_7.mp4
File Size: 608 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s

Download Links:

Dune_Feet_-_Perky_Party_7.mp4

Well Im almost done playing with My new toy. After this I usually get tired of him and throw him in the closet with all My other useless slaves Ive collected over the years. LOL, this always happens; I just look at his stupid face and just slap the hell out of him for My own personal amusement. Then he either breaks or I get bored. and dont play with him anymore. But before that happens Ill show him exactly what I think of him by spitting right in his face and telling him what an imbecile he is. Dont know why I do it, it's just what I call fun.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Empress Jennifer, Spitting, Young Mistress, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap

General Info:
File Name: Empress_Jennifer_-_Bratty_Bitch_Slaps_In_Toyland.mp4
File Size: 523 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 720x406, 29.970 FPS, 9639 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

Empress_Jennifer_-_Bratty_Bitch_Slaps_In_Toyland.mp4

Mistress kendra James wants to see if her house boy is going to be a good obedient foot worshipping bitch now for her and continue to obey her perfectly. She decides to have him worship her feet and uses him as her human furniture. She instructs him to worship her high arches, toes and he does so without hesitation. This punishment is definitely working as he eagerly obeys. Kendra knows she has gorgeous, perfect feet and that they were made for worshipping and using human foot rests and it's about time that her house-boy respects that. She orders him to her bedroom, as she isn't finished with him.

General Info:
File Name: Executive_Mistress_Kendra_Pasehghh.mp4
File Size: 577 MB
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Executive_Mistress_Kendra_Pasehghh.mp4

It's time for My pantyhose mummy to feel My full weight on him. And this time I will not be sitting on him, no, I will be standing. Can he take My full weight on his chest or belly? Can he resist, maybe a draw a breath? Or is he too weak to be My slave? his strong pantyhose fetish must help him: he is encased in pantyhose from tip to toe, and I am trampling him also wearing only pantyhose on the lower part of My body. he has to resist, he doesn't want to disappoint Me. 'Cause now I'm just in pantyhose, but what if I put My high heel shoes back on and jump on him with them?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Trampling, Trample

General Info:
File Name: Ezada_Sinn_-_Pantyhose_mummy_trampling.mp4
File Size: 527 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:05:38
Video: AVC, 720x406, 25.000 FPS, 12.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

Ezada_Sinn_-_Pantyhose_mummy_trampling.mp4

When my captive tried to escape I hunted him down and brought him back. Now that he is returning to his life as my slave he needs prove his worth. If he doesn't lick, suck and clean every inch of my leather boots. I make him work his hardest to run his tongue from top to bottom, clean the soles and suck the heels. He doesn't want to be ignored and forced to serve the other slaves, deemed unfit to serve any of the mistress of the Black Stiletto Army.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Elena De Luca, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination

General Info:
File Name: Fascist_FemDom_-Elena_De_Luca-_Captured_Boot_Licker.mp4
File Size: 731 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:09:03
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23.932 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s

Download Links:

Fascist_FemDom_-Elena_De_Luca-_Captured_Boot_Licker.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Gynarchy, Fetish, Piercing, Hard, Brutal, Slave, Sub, Submissive

General Info:
File Name: Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Hard_Piercing_Slave_Torture.mp4
File Size: 344 MB
Duration: 00:20:13
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2200 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Hard_Piercing_Slave_Torture.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Goddess Gynarchy, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

General Info:
File Name: Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Sissy_Shining_my_stockings.mp4
File Size: 171 MB
Duration: 00:06:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3681 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 69.6 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Sissy_Shining_my_stockings.mp4

Damasco is her codename. She is gonna make her closing checkmate to Andy. She is in his house, searching for something.. Something she is not finding, when Andy enters in the big hall with something in his hand. He has a glass vase in his hands. He attacks Damasco on the shoulders.

Damasco wakes up in a cellar. It is hot as HELL and the space is soundproof. Andy is in the room, Damasco is completely tied up with an American black tape. Damasco asked Andy to untie her, cause she is having an heart attack for the heat. Andy doesn't believe her of course. Damasco claims she's telling the truth, then she asks him to untie her legs at least. She is having a circulation block in her her legs and feet. She adds Andy isn't a professional, so he cannot know how to properly tie a person. Andy is now getting convinced by her, but not at all. He removes her boots, then her socks, to verify if Damasco's feet are blue or black. When her feet are naked, it is too late of course. Damasco doesn't have any problem, but she moves her toes quickly, to mesmerise Andy with her feet. After few moments, Andy passes from the angriness for the trick, to a complete catatonic status. Damasco has got him in her power.

