His Manhood Belongs To His Mistress | BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

Thieving Thug Boy Double Teamed

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Curvy Mara Jade and I get home from a long night of partying and we run into a degenerate thug dressed all in black trying to rob us. We rush at him and grab him from behind in a choke hold then quickly zap the loser with a tazer dropping him right to the floor. Maria removes her stiletto high heel and begins beating the thief over the head. I grab a bunch of rope and she face sits him smothering the boy with her big ass while I tie his wrists behind his back. You made a real fucking mistake loser boy - this mother daughter team is going to teach you a lesson! The robber begins to beg for mercy, but we ignore his pleas and XXXX him up to his knees. Maria smothers him with her big tits turning his face bright red. She grabs his cock and squeezes it hard causing the boy to cry out in pain. Maria puts her ass in his face and slowly peels down her silk panties. We XXXX them into the boy's mouth and I wrap his head tightly with thick electrical tape. He is beginning to look very distressed by the brutal tape gagging and we've just gotten started. Maria ass smothers him and he bucks and grunts when his breath is completely taken away. I start tying his ankles together while pretty blonde daughter jumps up and down on his bound body with her full weight. He groans pitifully as we roll him over to tie the boy like a hog double teaming the thug. We roll him over again and take a seat on the sofa resting our high heels on him as if he was our personal human furniture foot rest. I taunt him by placing my heel over his throat choking him out. When he's finally turned bright red we decide we've had enough fun for a bit and we leave the bound male thief brutally gagged, hogtied and struggling on the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 247.9 MB

Download Thieving Thug Boy Double Teamed

Couples Captured By The Cunning

Specializing in storylines about men captured by women. it may be powerful the businessman who comes home from work only to find three desperate, but beautiful criminals using his house for a hideout.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 50:24
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 577.0 MB

Download Couples Captured By The Cunning

Creepy Pool Boy Taken Down By Two Of Us

Pretty Lexi Lane is sunning herself in the backyard in her tiny little bikini. She doesn't get to relax though because the pool boy is bothering her asking personal questions and staring at her tits instead of doing his job. She tells him to leave her alone but he doesn't stop pestering her. This just infuriates me so I rush over and press a rag full of pool chemicals over his face. The boy becomes woozey and disoriented so we push him on the patio table and I start to tie his ass up. You are going to be sorry boy. Lexi holds him down and I bind his wrists together behind his back. She grabs another piece of rope and hands it to me while I tie his ankles together as she breast smothers him. We berate him and mock him and put him in a hogtie. Tied like a fucking hog boy. I laugh at him for staring at Lexi's big natural tits and I XXXX his face into my pussy. WW are enjoying this and I yank Lexi's string bikini bottom leaving her bare pussy and ass exposed. I shove Lexi's bikini bottom into his mouth and he chokes and gags on on then wrap his head with lots of layers of duct tape. The creepy pool boy is now totally helpless and unable to defend himself from out ball squeezing. We leave the bitch boy bound and gagged and struggling on display for all the neighbors to see.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps

File size: 248.9 MB

Download Creepy Pool Boy Taken Down By Two Of Us

Caned Crybaby - An Li's Ass Emporium! - HD 720p

My method of caning is straightforward: I cane you, you hurt a lot. In most ideal circumstances, you would cry a lot. You would be unable to hide your ass, entirely vulnerable to my big stick, and I would strike your bum continuously until you're on the verge of breaking. It's my penchant for pain. I like it. I need it. And goddamn, do I love hitting men with big sticks. Today, I have two different sticks: a thin bamboo switch and a thick wooden cane. I'm particularly eager to try the wooden cane as I have been told by the headmistress that it is her most painful cane. The combination of it being simultaneously light but thick, rectangular-shaped, and quite long make it easy to see why it would hurt so much. I warm my slave up with caning strokes from the bamboo rod, and then excitedly move on to the wooden cane. The bamboo is put in between the slave's neck and suspended arms, and as while I am hitting him with the wood, he has the veracity to actually bend my bamboo rod!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 614.8 MB

