Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Make Cum for Me

My slave has taken a good beating today, so in turn I'm going to take something from him. He's going to produce a nice fat load of cum for me. If he doesn't cum in the time I've allotted, then he's going to get the paddle to his very sensitive balls. This is the sort of give and take relationship I have with my slaves. I give him the paddle, and then I take his cum! It's not a complicated dynamic here.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 656.2 MB

Download Make Cum for Me

Obey Melanie sc 13

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, Milking, Cum Eating
Video language: English

This collection shows just how dominant my feet can be. You'll see why slaves beg to serve me. What man could resist feet as gorgeous as mine?

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14821kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Obey Melanie sc 13

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Beating My Husband

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

"Come on, darling, don't be afraid!", the mean wife says with a soft voice as she leads her husband into the dungeon in the basement of the house. His dick is fully erected already. This is no surprise if you see how Ella Kros is dressed in this clip.

Her half transparent and skin tight latex dress shows more than it hides. And the cruel woman knows how to tease her husband. She gently strokes his dick, she walks around the wooden post he is chained to and she looks at him with very horny eyes. She smiles at him. But a few seconds later she will beat him with a leather belt. It's so exciting to feel the power over him.

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2783kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 150.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Beating My Husband

Squirt Gun

What a fun time I have with my slaves. Fun for me at least. My slave here has been restrained against my new bed and I've decided he's going to be my little squirt gun. I have a fun little masturbation toy that I've been wanting to try on a slave and today seems like the perfect opportunity. His mind will be flooded with the tight and slick sensation of the toy as he gets to look upon my beautiful body. He's a lucky slave today. After he's done, I'm going to make him squirt again and again until I'm through.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 648.3 MB

Download Squirt Gun

Princess Beverly

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Beatdowns, BDSM, High Heels, Pain

There will be no stupid "safe words" and no quitting!! I get to beat it as much as I wants so I make as much $$$ as possible. I am litterally laughing about how "fun" this is going to be! (for ME!) I take this slave way beyond his limits and he actually cries, haha! But hey, I want more money and I make him take repeaded beatings from various whips.

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6720kbps

File size: 977.8 MB

Download Princess Beverly

Sado-ladies - Akella - Caned For Misbehavior

Mistress Akella, the head Mistress of the slave school, is waiting in a small room, dressed completely in skin tight leather, a thick cane in her hand. One of the students enters the room because he was told to come here. There are female students who complained that this horny boy touched them.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps

File size: 268.6 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Akella - Caned For Misbehavior

Milked Through the Bars Part 2

My slave has been caged and teased for a while now. I've stoked his cock and even subjected his ass to some toys. But now I'm growing bored and I'm going to get what I want out of him. I want to watch him eat his cum out of a bowl like the little creature he is. Through a combination of pumping his cock and prodding his prostrate, I'm going to milk his balls of every last drop of cum. His cum belongs to me after all, so I should get it all. As my dutiful slave, he's going to relish slurping up every last drop.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 691.3 MB

Download Milked Through the Bars Part 2

Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

There is no doubt that when it comes fucking men with a strap-on, Goddess Serena has skills! This hot clip shows Goddess braking in a new slut and driving him to new depths of submission! We can only watch and fantasies how it would feel to be under her spell!

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19394kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Serena

Sado-ladies - Jessica, Whiplash - Caned By The Riding Ladies

Mistress Jessica and Mistress Whiplash return from a ride and as always they are excited and in the mood for a good caning. A slave is always prepared for the arrogant women who still wear their amazing and stunning riding outfits.

Both ladies are dressed in skin tight jodhpurs, stiletto heeled boots, a white blouse and tight corsets. Of course they wear expensive gloves. "Look what we have here", Jessica says and she flexes her cane in pleasent anticipation. Nikki smiles at her and takes position on the other side.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps

File size: 230.3 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Jessica, Whiplash - Caned By The Riding Ladies

Manhood Extractor

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Milking Machine, Bondage, BDSM

It's not a fun time unless Mistress Chanel's slave is crying while he is cumming. As strong as he makes himself to be he is just a weak, little sissy boy at the mercy of a powerful woman. She wants to officially make him into her perfect drone and the only way is to suck out the last manhood from his swollen balls. They will be completely shriveled up and useless once every drop has been completely sucked dry. He will have no energy, no sperm, no will, no nothing left inside of him. Mistress Chanel his face with her pussy making it impossible for the bitch to be hard while the machine mercilessly does its job. No amount of begging or crying will help her slave as Mistress Chanel rides his face until he just a shell of a man is left

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 822.0 MB

Download Manhood Extractor

Die prugelzofe

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

Do you like S and M action? If so then check this out. There is cock and ball punishment, hair pulling, pussy clamping, whipping and loads more fun!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 58:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Die prugelzofe

Sado-ladies - Countess Stella - Caned Hard By The Latexlady

Wonderful new clip starring sadistic mistress countess stella. as she enters the hall of her mansion her slave is already prepared where he belong to - over a punishment rack.

