His Manhood Belongs To His Mistress | BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

True Desires 6 - Summer Luau Party - FemDom Group Humiliation

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

After days of classes, it is time to blow off some steam in the sweltering summer heat.

The weather is so warm that we decide to hose down the slaves like instead of allowing them to use the showers. We march them into an inflatable swimming pool in the back yard for a cold assault on their senses.

Chastity devices need frequent maintenance in order to remain hygienic so we focus our chilly garden hose onslaught on their groins for some much-needed cleaning, enjoying the incidental cbt. Ever notice how women always seem to find cbt hilarious? We are having a great time in this clip.

Miss sheri darling makes sure our subs have nice sore bottoms to remember us by using a variety of toys. Meanwhile, mistress michelle lacy looks great in her bikini as she invokes the spirit of fire.

Have you ever tried fire play? What about fireworks play? Maitresse renee introduces us to something new and exciting using sparklers.

Only in texas!
Enjoy this behind-the-scenes video from the true desires femdom retreat in dallas.

The next true desires is happening this november in dallas, come be a part of it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10094kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 391.9 MB

Download True Desires 6 - Summer Luau Party - FemDom Group Humiliation

Basement Gimp Part 4 Foot Fetish Chastity Rubber Bondage

Bondage isn't always about getting your dick played with. Sometimes chastity can be the cruelest form of femdom control especially when tease and denial are added!

I am showing my slave who is boss by keeping him bound severely in the basement with a baby monitor so that I can have fun with my friends. He writhed on the floor in strict rubber bondage for hours, not knowing when (or if) I would return.

Somewhere in the middle of incredible cbt pain and insane chastity-fueled heights of lusts, my slave still makes bad puns like "terrible tootsies" to describe my feet as they torment his locked cock in this heavy bondage foot fetish chastity film.

"I'm leaking like a boat!!!" he screams, but it still won't get him unlocked. I am a cruel keyholder. To reduce his chatter, I add a heavy rubber inflatable hood. I cannot tell if the jokes are an effort to keep sane despite the torture or if they are a sign that he is truly losing his mind with lust.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1600kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Basement Gimp Part 4 Foot Fetish Chastity Rubber Bondage

Domme Pussy Whipped Gimp - Domme Eliza Ibarra - Full HD 1080p

Domme Eliza has a special afternoon planned for her caged rubber gimp. She has transformed him from a useless fuck-boy into a pussy-whipped rubber sex toy for her pleasure. All existence as a man has been completely erased from the bitch as he lives a life caged, in chastity, ass plugged and fully encased in thick shiny rubber. Domme Eliza has an extremely greedy pussy making sure she receives at least several mind-blowing orgasms a day. With her rubber gimp well trained in the art of licking she puts him to use as she rides his face for as long as she pleases. No gimp will go unused in the house of Eliza Ibarra.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11252kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Domme Pussy Whipped Gimp - Domme Eliza Ibarra - Full HD 1080p

Basement Gimp Part 2 Foot Fetish Chastity Rubber Bondage

Bondage isn't always about getting your dick played with. Sometimes chastity can be the cruelest form of femdom control especially when tease and denial are added!

I am showing my slave who is boss by keeping him bound severely in the basement with a baby monitor so that I can have fun with my friends. He writhed on the floor in strict rubber bondage for hours, not knowing when (or if) I would return.

Somewhere in the middle of incredible cbt pain and insane chastity-fueled heights of lusts, my slave still makes bad puns like "terrible tootsies" to describe my feet as they torment his locked cock in this heavy bondage foot fetish chastity film.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2712kbps

File size: 199.1 MB

Download Basement Gimp Part 2 Foot Fetish Chastity Rubber Bondage

There Goes the Neighborhood

Mistress Yasmin has moved to a new town in suburbia, she despises fake stepford wives that always intrude on her privacy. Curious Marissa is eager to welcome her new neighbor with a fresh plate of cookies and a series of intrusive questions. Yasmin has a way of silencing the nosey neighbor and putting her in her place. Miss Yasmin locks Marissa in the impaler and fucks her ass with a metal rod. Marissa struggles in the steel bondage device while Yasmin gropes her big tits, she is aroused by being dominated sexually by a stranger. Yasmin next locks Marissa in pink ballet boots and dildo gag. Marissa will make the perfect sex pet. Marissa fucks Yasmin's pussy with the dildo gag until she cums. To be continued.....

