Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Annoying Uncle

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave
Video language: English

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Annoying Uncle

Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Cast: Natalya, Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Female Domination, Ignore, Ass , Human Furnitur

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Pegging Party Favor

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging Party Favor

Boot Sniffing Professor

Cast: Goddess Nikki (Goddess Nicki)
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet, TOE, Footjob, POV, Mistress, Slave

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download Boot Sniffing Professor

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos Four Times Before Unlocking His Dick. It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage. This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 574.6 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Brat TV On Trend Slaves

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Amber, Skylar
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Slapping, Shoe Worship, Shoe Kissing, Collar, Human Furniture, Financial Domination

Thank you for tuning in to Brat Princess TV on cable channel 58! Today, Princess Amber (of The Mean Girls) is going to be reviewing this season's hottest trends! Right now, the biggest trend? Male slaves! Skylar (also of The Mean Girls) introduces her male slave and goes over what it's like to have one. Every girl wants a male slave right now, they are such a hot item. Skylar shows off how her male slave wears a collar and leash, and she's even taught it to do tricks! For girls who want male slaves of their own, Skylar gives us some pointers on how to go about collecting and maintaining slaves. We even get some tips on how to get maximum use out of male slaves, once you acquire some. Girls, if you aren't too sure about jumping on this season's male slave trend, you will definitely want to go out and get one or more of your own after watching this installment of Brat TV on channel 58!

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 290kbps

File size: 462.2 MB

Download Brat TV On Trend Slaves

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers

Lacy Lennon Take it like a Bitch!

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lacy Lennon Take it like a Bitch!

Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Gym Perv Gets Caught

Genres: Femdom

You see a hot girl in your gym wearing a skimpy outfit, and you cant help but stare. But you're not very sneaky, and she catches you. Instead of going to the manager, she decides to punish you herself. She makes you jerk off to her, she humiliates you, and she leaves you with a mouth full of your own cum.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15374kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gym Perv Gets Caught

Sissy Stretcher

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left unfucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strapon cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuckhole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sissy Stretcher

ChiChi & Chloe

Release Year: 2017
Cast: ChiChi & Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Chastity, Boots, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls, POV

We've seen you staring at our winter boots. We know you're wondering what's inside, you foot pervert. We'll show you our perfect feet. But first, we're going to lock you up tight in a chastity device. You want the privilege of seeing, smelling, and even worshipping our perfect feet, right? Well, we want you locked up and we want to hold the key. Once your little penis is securely locked in chastity, we'll let you smell the inside of our leather boots. Inhale our stinky socks. We'll tell you just how we love to have our feet worshipped. This is about you pleasuring us and doing what we want. Once we've seduced you into a chastity device with our beautiful feet, we are never letting you back out. You're ours now.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10139kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download ChiChi & Chloe

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)

Studio: Cruel Punishments
Cast: Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)

Mistress Anette

Studio: Cruel Anettes Fetish Store
Genres: FemDom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

Mistress Anette knows how to play with her sextoy. The slave is standing next to her in a black pathent leather shirt and his cock is already erect, only at the sight of Anette and the thought of her warm hands and forceful strokes. His whole body shivers when she finally touches his cock and smears the cool lubricant all over it. She carefully milks him and watches as he trembles with an orgasm.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7028kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download Mistress Anette

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Human Footstool

Cast: Dominatrix Victoria Black
Genres: Fem Dom, Feet, Foot

Look how pathetic this loser is. I just tell him to lay on the floor and coerce My perfect feet on to his ugly face. How lucky is he to be under My perfect sweaty feet. Wish it was you foot slave???

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 100.9 MB

Download Human Footstool

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Puppet Masters

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mas

Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Puppet Masters

Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Let's start to get acquainted with the work of Russian women who love to dominate. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 146.8 MB

Download Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 1

Mae Ling - Game Over

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Cosplay, Mixed Wrestling, FaceSitting, Pantyhose

Draven finds himself sucked into his favorite video game and must fight for his life against the sadistically skilled Chun Li....

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 934.3 MB

Download Mae Ling - Game Over

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girl

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Humiliates Her Step Son

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Step Son Domination, Sissy, Chastity

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to .

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Humiliates Her Step Son

HD Femdom Sex Videos Turning Boys Into Robots

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Turning Boys Into Robots

Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) Massive cock

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.
Features: strapon, big strap-on, ass fucking, dildo fucking, smoking, female domination

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) Massive cock

Permission to wank

Studio: Oliva

Every wish of this Mistress is law for her young slave. He will get down on his knees, serve at her feet like a nasty little , let her hurt him and. His satisfied domme will allow him to play with himself a little - all under her close scrutiny.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Permission to wank

HD Femdom Sex Videos Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Studio: YoungGoddessKim

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Fast Furious Ruined

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Mind Control, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Tease & Denial, Chastit

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're...

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8617kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Fast Furious Ruined

Give Our Bikini Bodies Five Worship Edges

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kendall, ChiChi
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Oil, POV, Bikini, Ass Fetish, JOI

We're letting you out of chastity, loser, because we want five worship edges. Show us how great we look in our bikinis. We want you to lose your mind as we oil each other's asses right in front of you. But remember, just edging! When we say, 'hands off,' we mean it. You can't cum! You're not going to like what happens, once you're finished edging. But we're going to do it anyway.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10140kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 881.3 MB

Download Give Our Bikini Bodies Five Worship Edges

Little Sissy Slut Gets Humiliated

Dixie has found out your little secret, that you are a sissy slut who likes to dress up in girls clothes and get fucked. She's tied you up and invited everyone to come in so she can expose you and they can all fuck you, just how you like it.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 913.9 MB

Download Little Sissy Slut Gets Humiliated

Learn Your Lesson

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbusting

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.
The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Learn Your Lesson

Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Young Goddess Kim

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim

Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Natalya, Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Female Domination, Ignore, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, smothered beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns smothering the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Mistress Sarah - Do better, slave

So arousing to have the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs covered in silky pantyhose. You're so pathetic and good for nothing that not even locked in the chastity are able to fulfill My the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs properly. Freedom must be earned ... Will I decide to still keep you in My harem of subbies or will I replace you with a better slave?

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19499kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mistress Sarah - Do better, slave

Back