"well, you are already here. good". even with no hesitation she starts to cane the ass of her victim with good firm hard strokes of her rattan cane. just to amuse her and cuz he looked at her too much. countess stella is never in a hurry when applying a punishment, she canes a male slave systematically from beginning. sometimes she takes a break for herself just to give out more harder strokes for the next dose of strokes. she also loves to ask her slaves questions that they have no chance to answer her right. well to make a long story short he has to count the last 20 strokes, backwards. wonderful hard caning clip with an adorable latex mistress!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3030kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 168.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Countess Stella - Caned Hard By The Latexlady

Stuffed Urethra

I've got a special slave with me today. Regular CBT is fun and all, but sounding is a special kind of pain. My slave is prepared to take all manner of metal rods into his peephole today. I've instructed him that the more rods he takes, the closer he'll be to earning an orgasm at the end of his session. How many can he take?

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 656.7 MB

Download Stuffed Urethra

Sado-ladies - Nemesis - Caned For Being Late

mistress nemesis and Brandnew mistress lady sofia, dressed in superhot expensive tight black catsuit uniforms waiting for their old slaves in the hall of their mansion.

the slave appears. late. very much too late! "i had an accident with the car" the slave says, but of course this is not acceptable. nothing is acceptable to come late to dominant sadists! the slave will have to pay for it now. and he will have to pay by getting a very very hard caning on his bare ass from both ladies. from the first stroke both ladies really swing the canes with everything they have in their right arm. no warm up or tippy tappy strokes, nope, pure punishment from the beginning.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3049kbps

File size: 209.3 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Nemesis - Caned For Being Late

Double Pop Peg

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, CumEating, Ejaculation, Milking

Step-Mommy Domme Eliza has programmed her boy-toy to only cum when a hard dick is in his ass. Her boy has grown so fondly of anal orgasms that he accidentally shoots a big load all over himself before given permission. Step-Mommy Eliza is far from happy with his pre-mature ejaculation and doesn't stop pounding his hole until he cums a 2nd time. She is going to train him to be goodboy once and for all who only orgasms at Step-Mommy's command.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 817.3 MB

Download Double Pop Peg

Diana Grace Breath in My Ass

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being smothered under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Diana Grace Breath in My Ass

Sado-ladies - Ezada - Breaking Down A Slave

here is a superhot new clip with gorgeous lady mistress ezada. she is pretty satisfied with the session and the slave today. "but now i am going to finish you. with my snakewhip. it will bite into your skin. i will break you now."

and she smiles when speaking these words. these are the moments why all real masochists and slave love mistress ezada, cuz when a lady acts like this she really means it seriously and she enjoys herself a lot. so she starts to whip him with this mighty whip and although our slave can take a lot of pain, he starts to moan after the 5th stroke. but we are just at the beginning and ezada will keep her promise whipping her slave without any mercy and bring him to cry out.

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3793kbps

File size: 200.3 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ezada - Breaking Down A Slave

Painful Pussy Pleaser

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Kiara truly gets off on demanding to be pleased especially when she knows her slave will be in constant agony. His spiked chastity is locked on tight making sure his cock gets all the pain while she gets all the pleasure. She loves to tease her helpless bitch with her pussy so close to his caged cock but never giving him what he really wants. Slaves don't get fuck a warm, wet pussy but they do get to lick as slave dicks are never needed for Mistress Kiara to have mind-blowing orgasms. She only fucks real men which is why her slave is kept locked up without hope of ever being released. The slightest erection will send her bitch into pure misery. She wants his cock to be officially broken and useless and after the past few months of being kept in spiked chastity the goal has officially been achieved. The only way he can satisfy is with his mouth now as Mistress Kiara grinds her wet pussy all over his face until she has used him up like a good toy.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

Download Painful Pussy Pleaser

Sheer Foot Stink

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Worshipping Princess Jill's feet are a reward and never a chore even if they are extra stinky after being encased in stockings all day. She loves using her slave's slutty mouth wiping off all the sweet, delicious sweat on his tongue. When he starts to complain that only makes her want to stick her toes deeper down his throat and fuck his face that much harder.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11259kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sheer Foot Stink