Duration: 52:47
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1558kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 653.4 MB

Download There Goes the Neighborhood

Rubber Inflatable Chastity and Sensory Deprivation Hood

Over inflation with steffy the rubberdoll

Steffy the rubberdoll found a treasure on ebay and couldn't resist buying a vintage rubber inflatable hood.

Even with just one pump of air, we get a lot of movement and tightening in the thick rubber. This is way more fun then an air mattress!

Steffy's head is looking more and more melon-like as i start to over inflate the latex contraption. It gets tighter and tighter, making steffy's world get smaller and smaller. Just a tiny breathing hole keeps her alive under all the pressure and layers.

Once my crossdressing gummi slave is unable to talk or put up any resistance, i show off her rare rubber chastity shorts. They are also inflatable with an air bladder that makes it impossible to stimulate yourself to orgasm but impossible to stop the sensation of being squeezed tightly from all directions.

Her inflatable panties are starting to get crowded! Soon both her head and her crotch will be inflated to maximum sissy capacity!

Duration: 9:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 100.2 MB

Download Rubber Inflatable Chastity and Sensory Deprivation Hood

Jill Kassidy - Cuckolding the Gimp 1080p

Even gimp's need to be fed and Princess Jill has the perfect meal for the helpless slave kept bound in her house. Princess Jill has arrived home from getting fucked by a huge, stud cock and has a special treat left over for the gimp. She smothers the gimps face with her freshly fucked pussy allowing the slave to lick up and swallow a big, sticky creampie mess. He even gets the pleasure of giving his Owner one more orgasm for her day as Princess Jill can never get enough pussy worship.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 866.6 MB

Download Jill Kassidy - Cuckolding the Gimp 1080p

Airtight PVC Sissy Maid Strap-On Threesome

Our sissy maid finished her chores for the day, but she did spend an awful lot of time cleaning the floors. I think she secretly likes being on her hands and knees. It gives her a moment of relief from the ultra tall thigh high boots with huge high heels that we locked onto her at the start of chore time.

I have a HUGE fetish for petticoats so this scene was especially hot for me because our sissy maid has the puffiest, softest, pinkest and BIGGEST petticoat that I have ever seen!

Enjoy this celebration of all things PVC, shiny and sissy maid. I wear my black and white french maid uniform while Mistress Evadne enjoys a governess-length Victorian inspired pink dress to match our sissy's shorter ruffled uniform.

"I think a good servant should know how to pleasure everyone in the household..." Mistress Evadne has a strap-on that is hard and ready beneath her skirt and we have some surprise plans for our pink little fuckdoll.

I pull down her ruffled bloomers and lift up her lacey petticoat to access her sissy hole. MistressE Evadne has a smaller dildo in her mouth but I've got a nice big dick to stretch this sissy's anal limits.

We peg her from both sides until we're almost meeting in the middle. Double penetration can be an overwhelming sensory overload extreme sexual experience!

Once we are done with her, we lock her in a cage for the night.

Would you be able to handle this level of servitude and harsh treatment?

Would it feel like a punishment or a reward?

Duration: 15:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps

File size: 282.7 MB

Download Airtight PVC Sissy Maid Strap-On Threesome

Rubber Maid Punishment

Natalie Mars has become Mistress Lexi's model slave at the Femdom Empire Manor, she is expected to lead by example for other newly acquired slaves. During caged time Shiri can't help put touch her cock even though masturbation without permission is strictly forbidden. Mistress Lexi catches the TS slave girls in the cage pleasuring themselves and decides to teach them a lesson in self control. Lexi first locks their cocks away into chastity cages followed by locking bondage mittens over their hands. Shiri is given metal mittens so that there is absolutely no way she can pleasure her cock. The girls are left hogtied and gagged struggling in bondage as punishment. The most effective form of chastity is a cage with a Prince Albert piercing fitting, their urethras will need to be stretched to outfit them for permanent cages. The girls are tied with their legs straight into the air for a sounding session. Mistress Lexi uses long metal sounding rods to penetrate their cocks. She alternates between the two stretching their pee holes more and more. to be continued......

