Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

April Olsen & Lance Hart

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Peggin
Video language: English

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download April Olsen & Lance Hart

Goddess Alexandra Snow

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Brunette, POV, Shoe, Boot, fleshlight

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow

Anal invasion At The Hospital - Mistress Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal invasion At The Hospital - Mistress Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Jewelz Blu - Sissy Stretcher

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jewelz Blu - Sissy Stretcher

Painful trampling

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The femdom treatment that this humble daddy is going to get in this scene is going to hurt like hell. The transition from barefoot trampling to trampling in high heels is going to make him bawl like a baby and beg for mercy - and get none, of course.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3621kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 185.8 MB

Download Painful trampling

AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Goddess AJ is an expert cock trainer who is taking time out of her day to help you become a better sex toy. All you horny boys are so quick to cum that you have no self-control on holding back and learning pleasure is a reward and not a right. AJ has just the perfect techniques to help build up your stamina and turn you into the perfect sex slave that your Goddess wants you to be.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

No control over cock

Studio: Oliva

Looks like this guy has lost control over his cock with a big steel stud decorating it - it has turned into a toy for the bossy lady who has tied him up! Watch her get on top of him and blow that dick and play with it like the merciless bitch she is!

Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download No control over cock

Edyn Blair - Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Edyn Blair - Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Ballbuster

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Extreme

What's worse than having your cock teased and denied in chastity?!? ..being teased, denied and balls brutally busted all at the same time!! Mistress Charlotte has her slave completely gimped out leaving only his cock, balls and nipples exposed for her sadistic pleasures. She just can't help but bite em, punch em and slap his poor manhood as a vibrator gives him a bit of pleasure between all the pain.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 934.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Ballbuster

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heel

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Annoying

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Annoying

Anal invasion at the hospital

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Female Domination, FemDom, Strapon,

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal invasion at the hospital

Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Cast: Ava, Natalya
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking

The girls are back from the gym and driving all the guys crazy with their outfits! They chit chat and talk about their day while a slave licks the sweat from their feet. The girls their heels and feed the dust to it. The tone is very bratty, and the slave is mostly ignored. This clip is one you don't want to miss!

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12254kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Blondie rimming ass

The oral skills of this blondie will pass a whole new type of quality check tonight - what she's got right in front of her is a horny man whore standing on all fours with his ass cheeks wide open. Watch her grab his nuts and rim his anus in this vid!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Blondie rimming ass

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimmin

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Suspended boy toy

Suspension rocks! Now that these two rude Mistresses have got their slave hanging from the ceiling upside down, totally unable to protect himself from the scorching whip, they can really take his pain up to a whole new level. Watch them torture him!

Duration: 6:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3655kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Suspended boy toy

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella - His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Cast: Princess Beverly & Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated!
We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end, Lol! But thats what he signed up for!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Princess Beverly & Princess Bella - His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Take it like a Bitch!

Boot Sniffing Professor

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download Boot Sniffing Professor

Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

It's been 3 long months since Mistress Kenzie's slave has had his cock locked away in chastity. She just loves the look and feel of owning his cock so much that she has decided chastity will become permanent. Slaves don't actually need to be unlocked to cum so there is nothing stopping her from keeping him permanently locked up tight.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

Download Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Pegging Party Favor

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging Party Favor

Goddess Alexandra Snow Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Princess Fucks Best

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave s ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn t want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Princess Fucks Best

Two dommes for slave

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

Passed into two dommes' fullest disposal, this masked and leather-clad sub is going to live through sheer hell of pain and humiliation tonight. See him with his nipples clamped and with his limpie locked in a leather cock ring. Pathetic, ain't he?

Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Two dommes for slave

Cunt In Charge

Cast: Rilynn Rae
Genres: Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Bondage, Brunette, Amazon, Pussy Worship

Mistress Rilynn takes her pussy worship seriously and demands her slave give nothing but the best. When he is starting to be less then perfect she uses her fit body and hard muscles to put her bitch in his place. She treats him just like a toy and squeezes his puny head in her strong thighs making him lick her cunt until she cums all over his face.

Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download Cunt In Charge

Her Size Queen

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

Download Her Size Queen

Massive cock

Cast: Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Bid Dildo, Tattoo, Anal, CBT, Smoking, Leathe

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Massive cock

Mistress Gaia

Studio: MistressGaia
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Breathplay, Bagging, Bondage

The slave is tied naked to a chair, his legs are spread apart. He is going to undergo an intense punishment and he is excited, yet afraid. Mistress Gaia arrives wearing stiletto heel boots and blacks gloves. She is also carrying and a plastic bag. Without hesitation she puts it on the slave's head squeezing and clasping her hands around his face. Immidiately the slave becomes breathless and begins to panic. Mistress Gaia smiles as she sees the desperation in the eyes of her victim. Of course she is sadistic foot crushes his cock and balls, while he struggles for air inside the plastick bag. Mistress then sits on the slaves legs and begins to caress his standing cock. The sadistic game game continues as Mistress Gaia teases her slut with her leather gloved hands stroking and pulling his cock. Eventually he is ready to cum. However, at the time of his ecstacy Mistress Gaia shows her sadistic pleasure and lets go his cock. He squeals in anguish as his uncontrolable cock pulses and throb.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1531kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

Download Mistress Gaia

Ruined Sex Life

Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave s sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ruined Sex Life

Sadistic Strap on

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Mistress Gaia

Studio: MistressGaia
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Breathplay, Bagging, Bondage

Imagine... You are to be punished. I have you tightly bound hand and foot to my bench. I have placed a black latex hood over your head and left you there to suffer. You helplessly struggle for air and begin to panic as the latex draws tight against your face with every breath. Your muffled cries for help are futile. All you can do is try to get what little air you can. As I approach, you hear the sound of my boots as I arrive. You think your going to be free from your torment. Not so.. I'm going to punish you until you beg me for mercy. As I remove your mask you let out a gasp of relief. It's going to be short lived. I bring out one of my favourite latex sheets, and stretch it out in front of you. As I sit astride on your back you will have difficulty breathing. I quickly throw my latex over your head and pull it tight, so tight it becomes one with your face and head. As you struggle, there's no escape. I'm in total control of every precious breath of air you have. That's not going to.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps

File size: 244.0 MB

Download Mistress Gaia

April Olsen Fucks Lance Hart In Chastity - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage. This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download April Olsen Fucks Lance Hart In Chastity - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

You Need To Be Locked In Chastity Before You Worship Our Feet

Cast: ChiChi, Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Chastity, Boots, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls, PO

We've seen you staring at our winter boots. We know you're wondering what's inside, you foot pervert. We'll show you our perfect feet. But first, we're going to lock you up tight in a chastity device. You want the privilege of seeing, smelling, and even worshipping our perfect feet, right? Well, we want you locked up and we want to hold the key. Once your little penis is securely locked in chastity, we'll let you smell the inside of our leather boots. Inhale our stinky socks. We'll tell you just how we love to have our feet worshipped. This is about you pleasuring us and doing what we want. Once we've seduced you into a chastity device with our beautiful feet, we are never letting you back out. You're ours now.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10139kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download You Need To Be Locked In Chastity Before You Worship Our Feet

Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to HER and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

Blonde blows a slave

Having tied her fuckmate up, this eager blondie is free to do whatever she wants to him, so. She goes for the oral torture with orgasm denial. She blows him so fine but she won't let him cum until she feels it's the right time to. See her in action!

Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download Blonde blows a slave

Teases Danni After Wallet Gang Bang At Mall

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Financial Domination, Chastity

Poor Danni. Locked in chastity, he has to worship Princess Mia while she taunts him over the wallet gang bang he just went through. Mia and her sister took Danni to the ball and really worked him over. Mia makes Danni worship her feet and she humiliates him for being a helpless pay pig puppet for her and her sister. "We really got you good didn't we!" Danni is going to be bankrupt!

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 550.3 MB

Download Teases Danni After Wallet Gang Bang At Mall

Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass , Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Domination

Izzy makes her chastity slave crawl into the bedroom. She wants to sit on his face and make him lick her to an orgasm. Princess Izzy loves using the chastity slave s tongue. Fully nude, she straddles and rides his face. Izzy makes her slave lick her pussy and ass. After she cums on his face he must clean her. She can use his mouth whenever she wants for as many orgasms as she wants while he is kept in chastity and denial.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19689kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Back