Sado-ladies - Charlize - Caged And Cropped

next clip with phantastic mistress domina charlize! she comes home after beeing in the stables. she is a lil bit frustrated about the riding session, but beeing a sadist and having always some objects of let go frustrations she knows that one of her slave is still encaged in the cellar.

for a few hours already and he couldnt move in that cage. so she goes down into the cellar and releases their slave by taking him on his nipples with her cruel fingers. beeing in the hall now its time for pain. the slave has to stand straight. arms back. so his front is very well exposed to the cruelty of his owner. his prick is erected so its a wonderful target for some sharp slaps with the end of the riding crop of the mistress. he also gets hard slaps on his breast and his nipples.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3039kbps

File size: 185.8 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Charlize - Caged And Cropped

Devastating Double CBT

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double CBT

Alina Lopez - Vicious Cunt

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Alina Lopez is an extremely strict Mistress with a vicious cunt who demands perfection from her slaves. Her current bitch boy has been worthless in the art of pussy worship so she locked up his mouth for the past month. She is ready to give her slut one more chance to see if he has learned a valuable lesson in always working extra hard when pleasing her holes. Mistress Alina is merciless in her training as she teaches him exactly how she wants her cunt licked, worshipped and thoroughly pleased. His cock will always remain locked in full chastity but if he can prove his worth his mouth might just be allowed to lick her holes every day.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alina Lopez - Vicious Cunt

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Beaten Headlong

Mistress Ella looks down from her throne, where she sits like a goddess in black leather. Her skin tight black top shows off her breath taking breast. Amazing.
She has an english tawse in her hand and she looks down at a slave in a very uncomfortable position. His legs are pulled up over his head and in this helpless position his ass is presented perfectly to Ella's whip.
Like a snake, Ella stands up and informs the slave that she is going to continue his punishment now, although his ass is already red from previous whippings. He moans and laments a lot but Ella steps very close to him and puts one feet on his ass. With her high heel she pins his ass and fix it into the best position and then the tawse bits into that ass again and his moaning gets louder and louder...

Duration: 5:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2761kbps

File size: 129.0 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Beaten Headlong

Greedy Sex Fiend

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Hooded, Stockings

Mistress Lacy Lennon oozes pure sexual dominance making her slave feel like the luckiest man to ever crawl on his knees. She loves to spoil her slaves but also demands to be completely spoiled with lots and lots of orgasms right back. Her slave has never tried so hard to please as Mistress Lacy rides his mouth blessing him with her sweet pussy juices all over his face.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps

File size: 918.9 MB

Download Greedy Sex Fiend

Fucked And Milked

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Strapon, Pegging, Rubber

I have a new entry here delivered on my fuckbench. After stretching his asshole with my rubber police stick I force him to swallow my big black strap-on. Next I start a slow fucking while milking his slave dick out with black rubber gloves. The horny little pig dick explodes in my strict milking hands.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9380kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fucked And Milked

Sado-ladies - Countess Stella - Bad Morning

Countess Stella wakes up in the morning and her first action is calling her private slave who immediately appears to serve her. He offers her a cup of tea. What a stupid idea because the Countess wants to have a coffee in the morning.

"My shoes!", she hisses at him and he helps her to put on her designer stilettos. She grabs the cane and orders him to bend over her luxury bad and the punishment starts. She is really angry. The slave has to drop his pants and the cane bits into his ass. Stella looks so stunning in her black lingerie.

This slave has to go through a real hard caning. Even as he breaks and falls down on the bed, Stella shows a cruel smile and she continues to beat him. This will teach him to never ever serve her tea in the morning.

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 223.9 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Countess Stella - Bad Morning

Prostate Teased Puddle

Some of you slave get so insecure when it comes to prostate play. You think a finger or two up your butt makes you gay? Not at all. All of those fantasies you have about men make you gay, but that can be addressed in another video. Prostate play can be one of the most pleasurable things a man can do. That's why today I've got my slave all slicked and ready to go. He's going to experience my fingers plunging deep inside of his asshole. The male G-spot is such an entertaining toy. The way he moans and squirms just like a woman is hilarious. Some boys can cum with just a couple of fingers in their ass. Some need a little cock encouragement. Which type will this slave be today?