Duration: 41:41
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1565kbps

File size: 518.1 MB

Download Rubber Maid Punishment

Chastity Fashion Show - Kali Teeth Bracelet

Release Year: 2016

The kali's teeth bracelet is said to have been worn by devotees of ancient goddess-centered religions so i like the idea of it also being involved in modern femdom relationships.

There are companies that make plastic versions of this device, but i appreciate the careful attention to detail in this dulled metal version that makes actually drawing more difficult. Sizing really matters on this one, millimeters mater!

Most people consider this to be a "punishment" device because it does not allow for any erections without painful consequences. Kali's teeth lock around the shaft of your flaccid penis behind the head at a tightness that will not allow it to slip past the coronal ridge and therefore be removed. It has inward facing spikes that are very persistent when poking at tender genital flesh.

These devices are also great for tease and denial scenes because it leaves the head of his cock available for stimulation. The moment that a man begins to get hard, the device gives him an immediate, painful reminder to remain chaste. Instant cbt, just add arousal!

The point is not to damage his dick, but to cause erections to be painful and render orgasm impossible. Some men consider that a challenge!

I kept this slave in one of these bracelets for one full year and found that, over time, the skin beneath it thickened into a rougher, less sensitive ring around his penile shaft. He has learned a permanent lesson that resulted in mild body modification. I think that is very sexy, but also a point to consider when using this device for more then a day or two at a time.

Duration: 5:58
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2001kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 95.6 MB

Download Chastity Fashion Show - Kali Teeth Bracelet

Cuckolding the Gimp - Princess Jill Kassidy - Full HD 1080p

Even gimp's need to be fed and Princess Jill has the perfect meal for the helpless slave kept bound in her house. Princess Jill has arrived home from getting fucked by a huge, stud cock and has a special treat left over for the gimp. She smothers the gimps face with her freshly fucked pussy allowing the slave to lick up and swallow a big, sticky creampie mess. He even gets the pleasure of giving his Owner one more orgasm for her day as Princess Jill can never get enough pussy worship.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps

File size: 866.6 MB

Download Cuckolding the Gimp - Princess Jill Kassidy - Full HD 1080p

Humiliation Peenicolada - Threesome With Mistress Evadne

Have you ever had to fresh pee-ne-colada from a mistress?

Pinky is a special sissy with an extreme appetite for humiliation... Bondage and femdom cruelty is also a strong motivator!

Lady evadne and i have kept our little slut pinky locked up as a reminder that her place is in subservience to us. We enjoy keeping her eager by keeping her teased and denied.

Some alone time in the cage has made our sissy desperate to please with an edge of manic energy... The perfect time to dress her as a hula girl for an impromptu "island vacation" in the middle of winter. Enjoy this refreshingly fun little scene involving a grass skirt, flowered leis and a humiliating hula dance from our crossdressing slave.

So many crossdressers fantasize about being a professional dancer or stripper. This sissy might eventually have what it takes, judging from her hip gyrations and enthusiasm for exhibitionism.

She rises to the occasion to deliver an extremely cute, embarrassing performance in this fun clip, complete with a musical number that works up quite a thirst!

Will our sissy get less or more because of the "recycled" ?

Duration: 9:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2656kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 188.5 MB

Download Humiliation Peenicolada - Threesome With Mistress Evadne

Becoming Femme

Tony is back at the therapists office, once again he has reverted to his old "boy" ways. Peeing all over the toilet, playing video games all day, and jerking off too much. His girlfriend requested he see Dr Kendra James for Feminization therapy. Dr Kendra helps break men of their bad habits... She puts the video and sound machine on Tony to help wipe his mind of bad behaviors. When she removes the machine he is apologetic for his ways, but she prescribes more punishment with a firm paddling. Dr Kendra thinks Tony should be completely transformed into a woman. Kendra teaches him the make-up ritual. She applies each layer making him as feminine as possible. Next she dresses him in a bra, panties, garter belt and stocking. Dr Kendra teaches him feminine mannerisms before placing him in a pink sissy dress. Once he is completely feminized it it time to get on his knees and deep throat cock. She fucks his mouth and tells him what is in store for him next....