Download Caned Crybaby - An Li's Ass Emporium! - HD 720p

Last edited:
Lazy Boy Bound, Gagged & Terrorized

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

Lazy boy John Cash is sitting around still in his pajama bottoms. Yet again he did nothing all day but channel surf and eat. I walk in and grab him by the neck throwing him down onto the floor. "I can't believe this you lazy boy of a bitch!" I stand over him with one foot planted on his chest. John begs me to stop and says he will stop being a lazy slob, but I am determined to teach the boy a lesson he won't forget. I grab some string and begin to tie him up starting with binding his wrists together behind his back. I string up his ankles While tying him up I squat down n his chest until he turns red. Then I roll the boy over and squat down really close to his face laughing at his misery. I talk about all the fresh mead I will get out of him squeezing different parts of his body while I admire all the well marbled meat on him. John's eyes widen in fear as I get even closer to his face. He squeals like a pig and cries out for mercy, so I shove a ballgag into his mouth strapping it super tightly around his head and under his chin. I fuck with his bound body and him before adding the final string putting him in a hogtie. Time for you to be own your own mister I say as I drag him to the door.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

Download Lazy Boy Bound, Gagged & Terrorized

A Bitch In Heat For My Big Black - Mistress Gaia and Miss Sarah - Full HD 1080p

Committed a financial crime that robbed money from a feminist organization. He's at home, bragging to his buddy on the phone about it when appears in his kitchen, looking for justice.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6200kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download A Bitch In Heat For My Big Black - Mistress Gaia and Miss Sarah - Full HD 1080p

Obsessed Stalker Boy Seized And Subdued

Beautiful Jenny Jett has a completely obsessed stalker. He's been stalking her for a while now - showing up at her job, creeping up behind her at the coffee shop, inundating her with phone calls, texts and emails. We decide to teach the loser boy a lesson. Jenny tiptoes into his bedroom in the middle of the night and he's xxx with pictures of her taped on his bed frame and he is actually hugging one of the photos as he dreams of his Jenny. His eyes open and poor Jason Ninja thinks that Jenny is an illusion. He thinks he's in heaven with the long legged beauty standing before him. Jenny roughly grabs him by the hair and throws him on the floor.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps

File size: 204.5 MB

Download Obsessed Stalker Boy Seized And Subdued

Irate Uber Guy Elbow Bound & Panty Gagged

Pretty blonde MILF Vicky Vixxx is taking an Uber ride home. When they arrive at her destination he is annoyed when the credit card on Vicky's account is denied. She rummages through her purse and hands him another credit card. This card is also denied. Vicky searches her wallet for some money, but comes up short. Vicky offers to give the man a check, but now he is furious, saying that he has been cheated like this before, that people like her are putting him out of business. She tells the driver that her roommate will have money and asks him to wait while she runs in to get it. This infuriates the Uber driver because he isn't up for getting stiffed on the ride so he follows her inside. He grabs her arm and slams her up against the wall roughly manhandling her demanding payment. Vicky screams and calls out for me and I rush in and point my g at him. Hands up buddy! I XXXX him down onto his knees and rope up his upper arms cinching his elbows painfully close. Vicky grabs him by the hair and smacks his face then pushes him down on the floor. She laughs as she yanks his pants down around his ankles and I tie up his ankles. When we roll the boy over we see he's not wearing underwear. I grab his cock and balls and squeeze them mercilessly then tie his wrists together. The poor bastard grunts and groans from the painful arm bondage. I roll him face up and Vicky face sits him him in her pussy and ass. He coughs and gasps for air but he's in for a surprise. Vicky peels off her satin panties and dangles them in his face. She XXXX them into her mouth and I quickly wrap some thick electrical tape around and around he face so tightly that his face is distorted. He shakes his head and struggles, but he isn't getting anything loose. We decide to take his car out for a spin leaving the irate Uber driver bound, gagged and rolling around on the floor.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps

File size: 211.7 MB

Download Irate Uber Guy Elbow Bound & Panty Gagged

Tinder Date Thought He Was Getting Laid

I got myself on that new dating site Tinder and am on my first date with Nick Nutter. He's quite touchy feely and grabbing me and I'm not comfortable with how fast he's moving. He laughs and tells me that Tinder is a hook up site and I am shocked! I thought we'd have dinner and he is here only to fuck a cougar. Maria Jade storms out of the bedroom and presses a wet rag over his face. Beefy Nick struggles but the fumes overtake him and soon he is putty in our hands. We drag his sorry ass to the bedroom. Nick awakens by Maria slapping his face. He's been stripped down to his boxers and we begin to and tickle torture him. Each of us peels off one of his socks and go to town on his extremely ticklish feet. Nick struggles furiously to get free but he's been bound in a spread eagle for a reason and we have no mercy for this loser boy. We tickle him all over then Maria pounces on his cock and pulls it out of his boxers swallowing it down her throat. I squeeze his balls and he squeals like a pig! The stupid boy thought he'd be getting laid tonight, but instead it's a double team tickle fest. I almost feel bad for the poor boy .... not!!! Sexy Maria bends over and slowly pulls down her panties. She shoves them in his mouth and I wrap his Italian face with thick electrical tape. The boy seems to be having difficulty breathing, but we don't care - we just tickle him harder until he stops moving!! We leave him bound and gagged. Guess he learned his lesson.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3387kbps

File size: 215.0 MB

Download Tinder Date Thought He Was Getting Laid

Rebellious Boy Bound, Gagged & Humiliated

My Miles Striker is on the phone bragging about having the house to himself for the weekend. He's not aware that I am still in the house and is caught by surprise as I hand gag him from behind and take the phone from him. I teasingly tell his friend that Miles will be tied up all weekend and can't talk at the moment. I wrestle him on the couch so that I'm sitting side saddle on his lap, my legs crossed and my hand firmly clamped over his mouth while I tease and laugh at him. He angrily gag talks and protests as I him down onto her back and straddle his face him until he stops squirming. The scene fades back in and I'm sitting on the couch smiling smugly at my on the floor. I and mock the bound boy who's heavily trussed up in rope, arms behind his back while one foot rubs his package as the other foot rubs all over his face. Miles mouth is stuffed with a pair of my dirty panties. He writhes and angrily gag talks. As I am lecturing him I straddle sit directly on top of his cock and keep a hand pressed over his stuffed mouth the boy to nod in agreement to whatever I say. Poor Miles doesn't know what to think as I am now sitting on his lap grinding and wiggling my hips on top of his cock taking selfies with my phone. I lay down the law of how it's going to be from now on. Poor humiliated Miles is thoroughly roped to a chair with a pacifier taped into his mouth. I tease him commenting on the growing bulge in his jeans laughing about it. I grab a vibrator and secure it to the crotch of his pants turning it on joking about how embarrassing it must be for him and how ridiculous he looks. I sit back down on his lap toying with his cock then pace around him striking a few victory poses. I watch as Miles gets more turned on by the intense vibrations and suddenly I turn off the vibrator right before he's able to cum!!

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3399kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Rebellious Boy Bound, Gagged & Humiliated

