His Manhood Belongs To His Mistress | BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

Breaking the 4th Wall - Rubber FemDom Foursome Preview

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

My goal is to create an immersive femdom environment that is an escape from the rigors of daily life. Within this safe space, we can create truly female-centric bdsm movies featuring real female pleasure.

Here is a fun behind the scenes clip shot at mistress minax's top secret dungeon in san francisco where i break the 4th wall and show you the details of my kinky camera guy behind the scenes as we shoot a scene-within-a-scene.

My goal is to showcase real people doing things that they really enjoy... Including bringing the in as submissive with ball weights and bondage to keep him properly attentive. Mistress minax enjoys the deepening levels of our shoot's complexity and offers some insight about artistic styles.

There is no male director behind the scenes telling us what to do. This website is female centered, it is all about giving the women free reign to enjoy themselves and documenting the results.

Enjoy this fun "meta" exploration of movie-making at its femdom best

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2101kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Breaking the 4th Wall - Rubber FemDom Foursome Preview

Severe Chastity Control

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mazzy Grace

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Severe Chastity Control

Strait Jacket Chastity Bondage - Funnel Gag Bisexual Tease

Release Year: 2015

How much chastity would it take before your boundaries around bisexuality start to shift?

Would you your own semen?

Would you swallow cum in order to earn an orgasm of your own? What if it was from another man?

Would a a set of authentic institutional restraints and my favorite strait jacket help?

This set of straps came up at a public auction cheaply because they had been declared inhumane by the medical board of oregon and could no longer be used at the local state-funded asylum.

I restrain my submissive using the entire box of straps on top of the white strait jacket, then tie him down even more securely using layers of rope to eliminate all struggling.

Adding the funnel gag at the end is like putting the cherry on top of a sundae. A few phonecalls and men start arriving to fill up the mouth of my little cum dumpster.

If he swallows enough loads he will get to have an orgasm of his own!

Duration: 17:39
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1779kbps

File size: 254.6 MB

Download Strait Jacket Chastity Bondage - Funnel Gag Bisexual Tease

Cock Handler

Cast: Bunny Colby

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cock Handler

Men Are - Pet Punishment - Lady Evadne and Mistress Alice Pt 2

By the time we bring out our whips, our pet is soaring on wings of endorphins and can endure a sadistic onslaught with stoic masochistic bravery as long as he remembers to keep breathing long, slow breaths.

Once our puppy is warmed up, Evadne begins dishing out the cock and ball torture. She begins with slaps but soon is relentlessly punishing him with intense ball-busting punches. She shows her true femdom colors while smiling, laughing and beating his balls.

The gag renders him almost soundless except for the slapping of her hands against his balls. She deals out more and more genital agony but the overhead bondage prevents him from buckling under the abuse while a spreader bar prevents him from kicking back.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2129kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 350.0 MB

Download Men Are - Pet Punishment - Lady Evadne and Mistress Alice Pt 2

Mechanical Fellatio

Cast: Marley Brinx

Mistress Marley certainly isn't sucking her slave's dick but that doesn't mean good boys shouldn't get some type of pleasure in a reward. Her all sucking milking machine is exactly what her good boy deserves as she fits it snuggly on his helpless cock. Her slave's body has been completely strapped down into metal bondage rendering him completely vulnerable just the way Mistress Marley prefers her men. She turns the milking machine on while making him lick her pussy to orgasm as every last drop of cum gets sucked right out of his balls. What comes out must go back in and Mistress Marley makes sure to shove all that nasty cum deep down her slut's throat.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11235kbps

File size: 976.5 MB

Download Mechanical Fellatio

Men Are - Pet Punishment - Lady Evadne and Mistress Alice Pt 1

Puppies need to be put in their place within the pack structure or they will misbehave and this particular human puppy is extra troublesome. Humans don't have a "scruff of the neck" that we can grab them by to show our dominance... But we can get him by his balls instead!

Giggly blonde mistress evadne seems gentle at first but she builds him up with painful rhythmic spanking. We increase the punishment pace with double flogging to redden his back and help him sink into subspace, where he will be more susceptible to our feminine wiles. Once in that vulnerable headspace, he is more willing to submit to his animalistic urges.