Duration: 1:10:58
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps

File size: 880.4 MB

Download Becoming Femme

Chastity Fashion Show - Mr S Leather Belt

This poor slave is "four weeks past the point of wanting to get out" of our long term chastity arrangement. His lockup time has stretched to six weeks in punishment.

Now is the perfect time for a series of chastity fashion shows, modeling the various devices he has purchased over the years (some more successful then others).

Chastity does not make your desire go away but it does mean that the games get to go on and on and on.

This vintage leather chastity belt comes from Mr S and locks on in multiple places using locking pins, straps and heavy duty leather hardware. I give you a guided tour on how to get your slave into the device and walk you through its various features, including the "athletic cup" style interior and optional spike panel.

This chastity device is not suitable for long-term wear since it is impossible to shower or clean yourself once you are locked. There are no provisions made for using the bathroom but there is a place to lock a buttplug into your slave's ass for safe keeping. However, it is one of the only comfortable and adjustable chastity belts available on the market without being custom made to measure.

An excellent "play time" chastity belt that lets your slave have room to get erect but prevents most penile stimulation.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2263kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Chastity Fashion Show - Mr S Leather Belt

Marley Brinx - Mechanical Fellatio 1080p

Mistress Marley certainly isn't sucking her slave's dick but that doesn't mean good boys shouldn't get some type of pleasure in a reward. Her all sucking milking machine is exactly what her good boy deserves as she fits it snuggly on his helpless cock. Her slave's body has been completely strapped down into metal bondage rendering him completely vulnerable just the way Mistress Marley prefers her men. She turns the milking machine on while making him lick her pussy to orgasm as every last drop of cum gets sucked right out of his balls. What comes out must go back in and Mistress Marley makes sure to shove all that nasty cum deep down her slut's throat.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11235kbps

File size: 976.5 MB

Download Marley Brinx - Mechanical Fellatio 1080p

Happy New Year - CBT Femdom Disco Ball Drop 2015

Time for a unique femdom take on the "ball drop" of new year's eve. I have a submissive tied up in the basement and a bottle of champagne. We are celebrating in style!!!

This masochist has a unique craving for cock and ball torture. He is one of the only men i know who will say yes please to this level of cbt.

His version of "fluffing" is slapping and punching his balls! I crush and smack his testicles until they squeeze through the solid metal cock ring. Then, i add electrodes, a tens unit and a unique ball weight... A huge mirrored disco ball!

I picked out the size of this disco ball based on how far he could spread his legs. Think of it as a "spreader ball" instead of a "spreader bar."

I relish this opportunity to extract a load of his cum without jerking off his cock, using the electricity to milk his dick in the most painful way possible.

He screams like a banshee when i yank the orgasm out of him using cruel electricity. We made so much noise that the rest of the bdsm sex party upstairs stopped what they were doing and came down to the basement to watch our scene.

There is something so satisfying about making him cry out in true, deep, screams of real pain. Nothing faked in this film. We believe that the more he hurts on new year's eve, the less painful the new year will be in other ways. Think of it as an agonizing good luck charm.

This semen-covered disco ball has become a beloved "modern art" piece hanging in his living room. May your new year be a creative one!

Duration: 15:22
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2403kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 292.0 MB

Download Happy New Year - CBT Femdom Disco Ball Drop 2015

Mechanical Fellatio - Mistress Marley Brinx - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Marley certainly isn't sucking her slave's dick but that doesn't mean good boys shouldn't get some type of pleasure in a reward. Her all sucking milking machine is exactly what her good boy deserves as she fits it snuggly on his helpless cock. Her slave's body has been completely strapped down into metal bondage rendering him completely vulnerable just the way Mistress Marley prefers her men. She turns the milking machine on while making him lick her pussy to orgasm as every last drop of cum gets sucked right out of his balls. What comes out must go back in and Mistress Marley makes sure to shove all that nasty cum deep down her slut's throat.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11235kbps

File size: 976.5 MB

Download Mechanical Fellatio - Mistress Marley Brinx - Full HD 1080p

Chastity Fashion Show - Cheap Generic Chrome Device

This classic "cheap chrome chastity device" seems to be everywhere on the internet under many different names.