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

Download Prostate Teased Puddle

Immobilized Worshipper

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Ebony, BDSM

Being a pussy whipped man should always be taken with pride and never anything to be ashamed about. Mistress Demi Sutra shows her oral slave just how lucky he is to be her obedient bitch ready to lick and please on command. Her chastity slave is bound tightly in steel keeping him on all fours with his mouth available to please her holes. She loves to know he is completely hers in every way as she rides his tongue to multiple orgasms exactly the way she likes. His cock remains locked in chastity with no hope of ever being set free.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Immobilized Worshipper

Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Back For More

"Do you remember this sound?", Domina Liza asks her slave as she returns and cuts the air with her devilish single tail whip several times. The slave's backside already looks horrible. There are a lot of red lines, marks from a whipping a few hours ago.

It's a nice and sunny afternoon, but not for this slave. Liza walks around him. She is dressed in leather trousers, boots and a tight corset. She wears the black leather gloves that always mean punishment. She tells him that he will go through another whipping now because she is back for more fun with her whip but before she starts, she makes him saying that he wants to suffer.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3683kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Back For More

Locked Gimp

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Eliza Ibarra may be young but she takes ownership very seriously when it comes to her slaves. She always makes sure her gimp's locked up cock is kept on edge and his mind always kept frustrated. The more he squirms in his unfortunate predicament the happier it makes Mo Eliza.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Locked Gimp

Stiletto Addiction

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Leather, CBT

Mistress Naomi Swann is dressed head to toe in leather wearing her favorite pair of stiletto boots. Her lucky slave is in for a real treat as he is blessed with the opportunity to lick the filth from every square inch. His balls have been locked into a humbler keeping the boot boy on all fours and groveling in the presence of a leather Goddess like Naomi Swann. She is young but knows exactly what she wants as she demands the doormat use his tongue for exactly what it's good for. Shining every single inch of her stiletto boots until they are in the utmost pristine condition.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps

File size: 949.6 MB

Download Stiletto Addiction

Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - A Summer Caning

Do you remember the last summer? This slave does, because he gots one of hardest caning he ever received. But at the same time one of the most erotic.
It was a hot summer afternoon as Empress Victoria went outside, dressed only in a light and transparent dress that shows off her perfect end endless legs and a lot of her skin. She wears long and shiny gloves and the cane in her hand says that she comes to make a slave suffer.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2804kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - A Summer Caning

Daphne Dare - Nurse's Tongue Bath

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Nurse Daphne's patient is a very needy pervert constantly requesting his sponge bath. She is completely fed up with his demands and gives him a taste of his own medicine. Today the only sponge bath that will be given is with the perverts tongue lathering up his Nurse's bare naked soles.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 862.2 MB

Download Daphne Dare - Nurse's Tongue Bath

Humbled Doormat

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, CBT, Chastity

When Goddess Annie has scum splattered all over the bottom of her heels she has just the filthy doormat to lick them clean. He will do anything to please his Goddess even if it's worshipping the dirty ground she walks on. His balls are locked in a humbler keeping the doormat on all fours on the floor where a filthy boy belongs.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps

Download Humbled Doormat

Begs Snow For Chastity Release

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Spanking, Brunette, Stockings, Chastity

Alexandra's jerk zombie is desperate for release from chastity. It begs. Alexandra teases the drone with the key to its chastity device. Finally, she unlocks him. The drone strokes when and how Alexandra instructs. When she tells it to stop it must immediately return itself to the chastity device. She circles him like prey as he strokes for her. Alexandra keeps her jerk drone right on the edge of orgasm with intermittent returns to the chastity cage. He becomes even more mindless. The slave begs for mercy and Alexandra instructs it to lock itself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 479.8 MB

Download Begs Snow For Chastity Release

Severe Chastity Control

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Severe Chastity Control

Nachtschmerz

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

Extreme slave punishing! Caught pissing in the courtyard, this slave has to endure hard punishment. After being tied to a cross, he gets whipped and much much more!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 50:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3758kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nachtschmerz

Oil Me For My Boyfriend Chastity Slave

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Shiny Clothes, Oil Fetish, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, High Heels

Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, "Yes, Princess." Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, "Guess you're staying in!" Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. "It's ok!" She assures the cuckold. "My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity." The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8886kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Oil Me For My Boyfriend Chastity Slave

Owned Slave Cock

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Mistress Bethany Benz gets great pleasure in controlling every part of a slave from his cock to his ass to his simple one track mind. She loves getting her bondage boy completely desperate to cum as she edges his horny cock teasing him with thoughts of orgasms. His ass is stuffed and filled with a steel anal hook making sure he is at the mercy of her hand. After making him a total sexually frustrated mess of a slave she allows her bitch to blow a huge load. One last orgasm before his cock is locked away for another 90 days.

Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps

Download Owned Slave Cock

Back