By the time we bring out our whips, our pet is soaring on wings of endorphins and can endure a sadistic onslaught with stoic masochistic bravery as long as he remembers to keep breathing long, slow breaths.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2592kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

Download Men Are - Pet Punishment - Lady Evadne and Mistress Alice Pt 1

Obedient Foot Lickers

Cast: Mistress Gaia

You have invited another mistress to shoot with you, but she acts too cocky and uses one of your slaves. You arrive on the scene and catch her out. So you decide to punish her and turn her into one of your foot slaves. As you now have two slaves, you order both of them to the floor and get them to obey your instructions. Using one as a footstool, while the other one licks your feet. You then get the cocky mistress (now your slave) to lick the feet of the other slave. Finally you leave them to finish their foot licking on each other until you return...

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

Download Obedient Foot Lickers

Introducing Mistress Toni - FemDom Threesome

I promised her a treat during our Las Vegas vacation... Mistress Toni wants to put my slave deep into subspace using her beautiful leather stiletto boots.
Not all submissives are created equally. This one is reliable, punctual and sexy. He has also endured hard labor digging ditches for my latest art project. Only real slaves serve with no promise of reward... which is why he is so fun to pass around! He is all dressed up and polished to a glossy shine in his best skin-tight rubber.

Both of my costars shine in this boot fetishist's dream come true. We him to worship her boots and I can't tell which of them enjoys it more. He licks and sucks worships every inch of her boots while she encourages him with moans and humiliating .

While my slave worships Toni's boots, I add rope bondage. Once he is immobilized then we can really begin to drive him wild with our sexy shoes!

Duration: 12:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1435kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 146.3 MB

Download Introducing Mistress Toni - FemDom Threesome

Newbie Initiation CFNM Nectar

Our submissive pleased us with his mouth so much on our high heeled boots and on our breasts that we decide to allow him to stroke himself off and enjoy a well-earned orgasm... but only if he cums while our golden nectar!

I put on a tease and denial show masturbating in front of him at the edge of the bathtub until he is close to the edge. He jerks his cock off as best he can, with enthusiasm in spite of the bondage.

I his face with my dripping pussy for a grand finale as he right from the source. Better keep up with the gushing flow if you want to squirt your load!

Open wide!!!

Duration: 17:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2180kbps

File size: 299.3 MB

Download Newbie Initiation CFNM Nectar

Cross Country Train Trip - Part 5 Any Attention Is Good Attention

In this episode, Bobbie learns that getting let out of chastity isn't always a good thing and that there are even worse fates then CBT.

We pass through beautiful desert landscapes with hawks soaring majestically and a beautiful winding river before the view flattens out into wasteland. I lock Bobbie back up into the straitjacket and we enjoy passing the time with some conversation before getting into more serious and intense playtime.

In spite of the rest of him being locked down tightly, his cock and balls are hanging loose and free... for me to pick on!

This portion of our journey netted some of my favorite images, including Bobbie showing off the matching hood before I start teasing, denying and stimulating his cock and balls. I add clothespins and then a vibrator to ruin his good time.

Special thanks to Reddit and other snarky internet forums for encouraging this terrible plot twist ending for Bobbie's cross country adventure!

Duration: 1:04:18
Video: 426x240, AVC (H.264), 941kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 490.3 MB

Download Cross Country Train Trip - Part 5 Any Attention Is Good Attention

Evil Break-In Bitch

A careless dentist. A vengeful patient. A few drops of liquid.

When he comes to, he's hogtied and helpless, with no idea where he is or what happened. Then, the abductress enters with one thing on her mind... satisfaction.

Christina hogties her victim and mercilessly teases and tickles him.

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7976kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 386.5 MB

Download Evil Break-In Bitch

Submissivecuckolds - Nicole Chance - HD 720p

She turned him into an errand boy in one year of living together. And now husband is doing his best on satisfying any of her desire. Because he loves her too much. But recently, her desires began to be pretty strange. And now she brought home a cute lover, and told her husband that if he doesn't like something, he is free to go everywhere.

Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3968kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 573.4 MB

Download Submissivecuckolds - Nicole Chance - HD 720p

Last edited:
A Ball Beating for Chastity Bitch

Mistress Savannah has a chastity slave bound to a beam with his balls utterly helpless. She is amused with his pleas to be released from chastity. She decides to provide him with an opportunity for freedom. He must earn his release through a severe ball whipping. Savannah glows as she welts and bruises the bitch's helpless balls. Then Savannah's grabs the bitch's aching balls in her hands. The ball whipping turned her on to no end. She is going to have more fun with her bitch before letting him out of chastity.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1471kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 78.3 MB

Download A Ball Beating for Chastity Bitch

Bondage Blowjob

His reward for his (first!) week in chastity -- he was so well-behaved -- is five minutes of cock-cage parole, and the slowest, sluttiest deep-throat experience EVER. Before I lock his cock down again, I give him an unforgettable memory of what an orgasm feels like -- and looks like -- because he's not gonna come again for a loooong time. I have a feeling this scene will keep him, and you, hard and needy for weeks.

Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 485.4 MB

Download Bondage Blowjob

Serial Ballbuster Nude Edition

Cast: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx

Serial Ballbuster Nude Edition In my opinion, cool video, but it is very unequal .

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6766kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 855.9 MB

Download Serial Ballbuster Nude Edition

Quiet She Might Hear You

You were so horny you let me tie you up while your gf was in the other room.

Now you're in for the most relentless, mischievous, brat-girl blackmail tickle of your life, and you better not make a single sound. Besides, silent screams turn me on. You know, I'm very ticklish myself. I know exactly how to make it horrible.

Mistress Helix relentlessly tickles and teases the helpless slave who is securely tied to bed, and has his cock and balls tied, hoping to make no noise because he does not want his girlfriend to catch them.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4462kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

Download Quiet She Might Hear You

Sex-Fight to made Climax!

Cast: Valentina Ross vs. Jan

Good video on the topic of wrestling. Perhaps, one of the best duels of this Studio.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5518kbps

File size: 596.7 MB

Download Sex-Fight to made Climax!

Goddess Kyaa - A cruel meeting with the board of terror

Goddess Kyaa received a new sexy pair of shoes from her slave. He is well aware by now that every time she gets a new pair she must try them out on his nut sack. She places him in her board of terror and compares his yells and screams to other pairs in her collection. It's a way she ranks her shoes, by how vicious they are.
She totally flattens her slave's balls in her extreme spike heeled leather pumps. She loves the color his balls turn while all her weight squashes his nut sack. She was very hard on him, spiking and standing full weight on his nuts; she really wanted to pop one.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5663kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 354.7 MB

Download Goddess Kyaa - A cruel meeting with the board of terror

Cuckolding the Gimp

Cast: Jill Kassidy

Even gimp's need to be fed and Princess Jill has the perfect meal for the helpless slave kept bound in her house. Princess Jill has arrived home from getting fucked by a huge, stud cock and has a special treat left over for the gimp. She smothers the gimps face with her freshly fucked pussy allowing the slave to lick up and swallow a big, sticky creampie mess. He even gets the pleasure of giving his Owner one more orgasm for her day as Princess Jill can never get enough pussy worship.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps

File size: 866.6 MB

Download Cuckolding the Gimp

Cross Country Train Trip - Part 6 Wrapping Up Our Trip

Bobbie and I review our trip, the lessons learned and the highlights of our 3,000 miles in bondage, together in a small room on a cross country train. He is still pouting from the ruined orgasm in Episode 5, but has learned a lot in a short time during our intensive bondage adventure.

Some of the non-kink highlights of this video is an incredible RAINBOW we saw outside of Iowa and the incredible Chicago time lapse as we embark on the final leg of our journey to Washington DC.

Then we get down to some serious tease, denial, strait jacket, sleepsack bondage and cbt play to enjoy our final days and nights together on the train.

