Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Cock-Whore Lessons

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Video language: English

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Cock-Whore Lessons

Emily Willis

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emily Willis

Mae Ling

Cast: Mae Ling

She humiliates him for having a locked up pathetic worthless dick and makes him beg her to fuck him harder.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Mae Ling

Macy Meadows

Cast: Macy Meadows

Nothing turns me on more than being attached to a nice muscular ass. He takes a pose with cancer and opens his ass for the Mistress. You know that you are my sub beauty, my favorite pet. I can bind you as much as I want, and you just beg me to give me more dick!

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Macy Meadows

Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Nothing turns me on more than being attached to a nice muscular ass. He takes a pose with cancer and opens his ass for the Mistress. You know that you are my sub beauty, my favorite pet. I can bind you as much as I want, and you just beg me to give me more dick!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson

Rocky Emerson - Size 11 Servitude

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Standing at 6'4" with size 11 feet Mistress Rocky Emerson towers over her slave who is kept locked in his cage. She loves to know he is always there when she needs her feet to be spoiled by a slave's wet tongue. Mistress Rocky knows how much her slave gets off on her feet which is why she now keeps him hooded and without sight as this is never about his pleasure.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Rocky Emerson - Size 11 Servitude

Elena

Cast: Elena

His new job ... The slave is so lucky today that the Mistress rewards him with masturbation. Of course, she is completely irresistible, so he has to be very shy to hold back while he feels the Mistress's hands on his cock, even if she's wearing gloves. In the end, the result is the same - a huge orgasm. After that comes the hard cock of his sensitive member.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Elena

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Crazy babe gone wild

Studio: Small Talk

Sadism session for the gorgeous blondie as she is punishing her man covered in leathers. Enjoy the brutal pleasuring for the crazy dude as he is screaming in pain and pleasure simultaneously as he gets orgasmic.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 256.3 MB

Download Crazy babe gone wild

Nadia

Cast: Nadia

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download Nadia

Puppet Masters

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Female Domination, Ass Worship, Ball Busting, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Disco Shorts, Toilet Slavery, Spiting, Cum eating, Shoe Licking, Pegging, Strap-On Male, Ass Kissing, Chastity, Financial Domination

Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Puppet Masters

Perfect threesome in action

Gorgeous lesbian chicks are getting in a hardcore action in an amazing jacuzzi session with a lucky dude being just too happy. Enjoy the perfect pleasures being provided for the crazy chicks going totally wild.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps

File size: 246.9 MB

Download Perfect threesome in action

Kat Dior

Cast: Kat Dior

He continues to think about the mistakes he made in front of his goddess and how he can ever atone for his guilt. He has lost his sense of time and does not know if he is awake or asleep. To pass the time, he meditates on every inch of the goddess's body, remembering those rare moments when she allowed him to lick her perfect pussy or felt her teeth scratching his pathetic cock.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior

HD Femdom Sex Videos April Fucks Lance In Chastity Part 3

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: April Olsen, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fishnets

He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos Four Times Before Unlocking His Dick.
It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos April Fucks Lance In Chastity Part 3

HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Aubrey & Fred

Cast: Aubrey & Fred
Genres: FemDom, Russian, Female domination, Strap On, Anal,

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download Aubrey & Fred

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson

His new job ... The slave is so lucky today that the Mistress rewards him with masturbation. Of course, she is completely irresistible, so he has to be very shy to hold back while he feels the Mistress's hands on his cock, even if she's wearing gloves. In the end, the result is the same - a huge orgasm. After that comes the hard cock of his sensitive member.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Release Year: 2018
Studio: MistressGaia
Genres: Femdom, Breathplay, , Bagging, Bondage

My slave has been a bit unruly lately. So I'm going to calm him down a bit. I bound him tightly to the chair. He can't escape. I didn't mention to him what I had in mind. However, he will quickly understand his fate. I walk over and lift the plastic bag and as I turn to look at him, I can already see fear in those eyes of his. As I shake out the plastic bag, it makes that familiar cracking noise. He knows what's coming and struggles with a last attempt to get free. It's not going to happen. My slut knows he's going to suffer. With him struggling I quickly pull the bag over his head and shoulders down to his waist. It's a tight fit and I so enjoy seeing him squirm inside his plastic hell.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2366kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Irina

Cast: Irina

His blue balls hurt. By this point, she had trained him well to crave a huge cock in his ass. She fucks him in the ass hard, four times in total.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

Download Irina

Dedpool Gets His Cock Rocked

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Dedpool is caught in the irresistible clutches of June Fontaine! She subjects him to the strength of her knee in his balls, her fishnetted feet on his face and cock, and she won't let him cum until she says so.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 830.3 MB

Download Dedpool Gets His Cock Rocked

Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Stockings, Hooded

Lesson number 1 - how to be a good fuck toy for your teacher. Sexy, brunette Goddess examine her student very deeply. Let's see what grade he will get!

Duration: 5:53
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 13828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

Tina

Cast: Tina

His blue balls hurt. By this point, she had trained him well to crave a huge cock in his ass. She fucks him in the ass hard, four times in total.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Tina

Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Come sneak a peek at your favorite anti-hero being the true freak is! Who knew suck a slick-talking wise guy likes taking it up the ass from beautiful leather babes in his spare time? June Fontaine knew, and now she's working his hole in every position...

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

HD Femdom Sex Videos Massive cock

Studio: Cruel Punishments
Cast: Minnie Manga
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Bid Dildo, Tattoo, Anal, CBT, Smoking, Leather

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Massive cock

Catherine

Cast: Catherine

She humiliates him for having a locked up pathetic worthless dick and makes him beg her to fuck him harder.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Catherine

Charlie's Endurance Test

Charlie notices that Carlos is doing exceptionally well in their yoga class, so they invite Carlos to join in one-on-one instruction. Charlie's new moves are intense, definitely a full body workout. Will Carlos be able to endure?

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 906.8 MB

Download Charlie's Endurance Test

Perfect banging services

Horny dude getting the best of the orgasms right after he has been tied up to his be from the perfect blond babe. Watch and get freaky together with the crazy blondie as she is gone absolutely wild for a fuck.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3602kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

Download Perfect banging services

Anal invasion at the hospital - Mistress Damazonia

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Female Domination, FemDom, Strapon, Big Strapon, Brunette, High Heels, Nurse Play, Prostate Massage

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Download Anal invasion at the hospital - Mistress Damazonia

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos.
It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.
This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to wha

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Blond cougar gone wild

Gorgeous blond babe going totally wild asking for a hard fuck from her horny slave. Enjoy the perfect banging services for the amazing blond babe as she is going totally wild hoping for an ultimate orgasm for her cunt.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps

File size: 257.0 MB

Download Blond cougar gone wild

Kenzie Madison - Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity, Stockings/font]

It's been 3 long months since Mistress Kenzie's slave has had his cock locked away in chastity. She just loves the look and feel of owning his cock so much that she has decided chastity will become permanent. Slaves don't actually need to be unlocked to cum so there is nothing stopping her from keeping him permanently locked up tight. Mistress Kenzie pulls out her favorite vibrator to show exactly why permanent chastity is now a reality and no longer a fantasy.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Big Tits, Pantyhose and Ass Play

Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 863.9 MB

Download Big Tits, Pantyhose and Ass Play

Lady Nina Leigh's

Cast: Lady Nina Leigh
Genres: slave, humilation, FemDom, cuckold,glamou

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6774kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 419.7 MB

Download Lady Nina Leigh's

Mistress Damazonia Anal invasion at the hospital

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Download Mistress Damazonia Anal invasion at the hospital

Back