Though it looks intimidating, this chastity piece is "one size fits few" and not adjustable. In spite of those limitations it is often a submissive's first foray into metal chastity because it is so inexpensive.

This device leaves a noticeable bulge in the front of your trousers so i would not consider this to be a subtle or easily concealed device. It is heavy for its size and tends to pull on your balls when worn. However, some men find the heaviness to be a pleasurable side effect and others use a jock strap to take some of the weight.

If you are within a narrow size range and want something ready-made for very little money, you could give this one a try.

Beware - i am allergic to nickle and therefore not willing to play with submissive men wearing this device. If you have any metal sensitivities, this is not the device for you. The chrome finish is prone to chipping and peeling.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2322kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Chastity Fashion Show - Cheap Generic Chrome Device

Chastity Fashion Show - CB3000 Hinged Ring Plastic Device

Everyone must start somewhere on their chastity journey and the cb series is often their first stop. The cb was traditionally made of clear plastic but now there are many colorful options (which i detail in future episodes).

Though the company has since moved on to the cb6000, i am also taking the time to show you the previous models. This is the cb3000 - midway model between the cb2000 (with bars) and the cb6000 (similar but solid ring) which is currently widely available.

This older model has a hinged ring which some users report pinches against their balls. If you have a pinching problem with this device, a small piece of clear tubing slid over the hinge can help. I find aquarium tubes work especially well for that task. The updated cb6000 model has a solid ring instead to solve this problem, but is slightly more prone to breaking along its seam for a painful surprise.

Like all of the cb devices, it comes with multiple spacers, locking pins and base ring sizes to fit a variety of men within the "average" range. If you are very thick or especially short, have small balls or only one ball, then this probably isn't going to be the device for you.

I do not consider this device appropriate for long-term wear since it is difficult to clean. The cock is almost completely enclosed so it can turn into a greenhouse for "chastity funk."

If you are roughly "average" in penis and testicle size, this is a great inexpensive starter device to play with for a few days at a time.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2309kbps

File size: 245.4 MB

Download Chastity Fashion Show - CB3000 Hinged Ring Plastic Device

Chastity Fashion Show - Mr S Metal Cage Belt

There are a wide variety of chastity devices out on the market but almost all of my favorite ones are made out of metal.

This unique metal and leather belt is made by mr s and includes a set of integrated cock rings that you thread your cock and balls through in order to keep it secure beneath the large cage.

Though it is not concealable under clothing (unless you wear clown pants), part of the fun of this playtime chastity device is that it allows you to get completely erect within the labyrinth of cock rings... But the tightly-spaced bars of the cage mean you cannot masturbate even though you are hard!

My favorite use for this device is for public humiliation at bdsm events!

His dick stays just out of reach... Perfect for tease and denial!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2401kbps

File size: 254.6 MB

Download Chastity Fashion Show - Mr S Metal Cage Belt

Wrestling Instructor

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx & Archer

Archer is unhappy that his wrestling instructor turns out to be a girl so she decides to beat the sexism out of him once and for all. She puts his head in scissorhold over and over again until he taps out and teaches him which is the superior sex.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 630.8 MB

Download Wrestling Instructor

Nyotaimori Bondage FemDom Sushi Party

If these boys aren't careful, we're going to eat them alive at this human furniture objectification dinner party.

Ms elena de luca describes this sensual sushi evening as "the ultimate foreplay" since the bondage and playtime begins when we eat dinner off of the servants themselves. Once we have eaten our fill, it will be time to take the servants back into the dungeon for even more intense bdsm.

Candlelit tables, rubber and latex uniforms, hand wrapped sushi rolls and delicious wine pairings... Maitresse renee knows how to party!!!

The servants stay on their toes to keep all of our hungers satisfied since we have them all on remote control using painful shock collars. We are joined by nerys michelle, jean bardot and goddess phoenix over the delicious food. The boys get our leftover scraps but if they complain, wasabi cbt can teach them a painful lesson!