Damasco orders him to untie her completely from the tape. Then she would consume her revenge. She orders him to lick her smelly perfect feet. Andy executes her orders accurately. He worships her feet like he is kissing a gorgeous princess. He is reduced into Damasco's feet slave. He is a fetishist zombie ready to please his Mistress. Damasco is taking fun with him, all the way. A foot massage with tongue, there is not gonna be the only thing she is obtaining.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: Gorgeous_Feet_Mesmerising_Power.mp4
File Size: 760 MB
Duration: 00:13:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 7992 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Gorgeous_Feet_Mesmerising_Power.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Human_mop_for_Mistress_Ezada.mp4
File Size: 79.9 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:08:25
Video: AVC, 720x404, 25.000 FPS, 1161 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download Links:

Human_mop_for_Mistress_Ezada.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shoulder Riding, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Ponyplay, Human Pony, Ponyboys

General Info:
File Name: Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Human_Horse_For_Sale.mp4
File Size: 139 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:08:39
Video: AVC, 768x576, 25.000 FPS, 2177 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 63.7 kb/s

Download Links:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Human_Horse_For_Sale.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Ponyplay, Riding, Human Pony, Humiliation, Ponyboys, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

General Info:
File Name: Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Ride_My_Rocking_Pony_s_Belly.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:09:58
Video: AVC, 768x576, 25.000 FPS, 2178 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 63.7 kb/s

Download Links:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Ride_My_Rocking_Pony_s_Belly.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Madame_MonsieurX_-_Submissive_Slut_Takes_My_Dildos.mp4
File Size: 875 MB
Duration: 00:17:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 60.000 FPS, 6961 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 214 kb/s

Download Links:

Madame_MonsieurX_-_Submissive_Slut_Takes_My_Dildos.mp4

In this special Q&A video, Miss Chaiyles & Eric answer a handful of questions provided by our friends & fans. Get to know a little more about Chaiyles in this fun & casual clip with ballbusting throughout.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Miss Chaiyles, Socks, CBT, Interviews, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

General Info:
File Name: Miss_Chaiyles_and_Eric_-_Miss_Chaiyles_QnA.mp4
File Size: 463 MB
Duration: 00:17:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3474 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download Links:

Miss_Chaiyles_and_Eric_-_Miss_Chaiyles_QnA.mp4

Scared, aroused, embarrassed but also excited; afraid of Our devil minds and of what will happen to him; happy in a strange mind and excited to be in Our presence.

Those are the feelings that he gets to experience for the first time.

He was always dreaming about it; but too afraid to accept his real feelings.

We will take him finally to his natural place. At Our feet; under Our command.

We will play with his mind, humiliate him verbally, laughing about his tiny clit and making him suck a cock.

But the real fun starts when We see that he is really ticklish. So We will use that to torment him and make him leave control totally.

Welcome to a new world slave; a world you were always dreaming about.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Alexandra, Tickling, Alexandra, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Female Tickling Male, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Verbal Humiliation, Finger Nail Fetish

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Alexandra_-_Novice_slave_finally_found_his_place.mp4
File Size: 678 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 223 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Alexandra_-_Novice_slave_finally_found_his_place.mp4

Stupid slave taught that he can avoid being my human ashtray. If you can 't do everything for me than why should I keep you? So one way or another you will please Me as I desire

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Mistress Alexandra, Humiliation, Degradation, Bondage Male, Bondage, Smoking, Smoke, Burning, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Alexandra_-_Open_your_mouth_or_I_will_make_you_do_it.mp4
File Size: 385 MB
Resolution: 1808 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:37
Video: AVC, 1808x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9412 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Alexandra_-_Open_your_mouth_or_I_will_make_you_do_it.mp4

Your mouth is nothing more than a tool for Us to use. To clean Our Devine boots with your disgusting tough.

And as a worthless object you need guidance every second. Listen carefully how We like it. Take your tough out and put some pressure. I want to feel it. I want to feel that you are cleaning them properly. Then move to the other one and to My soles. Put My heel in your mouth and suck it like your life depends on it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Dual Domination, High Heels, Double Domination, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Alexandra_-Our_boot_bitch-_Mistress_Ezada_Sinn.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 14.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 246 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Alexandra_-Our_boot_bitch-_Mistress_Ezada_Sinn.mp4

Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Mistress Astoria, Mistress Alexandra, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Alexandra_-_Sissy_slut_abused_as_a_cum_bucket.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:12:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 16.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 178 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Alexandra_-_Sissy_slut_abused_as_a_cum_bucket.mp4