Duration: 43:41
Video: 426x240, AVC (H.264), 1009kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

Download Cross Country Train Trip - Part 6 Wrapping Up Our Trip

Choking My Foot Slave

Cast: Mistress Gaia

! You're beauty, intelligence and cruelty are awesome. I'd like a clip where you make my woman to be your foot slave. You're wearing sheer nylons, dark polish on your perfect toes. You make her to suck your toes, smell your stinky feet, foot gag her, slap her face with the bottom of your perfect stinky feet. Spit in her face and in the end, you grind your pussy in her face making her your bitch and slave. Use a live slave, prefer a female and be as mean and cruel as possible. Call the slave Mikes Mo or Lynn. Telling me look Mike, I own your woman she is my slave. Suck my toes bitch and lick my feet...

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 636.8 MB

Download Choking My Foot Slave

Steffy Speaks Out - Rubberist Interview Part 3

I expose the reality of the rubber lifestyle in this cheeky, flirty interview with fetish icon Steffy the Rubber Doll.

Have you ever used gloves to put on your latex clothing? Steffy shares some tricks and dressing aids that will help you preserve your rubber's life for as long as possible.

Learn some of the "tricks" behind her manipulation of ratios and use of distraction to create seamless crossdressing illusions.

Steffy also shares her inspired method of creating responsive, pinchable, realistic nipples on rubber catsuits with inflatable torpedo tits. Her simple trick is brilliant!

Duration: 19:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1298kbps

File size: 212.4 MB

Download Steffy Speaks Out - Rubberist Interview Part 3

Steffy Speaks Out - Rubberist Interview Part 4

We saved the best for last!

At the bottom of Steffy's bag of rubber delights are several bags of sissy maid clothing. I am in crossdresser & latex dolly heaven!

Steffy the Rubber Doll walks us through the iconic sissy maid look that she created based on a famous bondage painting. Her maid uniform has been revised, improved and accessoriezed many times for different events all over the world. She shares plenty information about the makers, designers and techniques that make her stand out even at the highest fashion fetish events.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1436kbps

File size: 274.2 MB

Download Steffy Speaks Out - Rubberist Interview Part 4

Handcuff Humiliation Bondage and Lifestyle Chastity Interview

I love turning the camera around and filming behind the scenes with my crew.

This sub is a good friend and part time videographer who has recently learned to enjoy pain, delving into kinky exploration with his wife.

Both of them are switches so they enjoy a very special mutual keyholding method of chastity play. Since it is just a month before a big annual bdsm event in their home town, they are both waiting 25 days until their next orgasm!

He predicts that it will be more difficult for her then for him, given her extreme response to tease-and-denial. Only time will tell.

Enjoy this interview and bondage playtime clip featuring a bon4 exobelt and cb6000 as part of my chastity fashion show series.

We saw a striking image of double-handcuff cbt and set out to duplicate the image aliceinbondageland style.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1352kbps

File size: 266.6 MB

Download Handcuff Humiliation Bondage and Lifestyle Chastity Interview

Newbie Initiation - Rocked By Double Latex Domme Threesome Pt 2

The only thing harder than serving a truly dominant woman is serving TWO dominant women at once.

He raced across state lines to answer our distress call when a model fell ill before a schedule shoot during our kink-filled romp through Las Vegas. We want to prove that redheads have more fun!

We initiate him with spanking and flogging before he is permitted to enjoy more exotic pleasures. He manages to smile and flirt his way through the painful hazing. For once, a newbie lives up to online bravado!

Duration: 13:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1814kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

Download Newbie Initiation - Rocked By Double Latex Domme Threesome Pt 2

Rocked By Double Latex Domme Threesome Pt 1

Virgins are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get!

In this case, our studly young submissive man has been with women before but is brand new to bdsm. He has never served a dominant woman and this is also his first threesome. What a day!

The only thing harder than serving a truly dominant woman is serving two dominant women at once.

He raced across state lines to answer our distress call when a model fell ill before a schedule shoot during our kink-filled romp through las vegas. We want to prove that redheads have more fun!

We initiate him with spanking and flogging before he is permitted to enjoy more exotic pleasures. He manages to smile and flirt his way through the painful hazing. For once, a newbie lives up to online bravado!