Sneaky Black Bastard Is A Dea Agent

Nyxon and I are going out clubbing tonight with her new boyfriend Jah. Little does he know that as always we are bringing a large stash of drugs to sell. We tell him to hurry up with his shower so he can reserve the VIP room and he yells out to Nyxon to grab his credit card and take care of the reservation. She opens Jah's wallet and is stunned to find out that he is a DEA agent! We realize he's been dating Nyxon to investigate our drug operation. I hand her my silencer and as he enters the room she points it at him. On your knees Mr. Fucking DEA. I grab some rope and tie his hands together behind his back as Nyxon pulls down her panties and them in his mouth. I wrap his black face with lots of layers and thick electrical tape distorting his features. Clearly he is having difficulty breathing but we don't care at all. I add more rope around his chest to secure his upper arms to his body then bind his ankles. Jah struggles on the floor and I decide to take off his sneakers. I tie his knees together and tell him we are going to some drugs down his throat and we plan the rest of our stash in his pockets. We roll him over and tell him his career as a DEA agent will be over soon. I grab a piece of thin twine and bind his big toes tightly together. Jah grunts and moans and we laugh at his demise. I finish the dirty bastard off in a hogtie, grab his wallet and dial 911 leaving him gagged, bound and helpless for the cops to find with all the drugs in his possession!

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

Download Sneaky Black Bastard Is A Dea Agent

Bearded Professor Double Teamed

Professor Miles Striker informs busty blonde coed Reagan Lush that she is failing his class. Reagan begs and pleads with him to help her get an A, but he is adamant that she is not passing. Luscious slutty Reagan begins rubbing his cock and sits on his lap. I catch him in the act of inappropriate behavior with a student and Reagan suggests we work together to teach him a lesson. We jolt the beefy man with a tazer causing him to weaken then Reagan pulls off his pants and squeezes his cock and balls until he screams. She holds him while I tie her wrists behind his back. The professor still is running his arrogant mouth so Reagan bends over and he head into her ass. We and mock him then Reagan shoves a rag deeply into his mouth and I wrap his head with many layers of thick electrical tape. His face turns bright red and clearly he is having difficulty being tormented by Reagan's thigh high stiletto boot in his balls. I bind his ankles together and he moans into his gag. Miles begins to cry but we are not done with him. We push him onto his belly to add more rope finishing the man off in a nice hogtie. Reagan steps on him telling him to squeal like a pig and he reluctantly agrees to give her that A. Poor Miles sweats like a pig in the tight bondage. We leave him hogtied with his ass exposed and massively gagged struggling on the carpet for the entire student body to see.

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 328.8 MB

Download Bearded Professor Double Teamed

Useless Handyman Gagged & Bound

Local handyman Chester was hired to fix an electrical problem at my home but he didn't realize what he was getting himself into. I come into the kitchen as he was working and started to complain about how long it was talking him to fix the problem. When the handyman tries to hand me a bill for the shoddy job with wires running across my counter I become very irate and give him a piece of my Italian temper. The foolish man contined asking for payment shoving his invoice in my face and I snap - pointing a weapon at him demanding that he get on his knees. I grab some zip ties from his tool box and zip his arms together bhind his back cranking them paifully. Next I bind his wrists. He begs me to let him finish the job the right way, but it is too late for that. I grab a dirty sponge from the sink and make it into his mouth sealing it in with many layers of thick electrical tape. I zip up his knees and ankles and inform him he isn't going anywhere until he fixes every single thing in my house. He struggles furiously and tries to wriggle his way out of the room. I laugh at his feeble efforts to get away and I backhand him across the face. I finish the dumb man off in a hogtie then get on the ground with him manhandling his bound body then I leave my bound and gagged helpless prey struggling as hard as he can to free himself.

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps

File size: 168.3 MB

Download Useless Handyman Gagged & Bound

Adria Rae - Ass Locked Cunt Licker 1080p

The best way to transform an unruly slave into an obedient pussy whipped bitch is by using their manhood to make them on all fours. Mistress Adria Rae has her bitch boy's hole locked tight with an ass hook and balls trapped in a humbler keeping him extra docile and obedient. She orders him to worship her ass and cunt knowing his only focus will be on pleasing his Goddess. He physically is unable to do anything else.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Adria Rae - Ass Locked Cunt Licker 1080p

The best way to transform an unruly slave into an obedient pussy whipped bitch is by using their manhood to make them on all fours. Mistress Adria Rae has her bitch boy's hole locked tight with an ass hook and balls trapped in a humbler keeping him extra docile and obedient. She orders him to worship her ass and cunt knowing his only focus will be on pleasing his Goddess. He physically is unable to do anything else.