True desires is a unique event created by maitresse renee featuring a multi-day immersive, educational femdom environment. This classy dinner features eight trained malesub servants, offering themselves up for the pleasure of six world class dominatrixes.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6712kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 451.8 MB

Download Nyotaimori Bondage FemDom Sushi Party

My Dustbin

Cast: Mistress Gaia

The slave is lying on his back, and mistress is sitting on his stomach with her feet completely over the slave's face and using his legs like a backrest as she relaxes on the phone. You light up and smoke a cigar, and use your slave as an ashtray. Then you make a phone call telling your friend that he serves as human furniture in your home. Once the cigar is finished, you stub it out on the tongue of your object. Then you decide to give yourself a pedicure. As you cut your nails into the mouth of your human trash, also using a file and do the same. You notice that there is excess skin, and you use a little contraption to remove the skin. Once you have cleaned both feet, you empty everything into your slaves mouth, while completely ignoring him. At this point you have a of coffee while smoking another cigarette. Finally, you finish off by cleaning your ears with cotton buds. Then you throw everything into the mouth of your human dustbin watching him gargle and choke...

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4048kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 525.3 MB

Download My Dustbin

Zap-A-Sub Electric Shock Collar - Group Humiliation True Desires

Time for remote control games!

The submissives kneel in a group and we circle them like femdom sharks. Each one bears an offering of roses, but they are also symbolically giving up something else: the remote control connected to their electric shock collars!

Each of them has a numbered leather collar with matching bondage gear but now it is time to activate the secret functions of the more exotic treats held safe in the True Desires servant kits. Originally designed for pets, these work great for short range cbt in order to get their "attention" on the go in the dungeon.

Which mistress has which remote control? Let's play Zap-a-sub to find out!!!

Can the servants figure it out before their balls go numb?

Observant viewers will spot these remote controls in use throughout True Desires events. Nothing keeps a submissive on their toes quite like the dominants being able to reach out and zap them from anywhere in the dungeon! The device settings include a painful "shock" but also a "warning" mode that vibrates pleasurably instead. That is almost as bad when you are locked in chastity!

How quickly would you rush to a woman's side when she has her finger on your trigger?

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5407kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download Zap-A-Sub Electric Shock Collar - Group Humiliation True Desires

The Nude Dominatrix

Cast: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx

Nude Mixed Wrestling - Sex-fighting - Victory Posing - Ruined Orgasms - Ejaculations - Sexual Dominance

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5910kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 660.5 MB

Download The Nude Dominatrix

Femdom Strap-On Cocksucker Training - Pegging and Boots Pt 1

Gimps are so much fun at parties, I think everyone should own one!

Before this little cocksucker is ready to serve at one of my events, I need to test out all of his holes and give him a thorough sexual examination, including cock size when unlocked from chastity.

My dick should always be bigger then my slave's. He gets up close and personal with my silicone cock, pleasuring me with his mouth and gagging on my length. Soon he will be ready for a real dick.

When his throat has been nice and stretched, it is time for him to worship my big red high heeled boots. I'm inspired to jack off with my strapon because of the great view but also because I enjoy the sensations of the sextoy moving against my clit through my shiny fetish catsuit.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 347.5 MB

Download Femdom Strap-On Cocksucker Training - Pegging and Boots Pt 1

Behind the Scenes - Mistress Leila Valentina Ebony BBW Rubber Photoshoot

Enjoy this fun behind the scenes video featuring ebony bbw Mistress Leila Valentina and her lifestyle submissive in this delightful rubber romp photoshoot.

This delightful FLR couple met at a dungeon party and have been inseparable ever since. Their enthusiasm for each other and their latex is obvious and infectious.

Duration: 5:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10228kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 455.5 MB

Download Behind the Scenes - Mistress Leila Valentina Ebony BBW Rubber Photoshoot

Service Maid

Play Video Mistress Lexi is having one of her old friends over and she wants her house to be spotless. Mistress Ashley Edmonds is returning to the US and stopping over at Lexi's house in hopes of acquiring a new service slave for her manor. Lexi shows off her #1 slave Natalie Mars. Lexi demonstrates how well she can dust and clean with a gag on, how well she can crawl with her balls in a humbler and anal hook straight up her ass. Natlie has been trained to be the perfect slave.. to be continued..

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5310kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 854.9 MB

Download Service Maid

Sissy Pink Beard Dye Makeover Threesome

Burning, but not as badly as the crotch...

We are bleaching our sissy's beard and pubic hair to dye them both pink so that there will be no mistaking their queerness under any circumstances.