I enjoy testing his mouth on my bright red patent leather fetish boots. We take turns using his mouth for our pleasure, beginning with our shoes as practice.

When his oral skills prove entertaining and attentive, we eventually allow him to worship our breasts. The bisexual double breast worship in this scene is one of my favorite fetish moments of all time. Yummy!

Duration: 27:46
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

Download Rocked By Double Latex Domme Threesome Pt 1

Small Penis and Pe Exposed By Penny Barber - Full HD 1080p

Penny was very happy to hear that her super hot friend Andrea had dumped her dweeby boyfriend Sam. Penny always knew Sam was a loser so she was even happier when Andrea asked her to teach Sam a lesson for cheating. Penny planned to teach him a lesson in public humiliation that would keep him from showing his face near any of her friends ever again. Andrea had hinted that Sam was a "little" disappointing in the bedroom and Penny was going to get video proof of his "little disappointment". She knows the pipsqueak would be powerless to stop her from him stripping him naked and exposing exactly how small and how quick shooting his cock is for all to see

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

Download Small Penis and Pe Exposed By Penny Barber - Full HD 1080p

Femdom Strap-On Cocksucker Training - Pegging and Boots Pt 2

"you're going to be in really big trouble if my cock doesn't fit in your ass... We're going to make it fit." i remind my cocksucker of his subservient position as i tie him down onto the bondage table.

I love recycling his precum by making him eat it to further reinforce the idea that soon he will have to suck real dicks for my pleasure, profit and amusement. The more bondage i add and the more threats i make, the more aroused he becomes.

Eventually, my cocksucker admits that he enjoys not having a choice in what happens to him sexually. He enjoys being a creature for my use, even if it means being used by all of my friends.

If he goodies enough cum (his own and other men's), it might make his cock get bigger... But will he be able to have an orgasm during a handjob even with my dick deep in his ass?

He better get used to being filled with dick if he ever wants to have an orgasm again.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2658kbps

File size: 422.9 MB

Download Femdom Strap-On Cocksucker Training - Pegging and Boots Pt 2

Degraded Foot Piggy

Master Anastasia may be young but she is a cruel and brutal Owner who will stop at nothing to get her way. Her newest piggy has a lot to learn about servitude especially when it comes to learning how to worship her fishnet covered soles. She humiliates and verbally whips the piggy into shape as her toes get shoved down his throat where they belong. A true Humiliatrix in the making!

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 922.9 MB

Download Degraded Foot Piggy

Amoeba Of Trust - FemDom Retreat Chastity Humiliation

Or, as mistress michelle lacey puts it, "don't be freaked out by your fellow bro!"

Part of the joy of the true desires femdom retreat is the fellowship of women that it creates. Equally wonderful, but under-rated is the of men in service that is forged through the crucible of female domination during the event.

Bisexuality is a fantasy and a fear for some men so they are all locked into chastity to protect each other from unintentionally sexual contact while they are in "amoeba mode." each man's hands are cuffed to himself and to each other through short lengths of chains.

We jokingly call this "the amoeba of trust" since it puts half naked men into direct physical contact and collaboration with each other. This is a rare opportunity to explore the fear and the thrill of being side by side with your fellow men while still in service of a woman's pleasure.

We begin with some simple tasks like pouring maitresse renee a juice and carrying it as a group across the main room of dominion dallas to her. Even simple every day tasks are difficult when you have to do them as together in close proximity. Every motion effects the whole. This is a whole new level of "teamwork" at true desires!

The next true desires is happening this november in dallas, come be a part of it!

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8640kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 292.6 MB

Download Amoeba Of Trust - FemDom Retreat Chastity Humiliation

Degraded Foot Piggy - Master Anastasia Knight - Full HD 1080p

Master Anastasia may be young but she is a cruel and brutal Owner who will stop at nothing to get her way. Her newest piggy has a lot to learn about servitude especially when it comes to learning how to worship her fishnet covered soles. She humiliates and verbally whips the piggy into shape as her toes get shoved down his throat where they belong. A true Humiliatrix in the making!

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 922.9 MB

Download Degraded Foot Piggy - Master Anastasia Knight - Full HD 1080p

Back