Bound Football Player Tickled To Breathless

As the dean of the school I have control over the rules for the football players and a failing grade means they are off the team. Of course I use my power to mercilessly make each one of them submit to a tickling session in order to obtain a passing grade. Today I have quarterback Chester bound spread eagle on his bed and I straddle him and begin ticklig his underarms. Chester is very, very ticklish and he bucks and screams beneath me. I taunt him with the anticipation of my long fingernails before digging in for more arm pit tickling. I move down to his bound feet and remove his socks before tickling them relentlessly. By now Chester is completely out of breath and he can barely breath. I climb on top of him again for more under the arm tickling and when he's totally breathless I leave him bound announcing that I plan to keep him as my captive and we will continue tomorrow ...

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 265.9 MB

Download Bound Football Player Tickled To Breathless

Mo Pussy Whipped Gimp

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Eliza Ibarra

Mo Domme Eliza has a special afternoon planned for her caged rubber gimp. She has transformed him from a useless fuck-boy into a pussy-whipped rubber sex toy for her pleasure. All existence as a man has been completely erased from the bitch as he lives a life caged, in chastity, ass plugged and fully encased in thick shiny rubber. Mo Domme Eliza has an extremely greedy pussy making sure she receives at least several mind-blowing orgasms a day. With her rubber gimp well trained in the art of licking she puts him to use as she rides his face for as long as she pleases. No gimp will go unused in the house of Eliza Ibarra.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11252kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mo Pussy Whipped Gimp

Pathetic Pool Boy Double Teamed

The new pool boy Kevin Wang is such a slacker. He pretends to be skimming the pool when clearly he is eyeing up busty redhead Bella Ink as she lounges. She tells him to get lost since a lowly pool boy isn't good enough for her. He tries to convince her that he is a hard working man and this just pisses Bella off and when he won't leave her alone she grabs him in a tight choke hold and wrestles him down to the ground. As she squeezes tighter and his eyes roll back into his head she envisions all the things she can do to him to teach him a lesson. When he can no longer move she calls me over and we decide the double team the pathetic loser boy. I straddle his prone body face slapping him until he wakes up and I push his wrists together so Bella can bind his wrists together behind his back. We pull the boy up onto his knees and force his mouth open. Bella shoves a dirty pair of panties into his mouth and we seal it off super tightly with thick electrical tape. Kevin is now reduced to grunts and groans and Bella has some fun cutting off his air and stomping his balls with her big size 9 feet. She facesits him until the little bitch can barely breath then sits down and plants her dirty barefeet onto his face as I tie up his legs. Bella stomps his cock and balls some more and we tell him about our plans to roll his bound and gagged ass into the deep end of the pool. His eyes widen in fear as we taunt him with having his helpless body rolled into the water with no way to get out. I finish the loser off in a hogtie and we laugh as make him look at the pool and roll him closer and closer to the edge of the water bound, gagged and helpless contemplating his fate.

Duration: 12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 322.2 MB

Download Pathetic Pool Boy Double Teamed

Degraded Foot Piggy

Cast: Anastasia Knight

Master Anastasia may be young but she is a cruel and brutal Owner who will stop at nothing to get her way. Her newest piggy has a lot to learn about servitude especially when it comes to learning how to worship her fishnet covered soles. She humiliates and verbally whips the piggy into shape as her toes get shoved down his throat where they belong. A true Humiliatrix in the making!