The "bleach chastity" situation is not as effective as i thought it would be. Despite the chemicals burning away at her groin, the "trinket" (as we call her genitals) gets harder and wetter.

We have to keep them tied down and distracted until the bleaching is done. Fortunately they are a "hair trigger" submissive. Check out denali winter's new kinky project, salon de sade for more hairdresser fetish films.

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5567kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 231.1 MB

Download Sissy Pink Beard Dye Makeover Threesome

Sissy Cuckold

Lexi keeps her sissy cuckold husband completely feminized and locked in a cage while she goes out on dates with other men. Lexi brings her date back home to show off what a slutty sissy slut she has turned her husband into. Lexi unzips her new lovers cock and orders her sissy get on her knees and suck off the cock she will be fucking from now on. Sissy cuckold's dick will locked away in chastity and panties at all times from now on. She has completely taken away his manhood and turned him into a cock sucking cuck. Lexi jerks a big load from her lovers big cock right into her husbands mouth, she orders he swallow all his cum if he doesn't want anyone to find out about what a pathetic slut he has become. Lexi just laughs at the humiliated cuckold slut and locks him back in the cage with cum all over his face.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 842.5 MB

Download Sissy Cuckold

Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage

Release Year: 2017

Bondage test - latex encasement enslavement

Now that my helpless bondage slave has been initiated through the steps of intuitional bondage, heavy leather bondage and leather encasement... It is time to take him to the "next level."

Latex!

In this much heavy latex, the lube and your sweat and your juices all start to mingle... Until it feels like you are swimming in an ultra-sensitive second skin. Latex clothing feels a lot like how i fantasize about alien abduction feeling (especially if one uses a vacuum bed, but that is another story... And another video!).

In this video, i lock my captive down in a heavy rubber encasement suit and secure him with incredible huge solid metal cuffs to a custom (and inescapable) metal bondage bed.

I'm such a cock tease! I can't help it, though. I dance above him in my favorite boots, short velvet skirt and no panties...He gets an incredible and "inspiring" view of my pussy before i take the bondage up yet another notch.

In spite of his head to toe confinement suit, i can still see a tiny amount of flesh around his lips and the edges of his eyes. This is unacceptable!

I have a gorgeous, shiny black gas mask that i wear and then make him to wear, using it to take over the last vestiges of his flesh and humanity. That noise you hear is the echo through the breathing tube of his captive breaths (remember those whistle tubes you played with as a kid?). He is now completely encapsulated for me. I make him to breathe in the scent of my pussy and ass, watching him writhe helplessly with desire. Then, he breathes in my very breath itself.

Gas mask play can be intimate and intense because you're playing with the most base survival instincts whenever breath is involved. Choking and other forms of strangulation breath play can be very dangerous (even for people who do it often or "practice" it). This sexy gear gives me a safer way to play with that edge. Would you be able to surrender your breath to me???

Duration: 6:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps

File size: 72.6 MB

Download Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage

Happy Saint Patricks Day - FemDom CBT juice Challenge

Everyone gets to be Irish on Saint Patrick's Day!

There is plenty of kilt lifting in this video, so I can access his family jewels beneath Mike's family tartan!

Enjoy this fun low-res video of our cbt shenanigans at the Friendly Little Dungeon. There is room beneath his authentic kilt for plenty of bright green clamps but the BEST part of this video is the made finale.

Poor Mike has to chug juice using an extra long crazy straw because I'm hanging the pints off his balls in a heavy leaded glass pitcher!!!

The faster he goodies, the less his balls will ache. Do NOT let your submissive drive himself home after a scene like this!!!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1271kbps

File size: 175.9 MB

Download Happy Saint Patricks Day - FemDom CBT juice Challenge

Sissy Cocksucker - Mistress Mina Thorne - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Mina has her sissy trained to be such a submissive slut that she is actually profiting by whoring out her slave. Mina has put an advertisement out on the internet for the best cock sucker in town, the slave will have to suck off any guy that responds. The first customer comes in, the whore is blindfolded she doesn't even deserve to see who she is sucking off. The John pulls down his pants and starts fucking the slaves mouth with his massive cock. The slave whimpers as the man deep throat fucks the whore. Mina observes and instructs while holding whore's leash. "I love whoring out my slave's mouth" The John throat gags and fucks sissy whores mouth to completion, pulls out just in time to squirt his sticky load onto the eager sluts face. The john wipes off his cock on the sluts face like a filthy cum rag, the cum runs down her face. Now the slut really knows what it is like to be treated as a real sex slave.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps

File size: 673.9 MB

Download Sissy Cocksucker - Mistress Mina Thorne - Full HD 1080p

Sadistic Dentist Bondage - Femdom Oral Exam

Poor slave! This hapless victim was remiss in providing me with his medical history when we began negotiating our scenes, so i decided to punish him with an exam of my own!