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 922.9 MB

Download Degraded Foot Piggy

Stalker Boy Bound With His Cock Out

I've been watching the young neighbor boy Toby Springs staring at me through the blinds. He seems to be obsessed with creeping and peeping me and he admits he wants to fuck an older woman. I realize he's a cougar hound so I tell the boy I'm into kinky sex and that I'll tie him up to make him helpless. Toby reluctantly agrees since he's really into sex with a cougar and I grope his cock to make him more compliant. I begin by tying his wrists together behind his back and I can see his cock get hard under his shorts. He tells me he's been on a cougar website and that this is his dream. I remove his shorts and puut him on the floor adding more string to the young stud. He's so shy that he blushes when I peel down my silk panties and shove them into his mouth making them into the back of his throat then wrapping his sweet young face with thick electrical tape. Suddenly I change my demeanor and begin yelling at the young boy for stalking me. I string him up some more and he struggles and grunts into his gag. Toby is not so excited now when he realizes he's helpless and in trouble now. I pull out his cock and balls and climb on top of his bound body to dry hump and grind the cougar hound. Young, dumb and full of cum just the way I like them. I finish the boy off in a hogtie and leave him helplessly bound, gagged and struggling on the floor soon to become a party favor for all my girlfriends when they arrive.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 323.2 MB

Download Stalker Boy Bound With His Cock Out

Girl Bullies

Cast: Penny Barber

Penny was very happy to hear that her super hot friend Andrea had dumped her dweeby boyfriend Sam. Penny always knew Sam was a loser so she was even happier when Andrea asked her to teach Sam a lesson for cheating. Penny planned to teach him a lesson in public humiliation that would keep him from showing his face near any of her friends ever again. Andrea had hinted that Sam was a "little" disappointing in the bedroom and Penny was going to get video proof of his "little disappointment". She knows the pipsqueak would be powerless to stop her from him stripping him naked and exposing exactly how small and how quick shooting his cock is for all to see

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

Download Girl Bullies

Whistle-blower Boy All Taped Up

John Cash comes to my house to talk about the hit and run accident. He says I damaged his car and left the scene and he is threatening to call the cops. I pretend to be looking for my glasses and I catch him off guard with a wet rag pressed over his mouth and nose. His eyes widen in fear and confusion but that quickly passes as out he goes. I grab a roll of duct tape and begin taping up his legs then I straddle him and bind his hands behind his back with the duct tape. John begins to stir and I know I have to move quickly. I roll him over and reach my hand into his pocket and what do I find my a dirty pair of girl panties. I laugh as I them into his mouth then seal them in with several tight wraps of the duct tape around his head. John bucks and struggles on the floor trying desperately to speak through his gag but I can't understand anything he is trying to say. I rest my stiletto high heels on his bound body then leave him struggling helplessly on the floor for a few minutes while I decide what to do with him. He maneuvers his bound body making his way to the door kicking at it trying to unlatch the handle. I laugh as I press the rag on him again and it's nighty night mister.

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

Download Whistle-blower Boy All Taped Up

Worship The Wolfe I Get Mine Before He Eats His

Cast: Janira Wolf

As described in "The Pleasurable Pressure of your Tight Virgin hole" the only way I can get off during sex is if I'm the one doing the fucking. So, of course, I have lucky sex slaves who's holes I stuff to get My orgasm. It's imperative that My cock be a tight fit for the slave's little man-pussy, so I've chosen a nice thick 10" BBC, so that as I fuck My lucky strap-on bitch, his hole gives Me just enough pressure to stimulate My clit just right.

I enter the bedroom to find My slave lying face down, buns up, on My bed, just the way I like to start fucking. He squirms in pain as I enter his man-pussy, so I slap his ass and push harder, enjoying the intense pressure of the entry before I start thrusting harder and faster, first in the plain position, then moving up to doggy style, and into the eagle, where I get My orgasm.

Then, because My slave was so good at taking My cock and making Me cum, I allow him to cum as well... into his own mouth as I fuck him hard in the pile driver position!

I love making slaves eat their own cum... especially when I use them to cum first.