For those of you who are afraid of the dentist, this is your ultimate nightmare! I enjoy playing on a very wide spectrum. While i took it easy on my bondage subject in the other videos i have shared on my site so far, in this one my sadistic side really shines!

How could i resist a scene with this gorgeous (and very, very real) vintage dentist's chair? I like to think that hundreds of hours of suffering have soaked into its vinyl seat.

First, i bind my slave in a very special inflatable latex catsuit and i lock his cock into a cb2000 to make sure i have his full attention. Once his penis becomes my property, you can see how servile and eager he becomes to please me. This slave begs, squeals, screams and flatters. However, i show him no mercy!

From the tips of his toes to the tip of his nose, i put this latex clad slave through some rigorous bondage. The foot bondage in this scene is unusual and incredibly strenuous using a product called "yoga toes."

I use a real ratcheting style dental immobilization gag. This is a gag built for hard use - i really could drill right into him, whether he liked it or not, with this level of immobilization and bondage keeping him right where i want him.

With this randy (and terrified) slave at my mercy, i can change out of my drab uniform into something more sexy. I love the transparent latex's ability to at once clothe me yet expose me. There are spikes on the edges of my slave's chastity device and you can tell my strip-tease causes him both arousal and extreme agony.

The tongue stretching in this video is intense, but i insist on only the best from my oral sex slaves. If he wants to get to lick my pussy, he has to earn it through pain. So, i torture his mouth and his tongue, with spikes, clamps, and even a tongue caning!

I laugh at his helpless pleas for mercy and make the nose hook into place to keep his head immobile, lashing it to the back of the dental headrest. Dentist chairs were made for bondage!

"when you said every hole was available for me to use," i cackle, "i bet you didn't think i would pick this one!" most people are very protective of their nose and nostrils. This kind of penetration feels very personal, invasive and frightening!

All this mouth torture... And then i inflate the suit to take the bondage and immobilization to the next level!

The "drill" in this scene is actually an industrial air pump (look out, it is loud!). While normal latex is an erotic journey all its own (swimming in a second skin), inflatable latex adds an element of pressure, restriction and intensity to the experience. The bladder inflates with air and becomes relatively rigid at the same time pinning you tightly inside the catsuit as it gets tighter and tighter and tighter. Since he is bound in a seated position, i rub the latex to spread the air beneath the tightening strap. His legs are unable to straighten to accommodate the filling bladders that are designed to pin you like a human gingerbread man!

Duration: 14:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps

File size: 176.4 MB

Download Sadistic Dentist Bondage - Femdom Oral Exam

Becoming Femme - Dr. Kendra James and TS Sissy Tanya

Tony is back at the therapists office, once again he has reverted to his old "boy" ways. Peeing all over the toilet, playing video games all day, and jerking off too much. His girlfriend requested he see Dr Kendra James for Feminization therapy. Dr Kendra helps break men of their bad habits... She puts the video and sound machine on Tony to help wipe his mind of bad behaviors. When she removes the machine he is apologetic for his ways, but she prescribes more punishment with a firm paddling. Dr Kendra thinks Tony should be completely transformed into a woman. Kendra teaches him the make-up ritual. She applies each layer making him as feminine as possible. Next she dresses him in a bra, panties, garter belt and stocking. Dr Kendra teaches him feminine mannerisms before placing him in a pink sissy dress. Once he is completely feminized it it time to get on his knees and deep throat cock. She fucks his mouth and tells him what is in store for him next....

Duration: 1:10:58
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps

File size: 880.4 MB

Download Becoming Femme - Dr. Kendra James and TS Sissy Tanya

Back