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9840kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Worship The Wolfe I Get Mine Before He Eats His

Peeping Tom Elbow Bound For Double Domination

Ever since the new family moved in next door the scrawny little has been lurking around peeping into our windows. We've caught him numerous times and he denies being an awkward little pervert who is into watching woman. Gia Love and I are relaxing on the couch and when I look up I see the little 18 year old gazing through the blinds playing with his cock. We go to the door to confront him and he stutters trying to make up an excuse for his peeping tom behavior. I threaten to call the cops and he admits he's already been arrested for this. We tell him he's ours now to do whatever we please and we him to strip off all his clothing leaving the boy totally naked. He feebly tries to cover his cock and balls and clearly he's embarrassed being nude so I pin him between my thighs and rope up his elbows crushing them together with a tight cinch. Busty Gia grabs his head and buries it in between her big tits him a bit before tying his ankles together. I glance down and see that the little guy has a hard on. Being tied up by two dominant older women is turning him on. We smack his hard cock then I peel down my panties and him to smell my panties. Mike readily opens his mouth to take the panties in and I wrap his face with layers of bandage. He starts to struggle and we beat his cock and balls. I use the poor helpless peeping tom as a foot rest before finishing him up in a hogtie. Gia face sits him and somehow he manages to spit the panties out of his gag so I seal them over his face giving the boy a panty hood. Gia grabs his cock and miraculously the little perv is still hard. Obviously he is enjoying this so we decide to invite some friends over to play with our bound & gagged party favor.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download Peeping Tom Elbow Bound For Double Domination

Worship The Wolfe Local Women That Love To Fuck

Cast: Janira Wolf

you're always getting these emails in your spam inbox with the subject, "Local Women That Love To Fuck!". Of course, you usually ignore them, but today you're feeling especially lonely, so you call the number in the email, and within an hour someone shows up claiming to be the 'body guard' of one of the Women who love to fuck. The body guard puts a full mask with a thick blindfold over your face, puts your arms in a binder, bends you over the bench in your own bedroom, and tells you to wait for the Woman.

Finally, you hear the bedroom door open, and a Woman's voice telling you you look ready for Her. She walks over to you and you feel a long, hard object on your back, which She places into your hand, telling you it's Her cock that She's going to fuck you with. This isn't what you were expecting at all, but there's no turning back now. your body tenses up in fear, as you have no idea what's going to happen, and you can't see anything... but the Woman's soft voice relaxes you as She instructs you to breathe deeply in and out, and as She does so, skillfully eases Her enormous cock into your tight, virgin hole. The pain is intense, but bearable, as your full attention is on only the sounds of the Woman's pleasure, and the sensations She chooses to give you... which you begin to realize is the greatest privilege you've ever been granted...

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5624kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 640.1 MB

Download Worship The Wolfe Local Women That Love To Fuck

Muscular Guy Caught Being A Manwhore

We all thought hooking up with the hot muscular Max Power was a win - he's so good looking and full of charm. Jenny Jett, Ayla Aysel, Vanessa Luxxx and I figured he was a great catch but we learned he was nothing but a manwhore and a player fucking all four of us. We decide to gang up on the tinder slut. I invite him over to fuck and suddenly the three other girls enter the room. Max opens his mouth to defend his actions but Ayla quickly jabs him and down he goes all woozy. We seize the opportunity to strip off all his clothing and get him stark naked before waking him up. Jenny sits on his face, Ayla sits on his cock and Vanessa sits her curvy ass on his legs while I bind his ankles together. The girls him for his cheating and lies then roll him over so I can tie up his wrists behind his back. Max struggles but can't do much with Jenny's ass planted on his face and the other two pinning him down. I laugh as Jenny plants her high heel on his chest while Ayla raids his pants pockets. We find a smelly girl panty in his pants pocket and them into his mouth wrapping his face with layers of thick tight electrical tape. We are having a blast humiliating the hunk of a man and I add more rope while the three of them abuse helpless Max grabbing his cock and kicking him. Jenny decides to tie up his cock and balls and the useless male can only grunt and moan into his gag as we yank the rope him. I finish him off in a hogtie and we leave the cheating manwhore bound, gagged and struggling in bondage ...

Duration: 13:22

File size: 346.1 MB

Download Muscular Guy Caught Being A Manwhore

Ball Blaster

Cast: Alina Lopez

Mistress Alina Lopez shows her slave exactly how much she really hates balls. No Mercy given as she kicks, slaps and beats his precious manhood into oblivion.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Ball Blaster

Perverted stalker foot gagging

Sultry raven haired Luna Dawn lies sleeping on the couch completely unaware of the stalker peeping at her through the window. Watching her gets his cock hard and he rubs it before prying open the window and entering the room. He tip toes up to the sleeping beauty and hand over mouths her to silence a scream as he grinds his cock on her body. I hear the commotion in the room and burst in "hands up" boy!! We Chester Duncan onto his knees and begin to tie him up. I grab a handful of hair and pull him up to his feet so we can bind his wrists to his sides. Luna ties his ankles while I tie his knees and we push the perverted guy next to the couch. Luna and I sit down and rest our feet on his bound body. Next Luna her toes into Chester's mouth then runs her bare foot over his tongue back and forth. I look down at my tiny little feet and decide I can shove my entire foot into his bitch mouth. Luna holds his head still with her foot and I mercilessly face fuck him with my foot thrusting it deeply into his mouth as he chokes and struggles. Next I put his nose in between my toes completely closing off his air. We double team the kinky bastard taking turns our toes and feet into his mouth. Chester chokes and gags on our feet. We him to watch the abuse then make him apologize for being nothing but a loser stalker. We leave him bound on the floor while we wait for all of our friends to come to our foot party.

Duration: 10:50

File size: 280.4 MB

Download Perverted stalker foot gagging

Ashley Fires

Cast: Ashley Fires

Tall Dominant Mistress fucks her slave with a massive strapon. Watch penetrating and stretching his male slut asshole until his prostate explodes in a never ending orgasm. Must see.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 794.1 MB

Download Ashley Fires

Alex Coal & Charlotte Sartre, Borrow My Boyfriend's Ass

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Charlotte Sartre is in her kitchen with Alex Coal. She just told Alex that she can borrow her boyfriend, Lance Hart's, ass anytime she wants. Alex is super happy about it. She hasn't fucked a guy in the ass in a while.

"Once thing." Charlotte tells Alex. "Don't let him cum. He's not allowed to. I mean, if he does end up cumming, I guess just tell me about it and I'll destroy his balls for good."

Alex smiles. She knows just what to do. The two girls play with each other's tits and giggle.

Alex Coal has Lance bent over in bed. She's wearing a pink strap on with a rodeo underwear harness. She fucks his brains out in a few different positions, then starts playing with his rock hard cock.

"Wait, what are you doing?! I'm not supposed to cum. Charlotte's going to cut them off if I cum." Lance begs Alex to stop, but she just smiles and keeps stroking his cock while she slides her cock in and out of his ass.

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4190kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 418.0 MB

Download Alex Coal & Charlotte Sartre, Borrow My Boyfriend's Ass

Whipped by the RidingMistress

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

time for another actionclip today starring gorgeous mistress iveta. her slave awaits her today naked and bent over a chair as his goddess appears. she looks superstunning in a classic riding outfit today and with hot expensive designer boots.

as her slave did not follow her orders well the last week its time for punishment today and iveta is really angry about the slaves work today so he really gets some good and hard punishment.

she whips his ass with a flogger and soon red marks appear on his backside. this slave has obviously a very sensitive skin, but this is perfect for a mistress so she can make a piece of art very soon.

and beautiful mistress iveta colours his skin pretty well in this clip!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

Download Whipped by the RidingMistress

Ass Locked Cunt Licker - Mistress Adria Rae - Full HD 1080p

Download Ass Locked Cunt Licker - Mistress Adria Rae - Full HD 1080p

Back